George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes

+13
The next mrs clooney
Tigerina
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Maggy
ladydi
melbert
it's me
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes Empty George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:54

Not holding my breath waiting for George to comply on this one, but hell, it's funny. It's almost made me wonder who I'd want to see having sex (if I had to, that is!) and it's surely not Kate and Prince William. Not even sure I'd want to see George on the job except out of curiosity.

From celebs gather.com

Kate Middleton and Prince William: Most Wanted Sex Tape Stars

January 02, 2012 01:20 PM EST

Kate Middleton and Prince William are the most wanted sex tape stars, according to Vivid Entertainment. But what other celebs' intimate videos would be best sellers?

The adult entertainment company is responsible for releasing some of the biggest sex tapes of the stars, including those featuring Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, Kendra Wilkinson, and Kim Kardashian (so it's partly Vivid's fault that the Kardashians have been unleashed on the world). However, founder Steve Hirsch is still hoping that his company will obtain even bigger intimate videos someday.

So he's doing a little wishful thinking by releasing his second annual list of the hottest couples that could have sex tapes released someday. It's not that surprising that Kate Middleton and Prince William topped the list - after all, they're currently two of the biggest celebrities in the entire world, and it's obvious that a raunchy video starring the royals would sell well considering how many people tuned in to see the royal wedding. But imagine how horrible it would be if their videotaped romp produced a royal heir! If a baby was made during the filming of a celebrity sex tape, it would likely increase sales, but the poor kid would grow up with some major psychological scars.

According to Radar Online, Vivid Entertainment's second most-wanted sex tape would star Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, since they're obviously the hottest Hollywood couple right now, except for maybe Justin Bieber Selena Gomez. George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are third, followed by Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady (supermodels and sports: what more could a guy ask for?). Oddly enough, Fergie and Josh Duhamel top Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in the top five.

After all the hoopla made over Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's almost skin-free sex scene in Breaking Dawn, it's a surprise they didn't finish higher on the list - how many Twilight fans would love to see the real deal?

Steve Hirsch admits that a sex tape starring Justin Bieber would sell extremely well, but it seems that he actually had the decency to leave him and Selena Gomez off the list.

It's highly unlikely that Kate Middleton and Prince William or any of the other couples mentioned above would ever have a sex tape leak, but there are a few stars on Steve's list that seem like the types who would enjoy making intimate videos - Khloe Kardashian loves to talk about sex on her reality shows, so she and Lamar Odom might be kinky like that. And now that Katy Perry and Russell Brand have broken up, perhaps a private vid of theirs will inexplicably leak (considering Russell's crazy sex life pre-Katy, it would not be surprising if he convinced her to allow a camera in the bedroom at some point).

If they were dating anyone famous right now, it's safe to say that Lindsay Lohan and Ashton Kutcher would have made the list (here's an idea: maybe they should date each other).

So which celebrity couple do you think is most likely to make Vivid Entertainment even richer next?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes Empty Re: George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 03 Jan 2012, 11:17

I think George is very careful in this area. A question for someone do both parties have to give their consent for the video to be released? I'm just wondering I know Paris and Kim both made cash of theirs even though publicly they were horrified or so their PR said. But if they really didn't want them released surely they could stop them if they really want too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes Empty Re: George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:14

only random chats

relevance? ZERO

but somehow I fear Mr George is scared to death anyway
not very much by images
but by simple thoughts only

substance he CAN'T
no way
CAN'T CONTROL

so don't worry dude

(pushed too far? maybe)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:05

well
ciao all

seeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Jan 2012, 14:30

I think he probably carries "scanning" devices with him to check any and all rooms for electronics. There is no way he would allow anyone to video tape him, except he himself. He may play back his own videos, you know, the director in him??!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Tue 03 Jan 2012, 14:38

The sex scene in the American was pretty good but I don't want to see George in a sex tape with Stacey. Speaking of the American, Violante Placido mentioned that George was inexperienced doing sex scenes in a movie and needed her guidance. I wonder how he felt about that comment.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 14:49

Violante Placido mentioned that George was inexperienced doing sex scenes in a movie and needed her guidance

are u sure?
not the opposite?

anyway I'm SURE he has vids and pics

and a BIGBIG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(plus encrypt advices...)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Jan 2012, 15:11

hahahahaha It's Me! You are absolutely right!

and yes, Violante did say that. I think that she was referring to "inexperience" in doing the sex scenes on film for the whole world to see.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jan 2012, 15:17

Dexterdidit wrote: A question for someone do both parties have to give their consent for the video to be released?
Hmm, that's a tricky legal point. I think that if you can prove that you are the sole owner of a video tape of you and George having sex and you give your consent for it to be released then I think they can release it irrespective of George's wishes.

That would of course depend on several factors such as George clearly knowing that he was being videoed and consenting to it in the first place. Assuming that he had knowingly been filmed having sex with you and let you have the original tape then he's kind of giving you permission to do what you want with it.

His lawyers could smash that argument in about 10 seconds, but I think this videocompany will release whatever they can find because they make so much money out of it that they can pay the fines or legal fees afterwards.

-----------------------------

Somewhat related and always worth sharing with anyone young (because it is usually only the young 'uns who are stupid enough to do this) if you allow someone to take your photo (or video) then you don't have any control over what that person does with the photo or video. Unless you're a celebrity or have somehow managed to trademark your image, you don't have control over your image or what anyone does with it.

It's a scary thought, especially for the y-generation who think it's ok to pose naked or whatever in front of a cameraphone because they think that somehow because it's a picture of them that they can control it. They can't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 03 Jan 2012, 15:24

That's funny, It's me.

But why lock them up? Why not destroy them if they can't be
seen? They are bound to come out once he is not around
to protect them.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Jan 2012, 15:40

I think George was embarassed to do the sex scene in The American. See the slideshow of him on set with topless co-star Violente Placido. As you can see George is a true gentleman in the first picture and looks the other way. The rest of the pictures if you click on the first one displays her nudity and please don't look at if you're offended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Tue 03 Jan 2012, 16:04

I can't think of another movie George did with a topless actress. I remember Up in the Air seeing the backside of Vera's standin (Vera did say she had just had a baby and it wasn't her butt).

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Jan 2012, 16:22

I remember Vera said on, I think, David Letterman that she was nursing her baby at that time and if she was topless she was afraid she would "leak".
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 04 Jan 2012, 11:57

Sorry to say that, but in the last two years the biochemical processes of his body proceeded enormously.
They look like father and daughter, visualize them in bed together... Vomit 1

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:06

awwwwww.... Hug1 what a sweet way to say he is getting older Give Flowers2

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:08

well
from me no carefulness

stai invecchiando cocco
datti una mossa

Give hearts
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Wed 04 Jan 2012, 13:03

George is only 50 and with that gray hair looks like he's in his 60's. If he would just add a touch of dye for that salt and pepper look, he would be so much more attractive. Not that I want to see him in a sex tape with anyone. However, if he was doing a love scene in a movie, it would look like grandpa was doing a young, hot chick with his hair as gray as it is now.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 04 Jan 2012, 14:22

I personally do not want to see him in a sex tape! And I like his natural looks! It's about time Hollywood came around to reality as it is. I think he's handsome and I don't think he needs to change anything. Sorry LadyDi, I know what you're saying but when men start putting on the hair dye, I think it looks kind of fake.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 04 Jan 2012, 14:28

Cinderella wrote:I personally do not want to see him in a sex tape!

I agree Cindy, I'd never want to see him a sex tape either (IMO The American sex scene was bad enough). To see him like that would totally destroy my fantasy of him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Jan 2012, 14:57

I don't think anyone having sex for real is beautiful. It's hot, sweaty, grunty and awkward.

Or maybe that's just me? Reading
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 04 Jan 2012, 15:02

Don't forget... fun! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 04 Jan 2012, 15:09

Katiedot wrote:I don't think anyone having sex for real is beautiful. It's hot, sweaty, grunty and awkward.

No, I totally agree. Thanks for making me laugh. I have an article on the subject of awkward sex. I saved it because it's so funny.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 04 Jan 2012, 16:31

Katiedot wrote:I don't think anyone having sex for real is beautiful. It's hot, sweaty, grunty and awkward.

ROTFLMAO! Been gone for a few days and this is the first post I read.
lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2012, 17:12

yep
hot, sweaty, grunty and awkward
looking at it
from the 'outside'

not
feeling it
for real Love4
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 04 Jan 2012, 23:01

Thanks for answering my question Katie. I wondered because both Kim and Paris said how upset they were yet didn't do a thing to stop the sex tapes. I am old enough not to do anything so silly and so is George thank goodness. Your right it isn't the nicest thing to look at one of those things you really have to be involved in to enjoy! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Jan 2012, 23:27

It all depends how beautiful the chandelier is that
your swinging from really !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2012, 23:51

what is it now? (oh my!
today I feel myself so dumb! Suspect )

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Thu 05 Jan 2012, 01:31

The sex scene in The American was enough for me. HOT!!
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:27

The American sex scene = OMG tingles...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:44

Dexterdidit wrote:. I wondered because both Kim and Paris said how upset they were yet didn't do a thing to stop the sex tapes.
Yeah, they said that they were upset but there's also a long history of minor celebs releasing their sex tapes to get the publicity and then pretending to be horrified and angry about it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Jan 2012, 10:02

melbert wrote:The American sex scene = OMG tingles...
well... got a glimpse just yesterday....

ouf!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jan 2012, 21:15

I'd probably have to watch out of curiosity, but would prefer to be actively participating than watching (with George only, not cray cray). For any interested he did a sex scene in Solaris which is worth watching, full rear nudity = OMG tingles.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:40

yep

great love film this too I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:15

oh, brother! I'm so way behind, I haven't seen any
of these sex scenes. Laughing
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:29

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:33

the RIGHT soundtrack

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:36

shivers......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:48

Thanks, It's me. loved the first one.

Last one gave me a headache Laughing
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:57

no headache!
è un film stupendo! Love4
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 09 Jan 2012, 00:15

Personally, I would not like to see a sex tape of anyone. It is just too personal to share with the public.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 09 Jan 2012, 04:40

Solaris is my fav. all time GTC love scene. For me I'am glad George doesn't pose nude or have that many nude scenes, and he keeps the love scenes down in numbers. That's what makes some of his choices in his professional life more interesting to me.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 07:32

MM wrote:Personally, I would not like to see a sex tape of anyone. It is just too personal to share with the public.

I TOTALLY AGREE

I agree with you too, lucy Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 07:51

hey sexy super cool

nice to see your belly Wink
but I guess this dress is a bit... tight

mmm?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 09 Jan 2012, 09:27

Well, connect the dots. He isn't comfortable doing those truly nude sex scenes and doesn't do many, His truly private life we will never hear of, but what we do see and hear, is what is used as promotional advertising to keep his face in the news and his name active. Note, that the promotional ads are sort of soft pornish. The only thing in his life that is, that we know of. I assume that his truly private life is prolly more like his preference in how he does movies, less pornish. Think his use of the PR ads is more for the active name and face in the public eye, to be used for his work in doing the humanitarian and human rights issues. That just makes sense to me. Wink
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 13:07

sorry

prolly as? prowl...?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 09 Jan 2012, 16:59

prolly = probably
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 09 Jan 2012, 17:07

Joanna wrote:It all depends how beautiful the chandelier is that
your swinging from really !

You saw that? I thought I destroyed those tapes! Shocked

lol!

Thank God, I was young and stupid before the digital age. It was easier to destroy the evidence back then. Halo Whistle
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

George Clooney - one of the most-wanted sex tapes Empty Yes, it's me. They are both stupendo. Thanks for sharing. I'll catch up with you maybe on Wednesday.

Post by Maggy Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:06

it's me wrote:no headache! è un film stupendo! Love4
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:11

Yes, it's me. They are stupendo.

Thanks for sharing. I'll catch up with you maybe on Wednesday. Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:06

prego! Very Happy ciao Maggy!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next