George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

+32
Kimber :)
davidarochelle
zizi
Cinderella
Joanna
sadDonkey
pandabear
blubelle
bellybaby
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
cindigirl
fluffy
Natascha
laetval
ladydi
Kimber
Lighterside
Atalante
it's me
lolo"layla"
Katiedot
sisieq
playfuldeb
PigLove
Tigerina
Vi
Dexterdidit
melbert
Merlin
Casey
36 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by Natascha Wed 15 Jun 2011, 13:22

I just had the same error message

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by Merlin Wed 15 Jun 2011, 13:42

I couldn't log in this morning for about 10 minutes but then it worked.....and now its gone again....sent Kimber an email...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:35

It's back up now, don't know if we'll lose it again. LOL.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 15 Jun 2011, 18:19

I've just moved this to the other CNCU thread so it's all together in one place.

I can get in so not sure what's going on. If anyone's in contact with Kimber of WB, then feel free to post a message here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 15 Jun 2011, 21:39

I'm going to guess and say it was just a busy server. LOL!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:40

Does anyone know why the clooneyunlimited website doesn't work anymore?? I did email Kimber a while ago, but the format when you select say photos, they don't lead to anything. I've tried several times, but have now given up! It used to be my bible!!! Such a loss! Sad
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:26

fluffy wrote:Does anyone know why the clooneyunlimited website doesn't work anymore?? I did email Kimber a while ago, but the format when you select say photos, they don't lead to anything. I've tried several times, but have now given up! It used to be my bible!!! Such a loss! Sad

Fluffy, the CU forum is still active.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:36

Mel, Fluffy had trouble gettinto the CU Forum. I went there this morning and at the very bottom of the first page it says "Forum Locked" I had no trouble getting into it this a.m. but do you think this means for new posters?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 3 Empty temptemptemp

Post by melbert Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:38

I don't know Cindi. I know that Kimber had some trouble with some spammers, but I didn't know it was locked.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:04

Can't get in to CNCU. Anyone else?

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:08

Me either Casey. Don't know how long it's been down though, because I only checked when i saw your post.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:11

Nope, can't get in either. I was there yesterday afternoon and it was OK. I'm sure it's only a temporary glitch.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:28

I haven't been able to get into Clooney Unlimited for ages. I get all kinds of wierd stuff. It's a glitch alright, don't know how temporary.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:35

I just tried it and there's still no entrance; only a message from the provider to Kimber to contact them, so it must be an internal server problem.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:37

Last time this happened, Kimber forgot to pay the fee for the site.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:38

I was there only a few hours ago and it was OK - hope it's a short temporary!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:43

Charley, what address are you using? I just tried a bit ago and I got a site w/ cute calves. There were links to other sites but it's too early for me to hunt. I'll never get anything done if I do that so early.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:56

Try this afternoon. Kimber may just be getting out of bed now. Very Happy
The CNCU forum link is disabled until Kimber takes care of the problem.

Last edited by ladydi on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:58; edited 1 time in total

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:57

@pattygirl - I got that site the other day when I clicked on a link ON CU. The link was supposed to take me to a pic on the CU gallery, but I thought that I'd gotten the cows because that part of CU isn't open anymore. The link I used a few hours ago was

http;//www.clooneyunlimitedforum.com/

i had it open in a tab, and refreshed and it was OK then, but not now.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:16

I tried that and said site not open.

I used to use CU all the time but now, I'm content with COH, it's so much fun and I get to interact (never did that on "CU", don't know why, but it doesn't matter anyway)
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:23

Hi patty, the people on CU are really nice. I interact once in a while and Ladydi is the most helpful to me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:30

Hey, cindi, please don't misunderstand. I have nothing against CU, in fact, I'm a member and thoroughly enjoyed to pictures and news items. I just never got into the forum. As I've said this is the first site I've ever participated in. It's just that, when it was up and running on a regular basis, there were such long periods of nothing new, that I really sort of gave up on it. I knew it was maintained by an individual who had a life and was not a "gossip site" where peopl got paid to do the work, but I got discouraged by the lack of input.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:34

No, no patty I didn't mean to imply that you didn't like CU. I go on there occasionally but enjoy life here more. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:39

Sorry, cindi - just another dreary day. Hate it when the sun don't shine. Hate artificial light.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:57

I've been there a few times over the years, I'm even registered although can't remember as what, its a nice site, but like this one better. For me it's more interesting when people comment in sentences, and paragraphs, makes me feel as if I have a chance of getting to know someone a little over time.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Mon 15 Aug 2011, 16:06

Thanks Cindigirl. I'm always glad to help.

I don't think anyone needs to explain or apologize for preferring one site from another. A lot of us visit both CU and COH. I'm sure many people consider one of the two their home site. I like to come here once in awhile and lurk to see if you have any George news CU doesn't. super cool

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Aug 2011, 19:01

I completely agree Ladydi.

Just a reminder to everyone that should anything ever happen to this site, you can find me on facebook. You don't have to have a facebook account to open and read a facebook page.

The link to this site's facebook page is on the left of every page.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 15 Aug 2011, 19:34

I sent Kimber an email today telling her the site was in need of pennies LOL...haven't heard from her as yet so she must be busy/away...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 15 Aug 2011, 23:41

Katiedot wrote:I completely agree Ladydi.

Just a reminder to everyone that should anything ever happen to this site, you can find me on facebook. You don't have to have a facebook account to open and read a facebook page.

The link to this site's facebook page is on the left of every page.

Thanks Katie - I've bookmarked it, just in case!

(edited to say) I hope that doesn't Jonah this site (nervous laugh)
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Aug 2011, 23:51

found
no news

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 16 Aug 2011, 01:30

CNCU is back up Smile

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 16 Aug 2011, 01:42

Yep thank goodness! I had a small panic attack when it was down thank god I know about here! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:12

Okay, guys. I just tried to get onto Clooney Unlimited (used link on this site) and still get Livestock junk. Clicked on George Clooney link and got short bio and lots of junk. What happened to site, has it changed to a lot of ads and stuff like that? It's been a while since I was on it, but it looked much different that it did tonight.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:16

pattygirl, Clooneyunlimited.com is no long under Kimber's ownership. I think her subscription to that URL expired, and she didn't renew it. Only the forum now remains. Someone else purchased the CU website URL, and hence, the livestock stuff you're seeing. What livestock have to do with Clooney, who knows, but there you have it. LOL.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:18

But you said
CNCU was back up. How do I get onto it then? And what happened to all those lovely pictures.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:24

pattygirl, here's the url to the forum:

Don't know about all the pics, though.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:35

Thanks Casey. Got onto the website but can't get past login. Seem to have forgotten password. Can't register because Admin says no.
Dang it all! Ah, well! This site is GOOD for me anyway.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:40

Is there a 'forgot password' thingie that can reset your password?

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:57

Is the CNCU forum good? never caught my attention and interest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 16 Aug 2011, 07:17

There are still some old pictures on the Clooney Project site (Kimber's previous site)

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 16 Aug 2011, 13:08

I like it over there. I have been there for awhile and have known some of the posters from boards that have shut over the years. One poster and I go back 13 years before I even liked George we were both on a Brad Pitt message board but I left. A couple of years later she showed up on one of the George boards she had moved on too. How is that for odd! We both post on CNCU I think it's good over there, it can get a little heated every now and then. I have been known to stick up for myself but only when provoked! LOL It is pretty good and has various areas not all George related. The one thing that needs to be remembered is that talk of George and his ladyfriends is only allowed Behind Closed Doors and no where else on the forum. You can get your knuckles wrapped if you forget I will admit I have forgotten once or twice! And of course I'm not Dexter over there....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 13:34

Casey wrote:Is there a 'forgot password' thingie that can reset your password?

Yes there is a thingie but says I've entered invalid email address. Censored I think I'll just give up till Admin opens registration again and I'll just rejoin.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 14:38

Hi it's me - how in the world did you get George Clooney's Facebook page? Sorry, I just never tried. Some of the posters sound so pathetic, trying to get George to answer them.

I don't think he bothers with Facebook. I remember him saying he "would rather get a prostate exam on stage with someone with cold hands than use Facebook." Or something like that.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 14:52

pattygirl, I tried to get into Clooney Unlimited forum just now and had no problem getting in. Have you tried recently?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 15:09

There must have been something wrong before because some of the comments are from "unregistered users." It seems to be up and running again though.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 17:08

My username and password, not right. Then they said email address is not valid. I've had that happen on other sites as it ends in .net which seems to confuse some programs. You know, it's not worth the aggravation. COH is enough for me. I have this and Gossip Cop with it's links to keep me going.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 16 Aug 2011, 18:12

@pattygirl...sorry to hear you're having trouble, love both of these sites. There's one poster in particular over there that's a hoot, I love reading her posts. This site gets a little raunchier, which is fun! I'm always being "auto-corrected" over there! I had lurked at CCC until things went weird over there and closed, then at imdb (not for the sane) I found out about CNCU and this site. cheers

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Aug 2011, 19:16

hi Cindy!
found it on my link pages
Lots of happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 20:55

I spend so much time trying to keep up w/ posters here that I get almost nothing accomplished. First thing I do in the am is logon and while drinking my coffee, I start chiming in and it just keeps going, I'm having a ball.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 21:07

I do the same thing patty, only I have breakfast first and then log on. Only sometimes after reading the posts I have to have another cup of coffee. LOL This forum is enough to keep everyone entertained. Sometimes we gals do get a bit "raunchy" but that's half the fun. I hope and pray Katie doesn't ever have to close this forum.

Thanks Katie for all your hard work!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next