George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

+36
Sirius12
Michelle meyers
LaProfessora
lucy
theminis
bellybaby
caudata
cindigirl
barla
Astras
party animal - not!
madsky
Lakin460
watching
Natascha
macs
Merlin
Maggy
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Vi
davidarochelle
LornaDoone
lelacorb
melbert
The next mrs clooney
Aly
adgran
silly girl
Joanna
lovelylois
annemarie
Sabby
it's me
Katiedot
EEOsandy
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 Empty Re: First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Apr 2012, 08:32

LOL! That was why I voted they'd stay together till the end of May because he'll need a birthday shag!

Seriously though, nobody dates the same way every time so I guess I shouldn't assume he'll do the same thing the same way with another girlfriend, should I?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split - Page 2 Empty Re: First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 09:51

Boy, this stuff works like clockwork, eh? This just posted about 10 minutes ago on Twitter....it's 1:50 a.m. in California.

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeibler

Einstein says good night Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Lakin460 on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:18; edited 1 time in total
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 09:56

This posted an hour ago....

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeibler

Laughing out loud at my friends @channingtatum and @JonahHill in @21JumpStMovie Have you seen it?

So is the veiled message, "I'm still with George. I'm at his house watching a movie in his screening room and then we went to bed with Einstein??"

This whole PR thing is looking more and more like a chess match IMO.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:26

I am just amazed (oh boy, I'm on a rant now!) at this girl's level (or lack thereof) of maturity. What compells a person to so persistently pimp out a dog for public attention. Hell, she indirectly pimps George out for that matter. It's said before, but bears repeating - it's ALWAYS about her! Sheesh! I am SO over this one.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:52

This is the pic from Stacy's twitter page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not sure exactly why it's 'pimping'. All she's done is take a photo of her boyfriend's dog. It's not a secret that they're together and I'd rather this than endless cheesecake bikini pics.

What annoys me more is the name dropping of her 'mates' in the film.

But dammit! There go my fond hopes for a split.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:26

I don't think it's pimping she is simply letting everyone know she is with George. As for her pimping George nope he goes a long with it it is part of dating him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:54

While I respect your perspectives, IMO, I still think she's a shameless opportunist and exploiting (a.k.a. pimping) her situation, irregardless of George's consent or participation.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:02

I think it is just her way of combating the rumors.... he must agree with it....although it smacks of EC's use of her dogs....same types of photos...sorry no sleep last night so I am cranky. I know the hope was that they were over but I knew something would crop up.....albeit I was expecting dinner or the usual motorcycle ride....I feel bad she uses the dog this way but well he is a dog and who knows maybe GC likes the fact the dog can be used instead of him....
Still think dinner is coming....

Last edited by silly girl on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:19; edited 1 time in total

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:14

None of us know what goes on in the relationships. People breakup George ending his relationship isn't anything any other man hasn't done. He stayed with Eli for two years so I think she was someone he liked and enjoyed being with. As for Stacey I think she will be the three year girl.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:19

This is funny, insecure much? The breakup stories must bother her. I don't think she has mentioned Einstein by name in a picture in her twitter account. She wants to make sure we all know she is with George. Einstein is just another of her name droppers, and to me he seems a better celebrity than most she name drops.

Well, hate to break it to her, but she could be married with 12 of George's kids, (which will never happen) and there still would be the breakup stories. So get used to it. In this way too, George's girlfriends are all the same. Get a bit insecure make sure we all know they are together. Some used butt floss bikinis. I too prefer the dog.

Also, this only highlights to me the shallowness of their relationship. If you are in a committed secure relationship with a famous man, who supposedly loves his private life, and thinks Facebook is about as much fun as a proctologist exam, wouldn't you leave it private?

Guess George doesn't feel like going out for sushi yet 3...2...1....

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:25

That public appearance will come we've seen Eins now we will see them. I think the noise has to get louder for George to do a full denial. For Stacy people knowing she is with George keeps the offers for work coming.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:09

Don't you think if you were them, you'd get pretty fed up with all the rumours, and feel the need to react just a little bit?

Be funny if they were married - the ultimate George prank on the world!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:29

Do not assume that if Stacy was sure of her relationship with George, if she was all right with him and was happy it would not need this scene? This is behavior of those who want to let the world know that she is still with George but in truth she does not know!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:49

Or.....they could just be laughing at us all!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:52

The longer she is with George the more the rumors will fly she better get used to it. Poor Einstein will probably hate getting his picture taken soon. I do love the look on Einsteins face he is probably thinking I'd bite you but dad wouldn't like it.

All jokes a side I don't believe the article I think they are content as is , if not she wouldn't have gone to Mexico If the way he supposedly treats her bothered her.

Last edited by annemarie on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:55; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:54

annemarie wrote:That public appearance will come we've seen Eins now we will see them. I think the noise has to get louder for George to do a full denial. For Stacy people knowing she is with George keeps the offers for work coming.

It is the Easter weekend coming up, I bet we see them celebrating the weekend in Cabo. There will be the staged photos of them at the bar, golf cart and Stacy walking on the beach with CIndy and friends.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Apr 2012, 14:29

From Celebuzz - also shows pics of George on set.http://socialitelife.com/are-george-clooney-and-stacy-keibler-having-issues-photos-04-2012
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Apr 2012, 14:59

party animal - not! wrote:Or.....they could just be laughing at us all!

I do not think (or rather I hope) would lend itself to what George
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Apr 2012, 14:13

The all-knowing Ted Casablancas weighs in:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Morning Mail! Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Called It Quits?!

Today 5:05 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca

Dear Ted:
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler no more? That's what I'm hearing...
—M

Dear Como-tose Couple:
Rumor may have it that the couple's relationship is on the rocks, but—I can't believe that I'm actually saying this—things are still surprisingly swell between Stacy and her infamous bachelor. Heck, the couple just got back from a Mexico vacay. So despite Georgie's history of short-lived relayshes, this one has not run its course just yet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 04 Apr 2012, 14:54

I don't know if Ted really has the inside word, but he is seeing what many of us see at COH. He saw pictures of them on vacation from the other week and maybe some of Stacy's tweets or one of his spys saw them out somewhere and put the whole thing together and said they are "swell".

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Apr 2012, 15:06

The whole thing was made up slow gossip day.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Apr 2012, 15:20

Yes, I was being a bit sarcastic with the 'all knowing' bit!

One thing I do wonder is if Ted gets the inside track from Stan on occasions. E! have in the past been all too enthusiastic to help stifle some rumours for George.

I'm thinking of the time George was papped in a club with a dark-haired woman who the E! team identified as someone (having a real CRS moment now) when it was someone else entirely. One of the E! presenters identified the woman as one of her good friends but was completely wrong.

Can anyone else remember that?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 04 Apr 2012, 17:42

I remember that Katie it was Debbie Matenopoulos on E news Daily 10 show. She said the girl was a friend of hers and very nice, although I don't remember her name.

On a similar note, does anyone know how often TC is correct? Did he talk about G breaking up with EC before it happened. Just wondering how reliable he is.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Wed 04 Apr 2012, 18:56

EEOsandy wrote:From Celebuzz - also shows pics of George on set.http://socialitelife.com/are-george-clooney-and-stacy-keibler-having-issues-photos-04-2012

The content of the *article* is recycled rubbish, but I love the photos. Geesh that man is hot. Mopping up the mess

Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 04 Apr 2012, 20:42

Katiedot wrote:The all-knowing Ted Casablancas weighs in:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Morning Mail! Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Called It Quits?!

Today 5:05 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca

Dear Ted:
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler no more? That's what I'm hearing...
—M

Dear Como-tose Couple:
Rumor may have it that the couple's relationship is on the rocks, but—I can't believe that I'm actually saying this—things are still surprisingly swell between Stacy and her infamous bachelor. Heck, the couple just got back from a Mexico vacay. So despite Georgie's history of short-lived relayshes, this one has not run its course just yet.

very elusive ... ..., argues that relationship is going well because they came back from Mexico???!!! .. not bad for a gossip columnist professional ... we could think this by ourself seeing the photos .... but the irony is not missing, when he says that " I cannot believe saying this thing (why??) ... and at the end adds the famous "just yet ..." which means many things .... however, one thing is certain: today GC, although the continued absence of PDAs between them (please, never mind the photos in Cabo ...) decided to maintain this relationship (comedy?), whatever the reason... and forget to return to old flames ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 04 Apr 2012, 20:52

Why does SK call other actors "friends?" What is her definition of "friends?" Nice of her to promote others' movies; maybe she hopes to work with these actors in the future. Does Eins Clooney get his own bed and blankets? Would think that "white" is not the ideal color for a dog. And do we really know who slept with whom in Cabo? Strange they always go as a large group.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 04 Apr 2012, 21:37

davidarochelle wrote:Why does SK call other actors "friends?" What is her definition of "friends?" Nice of her to promote others' movies; maybe she hopes to work with these actors in the future. Does Eins Clooney get his own bed and blankets? Would think that "white" is not the ideal color for a dog. And do we really know who slept with whom in Cabo? Strange they always go as a large group.

Channing Tatum is married to Jenna Dewan. Jenna and SK connected growing up through dance. They went to different dance schools, but met and were apparently acquaintances (not friends) who reconnected in LA and perhaps became friends. I remember her tweeting something to Jonah Hill after one of the awards ceremonies about "nice meeting you, blah blah" so, yeah, they go way back - not! If you notice anytime SK mentions anyone it has to somehow be more about her than them. IMO that's why she started out with "my friends" - again making it about her. I have no info on Cabo sleeping arrangements unless you want me to make something up. I can be very creative. in bed or maybe Love7 or just Sleep
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 04 Apr 2012, 21:39

EEOsandy wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:Why does SK call other actors "friends?" What is her definition of "friends?" Nice of her to promote others' movies; maybe she hopes to work with these actors in the future. Does Eins Clooney get his own bed and blankets? Would think that "white" is not the ideal color for a dog. And do we really know who slept with whom in Cabo? Strange they always go as a large group.

Channing Tatum is married to Jenna Dewan. Jenna and SK connected growing up through dance. They went to different dance schools, but met and were apparently acquaintances (not friends) who reconnected in LA and perhaps became friends. I remember her tweeting something to Jonah Hill after one of the awards ceremonies about "nice meeting you, blah blah" so, yeah, they go way back - not! If you notice anytime SK mentions anyone it has to somehow be more about her than them. IMO that's why she started out with "my friends" - again making it about her. I have no info on Cabo sleeping arrangements unless you want me to make something up. I can be very creative. in bed or maybe Love7 or just Sleep

..no one will knows.. I dunno I dunno I dunno Confuzzled Confuzzled ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:00

The picture of Prince Einstein could be of him is his own bed
any way.
My dog has a thick white anti-allergenic pillow case with a large bath towel inside on the bottom of her plastic dog bed, plus a fushia pink towel and crocheted blanket for her to scrape into a head pillow
in her own way. She loves her comfort !
No matter what colour a dog's bedding is, it needs washing
weekly anyway.
Here endeth my lesson on dog bedding... lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:03

Thanketh for your lesson Joanna. Now is someone could please tell me how to stop my dang cat from sneaking onto my bed pillow every night please do. LOL Noooo!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:11

I had lunch with my girlfriend and she said her sister-in-law told her that George broke up with Stacy. She got the info from E. I told her not to believe everything that's said on the gossip sites. LOL

It seems they're not seen together for a few days and the break-up rumors start.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:41

cindigirl wrote:Thanketh for your lesson Joanna. Now is someone could please tell me how to stop my dang cat from sneaking onto my bed pillow every night please do. LOL Noooo!

Have another pillow she's allowed on ?

Spray your pillow with a citrus scent.....I don't know much about cats but I think they don't like the lemony smell ?

oopsie going off topic a tad here.

Hope GTC & SK get to go to Greece, Venice & Como
this year together...... hidingbehindsofa
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:50

Hope GTC & SK get to go to Greece, Venice & Como
this year together...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Boo, Joanna! Boo! Hope GTC & Stacy break up this week and GTC remains single and sassy for awhile![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:07

Lightsabre fight lol!

But if he's on his own, his right elbow won't get better quickly !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:11

Perhaps he's ambidextrous...
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:14

Exclamation Exclamation
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:22

lol! caudata....That thought did cross my mind.
Your George is laughing too !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:34

[quote="Joanna"] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!

But if he's on his own, his right elbow won't get better quickly ![/quote

I just now got this! Shame there's not an emoticon that fits! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:49

gotpics ??????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:51

LOL

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 05 Apr 2012, 00:05

Joanna wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ??????

If i did, i'd be a very rich girl!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Apr 2012, 01:10

You guys crack me up!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 05 Apr 2012, 05:08

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm seriously starting to think that Cray is dating Einstein, not George... Suspect

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Apr 2012, 06:57

Hiliarious Bellybaby, love your last comment, I agree more PDA between her and Einstein than GC!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 05 Apr 2012, 07:14

Did I miss it - has Stacy been for the bike ride around LA yet? I don't remember seeing George on his bike much lately...because of his arm injury perhaps?
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Apr 2012, 10:22

I've not seen any biking Merlin, so you haven't missed anything.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Apr 2012, 10:59

I was thinking no bike riding because of his back and neck problems the bike has no support for his back. I do miss seeing him on the bike though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Apr 2012, 11:16

I think there haven't been any bike rides since they got together. Not sure if that's for health reasons or what.

There definitely need to be pics of the two of them together soon. One tweet of a sleepy dog isn't doing it for me!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Apr 2012, 11:25

Well it's Easter weekend we will probably get some either in Mexico or just out to dinner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:39

Had another great comic acting gig and am behind on G news. So how did he hurt his arm again? Wrestling SK? Is she too much for him? Does he need more TLC? How about homemade chicken soup? Does Eins Clooney like fresh homemade dog food?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next