George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!!

+17
pattygirl
sarah ali
bunny
melbert
it's me
Natascha
bjschm
bellybaby
lelacorb
cindigirl
Katiedot
lucy
Dexterdidit
fluffy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
laetval
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!!

Post by fluffy Thu 28 Jul 2011, 11:49

Who needs the bed when there's a chair & footstool, table........!!!!!!!

Looks nice though Love4
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: George is in Paris!!! Yeah!!!!

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 28 Jul 2011, 12:05

The room looks nice a little small for suite and I would need a proper pillow! Looks nice though hope he had a good stay. I wonder where in London he is staying this time around?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 28 Jul 2011, 12:15

Looks like a standard room to me instead of a suite. Not that it would matter if you were there with G. Lol
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 28 Jul 2011, 13:33

Could also be a 2 room suite. But seriously, even an 8x10 room would be enough. More intimate and close quarters. Kingsize bed a must though, huh!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 13:41

It's fine with me and I don't like pillows. I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:04

LouisLane wrote:It's fine with me and I don't like pillows. I like it.

Pillows can serve a purpose. If too small, pile one on top of the other. Variety is the spice of life. YEEEEESSSSSSS!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:46

pattygirl wrote: Pillows can serve a purpose.

Thumbs up! They sure can. Pillows, not just for sleeping. lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The most famous coffee drinker, George Clooney, is currently on holiday in our beautiful capital.

The single most coveted Hollywood was seen leaving the Hyatt Hotel in Paris on Tuesday night. A barely recognizable behind his sunglasses, the actor was wearing a blue t-shirt a little washed out with the inscription "NY 89" jeans and a leather jacket.

The trendy Saint-Germain, where the actor was also seen is "the place to be" if you hope to have a small chance to approach your idol this week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:27

Pretty!

...Maybe the N Y is telling Eli "Not Yours" LOL! LOL

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:29

He's taking a vacation. No wonder he looks so happy. I'm happy for him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 16:53

great pics, thanks Laetval!

MGK, I was tlaking about sleeping purpose, you ladies don't give a break, do you?! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Jul 2011, 16:58

Thanks for the new pics Laetval - and for bringing the thread back to subject!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:14

LOL @ LL. I thought you were thinking the same thing I was.

G on vacation huh? He only stayed one night though before heading to London, right?
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 29 Jul 2011, 08:15

London tweet

Sparkle_and_CoSparkle and Co
George Clooney is on my #eurostar from Paris to London. What else?
28 Jul
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:43

George Clooney knows how to laugh at everything, even himself.

While in Paris last week, George Clooney has wandered from the Rue de la Paix (you know, the most expensive Monopoly) and Saint-Germain-des-Pres, trendy for any self-respecting Bobo. After leaving Saturday's Park Hyatt, the luxury hotel, the actor has attracted the attention of a driver. Find out what they said ... It's funny!

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:13

Couldn't understand what was said, but maybe George couldn't either. Sounded like an uncomfortable laugh. Does he understand or speak French? Why does Grant always seem to be off to the back or side of him in the distance?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:20

Sounds like the driver said "Georga what else." Anyway G got a laugh out of it.

I think Grant is attached to George at the hip. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:33

cindigirl wrote:I think Grant is attached to George at the hip. LOL

The way the press likes to make up stories, I'm really surprised that they don't start the gay rumors about the two of them.

I couldn't get the video to play. Darn it. Sad
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:40

patty, it's a short video, just G getting into the car and the driver talking to him, George smiling and waving.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:47

cindigirl wrote:patty, it's a short video, just G getting into the car and the driver talking to him, George smiling and waving.

That's basically what I thought. I know that he and Grant are very close - nothing "bad" intended. My question was aimed at the fact that Grant (in the Paris Pics, at least) is an appreciable distance from George, not within talking distance to each other.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:51

Grant seems very laid back, a little shy. Opposites attract, G is very outgoing and Grant seems to be content to take the "back seat." Maybe that's why the two are such good friends.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:57

Grant seems to let George be in all the shots, he probably knows that's what the paps want and hangs back, unless they are together promoting a film. I have to give him credit for doing that,unlike some who begin to believe it's all about them.

lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 15:03

The way the press likes to make up stories, I'm really surprised that they don't start the gay rumors about the two of them.

I'm glad the press has enough respect for them not to pursue "gay" rumors.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 02 Aug 2011, 15:14

cindigirl wrote:I'm glad the press has enough respect for them not to pursue "gay" rumors.

Me too but still think its surprising given how tabloids like to make things up. Some of them don't seem to care about the possibility of being taken to court either.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 15:16

"I'm glad the press has enough respect for them not to pursue "gay" rumors"

I think after that video in Italy with the "reporter" who did the strip for George, fell flat and made the press look so stupid, they are not going to repeat their folly to soon again. It never gets to fallout they are trying for from George. As he once said in an interview for Esquire, when he saw internet claim that he is "GAY, GAY, GAY", okay Gay, Gay is good. The third Gay to overduing it (Not his exact words, but close enough). Didn't look it up, just remembered the words. (Sort of like the "stuff it in your heart" quote - BTW the show it was on is Hollywood and Dine and it showed every day in the opening credits.)
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Tue 02 Aug 2011, 20:00

Hi everybody!
I don't know if is the right place to put this link and/or someone already put the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I need a job at LAX! hahahaha

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 21:01

I said it once and I'll say it again, Lucky, lucky TSA lady.

Thanks for pictures.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 03 Aug 2011, 00:11

great pics!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 03 Aug 2011, 21:18

Really really pissed! Just got back last night from Paris & London. And yes, I was in both places when HE was there. Even on the Eurostar. The only place I saw him was on a billboard in Paris advertising Rolex. Blast it all - what crappy luck. Trying to catch up on all the news and don't understand how he could be in Como with his new fling and in Paris & London at the same time. Still jet lagged so be kind to me if I'm mixed up. Missed you all.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 22:26

@blubelle Welcome back! Too bad about the non-Clooney sighting! That would upset me, too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 03:04

Welcome back blubelle! I am sorry you didn't see George, but i hope you had a great time!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 04 Aug 2011, 09:44

welcome back blubelle

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 04 Aug 2011, 10:12

Yo Blueb, have you been on vacca in the UK?? What did you think of the tunnel??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:21

Ah, bluebelle, I can understand how pissed you are!!!
Being in London on the wrong day is already terrible, but to be there on same day and to miss him...

Anyway, I'm glad that you're back and hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 04 Aug 2011, 15:46

Thanks everyone for the welcome backs. Really liked the tunnel, the countryside is beautiful. The people we met in both Paris and London were so nice and helpful to us. The only thing missing was a George sighting. @#&*!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 15:53

Welcome back bluebelle - So sorry you missed out on George sighting. AH so near and yet so far. I understand your frustration.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 17:16

Blubelle, Sorry for not seing George. I remember when I went to LA back in March, I had a connection flight in Cincinnati (go figure!) and I usually wait hours in the aiport. But nooooo, not this time. I thought I would have a chance to sneak away and see the shooting of Ides of March...no way jose! the connection was short, for the first time I wanted to wait int he airport..lol.
The funny thing was, the two guys who sat next to me on the plane were wearing the green beer t-shirt from Miami University where George shot some scenes, ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:35

alien nice
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:28

Someday you may have your chance when you least expect it or have no idea it's coming. When the chance comes, I hope you can take full advantage and are up to the challenge. May the force be with you!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:31

even if
the idea of
not having idea
is NOT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2