George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin

+16
Butterfly
Philippago
Boshkash
silly girl
What Would He Say
chiki
Pari
it's me
melbert
Joanna
amaretti
Nicky80
theminis
francis100
Atalante
party animal - not!
20 posters

Go down

George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin Empty George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Feb 2014, 17:04

Red carpet now on live link

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 04:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin Empty Re: George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin

Post by Atalante Sat 08 Feb 2014, 19:48

Link So he did come to Belgium and he tasted Belgium beer ! How come nobody noticed ??? Rolling Eyes 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin Empty Re: George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin

Post by francis100 Sat 08 Feb 2014, 20:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

francis100
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by francis100 Sat 08 Feb 2014, 20:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by theminis on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

francis100
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:45

Damn it to Betsy, due to time zones Im always asleep when the good stuff happens, thanks for all the photos/vids to wake up too
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 01:34

I went to the Berlinale with my best friend who loves George too and we were really lucky. We were at the first row (don't know how we made this possible  Very Happy ) George was the first one to come and he went straight to us. (People behind us were pushing like crazy that security had to get involved). My friend got one old picture of him from the teenager time to sign. He saw this pick from far away and that's why he came straight to us and he was laughing about this pic saying "OMG this was a bad hair day". He signed my favorite picture I got.  George walked the whole row from the beginning to the end so everybody could get an autograph. That took him some time. And at the end he past us again he gave my friend and me again an autograph. He was smiling as he knew this was the second round. Then the girl next to me said: "I love you" and he smiled and said "you are very sweet" but not looking at her. That was funny he always looked at the picture he signed but rarely looked at people in the face but Matt and Bill did that all the time. But maybe I got the wrong impression.

Same thing for Matt Damon, he walked from the beginning to the end. And my friend and I got two signed pictures from him and my friend showed him the old pic from George as a Teeenager which George signed and Matt was laughing saying OMG hahaha.

Bill Murray was fun too. He was flirting a lot. He signed our pictured but he din't sign lot of pictures around us. One girl next to me had a nice photo from him but he didn't like it that's why he didn't signed it. That was strange.He even said it he didn't like it.

George and Matt were the only once signing autographs from the beginning to the end. the rest was just doing some autographs and then they stopped.

It was amazing   Very Happy  I'm very happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 01:41

cut version of the red carpet

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 01:42

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 09 Feb 2014, 02:00

Oh . Take care of each other .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Feb 2014, 02:37

Hey Nicky that's great for you !!  Sofa bounce 

Love the picture story X 2.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Feb 2014, 04:53

So Nicky, in those 2 vids you posted, WHERE ARE YOU????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Feb 2014, 09:59

Lots of pictures here.....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Feb 2014, 10:01

More pictures here.....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Feb 2014, 10:09

And more @SaraDacci.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Feb 2014, 10:12

Harry is having a wonderful time!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 10:26

party animal - not! wrote:And more @SaraDacci.

what?

anyway thanks

on the Berlinale site
I was able to see the press conf and the arriving on the red c
but had to go then

damn
I lost a lot....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 09 Feb 2014, 10:40

Nice to watch The Monuments Men having a great time  cheers thanks everyone for sharing... and Nicky Oh WOW!! Super!! Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 10:41

yes
so they seem Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Feb 2014, 16:00

More pictures here....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:52

LINK  Shocked 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:42

Thank you Joanna for all the links  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:45

Yes, thanks everyone for the videos and pics Wink

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:52

Joanna wrote:Hey Nicky that's great for you !!    Sofa bounce 

Love the picture story X 2.

Thanks, by the way, I had two pics and one pic was signed by nearly all except of John Goodman and Bob Balaban. The pic was the pic from MM. See below. Thought I share it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:54

melbert wrote:So Nicky, in those 2 vids you posted, WHERE ARE YOU????

Yeah good question. I'm still looking for myself   Razz  I had no time yet to check out all videos on youtube. Would be nice if I find myself with George  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:56

Atalante wrote:LINK   Shocked 

not really him
right?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 23:04

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 23:25

red carpet signing autographs

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 23:28

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 23:33

signing autographs from press conference and red carpet. 2 in 1 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Feb 2014, 23:39

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven 

Thanks Nicky...  cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Feb 2014, 00:08

Forget George for a minute, Im very much liking those Audis (food for thought) and was that Roman Polanski I saw on the red carpet or are my eyes deceiving me? Thanks for the vids Nicky
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Feb 2014, 02:42

According to this article it was not well received in Berlin...true? there is also poll....most said they liked it....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Mon 10 Feb 2014, 03:31

Well, it's doing crazy press and the movie is doing great at the box office, if I was the filmmaker, I would be happy, people liked it, most of them at least, critics don't understand it which is silly..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Feb 2014, 07:36

I dunno 

at the end it's the audience who decide
they said it is an enjoyable one
the only way to get ppl to come to see it!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Feb 2014, 10:26

Nicky....you may be in one of these pictures outside
in the crowds ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 10 Feb 2014, 10:32

Thanks Phillipago but we already have this video in the "Che tempo che fa" thread so have deleted yours

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 10 Feb 2014, 21:00

Thank you so much Nicky, great storytelling!  Very Happy  Somehow I missed this thread, so I read it just now.

sunny
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 10 Feb 2014, 22:02

Nicky very happy for you with all the wonderful experience you had meeting Geogre and all. Thanks for sharing so much. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 11 Feb 2014, 05:08

Wow, thanks for all the vids!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Feb 2014, 19:19

From the Berlinale twitter page:

What a nice thing to do..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 02:24

The thing about is that he really means it, he's one in a billion, God Bless xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 02:34

To post tweets, you go to 'more' which is usually at the bottom right of a tweet, click on 'embed tweet', copy the code and paste the code here.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 02:36

However, it does help if you copy the right tweet! Trying again:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:48

Well thanks for that katie was wondering how it was done!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on the Berlinale Monuments Men premiere red carpet in Berlin Empty Berlinale MM premiere red carpet in Berlin

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 08:39

HA HA HA - couldn't help myself
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Feb 2014, 14:29

created a new thread for the premiere and separated it from the original thread below. Now it is easier to find 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down