George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes

+13
The next mrs clooney
Tigerina
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Maggy
ladydi
melbert
it's me
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes

Post by Henway Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:27

I found It, I found George's Sex tape.... Ta Da I present the Dancing Pickle!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes

Post by Henway Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:32

George in His First Sex Tape....hahahha

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:35

the first one is affraid
the second one is funny Laughing
thanks
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:36

OK! OK! I will stop!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 19:16

Is it just me or what, but I didn't see any humor I dunno
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 10 Jan 2012, 20:25

Maggy wrote:Is it just me or what, but I didn't see any humor I dunno

Were you really expecting a sex tape of George?

Go ahead make me laugh!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 20:29

YES!!!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jan 2012, 20:30

Here's One....Here's One !!!! Love3

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 20:34

OMW!!! that was hilarious lol!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 10 Jan 2012, 21:21

Well, that was a horrible experience that George turned aside with his usual humor and good nature. Otherwise, it could have been a freaking disaster. The man was obviously trying to make him look bad but it failed. prolly a disgruntled reporter in actuality, pretending to be a freaked out fan. Most of George's fans wouldn't want to bring him that kind of harm to his reputation, as the care about him. And the ones who don't become quite obvious.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 10 Jan 2012, 21:37

Well He is not Naked but he is getting undressed. For naked butt cheecks I suggest watching Solyaris and The American.

Sorry your dissapointed MS. M!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 10 Jan 2012, 21:40

JoanieJD wrote:Well, that was a horrible experience that George turned aside with his usual humor and good nature. Otherwise, it could have been a freaking disaster. The man was obviously trying to make him look bad but it failed. prolly a disgruntled reporter in actuality, pretending to be a freaked out fan. Most of George's fans wouldn't want to bring him that kind of harm to his reputation, as the care about him. And the ones who don't become quite obvious.

If I recall correctly I believe Matt and or Bradd took claim to that set up as a prank.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 10 Jan 2012, 22:03

Yes, Brad or Matt knew it was a joke. Maybe he wasn't a disgruntled reporter. But as a fan, he used very poor judgement and had little sensitivity toward George. How he couldn't know such behavior was gross, is beyond me. What in the He** did he expect George to do? Kiss his Gross Naked A**? I never liked that story and felt disgust at it happening. I don't like that about the pranks. Getting bad and in poor taste. This was not George's fault. His own jokes aren't as bad.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 10 Jan 2012, 22:10

Sorry henway. I am not picking on anyone. Maybe that dumb a** who did that, tho.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 10 Jan 2012, 22:22

JoanieJD wrote:Yes, Brad or Matt knew it was a joke. Maybe he wasn't a disgruntled reporter. But as a fan, he used very poor judgement and had little sensitivity toward George. How he couldn't know such behavior was gross, is beyond me. What in the He** did he expect George to do? Kiss his Gross Naked A**? I never liked that story and felt disgust at it happening. I don't like that about the pranks. Getting bad and in poor taste. This was not George's fault. His own jokes aren't as bad.

Well sure we havent heard of all the pranks they have done between them Boy's will be Boy's! Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 10 Jan 2012, 22:27

I bet there are a lot more... I would love to hear about them but not over the waves!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 23:18

the OOS take some time out clip is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
so nice!

thanks

anyway
the guy was one of the Italian tv show Le iene, homage to Quentin T film Reservoir Dogs (you can easily see by the guy cloths)

btw a really good show with many inquiries and public denunciations
link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

look, in Italy many times people said G is gay
so this was their.... try

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 10 Jan 2012, 23:31

You know… I wouldn’t mind seeing George dancing in a video… but with clothes on! No sex only “sexy”… On second thought, why not go a little further and have him in the same room dancing in front of me (not on video)… I think I would watch for a while until it became too much for me to handle and then I’d have to join him!

Did I just say that out loud? Yikes! lol! bounce
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 23:33

why alone, pooor boy?

I don't like too
sex per se
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 11 Jan 2012, 00:28

"Sorry your dissapointed MS. M!"

LOL! Hemway, I'm not disappointed, I'm just kidding around.
That clip was fun to watch and I think George handled that situation
very well Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 11 Jan 2012, 02:43

Oh Hen, you brightened up my evening. Now I can have GOOD dreams tonight! Thanks very much!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2