George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan

+10
Maggy
Mazy
Rach Clooney
What Would He Say
Joanna
it's me
amaretti
silly girl
Nicky80
chiki
14 posters

Go down

George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  Empty George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan

Post by chiki Mon 10 Feb 2014, 18:12

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  Empty Re: George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 18:20

Thanks Chiki, great find. Must be very cold in Milan he is wearing a scarf
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan  Empty Re: George Clooney at the Monuments Men Red Carpet Premiere - Milan

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Feb 2014, 18:25

Thanks---just got home so nice surprise....

Oh he is wearing a scarf but MD's wife is wearing no jacket...she must be cold.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Mon 10 Feb 2014, 22:00

More pics here,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 10 Feb 2014, 23:47

Great ! George looks dapper with his scarf . Matt''s wife looks beautiful !  cheers 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Feb 2014, 23:56

big fuss there too ! good!!!  cheers 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 11 Feb 2014, 00:01

Oh he does look chilly in some of those photos.
I bet he's had enough now of our cold spell in Europe and can't wait to get some warm weather onto his back....and front ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 11 Feb 2014, 00:05

sunny sunny sunny 

No sun in London, I walked back tonight...it's fffffreezing....

George, and gang, might warm us all up tomorrow.... Fingers crossed.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 11 Feb 2014, 02:10

They all look great .  Very Happy cheers 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Tue 11 Feb 2014, 02:12

what would he say wrote:

sunny sunny sunny 

No sun in London, I walked back tonight...it's fffffreezing....

George, and gang, might warm us all up tomorrow.... Fingers crossed.

Are you going tomorrow??

x
Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 11 Feb 2014, 02:22

Thanks Chiki for the pictures, I just love that Gio he is always right by George, even in New York. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 11 Feb 2014, 04:08

Mazy wrote:Thanks Chiki for the pictures, I just love that Gio he is always right by George, even in New York. xxx
I love it too!

George looks very handsome!

I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 11 Feb 2014, 05:09

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Chiki, great find. Must be very cold in Milan he is wearing a scarf

Or perhaps hotel gal hickey's? brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 11 Feb 2014, 05:20

I was thinking the same thing, Lorna!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 11 Feb 2014, 05:25

Great minds Maggy, great minds.

BTW wanted to tell you - your avatar photo is lovely. Is that your work? Shadows are great.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 11 Feb 2014, 05:58

Thanks, Lorna.
Photo was in my FB news feed from the Cosmopolitan page.

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 11 Feb 2014, 08:44

Tired and upset after a hellish workday and a meeting that seemed to never end I got in the car with my friend and I slingshots in Pioltello , 10 minutes by road traffic but impressive , I drove like a maniac , risking their license, arrival in Pioltello late but I realize that behind me there are black cars and all the same ( they are ! ) . I say to my friend, and now if I make a head / tail with the car maybe George would drop out of the car to ask us if we have done wrong. She replied . " but you're an idiot ." In love, I say ! I decide not to do it and I sling to park , he unfortunately does not have these problems so we lose sight of the meeting and on the red carpet but I see it only from afar. Fuck that shit meeting made ​​me late. I see a lot of screaming women who try to touch it. I would never do that , no I have my dignity! I can see him in the hall, we were not sitting around but I made ​​sure to be in the bathroom at the end of the movie so I saw the exit , I also thought that I could invite him to dinner at my house so my husband is abroad to work! George is close to me, I take a picture and the only thing you see in the foreground is the small hole on its forehead that looks huge , I put away the phone and I say " look at it , smell it and he dreams of his photos that he you thousands on your computer , seize the moment !Conclusion of the evening, a thousand adrenaline, sleepless night and I also need to go back to see the movie because I could not follow him with excitement and I missed the last part! But how can I reduce that man?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 08:54

Thanks Chiki for the pictures. Very lovely.

@Lelacorb

"Fuck that shit meeting made ​​me late. I see a lot of screaming women who try to touch it. "

LOL funny, at least you still made it. Thanks for sharing 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 09:17

More pics here, the first one is funny  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 09:25

More pics here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:54

That's a lovely set of photos. Thanks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:29

lelacorb wrote:Tired and upset after a hellish workday and a meeting that seemed to never end I got in the car with my friend and I slingshots in Pioltello , 10 minutes by road traffic but impressive , I drove like a maniac , risking their license, arrival in Pioltello late but I realize that behind me there are black cars and all the same ( they are ! ) . I say to my friend, and now if I make a head / tail with the car maybe George would drop out of the car to ask us if we have done wrong. She replied . " but you're an idiot ." In love, I say ! I decide not to do it and I sling to park , he unfortunately does not have these problems so we lose sight of the meeting and on the red carpet but I see it only from afar. Fuck that shit meeting made ​​me late. I see a lot of screaming women who try to touch it. I would never do that , no I have my dignity! I can see him in the hall, we were not sitting around but I made ​​sure to be in the bathroom at the end of the movie so I saw the exit , I also thought that I could invite him to dinner at my house so my husband is abroad to work! George is close to me, I take a picture and the only thing you see in the foreground is the small hole on its forehead that looks huge , I put away the phone and I say " look at it , smell it and he dreams of his photos that he you thousands on your computer , seize the moment !Conclusion of the evening, a thousand adrenaline, sleepless night and I also need to go back to see the movie because I could not follow him with excitement and I missed the last part! But how can I reduce that man?

lela...what an amazing adventure!  You must have been running on pure adrenalin!  Sounds like you had a very exciting evening...thanks for sharing!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:49

one of his best
on getty img it's in bw too Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Feb 2014, 13:05

funny

"the small hole on its forehead that looks huge"

lol

thanks for your contribution Lela  Hug1 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Feb 2014, 20:28

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Feb 2014, 20:32

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Feb 2014, 20:45

thank you very much for all vids Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Feb 2014, 20:51

ITALIAN

for Iris tv

whole

premier in Pioltello

a lot of Venice !!!

girlsss

Last edited by it's me on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 21:57; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 22 Feb 2014, 21:50

Thanks Nicky and It'sMe. Wow, Jean sure speaks good French, doesn't he?!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Feb 2014, 22:07

well
I hope so !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down