George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyToday at 20:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

+36
Sirius12
Michelle meyers
LaProfessora
lucy
theminis
bellybaby
caudata
cindigirl
barla
Astras
party animal - not!
madsky
Lakin460
watching
Natascha
macs
Merlin
Maggy
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Vi
davidarochelle
LornaDoone
lelacorb
melbert
The next mrs clooney
Aly
adgran
silly girl
Joanna
lovelylois
annemarie
Sabby
it's me
Katiedot
EEOsandy
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 Empty Re: First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

Post by it's me Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:40

he surely needs more TLC
anyway Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 Empty Re: First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

Post by lucy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 16:41

Been away for a week, when last here they were holding hands at airport on their way back to LA. Can't believe this story, but with GTC the writer knows they can get away with it, how many times have we seen pics with the GF and a week later he's single and free again? Those pics of him and Grant on set, what set?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Apr 2012, 18:14

No one knows what set the guess is either Argo or a commercial.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 19:31

Thanks annemarie, trying to catch up.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 08 Apr 2012, 13:43

Another article about a potential split from Women's Day website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler on the rocks
Tuesday, April 3, 2012TO

George Clooney's lovely ladies
"She knew dating such a huge star would never be easy, but lately things have come to a head, and she’s feeling like nothing more than a decoration for his sleeve." MORE ABOUT IN THE MAG:
Ashton Kutcher's ultimate betrayal of Demi MooreStephanie and Eamon: Look who's back together!VIDEO: Antonio Banderas caught with another womanAngelina begs Pax's birth mum: Please don't take my boyKate Middleton's joy: It's baby time!TOPICS:In the mag
The hunky actor and his pro-wrestler girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, are on rocky ground. Form an orderly queue, ladies!

It’s the news that will bring hope to every single woman who’s looking for love: George Clooney and his latest squeeze, 32-year-old ex-pro wrestler Stacy Keibler, are on the verge of splitting up. And, according to sources close to the couple, the relationship will be over within weeks. “George and Stacy are barely speaking at the moment,” a friend of Stacy tells US magazine Globe.

“She knew dating such a huge star would never be easy, but lately things have come to a head, and she’s feeling like nothing more than a decoration for his sleeve.” Tensions date back to the Academy Awards in late February, with George, 50, reportedly uncomfortable in the presence of his publicity-seeking girlfriend, who appeared on the American version of Dancing With The Stars back in 2006.

When he attended a glittering White House state dinner to welcome British Prime Minister David Cameron on March 14, Stacy was not in attendance. Nor was she with him earlier in the month when he protested at a rally in Washington D.C., where he was arrested, along with his father, for crossing a police line outside the Sudanese embassy.

According to a source close to George, Stacy’s absence is no coincidence. The actor is getting fed up with her alleged desire to share the spotlight and break into acting.

Read more about George and Stacey rocky relationship in this week’s Woman’s Day on sale Monday April 2, 2012.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 08 Apr 2012, 14:42

Well here we go again, hope she at least get's a summer in Como. Not that I care one way or the other,but starting to feel bad for the ladies that miss out on summer in Como!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:04

Have any ladies missed out on a stay in Italy ?
I don't know much about GF's very far back confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:19

How do we really know that she didn't visit Como last summer? G can disappear from prying eyes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:23

Krista, Lisa and Betty were definitely there...I think we first saw Sarah at Venice so presumably she had been there too.....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:27

Stacy was in Italy it was claimed they were together I believe late last summer when he was working on the movie with Sandra. I believe she also stayed at the villa with a group of friends when they were touring Europe earlier in the summer.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Apr 2012, 17:09

I think that it's sad that it truly is the very same article that the different mags each take and add their own paragraph. But the rest of the words are from the original article. So, it's not new magazines WRITING new articles on the demise of the couple. They just copy/paste... just sayin'
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 08 Apr 2012, 17:44

Mm, SK has definitely been to Como. She said as much in an article not so long ago, when asked where she's been in Europe. It's a wonderful part of the world

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 18:51

Thanks for the GF's info ladies.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Apr 2012, 19:43

Frankly, I don't care if Stacey goes to Como this summer. What I care about is when the fuck he's going to invite ME to Como! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 20:03

Oh Lorna...there was an invite for you here this morning....you just missed the plane Beaten
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 20:07

Hey I've been to Como but it doesn't mean that I was with George. She did a cruise to europe last June and July with her girlfriends so possible she was in that area as part of her cruise not necessarily to be with George. The tweets about being in heaven were when she was on her cruise.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Apr 2012, 21:26

LornaDoone wrote:Frankly, I don't care if Stacey goes to Como this summer. What I care about is when the fuck he's going to invite ME to Como! Brahahahaha!

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 09 Apr 2012, 00:46

Going to Como for a week or two isn't the same as staying there for the whole GTC vaca! Like I would Know, but 1-2 weeks or6-8weeks hopefully sharing a room with George. Think Sl got the 2weeker, than he broke up with her and she missed out on the summer. Oh yeah I saw LD invite it said when the fuck are you coming? love GTC
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Apr 2012, 09:33

LD invite it said when the fuck are you coming? love GTC

LD????
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:58

it's me wrote:LD invite it said when the fuck are you coming? love GTC

LD????

LornaDoone !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Apr 2012, 18:21

What a Face ops!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

.....and now what about those who still do not believe it? ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 3 Empty Stacy & George going to Washington end of April

Post by LaProfessora Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:29

barla wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, I just got this tweet from Einstein about them going to the dinner. HUmmmmm

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:36

LaProfessora wrote:

Yeah, I just got this tweet from Einstein about them going to the dinner. HUmmmmm

.. we can say that .... this is his way, or the way of his PR, to deny rumors of their separation .... Suspect Yeah Right
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by LaProfessora Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:45

Will be interesting to follow this especially since she has never been included in his charitable work gigs. Is she up to this level of performance.

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:49

I think she will be fine all she has to do is smile and be polite .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:55

annemarie wrote:I think she will be fine all she has to do is smile and be polite .

.... Thumbs up!

.......and the contract has not yet expired..... cokesniff
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:02

[quote="it's me"]
LornaDoone wrote:Frankly, I don't care if Stacey goes to Como this summer. What I care about is when the fuck he's going to invite ME to Como! Brahahahaha!

I know, right? Love7
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:16

I hope they are very happy together
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:26

Michelle,
That's the whole point. I have never seen G truly happy with SK. I would be thrilled for them if I saw delight in his eyes. And I have even begun to question his acting ability, because he is can't even "fake it."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:36

LaProfessora wrote:

....he'll be so thrilled and waiting at home for his treat.....
a Posh Doggy Bag.
I bet he'll invite Uggie over to share it too Love3

Last edited by Joanna on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:37

davidarochelle wrote:Michelle,
That's the whole point. I have never seen G truly happy with SK. I would be thrilled for them if I saw delight in his eyes. And I have even begun to question his acting ability, because he is can't even "fake it."

Davida I basically agree with you because from the beginning ... this relationship seemed programmed with GC clearly embarrassed with her, nothing to do with the sometimes spontaneity of the relationship with EC (Betty likes her or not, we must admittedly ...) ... but to be honest we must also admit that it makes no sense that this fake rship, a red carpet relationship, continuing even after the end of the season award .... we must consider that something may have changed .. . or even the WHCD is a red carpet??
... well, then I will not tell you all the magazines here in London and in Italy, where I come from, which already wrote the ending of their love story ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:39

They have been seeing each other for a while perhaps their feelings have grown love sometimes takes time. He is with her so he must like her we will see if things have changed.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:52

Annemarie,
I must disagree with you. For me if there is not hot chemistry in the very beginning, then it will never develop. Yes some couples are friends first and then have long, happy marriages, as passion is not that important. I guarantee you having met G that that is not what he truly wants.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius12 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 22:08

Re: First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split
by annemarie Today at 12:49

.I think she will be fine all she has to do is smile and be polite .
What a boring life, posing as someone's wallpaper. Sleep

Sirius12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 09 Apr 2012, 22:09

I agree every man I know knew the first time they met there spouse they were going to marry her.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 09 Apr 2012, 22:21

Sirius12,
If SK wants to be a model/actress/entertainer, well that's part of the lifestyle. Girls get paid a lot of money in Las Vegas to be "arm candy." Very, very competitive job. And if she were a better actress, she would look like she really, really enjoyed it. I know I LOVE doing it, and I don't always get paid.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius12 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 22:29

Doesn't appear Mr. Clooney is inspired to marry any of them, seems the arrangement is to be only an arm wrapped around his sleeve. They're paid well, competitive to play dumb, okay, they know it from the beginning, then why do they insist they are special, everyone of them behaves the same, dumb.

Sirius12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Apr 2012, 22:34

Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius12 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 23:06

davidarochelle wrote:Sirius12,
If SK wants to be a model/actress/entertainer, well that's part of the lifestyle. Girls get paid a lot of money in Las Vegas to be "arm candy." Very, very competitive job. And if she were a better actress, she would look like she really, really enjoyed it. I know I LOVE doing it, and I don't always get paid.
Hi, david, or is it rochelle, if you are a boy, why would you be "arm candy", so you must be a girl. Based on the above statement, if you don't always get paid, must be you are friends with someone. But if not then what would be the motive to be "arm candy" without pay. Never mind, George Clooney has star power.

And not to give any one of these girls a hard time, but seems since these arrangements are entered into evidentally not for love to ever enter into the picture..just seems that if one is paid well, they should behave as if they are having the time of their lives. But seems someone so often appears so empty on the inside, so not sure how this helps his image.

Sirius12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 10 Apr 2012, 00:34

Sirius12,
When I am more famous, everyone will learn my name. It is DavidaRochelle. Davida is the feminine form of David, my parents
expected a boy after 4 girls. Anyway, if someone is nice enough to take me out then I really appreciate that man. Of course I would also consider him a friend. And I always have a really good time, as long as the man is nice to me, and definitely show my appreciation both verbally and by my facial expressions. Sometimes a man wants arm candy, and is willing to pay for it. Although you may flirt, that doesn't mean anything sexual will occur afterwards. You would not believe what young models in this city get paid just to show up to nightclubs and events. The "sponsor" prays that they will be appropriately dressed and not spend the entire time on their cell phone, being rude to everyone. Sometimes the "sponsor" isn't so lucky.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 10 Apr 2012, 02:27

Well she will be around until the end of April if she is being named as an offical guest at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. Think of the lucky secret service guy who had to do her background check - going through all those pictures and vapid comments. Maybe that is why the tweeting has gone bland. Guess she wants to wear another pretty dress to a big event. Fashion wise, she will going to go over the top again. I mean the Oscar's dress was bad, nlow dressing for the White House and meeting the president - she is going to go overboard.

George is keeping his streak of birthday sex alive and well.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 10 Apr 2012, 03:16

He gets invited a lot of places and she's just his "plus one." It wouldn't be much fun going all these places by himself.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 10 Apr 2012, 03:39

love the avatar premiere !!

SK is not arm candy, she's a contract girl. There when he needs or wants her, not when he doesnt. And in return he tries to help prmote her. His yin and yang.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 10 Apr 2012, 04:40

premiere wrote:He gets invited a lot of places and she's just his "plus one." It wouldn't be much fun going all these places by himself.

With all due respect, George is no loner and/or loser with no friends. He has an extended circle of family and friends that he could take to these events if he decided that he did not want to go solo. He is taking her because he wants to. She is his choice to accompany him to an event like this because it is want he wants.

Nothing to do with a contract because if they actually had a contract, there is no way that back in July last year when it was drawn up that G could have known that TIME would invite him and a plus one to be their guests at this event. And even if they re-nogotiated the contract after the Oscars, he is still the one choosing to keep her around.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Tue 10 Apr 2012, 04:51

watching wrote:
premiere wrote:He gets invited a lot of places and she's just his "plus one." It wouldn't be much fun going all these places by himself.

With all due respect, George is no loner and/or loser with no friends. He has an extended circle of family and friends that he could take to these events if he decided that he did not want to go solo. He is taking her because he wants to. She is his choice to accompany him to an event like this because it is want he wants.

Nothing to do with a contract because if they actually had a contract, there is no way that back in July last year when it was drawn up that G could have known that TIME would invite him and a plus one to be their guests at this event. And even if they re-nogotiated the contract after the Oscars, he is still the one choosing to keep her around.

EXACTLY!!!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Apr 2012, 04:55

If she's been invited to the dinner then it's because he's ok'd her attendance. They don't announce attendees until after they've confirmed that they'll be there and they certainly don't force people who aren't getting along to attend together.

If he wanted to go alone, or with someone else then he would be.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 10 Apr 2012, 05:00

We don't know when the contract is supposed to end. It would have been way to obvious and phony if it was scheduled for right after the Oscars. Maybe it lasts through his birthday and right up to when he leaves for Europe to work on his next project. Are there any good psychics on COH?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Tue 10 Apr 2012, 05:01

Katiedot wrote:If she's been invited to the dinner then it's because he's ok'd her attendance. They don't announce attendees until after they've confirmed that they'll be there and they certainly don't force people who aren't getting along to attend together.

If he wanted to go alone, or with someone else then he would be.

She probably complained because she wasn't invited to the first one and that was part of the rumor for why they broke up

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Apr 2012, 12:24

confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next