George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

+32
Kimber :)
davidarochelle
zizi
Cinderella
Joanna
sadDonkey
pandabear
blubelle
bellybaby
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
cindigirl
fluffy
Natascha
laetval
ladydi
Kimber
Lighterside
Atalante
it's me
lolo"layla"
Katiedot
sisieq
playfuldeb
PigLove
Tigerina
Vi
Dexterdidit
melbert
Merlin
Casey
36 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by blubelle Tue 16 Aug 2011, 21:11

Me too. I really like it here and hope it can stay open. Thanks Katie for giving us a cyber home.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by pandabear Wed 17 Aug 2011, 00:23

First of all Katie thank you for all your work on the site, I really enjoy reading and commenting here. I have tried a couple of times getting onto CU and can't. I used to enjoy looking through all the pics. I wish she would open up and let us in.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 17 Aug 2011, 01:24

cindigirl wrote:Hi it's me - how in the world did you get George Clooney's Facebook page? Sorry, I just never tried. Some of the posters sound so pathetic, trying to get George to answer them.

I don't think he bothers with Facebook. I remember him saying he "would rather get a prostate exam on stage with someone with cold hands than use Facebook." Or something like that.

Cindi - clooneyfiles is NOT George's facebook page! ClooneyFiles was a regular fan site (from Germany I think); it had news pages and a gallery and if I remember correctly a small forum, but it closed as a fan site years ago. I think maybe the owner went for free facebook instead of paying for a site.

I agree with you re the desperate (oh so desperate) fans trying to get George to talk to them. The owner should put them out of their misery - there should be a disclaimer at the top of the page clearly stating that it is NOT George's page.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Aug 2011, 07:15

cindigirl wrote: Some of the posters sound so pathetic, trying to get George to answer them.
It's the same for all facebook pages - the posters just don't pay attention and write as though George were actually reading.

I think the Clooneyfiles facebook page is pretty obviously not George's personal page.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 17 Aug 2011, 07:31

Katiedot wrote:
cindigirl wrote: Some of the posters sound so pathetic, trying to get George to answer them.
It's the same for all facebook pages - the posters just don't pay attention and write as though George were actually reading.

I think the Clooneyfiles facebook page is pretty obviously not George's personal page.

They must be too busy reading there and not reading all the reports of him saying he'd rather have a rectal exam than a facebook page!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 13:21

Unfortunately a great many facebook posters and twitter followers live their lives completely around those social networks. It's scary. They use them as their sole connection to the "World". They seem to think that they are actually a part of the life being lived vicariously.

I pray that their eyes will be opened and they will come back to the "real world"

(Have a facebook account, but hardly ever use - if I get notification that a grandchild has posted to my wall, is only times.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 13:59

I have a Facebook account but don't go on there anymore. A few months ago my identity was compromised because you have to use your real name and now I'm a little scared to use it again. Although I don't know why anybody would want my identity, I don't even want it.

patty, you said "I pray that their eyes will be opened and they will come back to the "real world"." No, no, no I don't like the "real world", I prefer Clooneyland.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 17 Aug 2011, 15:22

Aww....I just went to the George Facebook page...how sad really. Sad

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Aug 2011, 17:04

Ouch!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 15 Oct 2011, 13:46

Can't access to the forum CNCU! Anyone else too?
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 13:54

Hi, no I can't either. Maybe they're doing some maintenance.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 15 Oct 2011, 15:57

It's up now. I just got in.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:12

Any word on CNCU? I've been checking off and on and still can't access. Just wondering.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:47

yeah me too i hope they fix it so soon .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:57

Casey - you were able to log in 8 hours ago, but I've just checked and still can't. Can you get in now?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:04

Hi Charley, I tried just now and still can't get in. I think Casey posted she got into CNCU on October 15th (unless she sent you a PM).
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:36

So you all are cheating on COH? LOL

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:46

No, I haven't been able to get in all day today. Sad

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:52

I get the site not available when Kimber forgets to pay the bill. Merlin, did you email her?

BTW: It's so nice spending the day with all of you. Very Happy

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:55

Glad to see you around Ladydi! Don't be a stranger!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:08

Thanks! Smile

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 16 Nov 2011, 07:37

Hi Di...no I didn't email her ...the last couple of times I did she didn't reply to me and I felt that I might be 'annoying' her...I presume Wild Butterfly or Sisieq will as Admins.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:09

I just checked and it's still down. Hopefully it will be up again soon. Some over there have never found they way over here and may be feeling a little lost. I left one a message just so she knows.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:39

CU Forum is in it's 3rd day of being unavailable now.
Is it gone forever, does any one know ? confused affraid confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:47

oDDDio
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 17 Nov 2011, 19:16

Don't know..Wild Butterfly has emailed Kimber .....I'm sure Kimber would let everyone know if she decided to close the site altogether....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:58

Fingers crossed that all is well then !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:59

Thanks for the follow up Merlin.
I know Kimber has been so busy caring for her mom. She's in my prayers.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:37

Yep hopefully it will be back up soon. Kimber is probably just busy she would let everyone know if she had to close it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 02:51

omg , no please i hope it's fixed soon .

i truly miss CNCU .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:42

CNCU is back up. Thank you, Kimber!

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:42

It's up. Just got in. Smile

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:43

Whoops, we posted at the same time, ladydi.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 21:49

thank godddddddd

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Dec 2011, 14:37

Anybody else having trouble getting in to CU this morning?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 15 Dec 2011, 15:43

Nope, I can't get on either. Kimber must have forgotten to pay the bill again. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 15 Dec 2011, 16:49

No Cindi it can't be that...it was open yesterday.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Dec 2011, 19:05

This happens periodically Lighter, up one moment, down the next. I just hope that Kimber is okay!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 16 Dec 2011, 00:19

Yep it's still down. It seems so soon after the last time! I hope if Kimber needs help she let's us know. Yes, Sad Donkey some of us spread the Clooney love freely and cheat. CU has been around for sometime so are we cheating on them or here?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 16 Dec 2011, 00:55

If you notice, in the past history of this thread, it seems to happen on the 15th day of the month... most likely payment.

But, just in case, I also hope everything is okay with Kimber!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Dec 2011, 02:53

Dexterdidit wrote: CU has been around for sometime so are we cheating on them or here?
I like your first idea - it's spreading the love around. Why stick to one forum when you can double the George-ness in your life if you're on two?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 16 Dec 2011, 04:52

Yep, but how can you combine it with the full time job???. scratch
I have hard time to keep up with only COH on daily basis. Sad

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Dec 2011, 05:26

LOL, if you want to do it, you can do it. There's always time to do stuff you want to but somehow never enough time for unpleasant things like cleaning out wardrobes, filing bills etc etc etc.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 16 Dec 2011, 05:33

Back when I was working it was me getting in early and logging on the net before clocking on for work, then morning tea break, lunch time then home! The rule was as long as you didn't surf the net on their time it was fine. But I was also the boss so no one ever bothered me anyway! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 16 Dec 2011, 06:03

Lucky you, Dex. When I wake up 6:00am, the only thing on my mind is coffee. 9 hrs. in the office plus an hour to commute (on a good day) , 1 hr. for running or other sports and my day is almost over.
For me COH is the one and only site to go to. LOL.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 16 Dec 2011, 06:06

i love COH but CNCU is my first love! omg

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 16 Dec 2011, 11:34

Well... COH is much cooler. We have George Clooney himself on board, plus people who work with/for him Wink LOL

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Fri 16 Dec 2011, 13:20

Who works for George?

I just want to comment that when I do come here, posters make me feel welcome and I want to say thank you.

I don't personally know Kimber but I've heard that between her job and caring for her mother, she's a very busy woman. We hate to bother her with emails about paying the bill.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Dec 2011, 15:03

You're always welcome here Ladydi!

RE: Who works for George? It's been said that It's Me is George, Cindigirl is Kirstie Alley (I think) and a few others here are directly on Stan's/George's payroll. Some of our posters here either want a raise or even their first paycheck!!! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Dec 2011, 15:06

Just to clarify that, the crazy posters you find on JustJared and IMDb have this fantasy that this site is secretly run by Kirstie Alley on behalf of his publicist. Mind you, they also believe that George is really working for the CIA and that Stacy Keibler is trying to murder them using poisonous spiders so, you know, take that with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, you're always welcome here LadyDi!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next