George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What happened?!To IMBd?

+62
Silje
lionheart
Pita428
Nicky80
PigPen
Pari
What Would He Say
Mazy
Best in Category
suebee
Picachu
OofOof
noodle
NotAvailable
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
silly girl
lelacorb
iamnoone
LornaDoone
Joanna
Natascha
theminis
annemarie
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
George CantStandYa
Maggy
barla
Henway
The next mrs clooney
m4rose
Lakin460
Polly Want A Cracker
phys major
davidarochelle
macs
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
Jazz After Dark
blubelle
socimar
Atalante
fava
cindigirl
Clooney
Windyc
bunny
bellybaby
Lighterside
it's me
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Vi
sisieq
Tigerina
Merlin
melbert
lucy
66 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What happened?!To IMBd?

Post by Astras Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:38

LornaDoone wrote:So so glad I don't have an imdb forum account!

Amen.

As to George and his choice in women... probably formed at an early age and can't get past it! Brahahaha!

I think truer words were never spoken regarding the women G is attracted to. I think most of us have a "type" we are, at least, subconsciously attracted to.

I do have to say, I don't believe George to be gay. Have seen him in person on at least a dozen occasions and I've never gotten that vibe from him.

ITA. No gay vibe at all. Even the gay men I work with don't think he's gay. It seems to be mostly straight homophobish types who keep insisting - at least from what I can glean from the internet. Wink

Another thing I've noticed about him from seeing him in person, is that although he's learned (based on info I've read in interviews he's given) from his father that it is very important to look people in the eye, (and George has mastered that well) at times you can see that his shyness comes out. He actually blushes. It's kind of endearing.

I didn't find him to be shy per say, but he has a sweet humility that is very endearing. I love you

Has this person ever gotten physically close to George? Is he aware of her?

I need to read through it again, but I thought I read where she actually had her photo taken with him on some red carpet. Didn't she attend several events and eventually landed at job on the Warner Bros lot? Isn't that when G's peeps were alerted?
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:43

Is it the same "person" who spun him lies about her daughter
being terminally ill some years ago do you think ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:48

I don't know Joanna but I'm pretty sure there are a lot of crazies who try to invent themselves into his life. IMO he lives "on the edge." Thankfully he has a good security team working for him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 01:19

so clooney cookie crumbs closed? i remember a year or so ago, they were up but "hidden" and members only.

I've been off imdb BOARDS for a long time, i got sick of the obsessive fans and people off their antipsychotic meds.

ImDB in & of itself (outside the message boards)is a fabulous site, I still use it (with a grain of salt) for research on films, but avoid the forums.

Last edited by iamnoone on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 01:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit for clarity)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Apr 2012, 01:50

One or two mentioned being asked for credit card details ?
Seems there are two IMBd sites, one a freebie and one where
subs are needed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How do I cancel my registration on IMDb.com?

Are you sure you want to cancel? Being a registered user of the Internet Movie Database is free of charge and entitles you to several benefits and there are no fees or obligations.

The reason we're asking is that occasionally people confuse our free IMDb.com site with IMDbPro.com, our subscription-based site, and try to cancel their free IMDb.com account when what they really want to do is cancel their paid subscription to IMDbPro.com. We just want to make sure you're not cancelling the wrong membership by mistake.

Please also note that if you have a subscription to IMDbPro.com and wish to maintain it, you should NOT cancel your IMDb.com registration. Cancelling your IMDb.com account will make your IMDbPro.com subscription inaccessible!

If you want to cancel your free trial or paid membership to IMDbPro.com without losing your free IMDb.com registration, please see this page instead.

If, after reading the above, you are sure you still want to cancel your free registration to the Internet Movie Database please go to our Delete Account page. Please note that this action will delete all your customized preferences, incuding your vote history and MyMovies list, and it cannot be reversed.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Apr 2012, 02:11

Thanks Joanna!

Anyone can go there to read, but if you want to post, you have to sign up for the IMDb.com. The IMDbPro gives alot more information about productions, etc., but that'll cost ya!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Apr 2012, 04:25

I believe that even for the regular IMDb you have to give them your credit card details to register. It's free but that's their way of trying to limit the crazy. Clearly it's not working.

For IMDb Pro you have to pay an annual subscription.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 01 Apr 2012, 09:19

I don't know if that is a recent thing to have to give your card details...I registered there in 2006 and have never been asked for any details other than email...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Apr 2012, 09:51

Astras your right she did she also was at a premiere with his parents and said some stuff that scared them and they and George rushed away from her. She is mentally ill and needs help she also chased down some poor woman that looked like Sarah Larson on the street.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 09:00

And she's still posting away! Take a look at the lastest hilarious posts on IMDb (note, she's still posting here under the same username):

Kirstie Alley involved with Clooney's PR network
by hmh1108 5 hours ago (Sat Jun 9 2012 19:05:27)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse
UPDATED Sat Jun 9 2012 19:29:24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmm... so I'm told from a source straight from the horse's mouth that Kirstie Alley (the geriatric shrew who recently had gastric banding but is selling placebo diet pills to the world and claiming that her Scientologist cohort John Travolta's beard Kelly Preston lost weight for the bogus pregnancy she never had using the same placebo pills ).

That's right. Kirstie Alley is part owner of the PR network who advise and profit off Clooney's bogus relationships. She posts as Cinderella and DavidaRochelle on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Note she logs in as one, then switches to the other. Has conversations with herself. Promoting lies for revenue according to the publicity arranged contract. Even Canalis' revenue is still ongoing, post split. Any money made by association of brand Clooney will generate profit for the PR network and Stan Rosenfield. Proving insatiable as Kirstie's voracious appetite.

Oh, all so carefully orchestrated. Such baloney to the world so they can profit of magazine tabloids, advertising (where ugly-faced Photoshopped b'itches like Stacy Kyborg (as George calls her) and Elisabetta Canalis (Stevie as in Steven Tyler - also a nickname George uses) can get a contract, etc, etc. Yes, a tidy sum is made on the side for the corrupt team behind Clooney.

Even promoting Mexico by drumming it in to the world that Cabo is the place to be. Rande if forever grateful for that scheme....
So George spent a few weeks hibernating there with Waldo Sanchez and then Stacy the Giant shows up for a photo-ops last weekend. All three togehter.... awwwwwww

Now would you like to know what aliases George Clooney uses? Oh, yes, he does post a lot.

A hermetic alcoholic existence and an over-inflated ego warrants such demented behavior...

Re: Kirstie Alley involved with Clooney's PR network
by hmh1108 5 hours ago (Sat Jun 9 2012 19:15:36)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and while corrupt Clooney, his bogus contractual ugly faced processed Giant Kyborg are bound to Milan, the morons on clooneysopenhouse.com are shifting different usernames posting away & coercing the public. Ooooops, one idiot even called another username by one of her aliases by accident. Does anyone pay attention? Oh, they steer the public manipulation.

A war going on between the PR gnomes who support Canalis (namely a friend of hers called lelacorb who continuously bombards the blogs with heavily Photoshopped photos of the hermaphrodite's body) and Stacy Kyborg's entourage of PR crusty old bags who promote wedding bells for the giant Godzilla. Recent photos of her in Self magazine showing flabby inner thighs and built like a big gridiron player. There's only so much Photoshop can hide....
And don't get me started on both women's ugly faces.
Clooney selects the runts of the litter to do these PR campaigns.

Oh he doesn't care. This is acting he convinces himself. And money... Old boy is weaning himself into directing, so he's milking it for what he can....

Oh, I know we're not supposed to laugh at people with mental illnesses and I do feel sorry for her, but sometimes it's really hard not to.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:45

and where the hell is he
now?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:53

Wow, don't know what to think.
Couldn't the poster be stealing user names and post as them?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:49

If there is some demented here we can only feel compassion!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:35

@ lelacorb...Your compassion would be misplaced because this person is doing this deliberately and with full knowledge of the damage that's being done to George's reputation, which of course is the point to this.

@ Katie....yeah, now I'm not only YOU... I'm also Lorna Doone....WE ARE BORG...THE CLOONEY COLLECTIVE! LMFAO!!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:03

I have to agree with Lighterside, since I know I am not who this person says I am! Terrible thing mental illness! I guess I need to put them in my prayers. There is no name listed on Katie's post. What name should I use for this person in my prayer?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:35

Is it just me or does this person seem to have turned on George? Seems she used to defend him and attack those around him.....

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:53

And why does she abuse my name for her rants?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:07

I agree fava...but she always starts out liking him then turning on him...

Oh and apparently cindi and I are the same person....since I like cindi I take that as a compliment... Wink

On a serious note she is delusional and I have mentioned to Katie before that I hope she doesn't go too far....people like her can turn dangerous....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:12

Cinderella wrote:I have to agree with Lighterside, since I know I am not who this person says I am! Terrible thing mental illness! I guess I need to put them in my prayers. There is no name listed on Katie's post. What name should I use for this person in my prayer?

Cinderella...its hmh1108 who posts on here about George's second name and other rubbish...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Jun 2012, 21:23

Lighterside wrote:@ lelacorb...Your compassion would be misplaced because this person is doing this deliberately and with full knowledge of the damage that's being done to George's reputation, which of course is the point to this.

@ Katie....yeah, now I'm not only YOU... I'm also Lorna Doone....WE ARE BORG...THE CLOONEY COLLECTIVE! LMFAO!!

Yea, I caught that too. Amazing. I know my ass is big enough for two but last time I looked in the mirror there was only one of me. Of course, maybe I'm too demented to really know if I'm a one or a two.

Shit, did I have a twin sister that my mommy didn't tell me about? And is it you lighterside? I've always wanted a sister! Shucks! Nice to meet ya! Oh wait, I'm talking to myself right?

I'm so confused! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Jun 2012, 21:30

Lorna?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Jun 2012, 21:36

Just commenting on lighterside's post. Looney tunes mentioned melbert's mistake in commenting on a post I made (where melbert used) Lighterside's name and both Lighterside and I noticed that she mentioned it in her post on imdb.

Just having fun with it!

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 10 Jun 2012, 23:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying who said what)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 21:48

Sorry Lorna and Lighter - didn't mean to take you to the dark side!! hahahahahaha!!! Can I be your sister too? Mine's too busy for me!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Jun 2012, 22:13

We are all sisters in our love of all things Clooney so I think that's already covered! Very Happy Just don't borrow my hair brush or fuck my boyfriend cause then we'd have a problem! (Not sure into which order of importance those two fall ! Brahahahaha! )

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 10 Jun 2012, 22:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many which's)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 10 Jun 2012, 22:55

Honestly, this person scares the crap out of me. She seems so delusional that I wouldn't put it past her to do something violent. It's one thing to go off on his GF-of-the-week verbally on a fan board, but she (he?) seems completely paranoid and very hostile. This is my first experience with a complete nutcase, and it's been very unsettling.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 Jun 2012, 02:00

This person is really sick and that is scary .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Jun 2012, 10:19

Don't worry about it premiere. She's been this way for a number of years and she's been on all the clooney fan boards under one user name or another.

At the end of the day, it's just words on a computer screen. She can't do anything or hurt anyone here and George's security team are well aware of her, I would imagine.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 11 Jun 2012, 14:23

LornaDoone wrote:We are all sisters in our love of all things Clooney so I think that's already covered! Very Happy Just don't borrow my hair brush or fuck my boyfriend cause then we'd have a problem! (Not sure into which order of importance those two fall ! Brahahahaha! )

@ Mel...And if you stretch out any of our tops, we're going to kill you! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Jun 2012, 14:56

Lighterside! bike time again? alien
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 01:09

Merlin wrote:
Cinderella wrote:I have to agree with Lighterside, since I know I am not who this person says I am! Terrible thing mental illness! I guess I need to put them in my prayers. There is no name listed on Katie's post. What name should I use for this person in my prayer?

Cinderella...its hmh1108 who posts on here about George's second name and other rubbish...

Merlin, the poster states that she is NOT the hmh1108 on COH.

I feel bad for the dillusional person who worte this stuff on the IMDB page. There is a lot of anger there, and the more she/he writes, the more anger that seems to surface. It is sad that something happened to this person to instill so much anger. I hope he/she finds a way to find peace and acceptance within. And I pray that nothing untowards ever happens to George, or anyone he is affiliated with, because of this anger.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 03:58

All I know is that this person makes me very angry with all of the crap that they spout. Now not only is George subject to this filth they have also included Kirstie Alley, his ex-girlfriend Kelly Preston and more. I really can't understand how IMDb allows this person to keep posting and why they haven't found them yet. Can't they track them through an IP address or something. Sorry for the rant but I am just sick of all of it. blowup
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:15

janieb,
I couldn't even get Just Jared to stop the rants. It's especially offensive to me because I use my real name; also how I'm listed with SAG for principal acting work. Hopefully those who read IMBD will disregard the postings.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:25

davidarochelle wrote:janieb,
I couldn't even get Just Jared to stop the rants. It's especially offensive to me because I use my real name; also how I'm listed with SAG for principal acting work. Hopefully those who read IMBD will disregard the postings.

I can only imagine. This falls well out of "freedom of speech", at least to me. When they use peoples real names I would think you would have a case for defamation of character or something. Hang in there! I really enjoy your posts about what life is like on movie sets. Very insightful!! Very Happy
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:31

Thank you, and you can always PM me to ask any other questions. I always worry about being too long-winded.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 05:12

davidarochelle wrote:Thank you, and you can always PM me to ask any other questions. I always worry about being too long-winded.

Do you have a Facebook page??
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 12 Jun 2012, 07:12

Deb...I think it is the same person if you read the stuff HRH puts on here.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jun 2012, 08:12

Yes, of course it's the same person. Hmh1108 only started posting on IMDb in May, whereas she's been on this site for much longer.

She has several usernames she uses on this site. Gets really angry when it's pointed out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Jun 2012, 14:15

Hi Everyone
I haven't been to IMDB or JJ's for ages not since I recently read some very upsetting posts, curiousity got the better of me again. Not that they were personally upsetting to me in that sense, but mental illness aside for a minute, I found it very troubling that there are people out there who literally want to spread nastiness/ugliness around. The posts I have read were extremely offensive/insulting and I cannot believe why these posts have not been deleted by the various admins. After all Im sure that is what this person wants, they must feel very happy to see their handiwork up on the internet for all to see - very strange and also very sad. One thing is for certain to survive in Hollyweird, you must need an awfully thick skin and 2 feet on the ground.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 12 Jun 2012, 16:14

you must need an awfully thick skin and 2 feet on the ground

sure
we already said that
in many many ways

Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 13 Jun 2012, 13:04

I know its been said in many many ways, just wanted to contribute to the discussion
Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 14 Jun 2012, 13:01

Sad really. What a waste of a life. Neutral
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 07:47

Still going on...I wonder why she wastes so much time on George when she obviously hates him.....

by hmh1108 18 hours ago (Fri Jun 22 2012 05:16:34)
UPDATED Fri Jun 22 2012 05:21:21
He has created the persona of an Italian woman but he posts as It's Me
on clooneysopenhouse.com

IT'S A SITE RUN BY SEVERAL PR CORRESPONDENTS UNDER THE GUISE OF BEING INDEPENDENT.
Each pushing an agenda and testing for directions and strategy.
They use multiple usernames but it's only a few posting.
The main PR correspondent goes by the name of KatieDot (known to many other users as KatieButtPlug or KatieKunt for her dogmatic, obsessive bullying) and she's an English frump based in Islington, London.
Stan Rosenfield hired this PR network but the correspondents are spread between the US & worldwide.

Clooney posts on it mainly as It's Me.
The persona pretends to not speak English fluently. That way he exercises his Italian language skills at the same time (or rather lack of them because his accent is vulgar if you hear him attempt to speak Italian).

Oh, clever George! Killing two birds with one stone.
And of course, discussing his favorite topic: HIMSELF

SUCH A PHONY DUPLICITOUS LOSER IF EVER THERE WAS ONE.
PRETENDING TO DATE A WOMAN HE DESPISES LIKE STACY KEIBLER, who he refers to as The Giant Rodent, behind her back. Just like he called Canalis a Horse. ALL for publicity and magazine exposure. Such a corrupt man. No respect for the general public.

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 23 Jun 2012, 08:33

hmh1108 said

OH, YES. George Clooney posts as It's Me on clooneysopenhouse.com; the manipulative PR network run PHONY FORUM. And he overdoes the Italian linguistic component to attempt to convince the part he's playing. Tries to add independent opinions and participate with the other ladies. Oooooooo, Georgie is SO in touch with his feminine side.

well, there is no way I can show you I'm not him
no words
no pics
EVERYTHING (but an official way that I don't want to use) COULD BE CONTESTED
do as you please

bye
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:07

Don't worry It's me, we don't believe such people.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:39

We know who you are really I M and that's all that matters.

We like you a lot here Give Flowers
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:41

oh thank you!!!! Give Flowers2 Hug1 Give hearts
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 17:20

Don't worry It's Me and everyone else mentioned in her rambling, weird posts. She LOVES the attention she gets and will post wilder and wilder accusations until she gets a response from someone.

I love the way how nobody responds to her posts so she has to make conversation with herself with different user names.

Anyway, for the serious bit now: sorry to have to say this but I guess it's necessary: George Clooney doesn't post on this site.

I think this should be self-evident but want to make it clear in case there are any people here secretly hoping to meet him online.

Next, I don't believe any close friends or relatives of George (or, for that matter, Stacy) post here although of course I can't prove it.

I do know that someone from Stacy's PR team has read this site (and taken pictures from it) but this site is open to everyone to read, so while I can't put my hand in the fire and swear they don't post here, I do think it's more likely they just read. And probably roll their eyes, snigger and move on.

And finally, I know for certain that this site has nothing to do with George's PR team.

Other Clooney fans who've known me for 10 years can vouch that I'm a long time fan, always posting as Katiedot, on many sites over those years.

If George's PR team wanted to set up a site to influence fans or create positive public opinion, they'd do it officially. That way they'd have about a million members within a week and huge numbers of visitors who they can interact with and share news with. A small site like this one doesn't achieve PR goals for anyone, let alone one of this decades' biggest film stars.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 24 Jun 2012, 18:55

Janieb,
I am on fb under my real my real name which is of course, "DavidaRochelle." You'll see a few pics that another posted for me, but being technically very challenged not much else.
It's me,
Since it's obvious English isn't your native language, we all know that you have nothing to do with the JJ posts. What I want to know is why am I associated with my nemesis, Kirstie Allie? How did the poster originally know that we were in conflict?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jun 2012, 18:59

I was under the impression that IMDb is a George fan board, so I wonder why all I see is hate there. Hope none of his family or friends read there.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:07

I wouldn't call it a fan board. It's a message board about George so in theory anyone can write what they want there. It's still kind of sad reading it though.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum