George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot

+13
sisieq
it's me
lelacorb
cindigirl
MM
hathaross
sarah ali
pattygirl
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
watching
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot Empty Re: George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot

Post by watching Thu 29 Sep 2011, 06:48

George in LA with Stan day after Ides premiere for photo shoot. 7 Pictures

Because He’s Hot: George Clooney is Ready for His Close Up in LA (PHOTOS)
7 hours ago

The work never ends for Mr. George Clooney!

On Tuesday night, he stepped out at the premiere of his latest film The Ides of March, and on Wednesday, he was seen heading to a photo shoot in LA. Looking casual, he was sporting jeans and a simple white t-shirt.

Whether he’s dressed up or dressed down, Clooney still manages to make us swoon!

Link to Celebuzz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 09:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot Empty Re: George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Sep 2011, 07:00

He looks good. Maybe he and Stan are talking about the Eli texting story. At least Stan can say he knows where George is this time around.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot Empty George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 08:43

And that he can contact him!!

Wonder what Geoge has in his backpack?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 11:45

Katiedot wrote:Wonder what Geoge has in his backpack?

His secret girlfriend? lol!

Love that raised eyebrow and half smirk/smile in the last one where he's looking at the camera.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:48

Isn't he a dreamboat! Oh, la, la... Love3
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:55

You know, the two of them are so matchy-matchy, walking in step, smiling and relaxed, clearly comfortable in each other's presence. If I were one of those body language analysts that the gossip websites like to wheel out, I'd say Stan is George's secret girlfriend LOL! Twisted Evil
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:58

OMG! I nearly spit tea on my monitor at that one, Katie.

LOL!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Sep 2011, 14:06

I love that last picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 14:28

I think I'm going to have to invent a see-thru tent to protect screens and keyboards for the "spitter" of COH. You girls just can't seem to control yourselves.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Thu 29 Sep 2011, 14:37

he's looking goooooooood Wink
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 29 Sep 2011, 14:44

Katiedot wrote:You know, the two of them are so matchy-matchy, walking in step, smiling and relaxed, clearly comfortable in each other's presence. If I were one of those body language analysts that the gossip websites like to wheel out, I'd say Stan is George's secret girlfriend LOL! Twisted Evil

Say wha? ... lol! Maybe that's it... Good one, Katie! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 29 Sep 2011, 15:11

He looks good!! Very Happy

I'd say Stan is George's secret girlfriend LOL!

lol!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 29 Sep 2011, 15:19

George must really love that white polo shirt to death, because he wears it an awful lot.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 16:21

pattygirl wrote:I think I'm going to have to invent a see-thru tent to protect screens and keyboards for the "spitter" of COH. You girls just can't seem to control yourselves.

There's a spit vs. swallow dirty joke in there somewhere but I haven't had caffeine yet so I'm going to have to think about it. lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 16:25

MyGirlKylie wrote:There's a spit vs. swallow dirty joke in there somewhere but I haven't had caffeine yet so I'm going to have to think about it. lol!

LOL MyGirl, you almost don't have to post it. In my dirty mind I can pretty much picture it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 16:36

cindigirl wrote:LOL MyGirl, you almost don't have to post it. In my dirty mind I can pretty much picture it.

Then my work here is done... Good night

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 16:43

MM wrote:George must really love that white polo shirt to death, because he wears it an awful lot.

He probably has a bunch of them. Cheaper by the dozen, you know. Looks good in white, and likes to be casual.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 29 Sep 2011, 16:55

pattygirl wrote:
MM wrote:George must really love that white polo shirt to death, because he wears it an awful lot.

He probably has a bunch of them. Cheaper by the dozen, you know. Looks good in white, and likes to be casual.

Yep, he can certainly afford to, with his big money. lol!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:20

pattygirl wrote:I think I'm going to have to invent a see-thru tent to protect screens and keyboards for the "spitter" of COH. You girls just can't seem to control yourselves.

You know, I'm beginning to think it might be necessary.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:31

Okay Katie, but good manners should apply to all public and private persons especially when muddy people's lives. Do not you agree?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:32

Sorry I wrong post
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:33

You know… Idea All we’d have to do is draw up a design and patent it. Then we could sell it on QVC! We could call it the COH protector (Coffee-Out-Hole Protector). lol! This way no one would know it was really a ClooneysOpenHouse Computer Protector and that we were behind it… Laughing Then the money would start rolling in and Katie could organize the COH Film Festival we've discussed. Can\'t read it!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:36

I would love that, Lela, but it just doesn't seem possible. If a public figure does something the public deems worthy of criticism then the criticism should be allowed.

Private people should be entitled to get on with their lives without public criticism.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:54

nnz! great avatar
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:57

Katiedot wrote:I would love that, Lela, but it just doesn't seem possible. If a public figure does something the public deems worthy of criticism then the criticism should be allowed.

Private people should be entitled to get on with their lives without public criticism.

if you become a public figure
you have to manage with that
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:11

Cinderella wrote:You know… Idea All we’d have to do is draw up a design and patent it. Then we could sell it on QVC! We could call it the COH protector (Coffee-Out-Hole Protector). lol! This way no one would know it was really a ClooneysOpenHouse Computer Protector and that we were behind it… Laughing Then the money would start rolling in and Katie could organize the COH Film Festival we've discussed. Can\'t read it!

How would we create the design on COH site? Katie would have to tell us what to do. We'd have to make several models -desktop, laptop, tablet. Tablet would be smallest, then basic laptop. The hardest to do would be desktop as there are so many sizes, etc. Probably would be better if it was in 2 pieces. Screen protector for forward projectile coffee spray and separate protector for keyboard for downward spray.
Then, next problem-do we make it rigid or flexible, collapsible or stand alone. For laptop and tablet, do we make them sturdy or light enough to be used while traveling, i.e. air travel.
So many problems to solve. I hope one of our intrepid members has drafting experience. We have to get this going if we're gonna have it ready for sale (how about Christmas) so that Katie can have a rocking festival for us all.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:22

"pattygirl So many problems to solve. I hope one of our intrepid members has drafting experience. We have to get this going if we're gonna have it ready for sale

OK patty, I'm on it - my daughter is a project designer for an engineering company and my son has a masters in engineering and I'm sure they would be happy to come up with a solution for us. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:26

Excellent, but remember, we can't afford to pay them. All proceeds go to Katie's Film Festival. Tell them we'll invite them to join us and be part of the fun.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:30

Oh, I'm sure they wouldn't take money for a good cause like that. I know how much they adore Clooney and would do anything for us.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:32

Do I sense some sarcasm or am I reading something into what you say?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:54

Sarcasm definitely, My son delights in telling me all the reasons he thinks George is gay and my daughter, who is much younger than G, just rolls her eyes. When I talk about him they just humor me the way a visitor would humor an inmate at a mental hospital. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:12

They already make screen and keyboard protectors.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:17

I still say Marisa has a big mouth! (same photos as at OP link)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posted September 28, 2011 3:23 pm by Lauren Turner

George Clooney strapped on a backpack on his way into a building in LA this afternoon. He was apparently headed to a photo shoot, which would just be the latest in a long string of press for his movie The Ides of March. George premiered the project in LA last night with costars Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood, and he also had his new girlfriend there for support. George and Stacy Keibler kept their distance on the red carpet, just like they did earlier this month at TIFF, where Stacy posed for photographers solo while George chatted with reporters. George got close to another lady, though, when he and Marisa Tomei went skinny dipping during a recent trip to his Lake Como villa.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:46

sisieq wrote:They already make screen and keyboard protectors.

Sis, have you been following all the posts about the subject? If you were, you should have gotten the fact that we've been kidding about it all day long. Some days, it just something to lighten the day to fly off on a tangent. It was to "make money" for Katie's Film Festival next year. Can't expect her to foot the bill all by herself.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:31

pattygirl wrote:
sisieq wrote:They already make screen and keyboard protectors.

Sis, have you been following all the posts about the subject? If you were, you should have gotten the fact that we've been kidding about it all day long. Some days, it just something to lighten the day to fly off on a tangent. It was to "make money" for Katie's Film Festival next year. Can't expect her to foot the bill all by herself.

In answer to your ?: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I humbly apologize!!!!!!!!!!!! I sneak posts in during work, my boss walked by. I had thought I minimized the webpage, but in my hurry I hit send and forgot all about it. I wasn’t finished with my post. This is the first time I had a chance to view the Blog atain. Again, I humbly apologize for upsetting you or anyone else. At least give a person the benefit of the doubt!!! I’m not effin’ stupid!!! Thanks!!!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:30

Well, I beg your pardon! I don't think I called you effin' stupid! You must admit, though, from the post that you accidentally sent, I could have very easily thought that you considered me stupid for not knowing that screen protectors are already on the market. I don't think my post was rude or offensive. Just wanted to set the record straight about the subject and the fact that we had been kidding around about it all day. We were having fun, and we could have been inventing anything. Paper bags are another fun thing we could redesign. Get what I mean.
Perhaps you got defensive because you mistakenly sent the incomplete post and were embarassed.
Can we consider this finished now? No good can come from continuing this tack. We're all friends here, I hope and should forget it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:50

pattygirl wrote:
Perhaps you got defensive because you mistakenly sent the incomplete post and were embarassed.
No!

Yes, words are flat, but its how you come across when talking to a few of us.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 30 Sep 2011, 06:06

Stan George's secret girlfriend? Nah, Stan's too frickin old! Cool
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Sep 2011, 06:10

True Lorna, plus I don't think his backside would look so fine in a brazilian style bikini. But then what do I know? Smile

George Clooney strapped on a backpack on his way into a building in LA this afternoon. He was apparently headed to a photo shoot . . . and he also had his new girlfriend there for support.
How did Popsugar know Stacy was there during the shoot?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 30 Sep 2011, 06:43

Katiedot wrote:True Lorna, plus I don't think his backside would look so fine in a brazilian style bikini. But then what do I know? Smile

George Clooney strapped on a backpack on his way into a building in LA this afternoon. He was apparently headed to a photo shoot . . . and he also had his new girlfriend there for support.
How did Popsugar know Stacy was there during the shoot?

ESP?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 30 Sep 2011, 08:31

OH man now I have images of Stan in a thong...thanks Katie LOL Stan is the one who tells George to smile so they would make a change LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:38

Dexterdidit wrote:OH man now I have images of Stan in a thong...thanks Katie LOL Stan is the one who tells George to smile so they would make a change LOL

Well thank you, now I have the same images in my head. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:00

You're all welcome!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:13

@Katie......George premiered the project in LA last night with costars Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood, and he also had his new girlfriend there for support.

I think they meant she was at the premiere. She was the tall blond one... behind the rafters... wearing the tin foil dress....with the weirdly fixed smile.... Very Happy

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:58

Since none of us have ever seen Stan in BB, you shouldn't be so judgemental. He may have a very cute ass and be a candidate for the next butt book that comes out. Only question, what happens to all his "junk" if he's wearing a BB? Where does it go?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 14:08

patty BB? Bare bottom? Best buttocks? Haven't heard this expression before. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 14:18

Brazilian Bikini. Just didn't feel like writing it out every time. Made it up.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 30 Sep 2011, 15:01

Please stop with the Stan/BB conversation! My eyes, and mind, can't take it. Wink
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 15:07

Come on, Sandwiches, we'll go find some bleach for our retinas and brains to wash those visuals away. Wink

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 15:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 15:54

I'm picturing Stan with his bald head and puzzled expression walking around in a Brazilian bikini and need some of that bleach to wash away the visual.
Embarassed
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next