George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George to attend Telluride Film Fest? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to attend Telluride Film Fest?

+22
Lighterside
Merlin
sarah ali
Charley
lucy
Dior
melbert
watching
hathaross
MyGirlKylie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
LornaDoone
blubelle
Casey
cindigirl
laetval
sandwiches
sisieq
pattygirl
it's me
Katiedot
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George to attend Telluride Film Fest? Empty George to attend Telluride Film Fest?

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:12

Thanks Henway for the heads up:
From denver post

George Clooney to attend Telluride Film Fest

By Bill Husted
The Denver Post
Posted: 08/31/2011 02:34:12 PM MDTUpdated: 08/31/2011 02:56:21 PM MDT

The Telluride Film Festival, which runs Friday through Monday, likes to keep its line-up super secret. But various websites report that George Clooney will be there this weekend with his Oscar buzzy film "The Ides of March." Clooney directs and stars in the political thriller.

Clooney will be honored at the fest along with the screening. Clooney is pushing this flick hard, having just taken it to the Venice Film Festival's opening night and headed to Toronto after Telluride.

Telluride Film fest press rep Shannon G. Mitchell declined to comment Wednesday afternoon.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George to attend Telluride Film Fest? Empty Re: George to attend Telluride Film Fest?

Post by it's me Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:53

Toronto
Telluride

then?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George to attend Telluride Film Fest? Empty Re: George to attend Telluride Film Fest?

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 15:14

Telluride runs 9/2-9/5.

TIFF runs 9/8-9/18, then a bit of relaxation, maybe.

Descendants is closing the NY Film Festival, 9/30-10/6.

Busy schedule for a while.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 02 Sep 2011, 02:06

Toronto -

IOM - Gala - Fri, Sep 9 - movie starts at 9:30 PM

Descendants - Special Presentation category - Sat, Sep 10 - movie starts at 6:00 PM

New York
Sun, Oct 16 - Closing - don't know the time

Telluride runs 9/2-9/5 - I'm guessing the 5th. Don't festivals give out awards on the last night?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Sep 2011, 08:03

wot a mess....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 02 Sep 2011, 15:59

I'll look out for George next Friday. Wink
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:36

Will you be there? Some pics would be nice, and of course, any tasty tidbits you could give us.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Telluride 2011: A George Clooney clamor, camera memo to media

Even with the Telluride Film Festival's unconventional programming philosophy, movie stars are no strangers to the get-together — recent visitors to the annual Labor Day weekend gathering in Colorado have included Viggo Mortensen, Colin Firth, Carey Mulligan, James Franco and Laura Linney. But apparently the festival has been a bit overwhelmed by the mega-wattage of this year’s celebrity guest: George Clooney, who is receiving (along with Tilda Swinton) a Telluride tribute, along with a screening of his new film, “The Descendants.”

In an atypical note, festival organizers have instructed the handful of media representatives in this Colorado ski town to leave their cameras in their condos. “I wanted to give you notice that there will be no photography allowed inside the theaters at any of the George Clooney events,” the festival wrote in an email. “This includes the tribute and screenings, intros and Q&As of ‘The Descendants.’”

Lest it appear that the star of “Michael Clayton,” “Up in the Air,” "Ocean’s Eleven” and the upcoming “The Ides of March” (which Clooney also directed) was throwing his slim weight around, reporters and bloggers promptly received a follow-up dispatch, saying that the photo ban wasn’t Clooney’s doing.

“This is not a request made by Clooney or his publicists,” the second email said. “It was a decision made by festival organizers to try and keep things sane inside the theaters and focused on the event. Clooney is still very much, as one journalist put it, a ‘man of the people!’”

Unlike the Cannes, Sundance and Toronto festivals, Telluride has a zero-tolerance policy for anyone using a cellphone inside an auditorium. One unlucky visitor’s mobile phone rang during a screening several years ago, and she was promptly kicked out of the theater for the rest of the show.

Still, Clooney’s presence in this resort — festival patrons are set to get an early peek at “The Descendants” on Friday, ahead of its festival showings on Saturday, Sunday and Monday — has caused more than a small stir along Telluride’s main street, Colorado Avenue. Of the first three film festival conversations overheard along the town’s main drag Thursday afternoon, every single one was a version of “Did you hear George Clooney is here?”
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:57

pattygirl wrote:Will you be there? Some pics would be nice, and of course, any tasty tidbits you could give us.

I won't be going to the film galas but I think I'll take my bike out for a boot on Friday, see if I can spot him lurking around. Wink I'll post any/all Toronto links that will have any George stories and pics.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 17:02

It looks like things are gearing up! This is exciting! But no pic's... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:23

Tried to do copy, paste but couldn't get it work right.

This is URL for TFF program guide. Page 4 has the George info

]The Descendants is being shown, not IOM. Show times: Sat. 8:30 am followed by Q&A & 9:15 am; Sun. 5:45 pm; Mon. Noon.

Tribute to George Clooney will be Sat. 8:00 pm and Sun. 9:30 am

In program, there are pictures and writeups for each event on page 4
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:45

UPDATE!

Telluride Film Fest: Clooney says cameras are OK after all

George Clooney fans, it's OK to take out those cameras again and snap photos of your idol against the picturesque southwestern Colorado mountains!

Hours after organizers of the Telluride Film Festival instructed the handful of media representatives in this ski town to leave their cameras in their condos for all Clooney events, the ban has been lifted.

On Friday morning, festival organizers emailed journalists and said: “I wanted to give you notice that there will be no photography allowed inside the theaters at any of the George Clooney events. This includes the tribute and screenings, intros and Q&As of ‘The Descendants.’ ”

The festival is hosting the premiere of "The Descendants" in which Clooney plays an absentee father who suddenly finds himself responsible for the care of his two daughters when his wife falls into a coma after a boating accident. There will also be a tribute to Clooney, who will be jetting in to Telluride from Italy, where his film "The Ides of March" debuted earlier this week at the Venice Film Festival.

Clooney, who was not consulted about the photo ban and didn't ask for it, asked the festival Friday morning to rescind the rule, which Telluride promptly did.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:48

Just found this article from LA Times [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Telluride 2011: A George Clooney clamor, camera memo to media

September 2, 2011 | 8:30am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even with the Telluride Film Festival's unconventional programming philosophy, movie stars are no strangers to the get-together — recent visitors to the annual Labor Day weekend gathering in Colorado have included Viggo Mortensen, Colin Firth, Carey Mulligan, James Franco and Laura Linney. But apparently the festival has been a bit overwhelmed by the mega-wattage of this year’s celebrity guest: George Clooney, who is receiving (along with Tilda Swinton) a Telluride tribute, along with a screening of his new film, “The Descendants.”

In an atypical note, festival organizers have instructed the handful of media representatives in this Colorado ski town to leave their cameras in their condos. “I wanted to give you notice that there will be no photography allowed inside the theaters at any of the George Clooney events,” the festival wrote in an email. “This includes the tribute and screenings, intros and Q&As of ‘The Descendants.’”

Lest it appear that the star of “Michael Clayton,” “Up in the Air,” "Ocean’s Eleven” and the upcoming “The Ides of March” (which Clooney also directed) was throwing his slim weight around, reporters and bloggers promptly received a follow-up dispatch, saying that the photo ban wasn’t Clooney’s doing.

“This is not a request made by Clooney or his publicists,” the second email said. “It was a decision made by festival organizers to try and keep things sane inside the theaters and focused on the event. Clooney is still very much, as one journalist put it, a ‘man of the people!’”

Unlike the Cannes, Sundance and Toronto festivals, Telluride has a zero-tolerance policy for anyone using a cellphone inside an auditorium. One unlucky visitor’s mobile phone rang during a screening several years ago, and she was promptly kicked out of the theater for the rest of the show.

Still, Clooney’s presence in this resort — festival patrons are set to get an early peek at “The Descendants” on Friday, ahead of its festival showings on Saturday, Sunday and Monday — has caused more than a small stir along Telluride’s main street, Colorado Avenue. Of the first three film festival conversations overheard along the town’s main drag Thursday afternoon, every single one was a version of “Did you hear George Clooney is here?”
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:49

Aaaah, George is so nice, seems he cares about his fans after all. During his stint with Eli I really thought he didn't care about us.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:50

@Pattygirl - I've already posted it and just posted an update! Wink
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:54

Sorry about that. Just showed up on GC news on homepage and hadn't seen your post.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:43

This is really good, the fact that he got them to revoke this policy, at least for his presence.

This, to me, is a perfect example of people who take themselves too seriously. It's a 'film festival,' is it not? A celebrity isn't going to show up to one of these things just because. He's there to be seen, so he can see his movies, and he know that people like to gawk at movie stars, and photograph them. Good for him that he got them to revoke it.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:46

It's getting him better press for his film The Descendents. It seems like we've been waiting forever for this movie to get some notice.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:49

Yay!!! I guess I can stop crying now! Very Happy

Smile, George... cameraclick

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 02 Sep 2011, 22:03

If they are doing a tribute in his honor I wonder why they didn't pick TIOM? He directed, wrote, produced, etc. that film.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 02:11

This is in The Hollywood Reporter.

Telluride 2011: George Clooney and Alexander Payne Deliver 'The Descendants'

The film had its very first public screening at the Chuck Jones' Cinema Friday.

September

5:04 PM PDT 9/2/2011 by Jay A. Fernandez

• Comments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]8
Fox Searchlight

“Paradise can go f*** itself.”

THR's Complete Telluride 2011 Coverage

This is one of George Clooney’s first voiceover lines in his new movie, The Descendants, and it perfectly sets the tone for what can only be the newest Alexander Payne film. Patrons and press were treated to an early sneak peek Friday afternoon at the Chuck Jones’ Cinema, with Clooney, Payne and co-star Shailene Woodley there to field questions afterward at the film's very first public screening.

Set in Hawaii (hence the “paradise” crack), the film follows a distant father forced to reckon with his two renegade daughters, a gigantic real estate deal and a host of other unexpected problems after his wife goes into a coma following a boating accident. The role continues the trajectory Clooney began with Up in the Air of taking on roles that showcase a more vulnerable, less polished side as his characters struggle with mundane issues like connection and family dysfunction. Here he is lost again, only with less confidence.

STORY: Telluride Film Festival: Press Banned From Photographing George Clooney

As Clooney admitted during the Q&A about taking on the role, “I was worried about the ability to be a schlub.” It is indeed plenty fun to watch him lose arguments to his sharp-witted daughters and run around in Hawaiian shirts and flip-flops.

The film is another uncategorizable effort from Payne, who wrings laughter and heartbreak in the same moments. Descendants does this throughout, prompting the woman sitting next to me at one critical moment to mutter, “I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.” That seems like just the thing Payne is going for and which is likeliest to bring in audiences.

STORY: Telluride Film Festival: George Clooney, Alexander Payne in House for 'The Descendants' Screening

The rapport between Clooney and Payne during the Q&A, hosted by THR’s Todd McCarthy, showed their mutual respect and self-deprecation. It turns out Payne had the opportunity to cut part of the film at Clooney’s house in Italy, and Clooney ribbed Payne for wearing a sweater tied around his neck. (Later in the Q&A, Payne subtlely slipped it off.) The funniest moment was hearing Clooney answer a question about how Payne prepped him for a difficult crying scene.

“He reminded me that he decided not to cast me in Sideways,” Clooney said drily.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 03 Sep 2011, 05:34

I can't wait to see The Descendants!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 03 Sep 2011, 07:32

I read this article, it seems that George is really bad!

Telluride: Clooney Caught in Ides of March Fest Tug of War

The Venice Film Festival opened with The Ides of March, and Toronto has it booked too. Telluride wanted—and George Clooney wanted—the film to play Telluride as well as part of its Clooney Tribute. So he included a clip from late in the movie—a “spoiler” he told me at the annual patron’s brunch—thinking folks would have seen the film. But no, it was not possible to book it in Telluride after all. Sony wouldn’t show it to the fest, in deference to Toronto. So Clooney’s got The Descendants here.

He says the reason he won’t be doing The Man from UNCLE is that he has scheduled a back as well an arm operation. Action heroics are not in the immediate future. He’s delighted to be here for the first time with fellow tributee and Michael Clayton costar Tilda Swinton.

As for the rumored TBAs here: if Johnny Depp is here it’s not for The Rum Diaries, which the fest didn’t screen. One TBA is Jennifer Garner-starrer Butter, from the Weinstein Co.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Sep 2011, 08:30

As Clooney admitted during the Q&A

???????

he has scheduled a back as well an arm operation

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

someone can please explain to me?
thanks in adv
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 Sep 2011, 09:11

What needs explaining? He's scheduled an operation on his back and on his arm.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 03 Sep 2011, 09:19

Pics :

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 03 Sep 2011, 09:25

After dinner we said our goodbyes and walked by the outdoor screening. Michael Clayton was finishing. There was George Clooney’s face in that great moment in the film where he’s in a taxi — his fate undetermined. Clooney is the man of the hour here, though we were given a warning earlier by the festival’s publicity that no photographs were to be taken of Clooney at the tribute or at any of his official appearances here. That email was later followed up by an explanation that it was the festival’s decision, not Clooney’s, and that he remained a “man of the people.” It didn’t really matter, I didn’t think, whether we took photos of him or not. The whole point is to celebrate his work and to publicize his two upcoming films — does the world need any more photos of Clooney? I don’t think so.

Still, we could take pictures of him if we saw him on the fly. And in Telluride you never know who you’re going to see. As we made our way back to our lodging, we were captivated by a tall, thin woman in a red coat. A photographer was taking her picture in the black of night, and when she turned we saw it was Tilda Swinton. I positioned myself and tried to take her picture, but like most ghostly apparitions she turned too quickly and all I got was a beautiful, intoxicating blur.

The next morning the festival would begin.

(George Clooney at Telluride Patron’s Brunch, Friday, Sept 2)
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 03 Sep 2011, 09:33

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 03 Sep 2011, 09:48

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Sep 2011, 09:56

Katiedot wrote:What needs explaining? He's scheduled an operation on his back and on his arm.

well
it's not going to eat a sandwich

would like to know more, if possible
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 03 Sep 2011, 10:20

Hammond: Telluride Heats Up With Clooney, Glenn Close Premieres And Rumors Of Depp Sightings

It was George Clooney 24/7 as the first official day of the 38th Annual Telluride Film Festival kicked into high gear on Friday. Clooney might as well have been running for Mayor if the reaction to his appearance at the Partrons Brunch Friday morning was any indication. He was taking photos with anyone who asked and talking up a storm with any festival goer who ventured close to him. I asked him about Deadline’s Mike Fleming’s exclusive report that he was dropping out of the planned Warner Bros. “Man From U.N.C.L.E. ” film directed by his frequent helmer and former partner Steven Soderbergh. Clooney indicated he would love to do it but physically just isn’t up to it. “I realize I’m 50 now and am going for neck and shoulder surgery soon and just can’t do it physically, ” he told me with a sigh. He also said he is skeptical about Soderbergh’s retirement pronouncements and hopes Contagion (9/9) is a big commercial hit for him. The self-deprecating Clooney also told me he has a new companion in his life, a cocker spaniel who took to him immediately when a “Cocker farm” dropped him off at his house. He now has a new dog to keep him company between girlfriends apparently. He also talked about rumors that in addition to the announced Telluride premiere of The Descendants as well as a tribute program to him, his directorial effort, The Ides Of March which was well-received in Venice would also be part of the Clooney love-in at Telluride . It will not even though he thought it was coming. According to Fest director Gary Meyer Sony never showed it to them so it wasn’t a possibility. Clooney even told me he chose the film’s climactic scene to be included in his tribute’s film reel thinking Telluriders would have already seen the movie so a spoiler alert will now be necessary for attendees at the tribute who don’t want to know how Ides ends. It’s probably all for the best since the addition of Ides would likely have turned this into the George Clooney Film Festival.

Patrons who pay a hefty price for their passes along with sponsors and the few press members here got the first look anywhere Friday afternoon of Clooney’s new Hawaiian-set film, The Descendants and it delivers on all fronts promising a major awards season contender for Fox Searchlight. In fact filmgoers and a number of Academy members I talked to exiting the theatre agreed it was first-rate with special mention for the film’s superbly chosen cast including Clooney, Shailene Woodley as his older daughter, veteran Robert Forster and the entire ensemble, as well as presenting a side of the “everyday” Hawaii never seen in films. This film definitely puts Clooney in the forefront of Best Actor contenders and had many audience members in tears including The Artist co-star Penelope Ann Miller who broke from introducing her own film immediately after the first showing of Descendants by telling the crowd that director Alexander Payne was a genius and the film emotionally affected her like few others. Later she told me it reminded her of Terms Of Endearment, the 1983 Best Picture Oscar winner. No question it got this fest off on the right foot even as most Venice entries were falling kind of flat in Italy.

Even though I had seen and written about The Artist when it was unveiled in Cannes in May, I couldn’t resist another look at this silent film charmer and it clearly caught the Telluride audience’s fancy at its first showing Friday at 5pm. Word on the Gondola ride back into town from the mountain-top Chuck Jones screening venue was thumbs up all the way for both The Artist and The Descendants , both November releases that will have to rely on critical acclaim and slow-building audience word-of-mouth to keep the buzz going throughout the season.

At the post-screening Q&A for Descendants Clooney explained that he first met director Alexander Payne when he was being considered as star of the director’s Oscar winning Sideways for which Payne thought he was not right. Payne then reinforced that opinion during the Q&A by saying he stands by his initial instincts, and Clooney actually agreed.

In this case however Payne said Clooney was the only person he had in mind for Descendants . They met at the Toronto Film Festival two years ago in September and were shooting in Oahu by March. Payne even edited the film at Clooney’s Lake Como Italian villa. “It was a great script and a great part and a chance to work with wonderful actors. Alexander is a director actors would killl to work with. I can’t tell you what an honor it was to be in it,” said Clooney.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Sep 2011, 12:58

Wow he is really getting around, and he is talking to the press. Which may mean he is going to do a few more interviews this time around. I hope so he really seems back to his old self. He looks happy and relaxed even though he needs surgery. That neck of his must still bother him!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:34

He has said that it still gives him trouble and I guess has finally decided to address it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:37

pattygirl wrote:He has said that it still gives him trouble and I guess has finally decided to address it.

Good for him. He shouldn't let things like that get out of control. Better to address it when it gets annoying instead of down right painful.

Thanks for the pics. Still looking good, G. Nice and relaxed.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:41

Thanks, Laetval! George looks very good! Laughing He has a Cocker now! Yay! wonder what he named him.
And George…, I\'ve got an idea2 I’d be happy to give you a daily neck rub until your surgery! See, cheers you'd be in good hands! Give me a call, my numbers in the book. Love letter lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:50

Cindy, cocker's name is Einstein. We even have a thread on him.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:54

Patty, in the above article, it says he has a new one... Question

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:03

I don't think he necessarily meant that the dog was new, more likely stated that Einstein was his companion now after EC. Embarassing to be replaced by a dog, huh! Hey, maybe that was the reason they split. Because her dogs didn't like Einstein, maybe she wanted George to get rid of him and he said NO. She's stated that any man who shared her bed had to be willing to sleep with her dogs and maybe Einstein wanted to sleep with George, too. Bed not big enough for 5.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:14

Oh another surgery to his neck.... and the shoulder too?
Poor George, but sure he will be in good hands.

In a photo of Telluride you can see that his hair is almost all grey-white
Think that he will be dye again someday?
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:19

I think that when he cuts his hair short again, a lot of that white will disappear. But he looks beautiful with that grey-white. I hope he doesn't dye it, ever.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:22

I know I might be in the minority but I think he looks better casual than in a tux.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:23

George with journalist John Horn

Last edited by laetval on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:29; edited 1 time in total
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:27

I love the way he looks! Very distinguished!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:43

That last pic, it seems that he's lost his "chicklet" teeth - thank God!!!! More like his old smile!!! I love his hair, I love his more laid-back look and "feel",

G E O R G E IS B A C K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:45

He looks yummy no matter how he's attired. Even a paper bag would look good on him.

He can be elegant, casual, distinguished, sweaty, dirty, even raunchy. IMHO he is the man who can pull it all off. Never looks grungy, like some men when unkempt, hair never looks greasy or dirty, no matter how he looks. Some men, to me, look yucky even when in a tux (Johnny Depp).
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:52

melbert wrote:That last pic, it seems that he's lost his "chicklet" teeth - thank God!!!! More like his old smile!!!

Chicklet teeth, hahaha. Wonder where they went?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:55

it seems that he's lost his "chicklet" teeth

Wow... yes!! I just realized.

And yes, he looks better with that hair and not dye
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 03 Sep 2011, 17:51

Yes, he is back Very Happy
A star is shining, love to look up sunny
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 18:07

laetval posted a Terruride photo of George in another forum today at 3:19 am that absolutely disintegrated my heart. I saved it in my "pictures". I wish laetval could post it here and I wish I could post it from my pictures.

No man should be allowed to be as good looking as him. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 18:30

Here it is.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next