George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses

+2
Nicky80
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses Empty Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kristen Cavallari, the former “Hills” star and new wife to Jay Cutler, has started designing her own clothing line for Junk Food and NFL Women’s Apparel.

The first design sketches have been released, and they show some body-baring styles that look more suited to a cheerleader than anyone else…but that’s okay, because former Ravens cheerleader Stacy Keibler has signed on to model the line in ads.

Cavallari and Cutler–who plays for the Chicago Bears–just moved into a $10,000-a-month rental home in Chicago, an 8,200-square foot mansion that boasts 5 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, and 3 half bathrooms, as well as a fully finished basement, an elaborate staircase, and a wood-paneled library.

The former reality star–and mom to son Camden–spoke recently about putting her family first before any projects that might come her way.

“It’s easy to get wrapped up in your career and have that be your only focus, and I want my marriage to work and last – and family comes first,” she said. “Having Jay is really helpful. It’s important to talk about parenting philosophies before having a child. You want to go in knowing how to raise them to avoid the arguments that can ensue. Being good parents is our top priority.”

The line won’t be finished until fashion week begins in September, but you can check out a few of the designs below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kristen cavallari dresses
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 22:16

Well if I see those designs than it is for people with long legs. Lucky SK. I want long legs too. Maybe in my next life
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to model new line of Kristen Cavallari dresses

Post by pandabear Sat 03 Aug 2013, 20:58

Is this the NFL gear she is supposed to be promoting?

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 03 Aug 2013, 21:05

Its weird because she announced a partnership with the company to develop the NFL line and now its saying she is modeling them. not sure which story is true.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:30

Me thinks you also need a nice slender body for these styles.
yes I think it's on the threads that she is partners with someone and she is going to model for the NFL catalog. Now I could be completely wrong you know CRS.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankGarza Thu 01 Jan 2015, 06:06

Their unusual simply because she released a relationship with the firm in order to develop the particular FOOTBALL brand and from now on its declaring she actually is modeling these people. undecided that account does work.

NoorAlamShahzad

FrankGarza
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down