George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyToday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned]

+30
lolo"layla"
melbert
Katarina
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
blubelle
sadDonkey
sandwiches
MM
Lighterside
lucy
fava
Charley
Henway
Dexterdidit
lovelylois
davidarochelle
zizi
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Dior
annemarie
cindigirl
Atalante
Jazz After Dark
lelacorb
watching
it's me
Katiedot
pattygirl
Cinderella
34 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] Empty Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned]

Post by Cinderella Sat 08 Oct 2011, 02:52

AS George Clooney flashed that devastating grin around the glitzy parties of the Toronto Film Festival last month, a statuesque blonde beauty was never far from his side.

Although rumours of their relationship had been bubbling for a while, it was the first time the Hollywood star had been seen with former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler.

That eternal bachelor George, 50, chose this international event to go public with his new girlfriend was surely not a coincidence.

After all, what better way to generate some publicity for his latest political thriller Ides of March?

Quite what his ex-lover Elisabetta Canalis thought about such breathtaking chutzpah is another matter. The couple’s two-year relationship ended a mere three months earlier when the Italian model foolishly dared to mention the M-word.

So what is it with gorgeous George? He’s spent the last two decades with an endless stream of beautiful women on his arm but has yet to settle down, apart from a short-lived marriage to actress Talia Balsam.

Reports from the US suggest his relationship with Stacy, 31, a woman who can easily hold her own in George’s exalted social circles, is already getting serious. And asked what she liked about the actor, she replied succinctly: “Everything!”

Will Ms Keibler be the woman to finally tame him or, as history would suggest, will she prove to be just another amusing – but ultimately meaningless – diversion?

Ask Oscar-winner George and he’ll admit he’s a reluctant believer in love at first sight. “We’d all like to believe in Cinderella – that she comes to the ball and their eyes meet and she’s perfect for him and he’s perfect for her. I don’t know that it necessarily works all the time,” he said.

“Then again, it happened to my parents. He asked her on a date and asked her to marry him immediately. They’re still together, so I know love at first sight can work.”

But not, it would seem, for Mr Clooney. While his parents Nick, a former TV anchor, and ex-beauty queen Nina have been happily married for 51 years, his first (and only) foray into this venerable institution was somewhat less successful.

His four-year union with actress Talia Balsam ended in 1993 and he has sworn never to marry again. In a TV interview earlier this year, George’s sentiments clearly hadn’t changed when he said of marriage: “I gave it a shot. I’ve proven how good I was at it.”

Perhaps Elisabetta, 33, wasn’t watching. Just a few months later, she gave an ill-advised interview to an Italian magazine, hinting strongly that a wedding and babies were on the cards. It turned out to be a huge mistake. While on holiday at his luxury Villa Oleandro on the shores of Italy’s Lake Como, the couple reportedly had a blazing row about her comments and George called it a day. Hardly surprisingly, given what he’s said about marriage in the past.

Explaining his decision to remain resolutely single, he once said: “We’d get into a fight and I’d just mentally leave. I’d think, ‘In a relationship, we should never have this kind of fight’. Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I’d look for a way to get out of it. The truth is, you shouldn’t be married if you’re that kind of person.”

He added: “I tried marriage and it didn’t work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time. My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don’t want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn’t put up with me for very long.”

His decision to end the relationship so abruptly should not have come as a shock to Elisabetta. He has previous form.

He dumped former cocktail waitress Sarah Larson, 32 – he swept her off their feet while she was working at a Las Vegas nightclub – in June 2008 after an 11-month romance, leaving her heartbroken.

It would seem commitment-phobe George, who found fame as troubled Dr Doug Ross in hit series ER, is a realist rather than a romantic. He’s the first to admit he’s a workaholic and he simply doesn’t have time for the demands of a full-on relationship.

He’s also a dedicated humanitarian campaigner, highlighting the crisis in Sudan with regular trips to Africa.

Although he does not like to discuss his private life – “I don’t like to share my personal life… it wouldn’t be personal if I did” – he once offered an insight into why his relationships falter. Discussing the 1999 breakdown of his three-year romance with French waitress Celine Balitran, whom he met in Paris, he said: “She was a really nice girl; wanted nothing more than was normal. Just to go out a few times and go to dinner. And I couldn’t do it. I was doing a full-time television show and simultaneously I did eight feature films. Throw in the element of being famous, which means that when I finish work on the set all these other people demand my attention.”

There has been a handful of significant others. He enjoyed a five-year on-off relationship with British model Lisa Snowdon, who memorably said: “We are so ordinary. We fart and belch and everything. It’s fantastic.” He’s also dated actress Renee Zellweger and Kelly Preston, who later married John Travolta. But no woman has, thus far, been enough to make former altar boy George want to change his ways.

He has no burning desire to become a father, either. “I’m too wrapped up in my work to think about children, I would need to show myself that I’m able to sustain a good long-term relationship before I could even imagine what being a father would be like,” he said. “It doesn’t seem like a smart thing for me to do, and I’m pretty adamant about that, I don’t have anything in me that says rush out and have kids. It’s the ultimate responsibility.”

He added: “I don’t know that I’d be a great dad. It’s not something that you can half-ass do. If you f*** up there, you’ve f***** up generations. I don’t want to be responsible for someone else that I could hurt.”

Despite his reputation – he’s twice been voted Sexiest Man Alive and was People magazine’s Most Eligible Bachelor - it’s reassuring to discover that George, like anyone, is capable of getting hurt.

He previously told this newspaper: “I’ve had some absolutely great relationships and some not so great relationships. I’ve had some easy and natural, made-sense break-ups as well as some rough ones. I deal with them the same way we all do: I’m successful with some and not so successful with others. “I don’t think my experiences are any different than anybody else’s, they’ve just been amplified a little more.”

That said, his most recent split from Elisabetta clearly hasn’t put him off women. George, who directed and stars as a presidential candidate in taut political thriller Ides of March, released in the UK later this month, didn’t waste any time in replacing his former love.

Although she arrived separately, former Dancing With The Stars contestant Stacy – whose legs measure an astonishing 42 inches – accompanied him to the Toronto premiere.

They were also spotted at two bashes, including the Vanity Fair party, where sources said she didn’t follow him around “like a puppy dog”, important to a man who clearly doesn’t like his women to be too needy.

George, who won a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for Syriana in 2005, once said: “I’m the old-fashioned type who prefers to meet a woman in a more normal setting. I don’t like to feel that I’m being hunted down. I’ve always liked to do my own hunting when it comes to meeting women.”

But he’s not oblivious to the horrors of his advancing years, either: “My worst nightmare is being one of those old Lotharios.”

It all sounds rather promising for Stacy, but let’s not forget that this is a man whose longest live-in relationship has been with a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig called Max, who died in 2006 after they shared a home for 18 years.

George’s old friend Nicole Kidman famously bet him $10,000 he’d be married by the time he was 40. She sent him a cheque on his birthday, but he returned it, offering double or quits in 10 years’ time.

As of May, that milestone has been and gone but perhaps George has extended the bet to his 60th birthday, and maybe, just maybe, Nicole will one day find herself several thousand dollars richer…

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had to post this because they talk about Cinderella...  lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] Empty Re: Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned]

Post by pattygirl Sat 08 Oct 2011, 03:52

Noticed that. You might be "the one", perfect for him and he for you and you can live "happily ever after". Wedding
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] Empty Re: Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned]

Post by Katiedot Sat 08 Oct 2011, 05:07

You just have to meet his eyes across a ball. I'll leave you to figure out how to do that!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Oct 2011, 05:58

check for balls

Basketball

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 08 Oct 2011, 12:26

Why are they even asking the question? His views on the subject matter are publicly known so why do people not believe him?

Is it really that unthinkable to some people that happiness and contentment with life does not solely come in the form of marriage and the pitter patter of little feet? Strangely enough, some people want more from their lives which is about them personally and what they as a person have to offer and contribute to the world at large - not to have their identity primarily tied up as someone's spouse or someone's parent. Not that both can't happily co-exist but out of everything he has achieved and been involved with - why is that not enough? Why would it be better and more socially acceptable if he was directing films or helping Darfur with a ring on his finger and spit-up on his shirt?

Articles like this bother me - that not wanting marraige and kids is viewed as somehow not a valid life choice. People who push this 'you must have kids, mortgage and a spouse to be happy' propaganda, I always think they must be so miserable in their lives and be so worried that they are missing out on something, that they need to push their choices down other people's throats just so they can feel better about the chocies they have made. That they need external support and validation to feel safe & secure in the choices they have made.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Oct 2011, 12:53

I guess everyone would like to have a beloved one
to relate to
giving
and taking
a bit of
love
help
support in your down time
or difficult moments

well... I'm talking about the love which fills your mind
and heart
and, in this case, for a person
not an image

but I guess this is
and remain
my idea
as you'll keep yours

but let me add that he often said he doesn't want to find himself old
with no goals accomplished and full of remorse

so, his job or humanitarian objectives need all his skills
plus commitment from SOME others
on SOME levels
for SOME time

but an healthy love life
need ONLY one person
committed at ALL LEVELS
and hopely FOREVER

he can push everything
but not a person
to REALLY love him

need 2to tango

no? Love3
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 08 Oct 2011, 13:20

But marriage is necessary to love a person? I think not! But if you really love someone you can not deny a child and you would not want a child. The children give meaning to love.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Oct 2011, 13:29

no
marriage is not necessary
but LOVE IS!

yep
children give meaning to your love
they are blessings
Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Sat 08 Oct 2011, 13:41

it's me wrote:
well... I'm talking about the love which fills your mind
and heart
and, in this case, for a person
not an image

but an healthy love life
need ONLY one person
committed at ALL LEVELS
and hopely FOREVER

he can push everything
but not a person
to REALLY love him

need 2to tango
Love3
It's true, it takes two to tango. Beautifully written like poetry.
At his level of celebrity, most people who meet him would be in awe of his public image. So this can blind objectivity and knowing the essence of the real person.
Perhaps he will have that connection with someone one day if there's the right chemistry and they feel each other deep in the soul rather than his public persona.
Hug1
Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Oct 2011, 15:56

thank you Embarassed

and yes
they need to feel those vibes of a deep connection
running through all defensive layers
so to perceive they understand one another world

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 08 Oct 2011, 15:58

Are you some kind of ... priest it's me ? Cause you sure sound like one ! lol!

What are old Lotharios ??? Basketball

Last edited by Atalante on Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:04; edited 1 time in total
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:01

priest?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !

oh no
definitively! ( and in case a nun Laughing )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:15

Katiedot wrote:You just have to meet his eyes across a ball. I'll leave you to figure out how to do that!

lol! Knowing George, the only way I could do that is to go to a “ball”game. lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:20

exactly! Group
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:54

Well, cindy, if you're good at the game Basket he might let you play with him. You never know where that can lead!
Kinky
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:56

@patty. RFOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:01

I knew if i added those smileys tothe forum you guys would find a good use for them!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:14

Definitely Katie, definitely. Every once in a while, I think gee wish we had one that expressed ????(whatever it was at the time), but never had the smarts to send you a post requesting it. Don't ask me what they were now because CRS is in full gear right now.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:38

I think he will find love and a long lasting relationship when he is ready. He needs to find a woman that feels the way he does about children and marriage and they are out there. They are not the one's he dates though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:54

Maybe he has also a big heart (like my best friend) and he can keep many, many girls in it... love1
He is just too precious for one person only, she should be fair and share him with the millions of his female fans.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sat 08 Oct 2011, 18:03

Katiedot wrote:I knew if i added those smileys tothe forum you guys would find a good use for them!

Any chance of a clapping smiley, please?
Cheers one looks like the Mexican wave.

In fact, many more smileys, pleeeeeeaaaaaaase?
Very Happy

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sat 08 Oct 2011, 18:09

Dior wrote:Maybe he has also a big heart (like my best friend) and he can keep many, many girls in it... love1
He is just too precious for one person only, she should be fair and share him with the millions of his female fans.

True, she'd have to make allowances that he's a public person with a huge female fan base. I guess she'd blend in the background when he's in the limelight interacting. Maybe a supportive lady who is very understanding.... and can take his practical jokes. poisson davril
Love2

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 08 Oct 2011, 18:24

She could have a similar sense of humor and pay back... It happens
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 08 Oct 2011, 19:22

Like Stacy??? lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 08 Oct 2011, 19:34

She could throw him at the wall with her big fat muscles, he should be very careful. Bricks
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 09 Oct 2011, 00:29

I don’t think he is even considering settling down. And I am not talking about marriage. Just serious relationship with somebody whom he would love and respect. And vice versa. That would have to take some of his time and effort. He is 50 years old, famous, rich , and for sure ambitious. And it is not a a situation where he cannot find time for ” normal life” with somebody, if he would really care for the person. One less movie would not destroy his carrier, life style or friendship with others. Finances would not suffer either that much. People with much less are living their lives every day. But you have to compromise and I don’t think he knows how to, or even wants to try. I don’t believe that he didn’t meet some smart pretty women with whom he could have settle down, if he wanted to. I think he just avoids them. It is easy to be with someone like SL, EC or SK. He can call all his shots whenever he wants to. Game is played by his rules. Maybe he likes them but I don’t think they even scratched his heart. How long is he going to do that?? Who knows. In a way it is sad because, I think he could have a lot to offer and also get a lot in return from a right women. Is he a coward??? Afraid of failing???. Well all of us take decisions every day, more or less important, that is what life is all about. But it is his life, so we will wait and see, maybe in next 10 years he will change his life philosophy and surprise us.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 09 Oct 2011, 00:30

I am often criticized for my decision not to have kids but I have seen so many that have fulfilled "societal expectations" and at least somewhat regretted their choice. G is an uncle; having his own kids would force him to make too many choices between them and his work and important charities. Also so many kids of celebrities suffer. Unlike G I have never been married nor lived with a man. Something I regret but better to stay single than make the wrong choice. In this complicated world one wants and needs so much from a mate that having a spouse be "a very nice person just isn't enough." Sometimes I wish I lived a few generations ago when marriages were arranged based on economic needs and life didn't offer so many alternatives that could cause conflict. But were those couples truly happy or did they just stay married out of necessity? Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 09 Oct 2011, 00:54

pattygirl wrote:Well, cindy, if you're good at the game Basket he might let you play with him. You never know where that can lead!
Kinky

Please Patty, don't get me thinking!... Then I'd have to take a cold one of these and it's not a beer... Bathtub
It's been a while!! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 03:59

Okay, cindy, I'll be good. You wouldn't want to waste the beer, now would you? Know what you mean about the time lag. {sigh}

Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 09 Oct 2011, 07:44

I think George's often repeated claim that he's a workaholic and therefore not good at long term relationships is an excuse rather than a reason.

George does work hard but so do many others out there and they manage to maintain relationships. Look at Obama for example. Compared to the president's working hours, commitment and importance, what George does pales into insignificance.

Even an unemployed millioinaire has to put time and effort into maintaining a meaningful relationship and I think George just doesn't want to make that effort.

Fair play to him to knowing what he wants and doing it. It's only his fans who find his life choices unsatisfactory.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 09:03

Game is played by his rules.

you can engrave those words
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:40

Love is no game and his rules didn't got him anywhere so far by now.
And I don't think he's a coward, he might just be very careful.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 14:41

George has said many, many times that he's not good at marriage. He never said it was only because he didn't have time. He admits his inability to solve marriage issues, but runs away from them. I can identify with him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 15:13

yes
I know
very very very much careful

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:11

Maybe he just hasn't met the right girl. He needs someone that places minimal time demands on his demanding schedule. Too many woman try to change a man, and that never works. If a girl does not accept the fact that he likes being a workaholic, doing extensive charity projects, and hanging out with "the boys" and others then she should definitely not be with him at all. They would not be suited for each other, and mutual love/affection would suffer as a result. One accurate thing my mother used to say, "Pick a man whose faults you can live with. If you don't think that he has any faults, than you do not know him well enough." Guess that's why I have never been married. I am used to a certain amount of space and freedom, and quiet time alone. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:24

Okay, let me see if I understand what you’re saying Davida… He wants to spend his whole time without his girlfriend…. And that’s supposed to be a relationship… I don’t think so. That’s a lay… I think anyway… ??? Am I wrong?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:52

"Pick a man whose faults you can live with. If you don't think that he has any faults, than you do not know him well enough."

could be right

a question: who really knows his faults?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:57

Sorry Cinderalla but I totally disagree with your views. It isn't that G wants to spend time w/o a girl, it's that his life choices do not allow it. Don't forget many very happy couples live in separate cities or even separate states, often because of career choices, and see each other only on weekends or during vacations. Some couples live and work together but have very little passion for each other. When you are g's girlfriend you would have to accept that you may have little actual time alone with him but you might spend (with modern technology) plenty of time on the phone. Take it from someone who has been in long-distance relationships before and personally prefers to date workaholics, it makes *** much, much hotter and more intense and thus you make extra time for it. And in my personal opinion that is the #1 reason I need a man. (Friendship is #2) Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 09 Oct 2011, 22:29

I agree with you Katie. Hi lives his life exactly the way he want’s to. Not because he is very careful, or has no time to work on his relationships. I am sure that many times he wasn’t 100% satisfied with his movies, but he did not change his carrier and said “”I tried, I wasn’t good at it, I am not going to do it again”” because something was not up to his satisfaction. He worked very hard to make another one , learned from his mistakes.. It is the same with his charity work. He fought and fought to solve the problems. Because HE CARES. If it comes to his relationships with women, any excuse is good enough not to get involved to deeply, so he would not have to compromise. Celine suppose to be”” his love”” and he describe her “” She was a really nice girl, wanted nothing more than was normal . Just to go out few times and go to dinner. And I couldn’t do it””. What a lame excuse. He just didn’t care enough to do it. And this is the way he likes to leave his“”love life””. If that makes him happy ( even if in MOP he didn’t look to happy with any of his girlfriends in last few years) , who are we to say anything.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 09 Oct 2011, 22:41

Actually he looks his happiest in photos when he is not with a girl friend and he is photographed with friends and family, when he is on his own.

My husband who is a lawyer and has done many divorces says when a man tells a woman or vice versa a woman tells a man that he/she is not good at relationships, does not want to compromise and does not want to have children, believe it. Don't try to change them and don't marry them. Unfortunately, they end up in his office and want out of the marriage

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 10 Oct 2011, 00:13

Celine I am sure was a "very nice girl" but that does not mean she wanted the same things out of life as G. I was not following G at that time, but I remember she was not comfortable having her pic taken while visiting him on the Batman set. She talked about having a "normal, quiet homelife with kids and her man home for dinner regularly." Then why was she dating G? If she truly loved him she should not have wanted to change him. Celine wouldn't get near his beloved "Max" and demanded he get rid of it. What's up with that? Love me, love my 4-legged loves too. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 10 Oct 2011, 00:38

Davida that was my point. He spent 3 years with her. Didn't he know what kind of life she wanted ??? Did he want to change her expectations, personality, without any compromises from him??. No..... it was easier to end that relationship. You right, it is not what love is all about, but on both sides.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 10 Oct 2011, 00:48

I believe George told Celine about no marriage and no kids but she thought she could change him, like they all do. As it got to the point where it became clear George really meant it things were over. George actually said it lasted as long as he thought it would. George has made his feelings on marriage and kids very clear sadly so many women think they are the ones to show him different. George really means it and I think that is why he dates the types he does now. Stacy is delusional if she thinks she is going to get the baby and stay at home mum dream she wants from George. So far he won't even take her out to dinner or a bike ride!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 10 Oct 2011, 01:01

Zizi, from experience let me tell you that if you choose to date a powerful or wealthy or super-successful man or . . . you should expect to fit into THEIR LIFESTYLE and not the reverse. G is much more kinder and generous than the average American man in this position. I do not know that much about men from other countries but I assume it is similar. Yes it is a somewhat old fashioned view of male/female relationships; that is why it is not for everyone. And that is why there is such a very high divorce rate, cheating, alcoholism, etc among the top echelons, both in Hollywood and elsewhere. For example, Betty Ford, whom I greatly admire, claimed that that is what hurt her marriage to Pres. Gerald Ford. He had too many other demands on his time and energy, even though they truly loved each other. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 10 Oct 2011, 02:35

`Davida I think he will ( if ever ) settle down when he will feel like it. Not because "" he just hasn't met the right girl"" like you posted.
And I would not compare his life, resposibilities and demends which goes with it, with any presidential duties. He is an actor/producer, probably very nice person but that is all. His life style is his choice. Not his tragedy.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 10 Oct 2011, 06:09

Could be George is just lazy when it comes to dating. He can get girls to do it his way so while they are still around and none of them are really demanding anything from him then why change it? Maybe a long time from now when things aren't so easy and his work has really dried up he may try a little harder but right now he has no reason too. I always laugh when he says his work is his wife cause that would make it a pretty one sided marriage and it is something he controls. But then he seems to like that!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 10 Oct 2011, 06:32

I agree with you Thumbs up!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 06:50

Yep, totally agree Dex.

What you're describing, Davida, is not love or a relationship. It's at best a booty call. What he wants (and what you're describing) is a wallflower of a woman who will make zero demands of George but will always jump forhis demands. She'll leave him alone as long as he wants then come running when he needs sex.

The benefits to George in a 'relationship' like this are clear, but what kind of woman would put up with this? Well, we've seen the answer in the likes of Krista, Lisa, Sarah, Elisabetta, Stacy . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:34

time

his willing for spending time together
depends of his need to

I guess when he wants he finds the way
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:26

Yes, to screw... lol!

It's very sad that women allow that... no or low self-esteem! I, for one, am not a bed warmer. Here’s what comes to mind…

Some girl lying there ready… waiting… waiting… and George out with his buddies having fun. As the night progresses, all the sudden he comes in the room, does the dirty, and then goes to have fun with his buddies again. But, as he leaves the room he turns around and points his index finger at her, gives a little click with his cheek, smiles and gives her a wink… lol!

Man... could this be true? The more I read about what women will do, I would have to say... maybe!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next