George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

+32
dakota007
doris day
Wolfgang Gunnerson
davidarochelle
Merlin
pandabear
sisieq
Atalante
it's me
sandwiches
lucy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Charley
LornaDoone
Cinderella
pattygirl
melbert
hathaross
lovelylois
lelacorb
laetval
Dior
Henway
sadDonkey
cindigirl
sarah ali
m4rose
annemarie
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
watching
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by davidarochelle Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:26

Madsky, I was getting frustrated at being so misunderstood here, and then I read your last post. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LAUGHS. I love creative people. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by pattygirl Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:28

davidarochelle wrote:Pattygirl, why are you being so hurtful? I am so offended. I have never met Wolfgang, nor talked to him, nor do I know anything about him. I am by nature very analytical and try to understand things that do not initially make logical sense, as I am also very creative. I tend to think "in a circle rather than in a straight line." Unfortunately I am also not very observant, and often get attacked because of it. (I frequently get paid to give my opinions to guide business, political campaigns, and legal cases, because I see things so differently from the average person.)

I thought this section of the forum was about trying to understand G and SK relationship which to me is completely bizarre considering G's visual cues and body language. I felt so sad that many bloggers, both here and on other forums, are dissing G. Yes of course that is there right; but I wonder if more would retain respect and admiration for G if there was another explanation for his attitude. And I honestly felt that Wolfgang for whatever reason (and yes I am very curious to know what that is) might have a very different perspective, as I feel he must come from a different background or have varied experiences in the industry. So why would questions, even if they seem challenging, cause "trouble?" How could they hurt anyone else reading this? Don't you want to know the truth, and if that really is not at all possible, to discover alternative realities? As far as "not really interested in answers," why would I be spending my time reading others' posts and constructing hopefully meaningful responses if I weren't extremely curious? I'm sorry you do not know me otherwise I am sure you would not be making such apparently "confusing" statements. Davida-Rochelle

I'm not sure what I said that was so hurtful, but I was just being truthful. You do stir the pot, and then back away. When anyone asks a question about something you said, you change the subject, or evade the answer by claiming you can't say, because someone said it to you. Do you know the saying, Don't blow smoke up my ass!? Well, it always seems that's what you're doing. No one's going to believe in your creditability as long as you approach us in the same manner as the tabloids. We don't need inuendos so just don't say anything, at least on the board. If you want to do it by PM to some one in particular, that would be the best way.

We may talk about the relationship of George and SK, but I don't think any of us are really looking to understand it. We may rationalize about it, and talk about it but understanding it would be something for psychologists, not us ordinary folk. We folks from "middle America" that you and your set buddies laugh about are not mindless drones that can be told what to believe. We do an awful lot of questioning as you can see as you read our posts. Just because someone cites a tabloid article, we don't say "Yes, of course, that has to be so". We question each other, joke about the bizarre statements made, and try to have fun.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:36

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Oh..., all of you just stop! You sound like a bunch of little kids. So, who's going to be the mature one and step off?

I'm only 12. Anyone around 60? Razz Age before beauty.

But I think I'm approaching my 50 posts, so I don't want to lose my Clooney virgin status. Don't have a post to spare. Won\'t share

I'll back off.. Frugal with the next two. Hello!

Well, Wolf, I've got you by a few years so I will be the gracious one and since I've had my last say on the debate with both you and Davida, I'll say goodbye to the George and Stacy show. See you in the funny papers!

Oh, Wolf, losing your Clooney virgin status really doesn't hurt. Really is fun getting there.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:57

Pattygirl, I am really not trying to be evasive. Until this forum it has been years since I have communicated by writing, as I never ever wrote letters, and I am trying to get back into the practice. I am used to a 2-way conversation where if I'm not being clear, people ask me questions. I have told you repeatedly that I am not at all observant or self-aware, and am very much an introvert for that reason. I also feel that my posts are often too verbose so I am trying to limit my explanations. Also I told you that I tried sending Wolfgang a pm but could not. I had already corresponded with Henway and Dexterdidit re their views. Of course everyone has different opinions. And I cannot convince anyone to think differently. But sometimes to explain how I know something would take me HOURS of writing to explain. The easiest answer is to say that in the traditional world I have been well-paid because I look at things completely different from everyone else; some have (mistakenly) called me psychic (wish I was, I would be so wealthy). And that I asked Wolfgang his opinion because he seems like me to be very analytical and curious. I am assuming that he works in the business. Personally I never put down Middle America, the comments were usually from the on set crew. I feel so frustrated when I cannot express myself clearly. But you would not want to hear what they say on set when referring to Middle America. And I once got into trouble when I called almost everything in Hollywood a "pack of lies," and I was only referring to the fact that many Middle American's (though not those on COH) believe the press when they talk about someone's beauty. So if you think I avoided an issue please ask me again, and I will try my best to give a better answer that will make sense to you. But I have never been understood at all by anyone. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 16 Oct 2011, 04:04

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Oh..., all of you just stop! You sound like a bunch of little kids. So, who's going to be the mature one and step off?

I'm only 12. Anyone around 60? Razz Age before beauty.

But I think I'm approaching my 50 posts, so I don't want to lose my Clooney virgin status. Don't have a post to spare. Won\'t share

I'll back off.. Frugal with the next two. Hello!

Yes please back off. Right off. You're argumentative, Davida is full of "I know something you don't know and I'm not going to tell you" crap and you're having conversations with each other (or is it yourself) - just like the loonies at IMDb. You're both extremely irritating and are contributing nothing positive to the forum that I can see.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 16 Oct 2011, 04:29

Excuse me Charlie, I am definitely not Wolfgang. And I thought this section of the forum is to try to explore possible explanations rather than to be so negative about something that doesn't make sense to a lot of us. That does not give you the right to call us loonies; although I am very sorry you find the discussion (which many others have contributed to) irritating. As I said in another post I am really not used to expressing myself by writing, so if I leave things out I would hope that someone asks me a specific question. I know this is the G and SK post but this is relevant. G said on the red carpet once in response to an interviewer's question that Eli didn't speak English. So how could he ever be really dating her if they didn't even speak the same language? Logic tells me that a 3rd person would always have to be there to translate. Likewise if G's body language shows that he is not into SK, and it is very common knowledge in Hollywood about agent set-ups for publicity (hey there Orlando Bloom, Leo DiCaprio) why wouldn't G be in the same situation? And yes Leo and many of the others who are papped are also powerful A-listers. Again if I have avoided explaining something I should have, as I am really not trying to play games, please ask me. But I do understand why G does not explain things as it often opens "a whole can of worms."" Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 16 Oct 2011, 04:49

I have never been able to see how you are contributing anything positive - but hey, maybe that's just me.

When you start to explore possible explanations rather than to be so negative about something that doesn't make sense to a lot of us rather than your "I know something you don't" stuff then maybe you'll begin to give some explanation, but so far you haven't IMHO.

But like pattygirl said, George and Stacy are no longer in Mexico so this thread should come to an end. It now has for me.

BTW - the spelling is Charley not Charlie.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 16 Oct 2011, 04:50

Cinderella wrote:So... I wonder if George went swimming in Mexico when he was there. scratch

And...

This forum isn't an Eli forum. I don't understand why you all are still talking about her. If it was up to me that thread would be archived. It seems about three people keeps it going, mainly... And I think they are Eli fans... Still talking about Eli on a George forum... Can't get over the fact that George dumped her a long time ago... IMHO
Personally, I get tired of hearing about her. Especially when I open a Stacy thread... Just saying...

Sorry right off the bat I have been drinking(This is why George doe s not tweet) so this is ment to be funny!

George went swimming onlyin the hot tub when everyone was nacked! Lies Halo Stretchered out This big I dunno Drink 3 Surrender Very Happy
As for talking about Eli well George is just not giving enough of him self to our cause, yes I am being selfish cause I am drunk been drinking( hicup) we haven't had any bike photo's all summer except for France when he and Rande went to see Bono, Dam you George we want more bike rides with those ugly brown boot's, how dare you deprieve my husband of you turning me on with those brown ugly boot's, ok the black ones would do also.(please) The thing is Stacy is so Private(cough)that she leaves us no choice but to also split our time with the ex Betty who has been way more intrusting then any other ex since my time in following George. which I only came on after the start of thecloonalis, hmmm did they have a cuties name. Also I think Betty looks good better with her hair on the side not parted in the middle. The side part makes her look younger. As for Stacy well ummmmm Shes know 32 and well in George years is that not to old. She also has a lot of projects coming up that she say's and can not talk about so George find a women that can dress well stay in the back ground and........ hell forget about the women.......Go put on some baggy ass jeans( since You wont just wear boxers, a pair of white slouch sox, your boots and go for a bike ride..... and most of all with out that stupid helmet at least for the picture's (we want you to be safe and all). and get enough photo's for a summer times worth. You owe the larges fan base out ther you know, oh and I have to say this- Stop with the mini van comments. I was at Ides all the women in there were silver haired only 2 of us were not and that was cause we like that box stuff! so George needsto date Betty white if he wants to fill the theaters, not 30 year old has been's. Ok now I am lost in train of thought do to alchol sorry. Good night Or Good day! Thpbbbbbbbbbb drunken

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 16 Oct 2011, 05:18

@ wolfgang (yes I am still drunk tipsy) since you brought up the Crumb's well you just do not get it(and never will) the Crumbs are not about George the Crumb's are about each other, so no matter how many George sites that the crazies try to invade it will never tear apart the Crumb's the Crumb's are people who care about one another's real life day in day out, George was just the host that introduced the Crumb's. Neutral

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 16 Oct 2011, 05:38

Came back just once to say:

YAY HEN AND THE CRUMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONCE A CRUMB, ALWAYS A CRUMB!!!!!!!!!!!

PROUD TO BE A CRUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfgang - it's your comments re the Crumbs that give away who you really are. As I said previously, you are not the only one who is observant.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldcity Sun 16 Oct 2011, 06:45

Hmmmm..... isn't this an interesting conversation, it brings to mind a certain 600 plus comments thread on the old CCC , I'm sure some of the old crumbs will remember it?
emeraldcity
emeraldcity
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 16 Oct 2011, 07:01

yep Rolling Eyes
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 16 Oct 2011, 07:07

Hey Em, missed you being around. Yes it does remind me of that time but I don't think people are playing. Stacy and George have left Cabo so am I!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldcity Sun 16 Oct 2011, 07:36

I drop in from time to time Dex to see what George is up to but it may as well be 2008, nothing seems to change in George’s life except the name of his latest movie and the current gf . Even the crazy fans are the same just with new monikers. Let me think, who was it that often appeared with a new name and started with a post implying ‘I know something you don’t’ stringing along the other posters for weeks and creating bad feeling all round to further their own little agenda.
emeraldcity
emeraldcity
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 07:48

It looks like I missed a vigorous debate! I'm temporarily locking this thread to further comments while I decide where to take this.

If, while this thread is locked, there are any more posts about George and Stacy in Mexico, please start a new thread called 'George and Stacy in Mexico 2' and I'll merge it into this one when I get time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:17

Ok, i've had time to run through this and as much as I hate to play the 'it's my forum' card, I'm doing so now.

Firstly, a reminder to everyone that this forum has rules. You are expected to follow them when posting here. You will find the rules HERE. Read them, understand them and if you don't agree with them, stop posting. It's that simple.

Davidarochelle: I find your faux naive "what, little ole me?" style of posting deeply irritating, as do many other posters from the sound of things. If you wonder why people don't believe you it's because your posts aren't credible. I'm not interested in hearing any more about how you're so misunderstood because we understand you all too well. If you lead a - and I'm being polite now - rich and fulfilling inner life then fair play to you but please don't expect anyone else to believe your fantasies.

wolfgang: I run this forum and neither I nor anyone else posting here gets paid for it. I've been a fan for over 10 years and I've only ever posted as katiedot.

This is a fan site, created by fans for other fans and has nothing whatsoever to do with George Clooney or his publicist. If you have any doubts still, ask yourself what is the benefit to George about this forum that he can't get a million times better if he ran an official site?

If George Clooney ever opened his own twitter account, facebook page or fan site, he'd get over a million followers within a few short weeks which would be great for him because he'd be able to promote himself and his films very easily. Unlike this site which doesn't have a lot of members and carries as much negative comment about George as it does positive.

Believe or don't believe, that's up to you but at least apply some common sense to your thinking.

Both of you: I think you're both confused about celebrity PR, what it is, what it hopes to achieve and how it achieves those aims. I also think you're confusing consumer PR (where people get paid to promote things such as shampoo, breakfast cereals or whatever) with celebrity PR.

George isn't a commodity and as such, he isn't for sale. What is for sale, once a year (or in this case twice) is tickets to see his latest film.

Getting him in the tabloids doesn't generate money for anyone except the tabloids. Does a picture of George frolicking in Como in US Magazine in June make you buy a ticket to see his political film in October? If you have any difficulties in answering this question, ask yourself whether you went to the last film you saw because of the film's star's personal life or because the review and/or trailer looked good.

George is an A-list star and can and will get publicity for his films without the gossip mags. Do you think the New York Times won't run an interview with him or review his film because he wasn't in In Touch recently? Do you think David Letterman won't have him on his show because George didn't get featured in the National Enquirer that week? Of course not.

Don't make the mistake of confusing c-list celeb behaviour where they sell everything they do to the tabloids with a-list celeb publicity. C-listers will fake romances, have accidents, brushes with the law, pregnancy scares, leaked sex tapes, exaggerate personal heartbreak or tragedy and the rest. That's because the celeb is only celebrity low life and needs to get into the media week after week after week in order to stay visible. That's not George.

Now look at George's fan base: we're mostly women of a certain age (forgive me ladies, but I'm in my 30s and I think I'm one of the youngest here) who like the image of gentleman George, the smart, funny, wysiwyg, caring humanitarian with just a hint of untamed bad boy.

How do you persuade that demographic to go the theatres to watch his latest release? I'll give you a clue: it's not by pissing them off by having your client date a brainless floozy young enough to be his daughter. And it's certainly not by having him date a succession of ever younger, ever dumber floozies.

George Clooney's PR team work for George. He's the boss, he calls the shots, he chooses whether or not to follow their advice and he pays their salaries. They either get paid a % of his earnings or they get paid a monthly retainer (I don't know which). What doesn't happen is that they get paid for each piece of publicity he gets.

Bad publicity doesn't benefit George, it hurts him. It also doesn't benefit the PR agency who will be fired and replaced by another agency if it gets out of control because George, like all stars, will always need a competent publicist working for him.

As for the coercion nonsense, the days when studios - and by extension, the studios' publicists - controlled the stars with an iron fist ended before George was even born.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:43

hi katie am 20 hhhh Very Happy
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:52

ended?
are u completely sure?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:58

Three cheers for Katie:

cheers cheers cheers
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 16 Oct 2011, 16:25

Katie, you are 'da Bomb. Just one question - what were you trying to say when you wrote "wysiwyg"..? I tried but just couldn't figure it out.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 16 Oct 2011, 16:26

Well said young'un cheers
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 16 Oct 2011, 16:28

pattygirl wrote:Katie, you are 'da Bomb. Just one question - what were you trying to say when you wrote "wysiwyg"..? I tried but just couldn't figure it out.

What You See Is What You Get
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:12

I would have loved to see George and Stacy on the beach making out! That would have made my day! Maybe we'll see it this week! Any events going on?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:20

On the beach? Nah, they're already a long time back from their holiday.

Not sure if everyone noticed, but Stacy's tweets and her friends' tweets were delayed. The pics we saw were on twitter a day or two before they flew back if not after they got home.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:24

Oh...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:51

I feel completely misunderstood. I think it best if I stop posting. I am very sorry for those I offended, and whose names I got wrong. I just thought I could explain things from the perspective of having worked in Hollywood. Like I said, this is my last post. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 20:37

pattygirl wrote:Katie, you are 'da Bomb. Just one question - what were you trying to say when you wrote "wysiwyg"..? I tried but just couldn't figure it out.
Jumping in so you don't have long to wait. Hope you don't mind. Very Happy

What
You
See
Is
What
You
Get

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:05

davidarochelle wrote:I'd like everyone's opinion on something re G and SK. Some of the crazy gossips are now saying that this is not a real friendship but a set-up by Stan who is both G and SK publicist. They also say Stan and SK have been having "lots of fun together." I don't like to repeat rumors; I like to know the truth. Wolfgang, I would especially like to know your views as you have some very interesting insights. Thanks in advance for all of your responses. Davida-Rochelle
Sorry, no from Cray's IMDB page: Fifteen Minutes is her Publicist.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:07

thanks for explaining, girls. I hadn't the foggiest and never would have figured it out myself.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:43

Sorry, MGK, so much to read I missed your post or wouldn't have answered again.

@DR

G said on the red carpet once in response to an interviewer's question that Eli didn't speak English. So how could he ever be really dating her if they didn't even speak the same language?

That was a joke on George's part. First rule of being a George fan, you have to understand his sense of humor.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:05

Thanks Katie for taking charge. What I had been enjoying here was all the good natured bantering, joking, and exchange of ideas. In the last several days this forum (IMO) took an ugly turn. Posters became defensive, argumentative, and sometimes hostile. It wasn't the fun place I looked forward to reading. Lets go back to the original premise and have fun.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:45

blubelle wrote:Thanks Katie for taking charge. What I had been enjoying here was all the good natured bantering, joking, and exchange of ideas. In the last several days this forum (IMO) took an ugly turn. Posters became defensive, argumentative, and sometimes hostile. It wasn't the fun place I looked forward to reading. Lets go back to the original premise and have fun.
Don't forget that there's been a full moon. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:56

This woman of a certain age applauds you Katie well said.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 00:59

Thank you Katie for clearing that up. Now let's get back to the fun.....wow I am older then Katiedot not by too much though. LOL We should all blame the full moon and changes in the weather.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:30

Cinderella wrote:So... I wonder if George went swimming in Mexico when he was there. scratch

And...

This forum isn't an Eli forum. I don't understand why you all are still talking about her. If it was up to me that thread would be archived. It seems about three people keeps it going, mainly... And I think they are Eli fans... Still talking about Eli on a George forum... Can't get over the fact that George dumped her a long time ago... IMHO
Personally, I get tired of hearing about her. Especially when I open a Stacy thread... Just saying...

Yeah Right

Again, I repeat... Eli who?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:43

Exactly! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:49

Alright, this thread is for the grand Keiblooney Mexico vaycay which as we all know by now has come to an end. Which is what I suggest this thread does too.

Agreed?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:55

AGREED![i][u] BY ME AT LEAST.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Oct 2011, 21:25

DITTO!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5