George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion

+17
Nicky80
Merlin
melbert
Carla97
Catie
cupcake
amuserato
fluffy
it's me
Lighterside
Admin
chiki
What Would He Say
Pari
silly girl
Joanna
Katiedot
21 posters

Go down

Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion Empty Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion

Post by Katiedot Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:06

Let's celebrate!  This site has won the best forum dedicated to celebrities & stars by Forum Motion (the site that hosts us)!!

https://www.facebook.com/forumotionpage

I freely admit that competition wasn't exactly intense, but it's lovely all the same!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 14 Feb 2014, 11:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion Empty Re: Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion

Post by Joanna Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:15

Congratulations To Katie !

Congratulations To Us !

Grateful Thanks to George Clooney for bringing us
all together from across the world.

Love and Peace.  flower 

Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion Img_0712
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion Empty Re: Clooney's Open House wins best forum dedicated to Celebrities & Stars by the Forum Motion

Post by silly girl Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:19

WooHoo!!!!! Congratulations....... Give Flowers 

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:35

WOW!! A wonderful Valentines surprise indeed!! I love you  Congratulations Katie, your birthday blessings continue :)and yes, as Joanna says... to all of "us" here  cheers

(there is a Thread Heading error I think...)
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:50

What a day to be told of such an achievement  I love you 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:53

Wow!!! That's great, congratulations, Katie!!  Give Flowers 

and yes, everyone here  Drink 3

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 14 Feb 2014, 11:14

Pari wrote:(there is a Thread Heading error I think...)
Whoopsie! Ahem, deliberate error to see if you were all paying attention. Ahem.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 14 Feb 2014, 11:48

Congrats to Katie and all the mods for the recognition and for all your work to keep this place "humming"...you've all done such a great job and with practically no serious injuries! (JK)!  cheers  And special thank you to all the posters who scour the internet to find us all things George!  Thumbs up! 

Katie this layout is really great and you've done a wonderful job to keep it going!  Special congrats to you!  Give Flowers
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Feb 2014, 12:29

great news! thanks to Kat and all of us !!!!  Hoorah! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 14 Feb 2014, 13:38

Well done to Katie and the team for keeping us all up-to-date with Georgie news! Well deserved!  Thumbs up! 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Fri 14 Feb 2014, 15:34

WOOT!  

Now they know what we all knew all along-- Katie Scarlett O'Dot and the Mods are the best in the world!! 

You all deserve many of these Yahooooo for all of this headbang that you deal with-- Congratulations
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 14 Feb 2014, 16:07

that's nice congratulations katie and to all the other members .
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Fri 14 Feb 2014, 16:57

Congratulations Katie and mods! Smile
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 14 Feb 2014, 17:25

Félicitations ! cheers 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Feb 2014, 02:39

so, my 17,000,001 votes took us over the top???? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you Katie and to us all and THANK YOU GEORGE!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 15 Feb 2014, 09:03

Congratulations Katie.... Very Happy 
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 15 Feb 2014, 09:25

That's amazing, congrats to you Katie and the mods and to all of us and to George....uuhhh feels like an Oscar speech   Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 15 Feb 2014, 12:51

Many congratulations Katie and to all on COH for their wonderful contributions. Xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 15 Feb 2014, 14:12

Congratulations, Katie and everyone who helps make this such a great forum. Well deserved! cheers cheers 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 16 Feb 2014, 01:15

Congrats  cheers cheers cheers 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 17 Feb 2014, 05:32

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd just like to thank my parents, my family, the producers, the - oh, that IS my Oscars speech.

Seriously, thanks to all of you who make this such a (mostly) friendly and fun place to be. Let's hope 2014 brings us more, much more, Clooney!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Mon 17 Feb 2014, 15:57

Cheerleader Congratulations
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down