George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

+32
dakota007
doris day
Wolfgang Gunnerson
davidarochelle
Merlin
pandabear
sisieq
Atalante
it's me
sandwiches
lucy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Charley
LornaDoone
Cinderella
pattygirl
melbert
hathaross
lovelylois
lelacorb
laetval
Dior
Henway
sadDonkey
cindigirl
sarah ali
m4rose
annemarie
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
watching
36 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney hasn’t figured out that Stacy Keibler is kind of crazy. Either that, or he just doesn’t care because he’s so enchanted with her long legs and blazing confidence. In any case, Clooney has whisked Stacy off for a romantic holiday in Cabo San Lucas. Clooney took Elisabetta to Cabo when they were dating too. I never think of Clooney as a big “let’s have a romantic getaway to Mexico” kind of guy - it seems more like a trip he makes with his dude friends, but I guess two girls makes it a pattern. Anyway, you can see a photo of Clooney and Stacy in Cabo here - she looks obscenely happy, he looks over it (but he’s probably not). Allegedly, Clooney allowed Stacy to invite some of her friends for the vacation too! So it’s not all romantic, I guess. Both People Mag and Us Weekly managed to get “exclusives” on the trip:

Stacy Keibler is going to have a very special 32nd birthday. The former WWE Diva, who turns one year older on October 14, arrived in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with new beau George Clooney on Friday.

Despite being on vacation, don’t expect super-fit Keibler to abandon her fitness routine.

“I have these resistance bands that I pack in my suitcase,” she told Us Weekly at the Appleton Estate Rum Bartender Challenge in September. “I always make an effort to do just a little bit each day.”

But this was not an intimate getaway. Clooney, 50, whisked away some of his girlfriend’s friends, too. And judging from Keibler’s Tweets, it sounds like the Ides of March star did not disappoint.

“Chasing the last days of ’summer’,” she wrote in a post that included a photo of a spacious, serene landscape featuring a beautiful pool and palm trees. Her take on the scene: “paradise.”

“George is very sweet to Stacy,” a source tells PEOPLE. “He gives her a lot of attention and is always complimenting her.”

“They don’t really know where things are going to go, and it doesn’t bother her,” a Keibler pal tells PEOPLE. “They’re just having fun, and Stacy is enjoying every moment of it.”

According to a source, Keibler’s sexy physique is part of what made Clooney, 50, fall head-over-heels. “They have great physical chemistry.”

[From People & Us Weekly]

“They have great physical chemistry” = It’s just about sex. But not according to Stacy! Remember, “sources” close to her are talking up her intellectual credentials, acting like she can hold her own in discussions about poverty and famine. Maybe I should just give in to Stacy. Made I should just ride this wave of crazy and enjoy it. After all, whenever this thing explodes, it’s going to really, really funny, and I don’t want to be sitting here like some bitchy Cassandra, mouthing “I told you so!” But seriously, I’m telling you. Bitch is crazy. And this is going to be funny.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Henway Tue 11 Oct 2011, 15:04

Wow thought I posted this, but must have forgot to send. Trying again.

Way to go George such a smart cookie, give the new arm candy a trip to Cabo, have her bring a bunch of girls give them a lot of tequila, and let them give you a free show. If Stacy was smart she will have invited the friends in long relationships and not knock outs. Who needs magazines to thumb through when you can get your arm candy to volunteer her friends, what a sport Stacy! Know that is a guy's gall!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 16:44

Was just checking through news reports, just general stuff. Guess what, Hurricane Jova is set to touch down in Puerta Vallerta, Mexico today. PV is just south of Cabo, which is on the tip of the peninsula. They expect strong storm surges in PV and since Cabo is so close, they'll probably get hit too. Guess that kills the party in Cabo.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 16:49

Isn't George supposed to be in Paris or London this week? I heard him talk about it I think on Regis and Kelly.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:03

She's hanging on for dear life in that hug. Laughing
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:41

Laetval found this report on E! News:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 11 Oct 2011, 18:43

I have a question for you: Why the love story between George and Stacy does not convince me? I don't know!!!! If anyone knows the answer wins a week at Villa Oleandra
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 18:54

lelacorb wrote:I have a question for you: Why the love story between George and Stacy does not convince me? I don't know!!!! If anyone knows the answer wins a week at Villa Oleandra

Maybe because George is being very "stand-offish". He may be demonstrative in public in the romantic sense but he is a very "hands-on" gentleman. He places his hand on his companion's back to guide her, he holds her hand.
He isn't doing any of those things. He smiles at his companion, looks at her. Again nothing. I don't think he's really into her, IMVHO.
Do I win that week at Villa Oleandra? Huh, huh, huh?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Oct 2011, 18:56

bec it's not
a love story

I guess we will INSTANTLY understand when it will be for real

(great colour, the green dress, on the left side girl)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:02

Tell you true, if E! thinks that was a steamy PDA, they are really not with it. George just about connected with her. I get better hugs from my sons.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:07

I think because Stacy is trying WAY TOO HARD. Didn't G say he wants to be the aggressor? She doesn't even give him a chance to pursue her.

I understnd she's very outgoing and cheery and that's nice but she's a bit over-the-top. I'm still trying to comprehend the "is honey bee vomit?" tweet.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:31

I think Stacy looks a bit over the top in those photos because she knows she is being photographed and it is her birthday week so she is the center of attention.

Also, I noticed that she is not tweeting anymore about Paradise but fruits and vegetables.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:34

Katiedot wrote:Laetval found this report on E! News:

I already posted it Katie! Wink
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 11 Oct 2011, 20:12

A week at Villa Oleandra, ... , how are you going to do that ? Makes us all invisible ? What a Face
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 11 Oct 2011, 21:52

m4rose wrote:Although he is hugging her, it appears to me, IMO, that she is way more hugging him than vice versa. His is more of a "hey friend glad to see you, how are you hug" while hers appears to be a "dude, I have to make a good show for the paps but I'm really glad to be here on this free trip and I love you." Okay, snarky is my middle name and that is how I play the game. Rolling Eyes
I agree! There are 2 different photos of her smiling/laughing and not even a slight smile on him. Also, he gives her is one-armed hug. LOL!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 11 Oct 2011, 21:57

lelacorb wrote:I have a question for you: Why the love story between George and Stacy does not convince me? I don't know!!!! If anyone knows the answer wins a week at Villa Oleandra

I think their love story is mostly made up by People and Us Magazine and I will also throw in Entertainment Tonight and that is why it is not so convincing.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:05

LouisLane wrote:This fling is going to cost him much more than he ever thought int he first place. What to expect of a former lingerie wrestler who spreads her legs around a ring? lol!
Speaking of spreading 'em - this was a return tweet to Cray after she posted the Sunday photo. I'll leave his name out. Just lovely for the whole world to read. This is they type of tweets she gets from her male fan base. Such class!!! Rolling Eyes

The perks of spreading 'em for George Clooney. Enjoy it while it lasts, sweetheart!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:07

Sis, how charming. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:14

LOL, why does everyone presume George wants people to believe they are a REAL couple. His Camp said in the summer it was just a fling, having some fun. IMHO, all the other leaked info came from her Camp. IMHO, People Mag is not the same anymore. They have become a weekly rag, too.

Last edited by sisieq on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:24; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:23

cindigirl wrote:I understnd she's very outgoing and cheery and that's nice but she's a bit over-the-top.
Yes, her head still seems taller than him. Wink

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Oct 2011, 23:20

Didn't G say he wants to be the aggressor?

aggressor seems a bit too much

anyway
I have already set a darts' target right on my...
beh
avete capito
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 12 Oct 2011, 00:12

People actually have backed off from the great love story too they don't know where it's heading. So I don't think it will be too much longer. By now they would know exactly what is on the cards they have been hanging out for a couple of months and I really think she is a casual friend with benefits and is making the most of her time with George because she knows it's going to end a whole lot sooner. George already looks over her and they just landed he will probably end up running to the airport to get away from her. At least he has a great excuse to not be around for her birthday! George is treating her even less then he treats the boys I see no affection and as someone else said he isnt even being his usual gentleman self. But then maybe he feels Stacy can take care of herself. I think he is going to need a rest from her she just seems to over the top and George just wants to chill! Good thing Ben is there cause as much as Stacy and her friends are trying to make out she is actually really smart everything seems to point to shallow and vapid!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 12 Oct 2011, 01:43

Stacey tweeted: Just a little help from my friends. Then she posted a picture that I can't copy. I see GC's next GF in the picture right behind Cray Cray. LOL. hopefully someone else can post the picture.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Oct 2011, 01:46

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler

I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1 hour ago
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 01:58

Copy of my post from CU:

According to Wikipedia, she's wrong about attributing this to John Lennon.

from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"With a Little Help from My Friends"
Song by The Beatles from the album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Released 1 June 1967
Recorded EMI Studios
29–30 March 1967
"With a Little Help from My Friends" (originally titled "A Little Help from My Friends") is a song written by Paul McCartney, with input from John Lennon, released on The Beatles album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band in 1967. The song was written for and sung by The Beatles' drummer Ringo Starr as the character "Billy Shears"; it is ranked #304 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. McCartney and Starr performed this song for the first time together at the David Lynch Foundation Benefit Concert in the Radio City Music Hall, New York on 4 April 2009.

Maybe she was thinking of 'Imagine"
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:07

Charley: cut the girl some slack! As a guy's girl that she is (cough), she was probably listening this song with her friends (George and others) and he said it was John Lennon's song. As a smart girl as she is, she believed her man! cheers

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar + spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:17

Another poster on CU said to remember the words of "I get along with a little help from my friends". The chorus is:

Do you need anybody?
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I need somebody to love.

And Louis - you left out a (cough) after you called her a smart girl.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:26

we need a "smilie" that coughs!!! Katie???? Doh!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:29

She posted that picture on facebook. She has an interesting male following. I can't even repeat some of the stuff, because the censor might go off. Also, some of them made fun of her saying it was not John Lennon.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:48

Let's get snarky - are they or most of them Bi? Notice where some of their hands are. LOL! Cray and the person in front of her looks to be holding hands under the water. The Asian seems to like knees. ROTFLOL!! Wonder if poor Ben's wife had to take the photo.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:49

Found this over on CU -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taurus and Libra love compatibility

This couple shares a love of music and art, but hasn't much else in common. Taurus is the proprietor by nature and not romantic enough for Libra. Taurus likes to plan life but Libra will make no such commitment and this can lead to some violent abuse on both sides. Libra dislikes Taurus's dictatorial ways and quickly loses patience with Taurus's stodgy attitudes. To boot, Taurus is jealous of Libra's romantic and fickle nature. They are sexually in tune, so a lot of pleasant games are possible but not a sound union.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:51

Well guess we will get bakini shots on Wed.?

Funny how that is not the pool at the villa in the first picture. Main pool maybe?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 03:36

Not sure if I should put this here or under Stacy's Tweets so I will put at Tweets go there... I think they left Mexico or at least a Friend did.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 03:44

Charley wrote:Another poster on CU said to remember the words of "I get along with a little help from my friends". The chorus is:

Do you need anybody?
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I need somebody to love.

And Louis - you left out a (cough) after you called her a smart girl.
Sorry I was just trying to give her some credit that she tries so hard for it since she has managed to be the longest public fling in the history of George's life, which it can be considered a lifetime Whistle Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:05

My question is what does she need her friends to help her with?????

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:21

If they left Cabo, and they really should, it's because of Hurricand Jova. Was to make landfall today in Puerta Vallerta, which is only 291 nautical miles from Cabo.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:29

pandabear wrote:My question is what does she need her friends to help her with?????

I am not quite sure she really knows why she says some of the stuff she says or posts the different quotes on her twitter - I have not followed her until the last three weeks, but a lot of it is for attention getting purposes. Look we are all talking about it. She accomplished her goal. Actually, she had a quote about goal setting. She is using her 15 minutes of George fame up.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:35

pattygirl wrote:If they left Cabo, and they really should, it's because of Hurricand Jova. Was to make landfall today in Puerta Vallerta, which is only 291 nautical miles from Cabo.

George only has 4 days till New York Film Festival, so if he was there he would probably want to get back to take care of a few things be for leaving. Plus it will probably take him some time to dig all that cotton out of his ears that he stuffed in there to help ignore those guest. (SC) Or who know's maybe we will get some more private tweets and pictures to confirm where he is.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:45

I will be at NYFF, if he ever shows up there.I will tell you if she is there or not or whatever...I am going to Alexander Payne talk " On Cinema" ON saturday too, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:57

LouisLane wrote:I will be at NYFF, if he ever shows up there.I will tell you if she is there or not or whatever...I am going to Alexander Payne talk " On Cinema" ON saturday too, Smile

On a different site some one said they read that only the directer may be there, Crying or Very sad , but since you are going I hope he show's up!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:58

LouisLane wrote:I will be at NYFF, if he ever shows up there.I will tell you if she is there or not or whatever...I am going to Alexander Payne talk " On Cinema" ON saturday too, Smile

Ooh lucky you! Take notes and pics (where allowed) and report back EVERYTHING!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 05:01

It's on the discretion/decision of the cast to show up or not. fassie showed up for both movies. No way he would not show up for shame since it was shot in the streets of NYC.

I am glad I saw some of the directors introducing their movies to the audience.

I have spoken with one of the people involved in the organization and she said none of the actors for the descendants have confirmed if they were coming. Well, I know Payne will be there and that's why I am going. I wish I could make it tomorrow for Almodovar's movie "the skin I live in", but I doubt it, Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Oct 2011, 05:07

Let's not go off topic here folks. Can you put the NY film fest talk on the NY film fest thread? Thanks

@lelacorb: because it's so clearly not a love story. I don't think anyone outside of the tabloids have thought that they were in love (and of course the tabloids live in a fantasy universe where it's perfectly normal to get married weeks after meeting someone).

The rest of us have been going for friends with benefits, fling etc to describe it.

The exact nature of their relationship I don't think is ever going to be known by us but what is clear is that George is happy for everyone to think that they're a couple.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 05:22

Katie - I'm not sure that even the tabloids believe what they print, but I do believe that they'll print anything to sell even one more copy.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 12 Oct 2011, 07:05

Maybe she mentioned John Lennon because it would have been his 71st birthday on Sunday (same day Paul got married again..)
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 12 Oct 2011, 08:09

George is supposed to be in London and Paris this week so he may off already left. I'm not sure if Stacy will let a little hurricane ruin her big birthday bash with all her friends. I would have thought he might take her to Paris and London now that would have been a cool birthday present but then that would be if they were really a couple and not just a casual hookup which is more what I think they are. Even the rags are having a hard time with this People have already backed down from the big lovestory to no knowing where this is going.....sounds like the breakup will be soon!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 08:27

Merlin wrote:Maybe she mentioned John Lennon because it would have been his 71st birthday on Sunday (same day Paul got married again..)

I don't believe she'd even know when John's birthday was. She knows his name, everyone does, but I reckon that's about it. She's the type who says/tweets things that she thinks sound impressive. Trouble is they're usually just a bit off base, as per the plate size, food colour tweets where she just sounded like an idiot. There's an ad here in Oz and one of it's lines is: "maybe thinking isn't your strong point" - why did that come to mind when I was writing about Ms Keibler?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 14:26

In pic above, doesn't it look like maybe George is saying "what the f*** do you think you're doing? Can't really see his face, but just the way he's holding his head (tense) and the look on her face is a bit shocked, or questioning.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 12 Oct 2011, 16:13

Merlin wrote:Maybe she mentioned John Lennon because it would have been his 71st birthday on Sunday (same day Paul got married again..)

That's because Paul knew Yoko would be too busy to attend the wedding. Laughing
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next