George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What happened?!To IMBd?

+62
Silje
lionheart
Pita428
Nicky80
PigPen
Pari
What Would He Say
Mazy
Best in Category
suebee
Picachu
OofOof
noodle
NotAvailable
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
silly girl
lelacorb
iamnoone
LornaDoone
Joanna
Natascha
theminis
annemarie
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
George CantStandYa
Maggy
barla
Henway
The next mrs clooney
m4rose
Lakin460
Polly Want A Cracker
phys major
davidarochelle
macs
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
Jazz After Dark
blubelle
socimar
Atalante
fava
cindigirl
Clooney
Windyc
bunny
bellybaby
Lighterside
it's me
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Vi
sisieq
Tigerina
Merlin
melbert
lucy
66 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 Empty Re: What happened?!To IMBd?

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Feb 2013, 07:37

That's a great use of Facebook Deb. I seem to recall that Facebook tried to say they owned the photos on instagram. Do they also believe they own any photos on Facebook pages? I know a few of my friends have had photos of theirs used in ads without having given permission for them to be used.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 21 Feb 2013, 07:40

Jeesh, I didnt know that. Every image I post has my watermark on it, but any skilled digital artist can use photoshop to remove it. So, that ends that little venue. Thanks so much for the heads up.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Feb 2013, 08:32

Got this off Facebook. Basically what they're saying is that they do not OWN your stuff. You however, by posting, give them a license to use any content you post.

You own all of the content and information you post on Facebook, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Use Policy and Platform Page.)
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Facebook, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:05

well this really sucks ! bad news because up until now the movie threads remained safe from the troll (they were the only one I read from time to time, since the actors' threads are too much nonsense) but when I went to check up on Monuments men, here she was starting again... and Katie you know she's got a thing for you ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
same old same old
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:23

I know. She's been following my around the different boards, posting wherever I've posted.

Still, the more she posts, the more it becomes obvious to everyone how crazy she is so I don't mind.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:34

"Hoist by her own petard"
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Feb 2013, 13:23

Is there really nothing that IMDB can do about this person, unless of course they keep hiding their real identity, then not much can be done.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:09

Katiedot wrote:I know. She's been following my around the different boards, posting wherever I've posted.

Still, the more she posts, the more it becomes obvious to everyone how crazy she is so I don't mind.
sorry ; ) I meant of course I know you're aware, as I am aware of her myself (painfully) but this is the first time I've seen post in the movies thread. Just one more disappointment from Imdb

theminis wrote:Is there really nothing that IMDB can do about this person, unless of course they keep hiding their real identity, then not much can be done.
They need moderators, plenty of mods. If anybody checks others actors' pages on Imdb you will unfortunately note that this George's nut is not a lone case. Almost every popular actors has his 5 or so threads about "being a closet case of gay" and the likes. It's just a really bad forum. As i say it's a little better if you check the movies forums (but then again with George it's starting : momuments men and tomorrowland seem to fill with some "trash"... it'll probably get better when we have some more info though. At least I hope)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 25 Feb 2013, 15:10

the only real way to make it stop is to get rid of the section where people can ask questions or starts threads etc but the sad part of that is it means ordinary people like us loose out on talking about current films or actors in a civilized way, i dont post there because i believe you need to add a credit card to the site to join so i dont bother, coming here is fine for me, sane people here and friendly
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 26 Feb 2013, 00:57

Post by Atlante:

LINK Oh Katiedot, what is this all about ? Rolling Eyes
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 26 Feb 2013, 00:59

Atalante wrote: pointing pityviolin

Stout had a moustache, George runs around with a beard, ... I don't get it ! geek LINK
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 21 Dec 2013, 11:27

THANKS FOR THE LINK TO THIS PAGE KATIE

SCARY STUFF ... NOT SO SURE I WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE ... SOME PPL ON FIRST FEW PAGES TALKING ABOUT VERY WORRYING BEHAVIOUR!

AND I THOUGHT I WROTE CRAP!

I took for granted your expertise in managing COH. HATS OFF TO YOU KATIE.. Thumbs up! 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Dec 2013, 18:49

the first few pages are three years old wwhs. And yes, for the most part, Katie and the mods do a good job monitoring this site
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 May 2014, 07:11

So wonderful to read... indeed! Smile IF all of us women+men are so passionate about women's rights and the BEST for George, WHY then must someone who "suits" his public image be chosen, and NOT the one he wants to be with??

Why must the "poor woman who is close to God" (as I read about George's so called "secret love") be considered taboo for George, IF it is love that is important and George's happiness that counts??

Why is it so easy to brand those who are supporting such a LOVE as the "nut-job" because she was NOT ACCEPTABLE to George's PR / Agency and the Brand image... or so it is believed??

Where are our women's/men's voices then, when we can stand-by under the garb of protective IDs and watch a parade of photo-shopped love, just because the money that it drives is larger than the unseen graces that matters from genuine love??

Why do we fall silent to the cries for love, in our midst, when we ourselves can stop the rape and assault, when we can ourselves prevent sadness, when we can bring in more joy... BUT then, when that calls for giving up the price, in $$$??

For what do we care then... at the core?? Or do we care at all??
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 May 2014, 14:37

Pari wrote:So wonderful to read... indeed! Smile IF all of us women+men are so passionate about women's rights and the BEST for George, WHY then must someone who "suits" his public image be chosen, and NOT the one he wants to be with??

Why must the "poor woman who is close to God" (as I read about George's so called "secret love") be considered taboo for George, IF it is love that is important and George's happiness that counts??

Why is it so easy to brand those who are supporting such a LOVE as the "nut-job" because she was NOT ACCEPTABLE to George's PR / Agency and the Brand image... or so it is believed??

Pari, respectfully, could you not bring the fictitious Anna to COH?  Those who want to contemplate her existence can go to IMDb and NOT pollute COH with it.  Thank you.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 31 May 2014, 14:52

Anna????

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 31 May 2014, 15:15

melbert wrote:
Pari wrote:So wonderful to read... indeed! Smile IF all of us women+men are so passionate about women's rights and the BEST for George, WHY then must someone who "suits" his public image be chosen, and NOT the one he wants to be with??

Pari, respectfully, could you not bring the fictitious Anna to COH?  Those who want to contemplate her existence can go to IMDb and NOT pollute COH with it.  Thank you.

Sorry to drag this out Melbert, but I have been curious as to whether Pari genuinely believes this person exists (as I do not think there is any evidence of such) or whether she is just winding folks up.  Pari?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 01 Jun 2014, 03:21

Katiedot wrote:
fava wrote:Sorry to drag this out Melbert, but I have been curious as to whether Pari genuinely believes this person exists (as I do not think there is any evidence of such) or whether she is just winding folks up.  Pari?
 No, the IMDb nutjob posts under a number of nicknames wanting to bring up topics here that she thinks are being censored.  

Thanks Katie!! Smile A gem I have been waiting for... for so many years... Smile[Thank YOU God!]

I have been hearing of this suffering soul for too long too Fava... I did think it was just one person in the beginning... but later have come to realize that there could be others, because of a "system of abuse that has NO EVIDENCE" and hence cannot be proved... or WILL NOT BE PROVED for the LOVE OF George...  A fact that those abusing the persons are using to their advantage... And NO, I don't use any other ID other than my name... but I understand just why Katie said what Katie did, because of what has been going on in the quiet...

Why isn't the "abuse in the quiet" being STOPPED in that case... since everyone wants the "IMDB-nut-jobs" to STOP their wailing??  Why isn't the stalking+spying+plundering being STOPPED on their private lives??  Oh yes, with NO EVIDENCE??  Because "nut-jobs" don't have the kind of infrastructure to track the evidence?? The whole drama can be called an "illness" right??  BUT their pain cannot be STOPPED??  Because they MUST NOT feel the pain, NOT have a heart, just because their tears make no gain??

No Mel... I did not want to bring in anyone who is disliked, and will likely be humiliated+ridiculed here...  the "choice" has always been George's... With his team, he knows what it is that caused those "IMDb nut-jobs" more than anyone else...  I did not barge in to make a CRY for "Anna" here... much less... but then, the entire conversation that I came upon as I looked up this Board just made me wonder at how strong the lying spirit was, so "smartly" squandering all the love from genuine hearts for George??

Sure... anyone is free to use the above against me as a "case of defamation" and I am prepared for it... (right George?!) although, I rest my case, here, for the love of everyone... Smile until...

I love you  all
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 9 Empty IMDb nutjob and the 'Anna' story

Post by melbert Sun 01 Jun 2014, 04:01

Pari, those "things" over there have been going on and on and on for more years than I can remember. This is Amal's thread about her work, not about poor IMDb things. That's why I asked you not to bring it up. Not to humiliate or ridicule or any other such nonsense. Just didn't see the point of dragging that shit on to yet another thread. Thank you.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jun 2014, 20:53

Just moving a few comments to this thread where they better belong.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 01 Jun 2014, 21:04

PigPen wrote:Anna????

Monika Jakisic
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jun 2014, 21:08

Pari wrote:Why isn't the "abuse in the quiet" being STOPPED in that case... since everyone wants the "IMDB-nut-jobs" to STOP their wailing?? Why isn't the stalking+spying+plundering being STOPPED on their private lives?? Oh yes, with NO EVIDENCE?? Because "nut-jobs" don't have the kind of infrastructure to track the evidence?? The whole drama can be called an "illness" right?? BUT their pain cannot be STOPPED?? Because they MUST NOT feel the pain, NOT have a heart, just because their tears make no gain??
Pari, as you well know, there is no abuse. "Anna" is the name an obsessed fan gives herself. She was calling herself Joann a few years ago. Who knows what she'll be calling herself in the future. She isn't being stalked, she isn't being spied on and no one is abusing her. Her secret* relationship with George Clooney is entirely in her imagination and that's why, unless she stops imagining it, the story will never end.

I'm sure her pain is very real to her, but it can't be stopped by anyone other than herself.

This is the conclusion I've come to after many years of having to deal with the nutjob.

----------
*insofar as anything that's been written about in public endlessly on as many websites as possible - including at least three sites set up purely to promote the relationship - for over five years could possibly be called secret.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 01 Jun 2014, 21:12

Am more than sure that this Anna is Monika.

According to everything Pari writes, it all points to her. (IMO)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jun 2014, 06:43

That is sad Katie!!  My initial note was in response to comments regarding "sexual violence, rape, abuse" etc... all women's issues that were being discussed... those notes until the point of where someone asked the question regarding "Anna" in my heart, belongs to that thread on "Amal and her work"... simply because I was wondering over the emotions and feelings that posters had over the "issues"... here it stands rootless...

The other portions that went direct into IMDb+Anna, yes sure, they can be brought in here... but then, you are the Board Manager, so I leave it all to you... how can my feelings count? Smile

Na Maggy, I don't see Monika Jakisic or any of the girls any different... they are all cubs... and I don't know IF the Anna everyone is talking of, is her... I believe that there could be many "Anna" women... just that I can feel their sorrow from their cries... and am sad that that kind of sorrow exists, and is true... and there is much description too... although, at the core, all of them LOVE George, in their own ways... and they care for him, which is great... they voice what they feel, because they want something right+good FOR George... Na?

[ so a quote after having been quoted can also be edited...? strange... Smile ]
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 02 Jun 2014, 10:07

I have no idea what this thread is about totally lost. Maybe because I don;t go on any other sites much and the one mentioned never. So best I don't comment.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Jun 2014, 10:44

I agree with you Mazy...and I never go there now.
It's too toxic for me.
Life's too short for reading such rubbish.

I was told about the latest reference to "Joanna on COH" and her career in M15.  Laughing out loud 

(Obviously someone was jealous of my secure 
retirement pension !)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 02 Jun 2014, 13:45

Pari wrote:That is sad Katie!!  My initial note was in response to comments regarding "sexual violence, rape, abuse" etc... all women's issues that were being discussed... those notes until the point of where someone asked the question regarding "Anna" in my heart, belongs to that thread on "Amal and her work"... simply because I was wondering over the emotions and feelings that posters had over the "issues"... here it stands rootless...

The other portions that went direct into IMDb+Anna, yes sure, they can be brought in here... but then, you are the Board Manager, so I leave it all to you... how can my feelings count? Smile

Na Maggy, I don't see Monika Jakisic or any of the girls any different... they are all cubs... and I don't know IF the Anna everyone is talking of, is her... I believe that there could be many "Anna" women... just that I can feel their sorrow from their cries... and am sad that that kind of sorrow exists, and is true... and there is much description too... although, at the core, all of them LOVE George, in their own ways... and they care for him, which is great... they voice what they feel, because they want something right+good FOR George... Na?

[ so a quote after having been quoted can also be edited...? strange... Smile]
Pari,
If there is an Anna (or pigs fly) or "Annas" how  can you believe that she "loves" George and/or wants "something right+good" for him?  Her surrogates are all over the internet tearing him (and his girlfriends) apart with gay rumors, conspiracy theories and portraying him as a totally ball-less puppet of his own PR team. Thankfully it's a pretty small group that hears these rants BY ONE PERSON.  Please don't keep gving this nonsense any sort of aura of legitimacy.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jun 2014, 14:44

Pari (writing on IMDb) wrote:So here goes, again:
===============================================

Taking your advice on discussing this topic away from your Board, earlier Katie, am using your note for discussion here:

Re: What happened?!To IMBd?
Post by Katiedot Yesterday at 21:08

Pari wrote:
Why isn't the "abuse in the quiet" being STOPPED in that case... since everyone wants the "IMDB-nut-jobs" to STOP their wailing?? Why isn't the stalking+spying+plundering being STOPPED on their private lives?? Oh yes, with NO EVIDENCE?? Because "nut-jobs" don't have the kind of infrastructure to track the evidence?? The whole drama can be called an "illness" right?? BUT their pain cannot be STOPPED?? Because they MUST NOT feel the pain, NOT have a heart, just because their tears make no gain??

Pari, as you well know, there is no abuse. "Anna" is the name an obsessed fan gives herself. She was calling herself Joann a few years ago. Who knows what she'll be calling herself in the future. She isn't being stalked, she isn't being spied on and no one is abusing her. Her secret* relationship with George Clooney is entirely in her imagination and that's why, unless she stops imagining it, the story will never end.

I'm sure her pain is very real to her, but it can't be stopped by anyone other than herself.

This is the conclusion I've come to after many years of having to deal with the nutjob.

----------
*insofar as anything that's been written about in public endlessly on as many websites as possible - including at least three sites set up purely to promote the relationship - for over five years could possibly be called secret.

Katiedot

This is an OPEN discussion, OPEN FOR ALL those interested, not necessarily addressed to Katie as I take her note for ref... ONE blessing as I see is that the more we talk of this in the open, and close as many lose ends, the more closer we get to "helping release" those who believe they are the Anna, trapped/caught... That is the consolation I have...

ON THE OTHER HAND, I reason that IF the many photo-shopped love of George can have so many threads and supporters in different blogs, WHY must not there be some for those WHO KNOW or believe they do, about the REAL LOVE of George??

So here goes... Smile (also let us do this in calmness and peace dear people...)

(1) using the term "nut-job" is an abuse... given whatever "the state" of the person involved, or the reasons she/he considered as valid to be in that situation...

(2) given the kind of detailing +the discussions over basics, almost like a "profile for Anna" I am really interested in knowing HOW that information came to be?? From stalking/spying?? How is it, that we have so much personal information about the Anna-women floating around?? OR is that just some fan-fiction? 'Cause IF it is just fiction, then it is an abuse over those who align with characteristics of that fiction... It is a "play" on their minds, although we would like for everyone to be wise +discern and MOVE AWAY from such fiction... In which case, why must this story prolong for 5yrs now??

(3) what is that part of the work that went into "having to deal with the nutjob"?? How is it possible for one team to be SO SURE that her side to the story is just "imagination"?? In which case, why must computers be handled? connections/links be cut off? as we read from other posters that is... and what else is on that list??

(4) also, STILL NOT SURE, JUST HOW you are so sure Katie that: "She isn't being stalked, she isn't being spied on and no one is abusing her. Her secret* relationship with George Clooney is entirely in her imagination and that's why, unless she stops imagining it, the story will never end." Which means, would YOU KNOW HER Katie?? Who is she?? Does she want to be private and not disclose her details?? And is she being coerced into imagining that her "story" with George, IF INDEED THERE IS, must END?? Because that again will be abuse...

IS the other group, the one supporting Anna, her friends, the ones who know her life+living, willing to accept that there indeed is NO ABUSE of privacy over Anna's life??

After my last note calling for a closure from George over Anna, I don't see any notes either on imdbnutjobsite.com or here...

by pariselvaraj » 1 day ago (Sat May 31 2014 20:33:54) Flag ▼ | Edit ▼ | Reply |
Just thinking out loud... but WHY is George NOT CLOSING this outright? I mean, why isn't George just sending out a statement saying "I don't know any Anna-women... I don't have a "secret-love" as some people are claiming..." Would that then RELEASE all the Anna-women??

So shall we take it then, that there really is NO Anna?? That she is a CLOSED chapter as far as Team / George is concerned?? That George has NO "secret love" and has indeed moved on very definitely with Amal...?? Does that make the Annas feel released and FREE??

Much prayers,
Pari

Pari [[smile]]
Well that's annoying.  Pari, I began to reply to your post on IMDb but then the whole thread got deleted.  This is as far as I got, should it be of any interest to you.

Taking your advice on discussing this topic away from your Board, earlier Katie
 I didn't give you any such advice.  You posted on the wrong part of my board so I moved the subject to the right place.

given the kind of detailing +the discussions over basics, almost like a "profile for Anna" I am really interested in knowing HOW that information came to be
If you're referring to how I personally know what I know, it all comes from the many posts made over many years by the woman claiming to be/know (she changes her tune month by month) this woman.  

what is that part of the work that went into "having to deal with the nutjob"?
 No work whatsoever.  Anyone who's interested in George Clooney comes up against her repetitive posts sooner or later.  If you run a fansite for him, you also have to manage her when she tries to bring her fantasies onto your site.  

How is it possible for one team to be SO SURE that her side to the story is just "imagination"??
 What team?  There is no team that I know of.  

If you're asking why I (one person, not a team, despite the size of my backside) am so sure of this, it's because I haven't lost my grip on reality.  Her story is simply unbelievable.

If you want to believe the obsessed fan then you're very welcome to but don't forget that this means you need to take into account ALL of her claims, for example that George is secretly working for the CIA against his will; that he's controlled by satanists; that he was forced to pretend to date Sarah Larson by the Las Vegas mob (to pay off gambling debts that the multimillionaire Clooney couldn't pay); forced to pretend to date Elisabetta Canalis by the Italian mafia; and forced to pretend to date Stacy Keibler by a trifecta comprised of the CIA (again!), satanists (again!!) and the Bilderberg Group.  You will also have to believe that most of the photos we've seen of George with his girlfriend have either been photoshopped or taken with a lookalike Clooney impersonator and nobody in the entire world apart from this one fan has noticed.  Nobody.  Apparently the world's ENTIRE media is in on this conspiracy.

You can't pick and choose Pari.  These are all claims that the nutjob has made so if you want to believe her then you'll have to believe all of what she's said about herself.

If you want to believe that the reason an A-list film star isn't dating the 'true love of his life' is because he's being forced against his will to fake date other women by a shady selection of the conspiracy theorists' top five bogeymen for no good reason that she's ever been able to explain (she claims that somehow these bogeymen make money off the fake relationships but can't explain how George benefits from this and she also can't explain what hold they have over him) then feel free.  

I, however, live on planet reality.  Obsessed fans take their obsessions to the nth degree and way past any recognisable reality - remember that girl who gave birth to what she claimed was Justin Bieber's baby a few years ago? I believe this fan is exactly the same.  All of the above claims are stories to explain to herself why George isn't with her an they've become increasingly improbable as each and every woman passes through his bed and has to be explained away.

Which is more likely? That George clooney is being forced apart from his true love by satanists, the mafia, the CIA, AND the Bilderberg group or that an obsessed fan can't deal with the reality that the man she fantasises about doesn't love her back?

also, STILL NOT SURE, JUST HOW you are so sure Katie that: "She isn't being stalked, she isn't being spied on and no one is abusing her. Her secret* relationship with George Clooney is entirely in her imagination and that's why, unless she stops imagining it, the story will never end." Which means, would YOU KNOW HER Katie?? Who is she?? Does she want to be private and not disclose her details?? And is she being coerced into imagining that her "story" with George, IF INDEED THERE IS, must END??
 I'm sure because that's the only reasonable explanation.  No, I don't know her, I only know what she's said about herself.  She clearly doesn't want to be private otherwise she wouldn't have created so many websites about herself and raised in endless posts across a large number of websites.  People who want to be prviate don't talk about themselves and promote themselves endlessly.  

She's not being coerced into anything.  I answered your question about the pain she feels by telling you that as the pain is self-inflicted, the only person who can stop it is herself.

I'm sure her pain over George Clooney's getting married is very real but none of us can do anything about it.  She's the one in an imaginary relationship with Clooney and she's the only one who can get herself out of it.

WHY is George NOT CLOSING this outright? I mean, why isn't George just sending out a statement saying "I don't know any Anna-women... I don't have a "secret-love" as some people are claiming..."
Probably for the same reason he doesn't come out and tell people that the tooth fairy isn't real and that he's not going unicorn shopping this weekend.  The only person who seems to think that this obsessed fan's fantasy is real is you Pari.  Anyone else reading the obsessed fan's posts can tell she's one sandwich short of a picnic and it doesn't need any statement from George to clarify matters

So shall we take it then, that there really is NO Anna??
 She's calling herself Anna at the moment.  She called herself Debbie H a while back and Joann before that.  What I am sure of is that this secret love of George's is entirely fictional and exists solely in the imagination of an obsessed fan (whatever she's called).

That she is a CLOSED chapter as far as Team / George is concerned??
There is no team, Pari, and George doesn't post on fan sites (I'm pretty sure he doesn't read them either).  

If you're asking my personal opinion, then it's a closed chapter simply because it was never an open chapter to begin with.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 16:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Pari's full post since she's reposted it on IMDb)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 02 Jun 2014, 15:11

One sandwich short of a picnic - well that pretty much sums it up for me!  LMAO.

It is obvious that this woman has mental issues so I won't make any fun of her ramblings.  You can only feel sorry for her and hope she gets some help.

But thanks for the clarifying post and Pari could I suggest you no longer fuel this woman's delusions by continuing to comment on them?  Best to try to ignore her and move on.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:07

Thanks Katie!! Smile I understand and appreciate your taking the time to help sought things as much as is possible, in this exercise...

Thanks also Fava, Lorna, others, but no, "ignoring" something can never solve anything... for most parts I think we've done the "ignoring" for too long (??!)

Perhaps I am more selfish in all of this!!  Perhaps I want once and for all, to validate and be certain on what I must do again when the Anna voice arises... on how I must answer the inner voice that asks to reach out... Smile

Do pray for me... Gnite all, for now...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:13

Pari do nothing. You keep feeding her and she won't stop no matter what you do. Plus it's not YOUR place to do anything. If it's anyone's place (as Katie said) it's hers.

I for one would like the IMDB admins to do something but the message boards for actors are of little to no importance to them as they make their money from the movie postings and advertisements.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:38

Pari wrote:Thanks also Fava, Lorna, others, but no, "ignoring" something can never solve anything...
There's absolutely nothing to be solved. If the obsessed fan realises she has a problem and gets professional medical help, that's the solution but until then, nothing to be done.

I'd say she absolutely LOVES the attention you give her - it makes her feel validated and encourages her fantasies. If you truly want to help, ignore her.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:57

Katiedot wrote:
.....I (one person, not a team, despite the size of my backside) ......

I, however, live on planet reality. ......

Probably for the same reason he doesn't come out and tell people that the tooth fairy isn't real and that he's not going unicorn shopping this weekend........... she's one sandwich short of a picnic ....

I was ignoring this thread as much as I cold but your post Katie made me laugh. Had to highlight your best of HAHA
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 19:49

Pari, if you are truly determined that you must do something to help this poor girl, perhaps you should seek guidance from a professional first. I am sure you wouldn't want to be responsible for doing more harm than good.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 22 Jun 2014, 02:35

I was perusing some of the other message boards on IMDB today and it's so different on these other boards.  Yes some do ask if the actor is gay, but for the most part, no crazy postings about conspiracy theories.  It was just so refreshing to see people just asking questions about a film the actor was in or about the actor's background, you know things like that.

It's really too bad George's board is so completely dominated by someone who you can only feel sorry for because she is so completely delusional and will never realize it.

Makes me glad that there are some sites about George like this one with posters who are true fans (and also some who aren't) but for the most part are fans.

This site makes it easier to see the photos and I for one do really appreciate the efforts made by the fans who find all these pictures and stories about George.  It ends up a one stop shop of sorts and some of the posters here are extremely witty women who make me laugh - those really loud laughs that make my neighbors think I'm losing it here.

I also appreciate the posts about George's humanitarian efforts - sometimes I can't read them all as they at times make me very depressed, but I do appreciate those efforts because it has led to some very interesting conversations and I've learned a lot about what is happening in the world.

We sometimes get so wrapped up in our own lives, we forget how truly awful lives some people are being forced to live so it makes me more appreciative of what I have.

As I've noted I work a job that at times is very stressful and where I have to deal with adults who often make me believe they never left childhood and I have to remember that their pettiness is due to them forgetting how much better their lives are than probably more than 90% of the world and so I have to put it all in perspective.

But I am happy that I do have a place like this to come often at the end of a long and stressful day and be able to laugh, and converse and yes, sometimes argue with folks here. 

So as much as IMDB has been taken over by one or perhaps two very ill persons, I'm thankful we can come here and have a place to discuss GEORGE. 

Soon he won't belong to "us" anymore, but we can still discuss his work and his life (hopefully in a respectful manner) because bottom line, he's just a guy trying to figure out his own life just like we do everyday.  And in our eyes he may make mistakes, but truly in the end, it's his life to live.

So thanks to all the folks here who make this site what it is and thanks to katie for putting up with us all!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jun 2014, 07:44

Amen to nearly all that you wrote Lorna.

I've never thought of George as "belonging to us", maybe that's because I'm on the other side
of the pond.
I'm just a ordinary long term fan/ admirer/ follower
of George Clooney who enjoys his films and who enjoys coming to COH to learn a bit more about him and his past and present life. I don't visit IMBd as I found it to be too toxic for my taste.

Considering the different types of folk who come here to COH, from different cultures and countries, I think the atmosphere is quite healthy and normal.

The only thing I haven't liked over the years has been the consistent criticism of and rudeness about George's ladies. I couldn't understand why it used to happen over and over again.
But maybe the clue is in Lorna's phrase about George "belonging to us" and if some people feel that, then I suppose they feel that they have the right to criticise and disrespect his lady.
It still feels weird to me though, because in doing that they are disrespecting George too, when supposedly being a fan of his.
I know I get up some people's noses by having this view, but I can only be honest on here.
Sorry.  flower 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:42

I cannot believe that IMDB lets that poster (multiple names) go on and on.  IMO many of the posts are very threatening.  Clearly delusional.

PS-- Yes many are very cruel to George's girlfriends.  I think he contributed to that by who he picked (naked photos etc.), cycling them in and out so quickly and the way he treats them (in the photos we see at least, gotta hope he is different in private). If he does not appear to respect them, no one else will either.

Last edited by fava on Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:58

What I have never understood is the fact that George pays for that page and since no one has been able or willing to moderate it for him from his PR team, then why not turn the comment section off for a while, until the woman who has mental issues finally gives up the ghost and moves along to some other obsession.

Crimany...it's been 5 years and counting, since anyone who isn't a looneytoon could post there!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:28

It's actually quite entertaining like reading fanfiction.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 22 Jun 2014, 22:23

yea if you like crazy, delusional, "someone needs to take her meds" fan fiction.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 22 Jun 2014, 23:44

I browse a little bit on the IMDB and the George Clooney board is the craziest I have seen.Not sure if it 1 or 2 people but she/they are seriously crazy.Pretty sure the same person/people post on People.com and Daily Mail as well. It's too bad IMDB can't doing anything about it.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 23 Jun 2014, 02:01

Lighterside wrote:What I have never understood is the fact that George pays for that page and since no one has been able or willing to moderate it for him from his PR team, then why not turn the comment section off for a while, until the woman who has mental issues finally gives up the ghost and moves along to some other obsession.

Crimany...it's been 5 years and counting, since anyone who isn't a looneytoon could post there!

Actually, people don't really pay for their pages on imdb. Yes, the subscription (imdbPro) is a pay service, but the pages are compilations of data about people and projects that is submitted by people in the industry, verified by imdb staff, and posted -- without extra payment --under the actor, director, producer, studio, etc listing for viewers and other subscribers to see. Once you get your first listing, you're in the database, and it just gets updated. When info is submitted, there is a very long and detailed application that has to be filed, and supporting documentation has to go with it. That's what imdb exists for. The comments are not part of the core business, except as much as they figure into rates. They don't police the boards because comments mean users, and they charge advertising rates based partly on the number of users.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 23 Jun 2014, 05:36

Ah so the multiple accounts for one person is considered okay since it makes it look like there are more users.  I knew there had to be a reason they didn't shut her down!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 23 Jun 2014, 09:01

its sad that someone or maybe 2 of the same person has created 2 paying accounts to write that rubbish on the site - what a waste of money and mentality, so sad someone carries so much hate in them but then its the only place they can do it because anywhere else would block them - money talks as they say
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Jun 2014, 12:05

The comments on Yahoo give IMDB a run for its money. I wonder if she's posting there too?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 23 Jun 2014, 12:23

Thanks Way2 for the explanation.  I had been told years ago that George paid for that page but I guess that was misinformation.

It's really a shame the comments can't be turned off...it gives that individual a platform from which to consistently spew lies about George and I firmly believe all of these blind items and rumors about his sexuality take their form from that particular poster. 

The gossip rags don't do their due diligence, we all know what lazy journos' they are to begin with and that person also banks on the fact that they can start a shit storm of gossip by posting outrageous unsubstantiated rumors THERE and it will be picked up by those who want to profit from it everywhere else.

Makes me very angry at the perpetrator and far less compassionate than I would normally be towards someone who is so obviously mentally ill...or more correctly I should say, who wants us to 'believe" that they're mentally ill.

The individuals involved should really think about what they're doing...karma is a bi*ch as we all know and I have a feeling this individual is going to be in for more karmic payback then they ever thought possible.  People should be very careful who they mess with anonymously...because nothing is really quite as anonymous or safe, as they think!  That's just an illusion of safety...karma always gets you in the end and you never know when karma might get a boost of help!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 23 Jun 2014, 12:51

Picachu wrote:its sad that someone or maybe 2 of the same person has created 2 paying accounts to write that rubbish on the site - what a waste of money and mentality, so sad someone carries so much hate in them but then its the only place they can do it because anywhere else would block them - money talks as they say

Way more than 2 user names.  And of course she is the one posting on Yahoo (and everywhere else).

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 24 Jun 2014, 06:11

LornaDoone wrote:I was perusing some of the other message boards on IMDB today and it's so different on these other boards.  Yes some do ask if the actor is gay, but for the most part, no crazy postings about conspiracy theories.  It was just so refreshing to see people just asking questions about a film the actor was in or about the actor's background, you know things like that.

It's really too bad George's board is so completely dominated by someone who you can only feel sorry for because she is so completely delusional and will never realize it.

Makes me glad that there are some sites about George like this one with posters who are true fans (and also some who aren't) but for the most part are fans.

This site makes it easier to see the photos and I for one do really appreciate the efforts made by the fans who find all these pictures and stories about George.  It ends up a one stop shop of sorts and some of the posters here are extremely witty women who make me laugh - those really loud laughs that make my neighbors think I'm losing it here.

I also appreciate the posts about George's humanitarian efforts - sometimes I can't read them all as they at times make me very depressed, but I do appreciate those efforts because it has led to some very interesting conversations and I've learned a lot about what is happening in the world.

We sometimes get so wrapped up in our own lives, we forget how truly awful lives some people are being forced to live so it makes me more appreciative of what I have.

As I've noted I work a job that at times is very stressful and where I have to deal with adults who often make me believe they never left childhood and I have to remember that their pettiness is due to them forgetting how much better their lives are than probably more than 90% of the world and so I have to put it all in perspective.

But I am happy that I do have a place like this to come often at the end of a long and stressful day and be able to laugh, and converse and yes, sometimes argue with folks here. 

So as much as IMDB has been taken over by one or perhaps two very ill persons, I'm thankful we can come here and have a place to discuss GEORGE. 

Soon he won't belong to "us" anymore, but we can still discuss his work and his life (hopefully in a respectful manner) because bottom line, he's just a guy trying to figure out his own life just like we do everyday.  And in our eyes he may make mistakes, but truly in the end, it's his life to live.

So thanks to all the folks here who make this site what it is and thanks to katie for putting up with us all!

Lorna you related your opinions very nicely and I concur with most of them. I only checked out one other place and found it difficult to navigate. Never tried IMDB or any of the others because forum are new to me and I felt very comfortable here.

Just find it hard to cope with the trashing of George's ladies as Joanna said. Just because they are in a position where most of us would give our right arm to be. They are our sisters and we should be protective of each other. Who knows what life circumstances brought them to this point. I don't know what the verse is but it says"don't judge less you be judge" (paraphrase) Anyway thanks ladies for some up-lifting posts.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 13:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved the end quote to make it clearer who said what...)
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 11 Jul 2014, 19:44

OK Looks like les frenchies got into a fight with the nutter ???? They posted that on the frenchies side so that everyone know about it.

FIRST POST:

Ah_BiteMe
» 2 hours ago (Fri Jul 11 2014 07:29:45) Flag ▼ | Reply | 

IMDb member since September 2011
Post Edited:
Fri Jul 11 2014 07:43:13

yes, of course you are. You're a pay-per-post loser astroturfer/shill who is given directives to undermine opposing PR strategies. 
WELL, I WON'T BACK DOWN AND I WILL KEEP REVEALING THE TRUTH. 
No, conspiracy theories. Throw in a few laughter emoticons for effect. LOL.. Awww... you're really credible. 
But hey, you need to earn your pittance per post. Wait, the head honcho will give you more as long as I keep replying... 

P.S 13 years member, huh? Most definitely a pay-per-post shill. But if you really are confined to a wheelchair, well, I understand that this is a benevolent way to earn income for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND POST

Ah_BiteMe
» 2 hours ago (Fri Jul 11 2014 09:43:42) Flag ▼ | Reply | 

IMDb member since September 2011
Post Edited:
that's ok. You don't need to prove you're not a pay-per-post shill/astroturfer. It's quite obvious that you are. 
Great that you can earn additional revenue working online. 
Very happy for you too. 

I antagonize the PR network for spinning lies & manipulating the public about Brand George Clooney. 
So many skeletons in his closet.... 

But I'm genuinely independent who has inside knowledge. 
No fake antagonism like others purporting to protest or be genuine " fans" yet really just bluffing or promoting agendas.Such camaraderie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THIRD POST:

IMDB forum de George Clooney: J'ai eu envi de vomir
Cela faisait longtemps que je ne lisais plus ce forum mais aujourd'hui j'y suis allée y jeter un coup d'oeil lorsque j'ai lu ceci sur IMDB, ce PS , une débile mentale s'est servie du handicap d'une personne pour justifier ses commentaires délirants sur ce site

abominable, excécrable, odieux, abject et j'en passe

je posterai sa réponse si elle ose

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

IMDB forum George Clooney: I had to vomit environment 
It was time that I no longer read this forum but today I went to take a look when I read this on IMDB, this PS, mental moron has used a disability person to justify his crazy comments on this site 

abominable, execrable, heinous, despicable and so on 

I'll post his response if she dares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 11 Jul 2014, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 11 Jul 2014, 19:48

This forum IMBD must be hell. glad frenchies posted it on their side. More people can read how shitty it is
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum