George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George

Go down

Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George Empty Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George

Post by annemarie Fri 15 Dec 2023, 16:39

[size=39]Amal Clooney Pairs Flirty Feathered Dress with Oversize Blazer for Date Night with Husband George
The Clooneys have been busy promoting George's latest directorial effort, 'The Boys in the Boat,' in recent weeks
By 
Sabienna Bowman
Sabienna Bowman
Sabienna Bowman is a Digital News Editor at PEOPLE, where she has been working since 2023. She previously worked at POPSUGAR, Bustle and Scarymommy.
PEOPLE EDITORIAL GUIDELINES

Updated on December 14, 2023 02:15PM EST

[/size]

George and Amal Clooney were dressed to impress as they headed to the Polo Bar in New York City on Wednesday night.

Amal, 45, wore a short, baby pink dress with feather detailing paired with an oversize black blazer creating the perfect date-night look. She completed her ensemble with a pair of silver dangly earrings, a hardshell clutch and gold stilettos. The civil rights attorney effortlessly mixed together casual and glam vibes by wearing her long brown hair down in a relaxed style.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amal Clooney's Dec. 13 date night look. 

JAMES DEVANEY/GC IMAGES

For his part, George, 62, opted for a casual cool look with a black shirt, brown jacket and light-washed jeans. He wore the same outfit earlier in the day for the New York City premiere of his new film The Boys in the Boat.

The chic couple has been making the rounds recently as George promotes The Boys in the Boat, which marks his 10th time directing a feature. On Monday, they walked the red carpet at the film's Los Angeles debut, where Amal dazzled in a yellow A-line gown featuring a sweetheart neckline.

George and Amal Clooney on Dec. 13. 

JAMES DEVANEY/GC IMAGES

George Clooney and Amal Clooney Step Out for Date Night at Seattle Screening of The Boys in the Boat

On the red carpet, George confessed to Entertainment Tonight that he sometimes feels "embarrassed" while standing next to the always fashion-forward Amal.

"I'm always embarrassed because I'm wearing something that I've worn, like, 1,000 times,” he said.

The Oscar-winner also joked that he sometimes feels "slighted" when he attends events with his glamorous wife.

George and Amal Clooney at the Los Angeles The Boys in the Boat premiere. 

MICHAEL BUCKNER/GETTY 

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

"My entire career has been reduced to a plus-one now," he told the outlet. "I did one of those Women in Film things a couple years ago, and I had to introduce myself as 'Amal Clooney's husband' because, honestly, I was dead otherwise."

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down