George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012

+22
playfuldeb
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
JackOffAllDay
pandabear
Natascha
premiere
bellybaby
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
cindigirl
melbert
annemarie
lucy
EEOsandy
lovelylois
silly girl
party animal - not!
Katiedot
theminis
watching
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012

Post by watching Fri 13 Apr 2012, 11:27

Her PR are reading and trawling George Clooney sites for mentions of her? That's tragic.

Wouldn't they would have to be a member to see the posted pictures - don't you have to be signed in to see (then cut & paste) them? Guess she really isn't all that confident and secure if she is directing her employees/PR people to sign up to George forums to see what is being written about her. Hysterical!!
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler models wedding dresses in Hello Mag April 2012

Post by bellybaby Fri 13 Apr 2012, 13:47

"JMO I have to disagree about the money aspect. I think she would have been paid a truckload of cash by the company who designs the dresses to "promote" them in an exclusive interview and photo shoot. I would think it would be a high percentage of their advertising budget in getting Hello to run the shots and to hire her to do this job."

I'll politely disagree on this point...she's not being hired as their "representative" (like EC was for Cavali), she was hired to model their dresses in Hello magazine - not Vogue or any other high profile fashion magazine (isn't hello more of a tabloid-type that runs celebrity stories?). Nor is she in ads for them in any of these magazines, or billboards, etc. They're not going to pay her for the priviledge of interviewing her (she's not Angelina), that helps her more than them. Usually celebs give interviews to help promote something they're doing - almost never paid for unless you're notorious like getting a first interview with Casey Anthony. Besides that, in the interview, they didn't even get to say George's name or even go near her relationship status with him - didn't even ask her if she ever wanted to get married. If they had paid her "truckloads of money" I'm sure they would have gotten their money's worth....

Also, says alot about GF, I think, if she's willing to risk her relationship for cash. Granted, she knows that she's short term and in that respect she's grabbing while she can. Or, the relationship is truly over, so she's got nothing to loose...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 13 Apr 2012, 13:59

Congratulations katie!!! It's nice to know that people like this actually lean upon sites like ours (and a good one it is too!!) as a reference point! May we then say, that if "material" is going to be "pinched" from here, we (Katie) should get a mention like we give to others then?? Go on Katie, copyright yourself!! George might check in too!! Welcome Yahooooo
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Apr 2012, 21:42

I liked all the gowns she modeled in the pics. The hair and makeup are flawless and elegant. The hair is definitely Grace Kelly. She can carry off this look. Definitely old Hollywood glam....

The only thing I would question if this the look that Stacy feels most like herself in....she is, in my book, young at 32 years and maybe trying to figure what she likes. These looks are definitely the opposite of her Wrestle-mania persona. Perhaps she is experiementing with different looks. Hopefully she is having fun with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Apr 2012, 11:17

SK strikes me as a girlie-girl, and I think she likes this modeling opportunity; beautiful gowns, makeup and hair professionally done, and getting paid to do it! What's not to like? I think she looks really good here.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 15 Apr 2012, 11:46

Part of the job of a PR Agency, is to trawl through the papers, media etc and provide the client with a sort of 'cuttings' service on coverage. Usually in the contract. They all do it.

Of course GTC knew all about this - and obviously she wouldn't mention it at a time when there was really serious work to be publicised around the Sudan issues.

Imagine how much attention would have been deflected by the 'wedding dress' story............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 15 Apr 2012, 13:42

Thanks Henway for the TMZ vid, found them to report more honestly than some others. Interesting how they point out what being the GF of GTC has done for SK.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JackOffAllDay Sun 15 Apr 2012, 19:12

I thought we weren't going to feed the trolls? Does this mean they're in for another week of fun????????????

JackOffAllDay
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 22 Apr 2012, 05:36

I liked the one where she was sitting on a table. Very pretty dresses and she looked nice in them.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:11

I think this goes here:

Joanna wrote:

Published on Apr 19, 2012 by PronoviasTV
The discreet shapes of the 1930s, sophisticated shiny fabrics, the festive spirit of gemstone embroidery and the absolute cult to the female figure are some of the most exciting suggestions from Pronovias this season.
The leading bridal sector firm is planning a 2013 full of contrasts:
Greek and French -style bridal gowns, elegant and carefree, coexist with the curves and glamour of princess and mermaid cut designs.
All eyes are on the bride's waistline, which will receive all manner of attention this year. Sensual styles with fitted bodices and waistlines are a key aspect of all versions and materials
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:20

Thanks Katie, I didn't realise there was a separate thread.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:42

Haha! Mel's CRS (can't remember shit) is catching!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:53

I think I invented it and mel put a good name to it !!
I tell everyone CRS now, so it's catching on in UK too
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 08:53

Just to share with you all that a TV personality (of whom I don't know, must be an aspiring no-body!), is modeling at least one of the dresses that Stace did in this article!! But this time it's OK magazine and the dress I remebered is the "Stace sitting on the table" dress with the cris-cros detail. Not so exclusive then huhhhh??!!! I thought that when gowns were worn by a model, you were tied to the designer? Maybe Stace was cheap at the time??!!!!! Gunslinger
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 18:07

No, I don't think so. I think models have to sign a specific contract with a designer otherwise they're free to model for whoever they want and likewise the clothes will be photographed by different publications worn by different models.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Aug 2012, 17:21

I think this is the same video as joanna posted in April, but in case it's not, here it is (maybe again):

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2