George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011

+3
Katiedot
sisieq
laetval
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 Empty George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011

Post by laetval Fri 12 Aug 2011, 20:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney will be live from Milan Stock Exchange in September 2011 to talk about green projects around the world and green communities in Darfur for the orphans and widows during the Queen of Green IPO Global Financial Roadshow in 238 Stock Exchanges in 117 countries from Sept 6th-8th 2011.

Green celebrities, youth and inventors will be telling their stories of green projects in their city to inspire others around the world.

President Obama will kickstart the live webcast from the White House as Gill Wallace Hope, Founder of Queen of Green will be live from Yas Island, Abu Dhabi with hundreds of youth from the Middle East.

Photograph; Hope and George Clooney discuss Africa at the White House Correspondants Dinner in Washington DC.

Queen of Green is a global network of green stakeholders from 29 diverse sectors who share a common goal of transforming their world.

Ambassador Hope has developed a Social Investment Portfolio of 14 programs to empower the poor in 70+ countries. She passionately believes in empowering the talent and skills of the poorest of the poor to become green and sustainable. By integrating the development process to ensure energy, food, and health security is combined with education and micro-enterprises for economic security it is possible to mobilize millions of citizens to be the change they want to see in the world.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 Empty Re: George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2011, 20:23

Thanks for the find, Laetval! That's great! They are finally putting out some worthwhile news! Yay, George! Smile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011 Empty Re: George Clooney at Milan Stock Exchange Sept 6th-8th 2011

Post by sisieq Fri 12 Aug 2011, 22:23

Yes, this should be interesting. I wonder which day. I'm going to guess he be heading out to the Toronto FF from there.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Sep 2011, 06:15

Think he's still going to this? Doesn't it class with Toronto film fest?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 04 Sep 2011, 09:11

I was just thinking about this. I thought it was the 1-3 Sept and he had missed it (or the press had missed it).
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 15:06

George Clooney's friend in Como, Italy confirmed he would speak at the global webcast at the Milan Stock Exchange in September Now his lawyer in California said he wouldn't! This highlights the challenges that we face everyday mobilizing good people who are controlled by heartless managers.

George Clooney was asked to speak live from Milan Stock Exchange in September 2011 to talk about green projects around the world and green communities in Darfur for the orphans and widows. His work in Darfur highlighted the killings that left 6,000 widows and 8,000 orphans with no future.

Read More at Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Sep 2011, 16:54

Good find, Cinders. Here's the rest of that article:

George Clooney's friend in Como, Italy confirmed he would speak at the global webcast at the Milan Stock Exchange in September Now his lawyer in California said he wouldn't! This highlights the challenges that we face everyday mobilizing good people who are controlled by heartless managers.

George Clooney was asked to speak live from Milan Stock Exchange in September 2011 to talk about green projects around the world and green communities in Darfur for the orphans and widows. His work in Darfur highlighted the killings that left 6,000 widows and 8,000 orphans with no future.

Queen of Green will empower the communities to co-create 3 Children's Villages and provide green and sustainable homes for 18,000 widows, orphans and youth. For Hope the Queen of Green IPO is the culmination of 30 years work in 40 countries to assemble all the resources to transform lives of 200 million of the poorest of the poor in 70 countries.

" The response from green celebrities in Hollywood, Bollywood and around the world has been great" she said "I was shocked that of all people it would be George Clooney's lawyer with such a bad attitude!".

"I dont want to marry him! Just to save the lives and provide a future for thousands of orphans and women that he cares about".

George said at the Emmy's in August 2009 "It's important to remember how much good can get done, because we live in such strange times where bad behavior sucks up all the attention and press. And the people who really need the spotlight: the Haitians, the Sudanese, people in the Gulf Coast.. Pakistan, they can't get any.

When the disaster happens, everybody wants to help, everybody in this room wants to help, everybody at home wants to help. The hard part is seven months later, five years later, when we're on to a new story. Honestly, we fail at that, most of the time. That's the facts.

I fail at that.

So here's hoping that some very bright person right here in the room or at home watching can help find a way to keep the spotlight burning on these heartbreaking situations that continue to be heartbreaking long after the cameras go away. That would be an impressive accomplishment. Thank you."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Queen of Green IPO Global Financial Roadshow in 238 Stock Exchanges in 117 countries from Sept 6th-8th 2011. Green celebrities, youth, orphans, women and inventors will be telling their stories of green projects in their cities and countries to inspire others around the world.

Photograph; George Clooney confirms his support to Hope at the White House Correspondants Dinner in Washington DC.

Queen of Green is a global network of green stakeholders from 29 diverse sectors who share a common goal of transforming their world.

Ambassador Hope has developed a Social Investment Portfolio of 14 programs to empower the poor in 70+ countries. She passionately believes in empowering the talent and skills of the poorest of the poor to become green and sustainable. By integrating the development process to ensure energy, food, and health security is combined with education and micro-enterprises for economic security it is possible to mobilize millions of citizens to be the change they want to see in the world.

Does anyone else think it sounds like he never actually agreed to go to this or am I not reading this right?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 04 Sep 2011, 17:11

If he had committed himself to this, I believe he would have made the effort to be there. However, I think that he had to be cognisant of his tight schedule with VFF, TFF, and TIFF. I don't think he would have made that kind of error.

Perhaps, Ambassador Hope figured that if she said he was going to be there, he would come as he did pledge her his support. You know, if I say it he will come.

Lawyer takes flack!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Sep 2011, 19:51

sigh.....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 06 Sep 2011, 03:29

Just wondering out loud... would it mean then, that George will be participating in this one?

(He is in Venice now right?) scratch
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:20

I don't think he's in Venice right now. He's been in Telluride and Toronto International Film Festival starts on 8th, so I don't think he'll be there. Also his lawyer has stated he would not be there.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:30

If he does, my guess it would be by video conferencing.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down