George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyMon 27 May 2024, 16:06 by benex

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyFri 24 May 2024, 20:07 by benex

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyThu 23 May 2024, 13:48 by Missa

» The Good News
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy

+12
bellybaby
Aruna
fluffy
m4rose
LornaDoone
lucy
Maggy
it's me
cindigirl
Pari
barla
lovelylois
16 posters

Go down

Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy Empty Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy

Post by lovelylois Wed 25 Apr 2012, 19:26

CLAIM: Brad Pitt Has “Convinced” George Clooney to Marry Stacy Keibler

Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt George Clooney Stacy Keibler Star
1:52 pm, April 25th, 2012
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is the next big celeb to tie the knot, and it’s all thanks to Brad Pitt, reports Star.

According to the tabloid, “Pitt has convinced George Clooney to take his own walk down the aisle.”

How so?

Star claims that following Pitt’s engagement to Angelina Jolie, “Brad was gushing with excitement, and it ended up being a bit contagious for George… so now he’s decided to bite the bullet and propose to Stacy [Keibler], as well.”

So, marriage is “contagious” like, say, Chicken Pox?

Regardless, where and when will these supposed nuptials take place?

Star says this summer Clooney will “marry Stacy at his home on Lake Como, in Italy.”

Really?!

NO.

Clooney and Keibler are NOT getting married this summer, no matter how much “gushing” there was on Pitt’s part — or fabricating from Star, an insider tells Gossip Cop.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy Empty Re: Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy

Post by barla Wed 25 Apr 2012, 19:36

lovelylois wrote:CLAIM: Brad Pitt Has “Convinced” George Clooney to Marry Stacy Keibler

Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt George Clooney Stacy Keibler Star
1:52 pm, April 25th, 2012
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is the next big celeb to tie the knot, and it’s all thanks to Brad Pitt, reports Star.

According to the tabloid, “Pitt has convinced George Clooney to take his own walk down the aisle.”

How so?

Star claims that following Pitt’s engagement to Angelina Jolie, “Brad was gushing with excitement, and it ended up being a bit contagious for George… so now he’s decided to bite the bullet and propose to Stacy [Keibler], as well.”

So, marriage is “contagious” like, say, Chicken Pox?

Regardless, where and when will these supposed nuptials take place?

Star says this summer Clooney will “marry Stacy at his home on Lake Como, in Italy.”

Really?!

NO.

Clooney and Keibler are NOT getting married this summer, no matter how much “gushing” there was on Pitt’s part — or fabricating from Star, an insider tells Gossip Cop.

... certainly not Stacy, but ..... who knows?? Give Flowers2 super cool super cool
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy Empty Re: Rumor: Brad Pitt convinces George to marry Stacy

Post by Pari Wed 25 Apr 2012, 19:50

HAHAHAHAHA this is so SWEEEEET!!! I love you Well... Angie did that smart thing with her beautiful legs and SO CONVINCED my "world-class legged" daughter Stacy to watch her "toned back" instead... Wink So you never know what Brad can CONVINCE George to think about!!! Hooo haaaaa YAY George cheers

[I love you Just pulling your leg Stacy! You are beautiful just as all my children are my dear Hug1 ]
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Apr 2012, 20:26

lovelylois wrote:According to the tabloid, “Pitt has convinced George Clooney to take his own walk down the aisle.”

I think it will be a cold day in hell before that happens.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Apr 2012, 21:03

no way

NO WAY
already told gc (gossip cop!)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Apr 2012, 21:16

Drink Zzzzz
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 26 Apr 2012, 05:09

This is just sad, that everyone can just make up this shit and sell it as What the truth?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 26 Apr 2012, 05:22

brahahahahaha! Best laugh I've had all day!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 26 Apr 2012, 06:02

I bet Stacy is kinda liking the article....true or not, a girl has gotta dream right? Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 26 Apr 2012, 08:53

I agree with Cindi, it would be a very cold day in hell first!!! Do you think Gee carries his decree absolute in his pocket just in case??!!! You can just imagine the scene, Gee on his knees saying will you...... sign this contract, non-disclosure agreement....oooh and the pre-nup, then marry me??!!! affraid Still, I would have him under any conditions!! Love him!! Wedding
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruna Thu 26 Apr 2012, 11:10

Yesterday I was on the contrary read that George and Stacy on the edge of the gap, they are rarely seen and is constantly quarrel
Aruna
Aruna
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:51

"Brad was gushing with excitement..." to who? George? They see each other once, maybe twice a year when they're both nominated for awards (which they haven't been to since Brad's engagement), and he convinces George to marry Cray? It's so unbelievable that magazines actually publish this sh*t.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:55

IF George ever gets married it will be cause he wants to, not because anyone else talked him into it.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Apr 2012, 13:03

selling pages pages and pages
with both names
Bellybaby

and yes, I guess so
Lucy

(or maybe the whole situation is some kind of joke)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 26 Apr 2012, 13:29

Maybe due to slow news time regarding GTC ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 02:33

It's even sadder that there are people who read this crap and believe it like it's gospel.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Apr 2012, 03:54

Ahahahahahahahahaahahahaaaa! I can't believe they're still going with this Brad and George are best friends nonsense. Remember how a few years ago Brad had supposedly convinced George to become a father?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 27 Apr 2012, 04:24

He may be publically seen with that blond - but wasn't he dating someone not involved in hollyweird? could it be he's just keeping his private life private? maybe? the sad thing would be is that the plant is making too much money off of her role flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down