George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney?

+17
playfuldeb
davidarochelle
blubelle
cindigirl
lelacorb
silly girl
MM
Lakin460
Barbara Garabedian
bamboochacha
Aly
NotAvailable
Maggy
LornaDoone
it's me
Atalante
Katiedot
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney?

Post by it's me Fri 15 Jun 2012, 13:39

but I'm really tired to see him hiding
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would George Cloney still be so popular even if he weren't The George Clooney?

Post by davidarochelle Fri 15 Jun 2012, 15:58

G has worked hard to develop his God given gift of superior leadership. No matter the circumstances he would/will always be successful, and thus always attract plenty of girls. The fact that he also has a big heart for the world and a sensitive soul compounds that fact.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 15 Jun 2012, 17:12

His personality and intellect would still be the same, so yes whatever his profession I would say he would still be popular, just not as famous.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:48

yep , even he was constructor worker , handyman ,driver ,doctor"pediatrician 'd be awesome " he would still getting girls like Stacy wanting to date/know him!
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 09 Jul 2012, 06:19

yeah, that's a nice picture. I bet he'd look great in yellow. Gonna have to look for one. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 09 Jul 2012, 06:24

Found one. LOL LOL LOL LOL I love this cartoon. flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course he would be.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 09 Jul 2012, 07:31

I think George would be more attractive (to me) if he were not a celeb. He would be approachable, more relaxing to be around, able to go out anytime and do anything, just for starters. But in my opinion, it is his heart and his soul that capture me. He is as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2