George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA April 2012

+13
phys major
The next mrs clooney
fluffy
barla
Lighterside
cindigirl
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
annemarie
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
watching
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 Empty George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA April 2012

Post by watching Fri 27 Apr 2012, 13:38

George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler matches her shoes with Cindy Crawford's top on double date
By Alanah Eriksen
PUBLISHED: 11:18 GMT, 27 April 2012 | UPDATED: 11:28 GMT, 27 April 2012

Her boyfriend has long been friends with supermodel Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. And George Clooney's latest squeeze Stacy Keibler appears to be fitting in quite nicely with her beau's favourite couple.

So much so that she colour-coordinated her tangerine shoes with the supermodel's top as they joined the pair on a double date. The foursome were pictured at Craig's Restaurant in west Hollywood. Stacy looked stulish in a silver blazer, white shirt and black skinny jeans which she paired with her bright stilettos. George looked dapper in a black suit and pin-stripped suit.

She recently spoke about what she looks for in a man. She told Men's Fitness magazine: 'I'm not really that attracted to a big, jacked guy. I think that's a little excessive. I'm attracted to moderation - someone who just takes care of himself from the inside out.'

She added that chatting her up isn't difficult. 'A simple compliment goes a long way - for a guy to just come over and say "You have great hair" or "I really like your dress" and then just smile and walk away. That's a great move, because he's sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won't lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn't interested. 'And if she is, she can go find him, because it'll be like "Wow, that was pretty cool".'

Pics at Source

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 08:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA April 2012

Post by watching Fri 27 Apr 2012, 13:40

More pics of them getting in the car
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA April 2012

Post by lucy Fri 27 Apr 2012, 13:55

Thanks Watching for the pics, they all look good. Now don't everyone yell at me cause I'm about to say something nice about Rande, He always seems to get along well with every GF of George's, over the years every time I see him in pics with George&CO., the date of the moment looks very comfortable in his company.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Apr 2012, 13:58

Good thing she is back on speaking terms with Just Jared just in time for them to write the date night up.

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Craig's Bar & Grill Date Night!

George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler make their way out of Craig’s Bar and Grill on Thursday (April 26) in West Hollywood. The 50-year-old actor and Stacy, 32, were joined by Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber for dinner at the American restaurant.

This weekend, George and Stacy will be attending the annual White House Correspondents Dinner as the guests of Time magazine. The couple will be seated at a table with Steven Spielberg and his wife Kate Capshaw.

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at Craig's Bar/LA  April 2012 Empty From Just Jared/George & Stacy at Craig's Bar/LA

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Apr 2012, 14:16

FRI, 27 APRIL 2012
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Craig's Bar & Grill Date Night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler make their way out of Craig’s Bar and Grill on Thursday (April 26) in West Hollywood.

The 50-year-old actor and Stacy, 32, were joined by Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber for dinner at the American restaurant.

This weekend, George and Stacy will be attending the annual White House Correspondents Dinner as the guests of Time magazine.

The couple will be seated at a table with Steven Spielberg and his wife Kate Capshaw.

Last edited by lovelylois on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 14:43; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 27 Apr 2012, 14:23

Oh! Look at the happy couple that ooze with love. Yup she is the one that will be with George to help spend his social security checks. Lies

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Apr 2012, 14:37

I hate to over analyze , but Craigs Restaurant is place where the celebs get photographed. I think after the grocery shopping incident, IMO they wanted to be photographed at a date night. Notice Just Jared uses the title "Date Night". Also, they weren't alone, of course it was with friends. It is interesting to me how the photos come in waves with them. When the gossip sites start doubting them as a couple, they come back with photos. After A-Rods comments, we know now George is the poster boy for eternal bachelor.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 14:50

Stacy is apparenly a friend of Cindy's so they all pretty much know each other.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:17

The back entrance to that place always looks so grubby !

I really like Stacy's outfit in those pictures.
It's one of my favourite types of smart casual look on
slender ladies and it suits her IMO.

I'm reminded that in the 60's I had a pair of orange stilettos that caused me to trip down the stairs and I ripped the side of one shoe.
I was so upset as I loved them !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" alt="" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
video

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:20

They wanted pic's other wise why not say good bye to C&R inside the resturant. They want it all to look peachy. IMO

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:20

She does look nice here I love the bright shoes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:22

That entrance area always looks so grubby and it looks difficult to negotiate the cars and food bins.
Not a pleasant start to an evening out I'd imagine.
Does anyone here know what it looks like in the real ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:25

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:30

Joanna wrote:The back entrance to that place always looks so grubby !

I really like Stacy's outfit in those pictures.
It's one of my favourite types of smart casual look on
slender ladies and it suits her IMO.

I'm reminded that in the 60's I had a pair of orange stilettos that caused me to trip down the stairs and I ripped the side of one shoe.
I was so upset as I loved them !

I'm still working on a dirty joke for your for first sentence, in light of the kinky sex thread. LOL

I agree about her outfit. She looks better doing dressy casual than she does on the red carpet.

LOL @ your shoe story.

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:35

lol! MGK !!! You're in the knife drawer today !
Coolio Sofa bounce Sofa bounce Sofa bounce Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 Apr 2012, 15:44

Thanks for the vid Joanna - My God he opened the car door for her. Gentleman to the end. Looking at the first pictures I wondered why he wasn't smiling, but looking at the vid I see why. He was deliberately ignoring the paps. He's got his routine down pat. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Apr 2012, 16:07

This is the take on date night from Celebitchy:

"These are some new photos of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler last night in LA. They went out to dinner with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. So, what can we determine from these pics? Stacy gets along with George’s BFFs, Cindy and Rande. Stacy and George are still together. George is enough of a gentleman to open Stacy’s car door for her. And Stacy and George still make eye contact, which is a good sign. It’s always a bad sign when George can’t even force himself to make eye contact with one of his pieces. Still, I swear Stacy looks a little bit nervous and scared. Like, “Will this be the night he tells me to pack my bags? Is this the night where he orders a car service for me and I ask why and he says, ‘Baby, you know why’?” Poor Stacy.

George and Stacy are due at the White House Correspondents Dinner this weekend, although their invitations are probably a bit tarnished now that every crackhead and famewhore is coming. Of course, what does Stacy care? She doesn’t. While George and the men talk politics, Stacy will be staring off into space, thinking about puppies and butterflies.

As I mentioned in today’s Brangelina post, Star Magazine has a funny fake story about Brad calling up George after he proposed to Angelina, and Brad’s enthusiasm was contagious. So, obviously, George has decided to go twinsies with Brad and George is going to propose to Stacy! The whole piece isn’t worth transcribing, but there are a few highlights I wanted to mention. Apparently, George loves that “Stacy’s like one of the guys and puts no pressure on him.”So George has decided to propose and he’s already planning yet another “double wedding” with Brangelina. Obviously, Angelina isn’t happy about this because she kind of hates Stacy and Angelina refuses to get to know any of George’s pieces-of-the-month. Ridiculous."

From Celebitchy (same pictures; so I didn't post them)

Last edited by Lighterside on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 Apr 2012, 16:18

Lighterside wrote:As I mentioned in today’s Brangelina post, Star Magazine has a funny fake story about Brad calling up George after he proposed to Angelina, and Brad’s enthusiasm was contagious.

Any articles Star Magazine publishes are ridiculous. I was reading a back issue (January) of Star and the article said that Jennifer Annison was pregnant and Angie and Brad were breaking up. Obviously neither is true. The gossips also said not too long ago that G&S have broken up. Anything in those rags should be taken with a grain of salt.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Apr 2012, 16:30

And here's Lainey's comments:

Lainey's Ent.

Double date before the White House

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler were out last night for dinner on a double with his boy Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford. They’ll be leaving soon for DC where both are expected to at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. George is a guest of Time. And, yes, Lindsay Lohan is going too but, you know, with Fox News. So there’s that.

Then on May 10th, George will be hosting a fundraiser for the President at his home in LA. It’s $35,000 a seat to get in. Stacy is expected there too. As the official hostess? The lady of the house? This girl is breaking new ground all the time.

When I was at TIFF, a source who’d spent time with both, told me that no one expected Stacy to last past June 15th. I wonder if we need to revise that deadline.

(Lainey has a couple of different pics at her link above)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Apr 2012, 16:45

From Celebitchy
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler are still together & they’ll be in DC this weekend

These are some new photos of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler last night in LA. They went out to dinner with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. So, what can we determine from these pics? Stacy gets along with George’s BFFs, Cindy and Rande. Stacy and George are still together. George is enough of a gentleman to open Stacy’s car door for her. And Stacy and George still make eye contact, which is a good sign. It’s always a bad sign when George can’t even force himself to make eye contact with one of his pieces. Still, I swear Stacy looks a little bit nervous and scared. Like, “Will this be the night he tells me to pack my bags? Is this the night where he orders a car service for me and I ask why and he says, ‘Baby, you know why’?” Poor Stacy.

George and Stacy are due at the White House Correspondents Dinner this weekend, although their invitations are probably a bit tarnished now that every crackhead and famewhore is coming. Of course, what does Stacy care? She doesn’t. While George and the men talk politics, Stacy will be staring off into space, thinking about puppies and butterflies.

As I mentioned in today’s Brangelina post, Star Magazine has a funny fake story about Brad calling up George after he proposed to Angelina, and Brad’s enthusiasm was contagious. So, obviously, George has decided to go twinsies with Brad and George is going to propose to Stacy! The whole piece isn’t worth transcribing, but there are a few highlights I wanted to mention. Apparently, George loves that “Stacy’s like one of the guys and puts no pressure on him.” So George has decided to propose and he’s already planning yet another “double wedding” with Brangelina. Obviously, Angelina isn’t happy about this because she kind of hates Stacy and Angelina refuses to get to know any of George’s pieces-of-the-month. Ridiculous.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Apr 2012, 16:47

......and finally some PDAs .. ..... by Stacy to Rande Razz Razz super cool super cool
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 27 Apr 2012, 16:54

Has George's beardy bits been shaved off??? Does this mean he's finished filming/audition for whatever????
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 17:13

Lighterside wrote:This is the take on date night from Celebitchy:

LOL!

This whole section made me almost spit my drink on my screen.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Apr 2012, 17:21

We're so lucky...two lots of pictures in less than a week Coolio

...and puppies and butterflies are lovely creatures MGK !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Apr 2012, 17:22

cindigirl wrote:
Lighterside wrote:As I mentioned in today’s Brangelina post, Star Magazine has a funny fake story about Brad calling up George after he proposed to Angelina, and Brad’s enthusiasm was contagious.

Any articles Star Magazine publishes are ridiculous. I was reading a back issue (January) of Star and the article said that Jennifer Annison was pregnant and Angie and Brad were breaking up. Obviously neither is true. The gossips also said not too long ago that G&S have broken up. Anything in those rags should be taken with a grain of salt.

Cindi, ITA... that was the Celebitchy write up not my opinion.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Apr 2012, 17:24

We're double posting everything on two different threads girls....
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Apr 2012, 18:08

She always looks so sad these days in pictures. wonder why? I would have thought having a private dinner with George and friends would be a happy things. Guess she only uses her smile for the red carpet.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 Apr 2012, 18:12

If you notice George was not smiling in that pic either. I'm sure none of us go around smiling 24/7. They were trying to get away from the paps' bright lights.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Apr 2012, 18:52

True cindi and they're grinning when they're in the car.
Maybe shared a private joke as we'd all do in that situation,
with the loud mouth shouting ridiculous comments, as usual.
Have you watched the video ?
It's Cindy who looks glum IMO.
Stacy waved but she didn't.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 27 Apr 2012, 19:09

Lighterside wrote:We're double posting everything on two different threads girls....
Yup! Katie has her work cut out for her. When I cam on this is the one that showed up on my scroll feed. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 19:51

They are getting in the car there is nothing to smile about they have flashes going off and the press yelling. They were smiling in the car and they both smiled and waved goodbye.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Apr 2012, 20:52

annemarie wrote:They are getting in the car there is nothing to smile about they have flashes going off and the press yelling. They were smiling in the car and they both smiled and waved goodbye.

...it is true ... you're right annemarie, I admit that watching the video it reflects an intimacy between GC and SK not present in the photos ... Then we can also feel that they are tired and Stacy a bit apprehensive for an appointment so important, the WHCD .. .. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 27 Apr 2012, 21:02

Cindy does look very glum to me also..But then she knows something everyone else doesn't..Sad
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Apr 2012, 21:05

But I do too, of course Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Apr 2012, 21:16

phys major wrote:Cindy does look very glum to me also..But then she knows something everyone else doesn't..Sad

... Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
....I would a little glum also me too, after watching Stacy stuck on my husband ... and also a little worried.... Love6 ....they are greeted in this way, more or less, Stacy and Rande, after dinner ...didn't they??!!
Thank goodness that Cindy kept her cool, otherwise .... Do battle Gunslinger Beaten
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 Apr 2012, 21:36

Yes you're right barla. Stacy does have kind of a chokehold on Randy, whereas George only held Cindy's arm. OOPS
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Apr 2012, 21:46

barla wrote:
annemarie wrote:They are getting in the car there is nothing to smile about they have flashes going off and the press yelling. They were smiling in the car and they both smiled and waved goodbye.

...it is true ... you're right annemarie, I admit that watching the video it reflects an intimacy between GC and SK not present in the photos ... Then we can also feel that they are tired and Stacy a bit apprehensive for an appointment so important, the WHCD .. .. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ok I've watched the video three times and am still not seeing this intimacy you are talking about. Because they look in each others direction while talking is this what we class as intimacy between the two of them? I'm sure I do the same when in a car with my best friend nothing out of the ordinary.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Apr 2012, 21:49

when you are happy you usually smile or at least have a pleasant look on your face. The first few pictures she is scowling and this is something we have seen more of lately compared to earlier trips out with George when she had a perma grin on her face. Wonder why she has stopped making 100% effort for the paps? is she just caught off guard or is she over the hype??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:02

cindigirl wrote:Yes you're right barla. Stacy does have kind of a chokehold on Randy, whereas George only held Cindy's arm. OOPS

Ahhhh... but look at the choke hold Cindy has on Randy's arm while he is kissing Stacy. Laughing

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:05

Henway wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Yes you're right barla. Stacy does have kind of a chokehold on Randy, whereas George only held Cindy's arm. OOPS

Ahhhh... but look at the choke hold Cindy has on Randy's arm while he is kissing Stacy. Laughing

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Botheration! Botheration!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:12

I don't mean to be snarky, but why would Stacy have such a sad look because of the paps. Craigs is a restaurant where Celebs go to be seen. I would think they even anticipate or the restaurant would let them know there a photographers out there. If they wanted a secret dinner date with Rande and Cindy ,I am sure there are plenty of places to meet around LA, where paps might not be out there. I would think Stacy would like all the publicity, isn't that how she gets her gigs. I notice when she really likes a guy she goes into a choke hold with them, but she doesn't do that with women.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:50

Us magazine has a photo Of George and Stacey arriving at the restaurant they are smiling , The dinner was apparently for Randes birthday according to Us.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:14

@annemarie - you are right they looked happy when they walked in.

Maybe she has scowl on her face, when she is leaving, no offense to George, Rande and Cindy, because it is boring to go out with the old people. Wouldn't it be more fun for her, to celebrate like Ryan Gosling or Michael Fassbender's birthday , guys who are closer to her age, where she might have things more in common.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:05

Joanna wrote:But I do too, of course Hello!

CuteJoanna, Sorry you don't either:(
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:08

I hope Cindy and Randy's marriage is rock solid..Smile
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:23

The US weekly pic - it seems it is easier to have a laugh with one or two paps rather than a whole pack of them. Also that photo does nothing to reduce the whole father / daughter look of the relationship.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Apr 2012, 02:49

well the outing definitely got them some more PR. Its been on pretty much every entertainment show tonight.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 08:23

lovelylois wrote:I don't mean to be snarky, but why would Stacy have such a sad look because of the paps.
The next mrs clooney wrote:when you are happy you usually smile or at least have a pleasant look on your face. The first few pictures she is scowling and this is something we have seen more of lately compared to earlier trips out with George when she had a perma grin on her face. Wonder why she has stopped making 100% effort for the paps? is she just caught off guard or is she over the hype??
Why are you guys focusing on Stacy? Look at George. Is he smiling? No. So why should she be? She's taking her cue from him IMO.

I don't know why George is so anti-paparazzi mode. He's going to a high profile restaurant where he KNOWS the paparazzi hang out so why not make an effort and put on a happy face? Or if that's too hard for him, then eat somewhere more private.

This makes me re-think Elisabetta's reactions to the paparazzi too. Remember how when she was caught by herself she'd smile or at least acknowledge the paps but when she was with George she'd smout and sometimes even hold a handbag over her face? Now I wonder if that was because that's how George told her to behave with paps?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 09:27

Ok, here are all the pictures from the links above.

When George smiles, she smiles:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"You want to know the funniest thing, Stace? Tomorrow Katiedot is going to spent almost an hour copying and uploading these silly pictures onto COH when she could have been out in the sunshine, bwahahahahahaha!"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next