George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

+32
dakota007
doris day
Wolfgang Gunnerson
davidarochelle
Merlin
pandabear
sisieq
Atalante
it's me
sandwiches
lucy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Charley
LornaDoone
Cinderella
pattygirl
melbert
hathaross
lovelylois
lelacorb
laetval
Dior
Henway
sadDonkey
cindigirl
sarah ali
m4rose
annemarie
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
watching
36 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 18:20

What Stacy might be whispering in George's Ear........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Uncle George thank you for the beat sweet 16 party in Cabo with my friends! I can not wait till this airs on MTV, all the other kids will think I am the coolest. Now when we get to the villa at the El dorado you did set it up as a Revenge of the Nerds meets the Mexican Cartel theme right. Oh and my cake better be the biggest thing anyone has ever seen.( smoch on the cheeck)

George Thinking......
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Uncle George, What? What? A kiss on the Cheeck? Bitch! yah wait till you see that cake, I will run to the store and grab a Sara Lee pound cake for you out of the freezer section. See how you will like that after all I have been doing for you! Dam, she and her friends have better brought some thong suits like Eli use to wear, to make up for calling me Uncle George.

(SC)

Last edited by Henway on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 18:35; edited 1 time in total

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by pattygirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 18:29

Great scenerio, Hen. What will you think of next?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:29

Hen, brilliant! You know, I can definitely believe what you say. LOL

You speak the truth!!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:35

LOL @ Henway.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:50

you crack me up Lots of happy
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 12 Oct 2011, 23:00

Dexterdidit wrote:I would have thought he might take her to Paris and London now that would have been a cool birthday present
poisson davril

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 23:11

I really don't post much..., but this was too funny to not say anything.
You guys crack me up lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 13 Oct 2011, 00:59

I was just watching ET tonight. They were announcing "report cards" for couples in love. They rated George and Stacy's relationship with an 'A' for the love and the fun they were having together. The best part was they showed them in Mexico with Stacy laughing and George scowling. Just wondering when the 'fun' is going to start. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 13 Oct 2011, 01:17

Cindigirl, I know one of the online gossips claimed SK hugged G like she just won the big lottery but do you think he was really scowling? Too funny. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 13 Oct 2011, 01:21

Well George sure didn't look happy about it. Not a single picture of them together other then the airport. I wonder if they even stayed in the same place it doesn't look like George's usual spot in her pictures. Really an A for their love and fun....funny I haven't seen either.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 01:26

Really an A for their love and fun....funny I haven't seen either..
We need glasses lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 02:20

cindigirl wrote:I was just watching ET tonight. They were announcing "report cards" for couples in love. They rated George and Stacy's relationship with an 'A' for the love and the fun they were having together. The best part was they showed them in Mexico with Stacy laughing and George scowling. Just wondering when the 'fun' is going to start. LOL
Thanks for the report!! I needed a good laugh tonight!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 02:23

davidarochelle wrote:Cindigirl, I know one of the online gossips claimed SK hugged G like she just won the big lottery but do you think he was really scowling? Too funny. Davida-Rochelle
There were 2 photos of them one of her laughing looking away from George and one of her looking back still laughing looking at George. He had the same scowl. Granted the frames may have been a few seconds apart, but if she had enough time to turn her head, he had enough time to change his scowl. She hugged him and he gave her his usual "don't touch me" one-armed hug. He only had a passport in his other hand.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 13 Oct 2011, 03:14

What I thought was weird was in the same photo… notice they were waiting to get into the delivery van and they were not standing together. She was up with her friends and he was standing behind them to the left. Now, if they haven’t been together in a while and their relationship was going good, don’t you think they’d be standing together especially since it’s her birthday “party” gathering. Holding hands or doing something? I thought that was a little weird! I don’t think this relationship is going to last much longer. IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 13 Oct 2011, 03:23

Cinderella wrote:What I thought was weird was in the same photo… notice they were waiting to get into the delivery van and they were not standing together. She was up with her friends and he was standing behind them to the left. Now, if they haven’t been together in a while and their relationship was going good, don’t you think they’d be standing together especially since it’s her birthday “party” gathering. Holding hands or doing something? I thought that was a little weird! I don’t think this relationship is going to last much longer. IMHO

Jeez, you call this a relationship??????????? (comment COMPLETELY tongue in cheeck)

Actually I think it was over before it started. Maybe at that so-called "date" at the beginning (the first pics of them) he said something about birthday and Cabo, which he saw as some sort of obligation and so went down there. But whatever - he wasn't really "there" was he?
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 13 Oct 2011, 13:20

Cinderella wrote:What I thought was weird was in the same photo… notice they were waiting to get into the delivery van and they were not standing together. She was up with her friends and he was standing behind them to the left. Now, if they haven’t been together in a while and their relationship was going good, don’t you think they’d be standing together especially since it’s her birthday “party” gathering. Holding hands or doing something? I thought that was a little weird! I don’t think this relationship is going to last much longer. IMHO

If we hadn't seen each other in awhile, and the relationship was good, you'd be able to get a great shot of us together - cuz there wouldn't be anybody else there!!!!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 13 Oct 2011, 15:37

Calling whatever is going on between them a relationship is a bit of a stretch. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 13 Oct 2011, 15:52

If Stacy had a little bit of dignity, after the treatment that George has reserved in Toronto, Los Angeles and now in Cabo, she would avoid George as you avoid the plague!! I feel sorry for this girl and he makes me a little angry. George (maybe you have a purpose?) But why do you mock Stacy?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 13 Oct 2011, 15:57

I agree and I know there are only a few photo of them together, but his body language says everything.
We also don't know how long he was down there for. He could be down there for one night or even just the day while Stacy and her friends spent a few days. Who Knows and even Us or People Magazine says they spent many days together I don't believe it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 13 Oct 2011, 16:01

lela in my opinion I don't think Stacy has any dignity. If she did she wouldn't be throwing herself at him the way she does. She's always acting like she's so happy to be near him and I haven't seen a picture of him smiling at her, not even once.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 13 Oct 2011, 16:12

One of the gossip columnists online said SK hugged G like "she had just won the lottery." She does not show any real affection towards him, nor does she seem to care what he wants. Do you all think that it's true that this is not even a real friendship but that she still wants to "be in his limelight" as much as possible? That it is her publicity machine that is creating a "faux-mance?" I don't understand why he doesn't publicly say it's over, unless he thinks this "crazy publicity is helping promote his work." Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 13 Oct 2011, 16:38

I don't think G mocks Stacy or any other girl he dates. I think they want the publicity for their own careers and he uses them for his own purpose. Everyone knows he doesn't want a wife or children and he doesn't keep them around very long. I think Stacy is getting exactly what she wants, unfortunately like all the others they believe in their own publicity and the paps following them and snapping their photos where ever they go. If they look at the woman in line in front of them they would be smart enough that once they stop dating him it all drys up. With G you only get 15 minutes of fame not a career.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 13 Oct 2011, 16:59

pandabear wrote:I don't think G mocks Stacy or any other girl he dates. I think they want the publicity for their own careers and he uses them for his own purpose. Everyone knows he doesn't want a wife or children and he doesn't keep them around very long. I think Stacy is getting exactly what she wants, unfortunately like all the others they believe in their own publicity and the paps following them and snapping their photos where ever they go. If they look at the woman in line in front of them they would be smart enough that once they stop dating him it all drys up. With G you only get 15 minutes of fame not a career.
I do not agree with because Ely, Sarah, etc. He was always thoughtful and affectionate. Always hand in hand or hands around his waist, avoid contact with Stacy.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 13 Oct 2011, 19:36

But she is an independent women a guy’s guy. She does not need him touching her and showing her affection. hahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahhaha

But does she want him to?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 13 Oct 2011, 19:52

Being independent does not mean not being loved, seen or touched !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that ratio is? Sex or perhaps not even that!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 13 Oct 2011, 20:36

Then her PR needs to rethink how they are presenting her, I say!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 13 Oct 2011, 20:37

Oh excuse me maybe I shouldn't say PR- her so called "Friends" that speak to the press.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 13 Oct 2011, 21:36

I didn't mean to say he wasn't affectionate with them, I meant he doesn't play games with them. With George what you see is what you get. He doesn't promise them marriage or children or anything long term.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 13 Oct 2011, 22:12

panda- I under stood you! Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:19

Not laughing at you Cinders, but your choice of words: "waiting to get into the delivery van - we could say so much about that!! geek

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it me or are her Cabo pics deleted?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:59

sisieq wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it me or are her Cabo pics deleted?

It is still there under I get by with a little help from my friends.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 14 Oct 2011, 00:09

There used to be a saying, "any publicity is good publicity." All of you would not believe how many thousands of dollars DD-list celebrities get to "host" a Las Vegas pool party or nightclub. Hosting often means sitting in a VIP section with security for only a few minutes and is done as a pr campaign. ALL of the Khardashians have copied Paris Hilton in this gig. Does SK want to milk her publicity campaign in LV? She wouldn't even half to sign autographs. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 14 Oct 2011, 01:04

I'm sure Stacy would do that if the opportunity arose. I think her price has probably gone up being with George. She may as well get things while she can cause once it's over her price will drop again and she will be back to judging bar competitions! Stacy seems to have no trouble showing signs of affection it's just George really isn't into it. I mean at least with Eli he held her hand even though it looked forced and odd at times. Stacy hasn't even had a hand on her back or anything! But then George can still say they were just friends....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 14 Oct 2011, 01:14

sisieq wrote:
Not laughing at you Cinders, but your choice of words: "waiting to get into the delivery van - we could say so much about that!! geek

lol! I had a laugh when I typed it! At first I thought about using "courtesy" but then I thought... no... this does it justice! lol!

P.s. I'm the one that gave you the vote! cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 14 Oct 2011, 03:00

I think that these "girls" are given more opportunities while associated with George as the people who book them think they might get THE George Clooney at their event. WRONG!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 14 Oct 2011, 06:08

Yes Melbert I think the same thing! I'm sure Eli waved that carrot around a few times before people worked out George wouldn't be showing up. Stacy hasn't really done all that much while she has been with George I wonder if things are picking up?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 14 Oct 2011, 14:25

Aren't her "hoochie" movies coming out soon? I think she has 2 of them. Her cleansing takes quite a bit of her time, I imagine. Then there's her shopping trips. How many such time consuming things can she handle? Don't forget her addiction to gaming, that's very time consuming.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:23

I wonder what made George choose her after Eli... if this is really a relationship. But, I'm glad Eli's gone!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 14 Oct 2011, 22:00

Who knows what goes on in the mind of another.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 14 Oct 2011, 23:02

Yea, that's the truth!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 15 Oct 2011, 01:01

After her big trip she will probably need another cleansing. Your right her life is so busy. LOL Maybe that is why we don't see her out and about with George?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Oct 2011, 01:41

One of her girlfriends tweeted that she was glad she was back home to start her cleanse. Gee, I'm going to rush out and buy what I need to cleanse - NOT!!!! I'm pure enough - don't need to get rid of any extra shit!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 15 Oct 2011, 03:17

I'd like everyone's opinion on something re G and SK. Some of the crazy gossips are now saying that this is not a real friendship but a set-up by Stan who is both G and SK publicist. They also say Stan and SK have been having "lots of fun together." I don't like to repeat rumors; I like to know the truth. Wolfgang, I would especially like to know your views as you have some very interesting insights. Thanks in advance for all of your responses. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Oct 2011, 04:33

Hi Davida

You're taking the nutcases on IMDb and other places way too seriously. It's one (or possibly two) people posting on various boards, using lots of different user names to try to make it look like different people posting the same thing.

The nutcases have severe psychological issues, and one at least believes that she's secretly dating George. She even created three different blogs to 'prove' it.

I have no idea what's wrong with the other one, other than she clearly needs psychiatric help.

Because one or both of them are secretly George's one true love, that means he'd be cheating on them if he were actually dating someone else. Therefore, in their minds, he can't possibly be dating Elisabetta, or Stacy.

To 'explain' the very obvious fact that George is out there, dating, they claim that he's being forced against his will by his publicist to be seen dating these women in public.

That this is the most illogical thing ever is something these crazies can't comprehend.

They don't understand that George's publicists work for George and not the other way round. They don't understand that George is a major film star with a lot of courage who doesn't get pushed around or be forced into doing anything he doesn't want. They don't understand that a fake publicity relationship involves women who would make George look good, not drag him down.

It's unfortunate that all big stars seem to end up with their obsessed, delusional fans. Just as long as neither of these posters goes Mark Chapman on George, we'll just have to learn to ignore them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 15 Oct 2011, 05:15

I think you will find Davida that none of Georges sane fans actually believe that. You will find it's the same person spreading the story all over the place changing her name. She does it everytime George dates someone, it was the same story with Sarah Larson and with Elisabetta. They have some story usually confusing about why George dates anyone. It always involves Stan pulling the strings and George being a good boy and doing whatever Stan tells him too because Stan is working for George's secret girlfriend and together they control everything George does. It's simple George dates the kind of girls he does for whatever reason. No I don't think he has fallen madly in love with Stacy as I don't believe he did with Elisabetta. I think George makes promises too early and keeps his word even though by the end he looks like he would rather be anywhere then with the girl of the moment.

Clearly you are reading IMDB and JustJared etc these are the nutters playground. If you try and reason with them which a couple of brave souls on here have done you get marked as either Stan or working for Stan. Even the pictures we see are all fake it isn't really George in Cabo it's his lookalike or it's an old photo or it's photoshopped one of their favourites!

As Katie said Stan works for George not the other way around and Stacy has been in the outer circle of George's life for awhile. She seems to know a few people so it isn't hard to believe he has met her before or he just wanted a casual fling and he knew Stacy would be up for it. I doubt Stacy would need to sleep with Stan to meet George and George wouldn't date someone just cause Stan asks him too. Stan has been at the top of his profession for a long time and this sort of thing really undermines him and makes him out to be some sort of pimp and does little for Stacy's reputation.

Once upon a time a very long time ago you could get a good discussion going over on IMDB but now all the fruit loops have made it their home few people posts and at least a couple of those that do are the same person talking to themselves. Of course they now spread themselves out but you can usually tell them because they always say the same thing. George is being made to date ? Stan is pulling the strings and all the girls are escorts! Ignoring them is the best thing to do and never try to feed them unless you agree 100 per cent with them you are the enemy and part of the great conspiracy!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 15 Oct 2011, 05:38

Thanks to all of you for your comments. No I still haven't found the right section of IMDB, but I have read Just Jared and Celebitchy and Dlisted because some of the comments are very, very funny and way over-the-top (although too often disrespectful to G), especially when it comes to describing SK hair styles. Once I did ask Silverstreak how she knew what she claimed to know and she never responded. One humorous poster even asked Silverstreak if she were G's mother (too funny), as if that's why she was so knowledgeable about his dating life. She has gotten awfully repetitive. But did G leave Mexico after the initial semi-attempt at a hug with SK? How come no more silly pics of the 2 of them? (And no I don't believe the pics are photoshopped.) Thanks again for the clarification. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 15 Oct 2011, 06:07

All you need to do is put George Clooney into the search at IMDB.com and go down to his message board. It isn't hard to find! You will find her there ranting and raving.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:03

So it would seem whomever he dates these nuts will attack.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:36

Yes, that's how it seems. I've read some of the things they write on IMdB and it's not a nice place to be! That's why I like it here!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next