George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What happened?!To IMBd?

+62
Silje
lionheart
Pita428
Nicky80
PigPen
Pari
What Would He Say
Mazy
Best in Category
suebee
Picachu
OofOof
noodle
NotAvailable
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
silly girl
lelacorb
iamnoone
LornaDoone
Joanna
Natascha
theminis
annemarie
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
George CantStandYa
Maggy
barla
Henway
The next mrs clooney
m4rose
Lakin460
Polly Want A Cracker
phys major
davidarochelle
macs
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
Jazz After Dark
blubelle
socimar
Atalante
fava
cindigirl
Clooney
Windyc
bunny
bellybaby
Lighterside
it's me
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Vi
sisieq
Tigerina
Merlin
melbert
lucy
66 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened?!To IMBd?

Post by melbert Sat 19 Feb 2011, 04:43

I get so confused over there! I just don't understand why he/she/it/they, etc. go on and on with all these wild tales?!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 19 Feb 2011, 13:22

I've only posted once on that site,back when George first split with SL.After CCC site was up I slowly stopped visiting IMDb.For awhile it got boring to read (jmo) than it got crazy.Now i'm scared to post there,I admire the few old timers and new that (IMHO) are trying to save that site.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 21 Mar 2011, 22:01

I looked at George's IMDB Star Meter over the weekend and its the lowest its been since 2009 - 149. Gee, I wonder why. (LOL, I know the answer). Its just that certain people (not here) didn't believe me when I said that was going to happen.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Windyc Mon 21 Mar 2011, 23:34

You know, its been my experience with IMDB is that it attracts the nuts and bolts out there. I go to various message boards on there and most of them are full of crazy posts that make no sense and are impossible to prove. People post BS or wild theories to get attention. Of course not everyone who posts on there is wacky but there are quite a few that fit that description. I honestly read all posts (the good, the bad and the insane) with a grain of salt and move on.

Windyc
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 21 Mar 2011, 23:45

sisieq wrote:I looked at George's IMDB Star Meter over the weekend and its the lowest its been since 2009 - 149. Gee, I wonder why. (LOL, I know the answer). Its just that certain people (not here) didn't believe me when I said that was going to happen.

Where were you looking Sisieq? I was just there and it's up 7% and when I looked this weekend, I thought it said up 16%. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 03:24

Since the few brave soles(katie,sis,wizard)I know I'm leaving a few out, quit posting about a week ago nothing is happening on that board. I check a couple of times a day,there have been long periods of time with no comments on any thread!! Without you ladies posting and keeping things lively with common sense and great debates it's dead, is this what SS, PER,and all those others were hoping to accomplish by getting rid of the trolls,the old crumbs,and anyone else with a different point of view?They are not even having conversations with themselves!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 22 Mar 2011, 06:39

I notice since Eli seems to have disappeared it has gone pretty quite. Just some trolls with silly remarks all been read before. I don't post there and I tend to skip over the crazies! Needles to say without the sane people very little to read over there.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 07:17

I haven't quit (wizard) just get bored with it all sometimes....I've put the worst ones on ignore now which helps!
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 22 Mar 2011, 07:40

I find the stilted 'conversations' a little odd to read and I think that's what's putting people off IMDb.

Don't worry, there'll be another weirdo along very soon; that's the joy of IMDb!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 09:52

I go on a few sites (Jane Austen/Merlin/Books type) and although every poster doesn't agree with every other poster they all have their say and accept what other people say but on George's some of them just won't accept any other point of view and get vicious and nasty if people don't agree with them.....sad really..glad I don't know any of them in real life!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:13

@sisieq....how does the Star meter work? I thought it was based on how many directors, producers were looking at you for projects through IMDB. If it worked on how many hits your page got, George's would be up - not with positive reviews, but page hits, none the less....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 21 May 2011, 08:49

I unignored 3 posters on IMDB because the whole front page was practically blank and one poster is now convinced that someone at IMDB is a member of Betty's publicity team or the Mafia because they deleted one of her posts LOL...must be scary to be the only person in the whole world who 'knows the truth'!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 May 2011, 09:31

I know! I had to unignore because Pari's posts were so scary (the stuff she was quoting and responding to) and then I saw the really crazy stuff.

Silverscreen's posted the same post about three times in a row and accusing of IMDb of being run by the mafia and having a mole working for them because they're deleting her posts.

It's actually disturbing. Why a mole for the mafia would want to delete posts on IMDb is beyond me and the fact that she thinks this is a perfectly natural accusation says a lot about her mental state.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 21 May 2011, 10:13

LOL. I'm not a member but I look.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 21 May 2011, 12:12

@clooney, don't blame you, I've lurked for years now,but only commented once years ago.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 21 May 2011, 12:41

Just came back from a quick trip to IMDb land and shes having a melt-down, its sad if this poster is for real and not just a long gag.She(???) needs help if all that is going on in her mind is real to her!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 21 May 2011, 12:58

Everything is against her. Including IMDB who somehow employs the mafia to delete her posts.....not sure why they would need the mafia to do that but that would be a sensible thought. Can you imagine what would happen if george and eli show up in London together? There heads will explode and we will get the photoshopping/fake George theory. But it would be fun! I'm not a member over there either I just lurk it is safer!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 May 2011, 14:24

To avoid confusion with nicnames on IMDb wouldn't it make sense for the posters to have to reveal their e-mail addresses so they would have to post under consistent names?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 21 May 2011, 15:17

Wouldn't work Cindigirl. On g-mail and yahoo, etc. you can have as many different e- mails as you want. I would imagine you could also avoid identification by IP address by using several different computers/devices.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 May 2011, 15:26

Thanks fava. Makes sense. I wonder how many computers/devices these people have? Seems like an expensive way to cyberstalk.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 15:54

Wow, I don't pay much attention to the comments on most sights, maybe I should now. This is scary! I also hope Georgeous has appropriate security!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 21 May 2011, 17:16

Shit hits the fan
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 21 May 2011, 17:54

Don't read that forum and don't intend to. Hello!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 19:09

I only read there after reading the comments hear and thats one person who seriously needs some help to get back to reality

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 17:49

Interesting how Irish bloggers do not like Canalis the way we all do. After reading the article on GC new beach hut in Surrey there was a link to EC interview in "CHI" and here is what they think of her (just one blog - not enough space)

"This lazy blurb is nothing more than one more OBVIOUS lie from Canalis and her PR. Canalis and her PR have lied to the media and to George's fans so many times in their media releases, they can't keep their own story straight.

The truth is, Clooney hasn't allowed Canalis anywhere near him since their arrangement ended in December and Canalis and her PR know it. If she's "happy" as she is being a vindictive LIAR then the vindictive liar should water her pants on fire."
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 2 Empty temptemptemp

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 18:05

socimar wrote:Interesting how Irish bloggers do not like Canalis the way we all do. After reading the article on GC new beach hut in Surrey there was a link to EC interview in "CHI" and here is what they think of her (just one blog - not enough space)

"This lazy blurb is nothing more than one more OBVIOUS lie from Canalis and her PR. Canalis and her PR have lied to the media and to George's fans so many times in their media releases, they can't keep their own story straight.

The truth is, Clooney hasn't allowed Canalis anywhere near him since their arrangement ended in December and Canalis and her PR know it. If she's "happy" as she is being a vindictive LIAR then the vindictive liar should water her pants on fire."

KATIEDOT - is there any chance you could move this comment about Eli to another thread, no disrespect to the person who posted but this thread was about the beach hut NOT about Eli and i feel it should be started or added on to one of the many threads that have been created about her which i personally am fed up reading about - thank you Hug1

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 12 Jun 2011, 19:19

@clooney1970: done!

@socimar: what you've posted is a comment by one crazy person who usually posts on IMDb. She writes on every website that she can find that George has never dated Canalis because it was only a publicity contract and that the contract ended in December 2010.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Jun 2011, 21:32

article on GC new beach hut in Surrey
Is there a thread for this? What am I missing, LOL!! Question

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 12 Jun 2011, 22:05

I know this isn't the right thread for this but.....for me this was what happened to Clooney's Open House. I couldn't get on to this site. I tried several ways and nothing. Wondering what to do if this happens again. I am extremely computer challenged.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 13 Jun 2011, 05:05

sisieq wrote:
article on GC new beach hut in Surrey
Is there a thread for this? What am I missing, LOL!! Question
She's referring to the Sun article in the Gravity thread about his beach hut that they apparently built for him on set so that he didn't have to mix with anyone else.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Tue 27 Sep 2011, 16:46

Hi,
I'm new to this blog.
I also read on the imdB board & on various other blogs like Just Jared & Celebuzz that this is run by George Clooney's publicist's staff.

I don't really mind. All I want to do is view photos. Like a Star @ heaven
And you can only do that if you register, right?

However, I can't see the Memberslist anymore, like I could when I registered. Maybe the layout changed.
So, I'm just introducing myself here.

Thanks
Smile

Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Sep 2011, 17:12

Hi Jazz and welcome to the forum! cheers

George Clooney doesn't have an official website and this is very much a fansite and nothing to do with him or his publicist.

Happy to see you here and hope you'll keep posting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Sep 2011, 19:28

Also wanted to add that I'm sorry if you feel cheated or disappointed that this doesn't have anything to do with George Clooney or his team.

I know there's a malicious person (or maybe two people) posting this rubbish everywhere on the internet but sadly there's little I can do about it.

I know it brings a lot of people to this site, but I feel that they're coming here under false pretences, so just so you (and DavidaRochelle too, and any other new members) know the background to this nonsense, here's a very brief summary.

A while back, there was a George Clooney fansite nicknamed Clooney's cookie crumbs. It was set up by an American fan who found the whole Sarah Larson debacle hilarious and it continued to run even after the Larson break up and George's hookup with Canalis. At the time it was the only public George Clooney fan site around.

Being public meant that as well as the fans, it attracted the weirdoes, obsessives and other kind of people with mental health issues that celebrities have to get security to deal with.

One such person that the site picked up was particularly weird in that she was convinced she was going to marry George Clooney. And I don't just mean in the usual 'tra la la, i'm having a shitty day, wouldn't it be great to be married to George Clooney' kind of way that runs through most fans' minds at some point. No, she knew she was his secret soulmate and had divorced her husband so she'd be free to marry George in December 2010.

She would go absolutely rampaging nuts at any hint that George might actually be dating Canalis and in August 09, when for a joke someone on the site posted that George and Elisabetta had set a wedding date, the nutso reported the site to Blogger (the site host) and threatened to have the whole site closed down if the offending article wasn't removed. The blog owner, called NewKid, had to comply.

The nutso then completely lost it. Because she couldn't get the site closed down (because it was posting items about George that she didn't agree with) in early 2010 she copied the site's source code and posted the entire copied site on another site and told everyone that the old site had closed and that they now had to post on her site.

Not surprisingly, nobody fell for that although the original site did go 'private' meaning it could only be read by existing members.

The nutso then created a new website asking people to guess her identity and she would post 'clues' to her relationship with George Clooney.

It gets weirder still: she then created a third website where she wrote all about her obsession with George.

Did you ever see The Shining? If so, you may remember the "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" scene? That's kind of what her site looked like. I'm no psychiatrist but it read like a mental breakdown, with line after line after line repeating itself about how Elizabetta Canalis was a wh*re, was not suitable for george, that she wasn't sleeping with George, that it was not a real relationship etc. She got this information by 'dowsing' and said she communicated telepathically with George every night where they would have psychic sex.

Yeah, we found it hard not to laugh too, but it's also really sad to watch someone lose their grip on reality like that.

After a month or so she did shut down those sites and seemed to quieten down a little and we can only hope she got some psychiatric help because it was scary to read what she was writing.

But, the story doesn't end with her. That's not the only crackpot the site picked up. There was another one who changes her nickname all the time, but most consitently called herself marmot. She also surfaced around the same time, and it's never been clear if she's someone different from crackpot #1 or the same person.

She went to tremendous, ridiculous lengths to 'prove' that all the pictures of George with Elisabetta were in fact either photoshopped or posed by a Clooney lookalike. She's still posting this now about Stacy Keibler, by the way.

Clooney's cookie crumbs had enough of the relentless attacks, slurring and libel and eventually closed its doors for good late last year.

That was when I created this site, after checking with New Kid that she was ok with me doing that.

Both of the nutjobs (if they really are two different people) can't bear to read anything that might criticise George or suggest that he may actually be dating or having sex with the woman he's seen dating. By their reckoning George Clooney hasn't had sex with anyone for over four years.

They hate that this forum exists because I allow everything about George Clooney to be posted and discussed: the good, the bad and the outright ridiculous. That, by the way, should be your biggest clue that this is not a site run by publicists. If it were, we'd only have nice stories about George here.

They've tried everything they can to get me to close this forum but aren't getting anywhere. They post using many different usernames on sites that allow multiple nicknames, making really bizarre claims about me, the site and others posting here.

I can't tell if they really believe the nonsense that they spew or if they're just not nice people, but either way the effect is the same.

So again, sorry if you were on this site because you thought there was a connection to George Clooney here. Despite the fact we're entirely independent, I like to think this is a pretty good site with nice posters and I'd love it if you stay and join in the conversation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 27 Sep 2011, 19:46

Very succinct Katiedot and no swear words Smile
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 19:46

Thanks so much for this post. I was a member of Clooney Cookie Crumbs about a year ago and was devastated when it closed down but didn't fully understand why. And I'm so glad that you're not giving in to the nutjobs that were trying to get you to close down.

Your article is both funny (with the dowsing bit) and tragic at the same time. Thank you again so very, very much for managing this forum.

Give Flowers2

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:07

Yeah Right
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:34

" They've tried everything they can to get me to close this forum but aren't getting anywhere. They post using many different usernames on sites that allow multiple nicknames, making really bizarre claims about me, the site and others posting here. "

So they are still trying ? Weird
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:41

Oh, Katie, I really hope that if that woman really believes all the things she's said, that she gets help. We kid around a lot about what we'd like to do with George, to George, and also have George do to us, but that's all it is "KIDDING"! We have fun with it and really all want it to stay fun. Thanks for giving us that opportunity!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:49

pattygirl wrote:Oh, Katie, I really hope that if that woman really believes all the things she's said, that she gets help. We kid around a lot about what we'd like to do with George, to George, and also have George do to us, but that's all it is "KIDDING"! We have fun with it and really all want it to stay fun. Thanks for giving us that opportunity!

Exactamundo! Drink 3

Unfortunately the internet is full of whackos. I think I've told you that I'm also a fan of Madonna and we have a few head cases on a fan site of hers that m a member of. One claims that her friend works for M's manager and that she got to go backstage and meet her after the last NYC concert. Yet she couldn't produce any pics because supposedly security took their cellphones and cameras. Well, anyone who has access to the Internet can see that pics have been taken backstage before when people have met her so we knew that wasn't true. And another has a complete blog about how Madonna has stolen music from her all these years and blah, blah, blah. It's enough to make you want to poisson davril
If you're going to lie about this stuff, at least make it sound believable. Rolling Eyes
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 22:52

Why is the world so insane? A little unbalanced is okay, but these folk are way offbase.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 27 Sep 2011, 22:58

And apparently have WAY too much time on their hands. LoL

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 22:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 23:05

There could be gremlins running around inside their heads planting all these wierd thoughts.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 27 Sep 2011, 23:09

LoL. Well those gremlins need to go out and get a job or a life or a CT scan or straight jacket or something. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Wed 28 Sep 2011, 00:40

Suspect Thank you for the information.
I registered because I only wanted to see the photos.

Anyway, the rumors on several blogs & imdB state that the person portraying the "forlorn soulmate having psychic sex, telepathic hocus pocus, etc" with George Clooney was the actress Kirstie Alley, while she was obese. Apparently she Twittered that she was confined to her house back then, so was working "online" & keeping company to lemurs & cats. Shocked

So, the general idea was that she portrayed the crazy character as a practical joke, with George Clooney's permission. Being the prankster that he is, kind of plausible. It also created friction, antagonism, kept the blogs active.... She posted as PreferToRemainAnonymous, according to a leak. Plus there may be a couple of others that are in on it too.
And oddly enough, I read that she posts as Cinderella here too, but will vehemently deny it. That was a post on her Facebook page a few days ago. And on two blogs!

The Milanese Cookie Crumpet blog I read was hacked by some practical joker Razz And then the staff started this one, or so it's said.

I don't have too much spare time to post here, like the majority of people. But I will check in online for news updates & photos.
Sneaky
Btw, what happened to the memberslist feature above?
It's disappeared.

Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:36

Hope you have fun with all your blogs. You seem to be involved with quite a few of them. You are free to believe whatever you wish, however I wonder that you spend so much time believing such insane drivel. Do you believe a person as busy as George Clooney, who doesn't believe in social networking would encourage someone to create such ridiculous nonsense.
Why are you so interested in the memberslist feature? This is the second time you've asked about it.
Since you are registered, you are welcome to drop in whenever you want. Just don't believe everything you read about us on other blogs or even some of the funny stuff we write. Remember, we like to have fun, don't do anything to hurt anyone, and just try to make our friends laugh.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:51

Ladies, don't feed the trolls. Wink

Troll definition
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:54

And oddly enough, I read that she posts as Cinderella here too, but will vehemently deny it. That was a post on her Facebook page a few days ago. And on two blogs!

lol! What the heck? Laughing out loud
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Sep 2011, 04:27

Thanks for coming back, Jazz.

Prefertoremainanonymous is a real person and not one of the two nutjobs mentioned above. Because she's written so much about herself a lot of people know her real name, where she lives and also that she's currently engaged in litigation with Warner Bros or the employment agency they use (I forget which).

I've 'known' her (as well as you can know anyone on the internet) since 2004 when she used to post on the old clooneyfiles forum as Guest1.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 28 Sep 2011, 06:46

this story about the different sites is actually scary. Fortunatly it does remain in the virtual world and don't go any farther.
George seems quite agreable and patient with his fans, but you kind of understand why some celibrities go and cut themselves off completly. Too many nutcases.
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Wed 28 Sep 2011, 07:29

True, I didn't know what to believe. Was too apprehensive about joining due to several warnings on imdB. But the photos & updates is why I found this blog interesting.

@Paddygirl - when I registered a few days ago, I referred to the Memberslist to see who was online. That's all. Felt it was interactive. Then it vanished.

I narrowed browsing down to two sites, just to check for news. That doesn't take long. Contributing is more time consuming. Writer\'s block

As for any absurd rumors form the eccentric people who post, well, I suppose since he's a celebrity, handsome, and good-natured, some people become delusional about their "connection."

Great that there's no animosity, nor drama here. Drink 3

Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum