George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin Empty George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Feb 2014, 19:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Found on frenchies,Google translation

HIS NAME IS GEORGE, GEORGE CLOONEY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is an actor, director or producer for the film, he does not hesitate to take risks

Paris Match. You can not say you are hit by the crisis ... 

George Clooney. The year 2013 has been by far the most prolific of my career. I worked continuously, seven days a week I have not had a minute to myself, I really need a break.

Paris Match.A break, what it is for you? 

George Clooney.Work! [He laughs.] Write. I intend to start to turn by the end of autumn. I have a lot more fun today to stage to play. I am often accused of cynicism, I tried with "The Monuments Men" to a simpler different movie, and I am very proud. I have the chance to tell stories that interest me. I take this opportunity because I know it will not last. But I also empowers. I agreed to direct the film for less than $ 1 million when it offers me 15 elsewhere, just to play. I have more than enough money to live, I did not need more. Which terrify me, it would wake up one morning, in thirty years, and tell me: "What have I done with my life?"

Paris Match.Why did you choose to interpret Cate Blanchett Valland Rose, who was French, while we have wonderful actresses?

George Clooney.I had decided from the beginning to do this movie with my friends. And Cate is my friend. That said, there was no French Monuments Men and added Jean Dujardin. I thought it would be a good way to forgive me ...

Paris Match.You do not speak a word of French, Jean Dujardin very little English, how did you manage to get along? 

George Clooney.We have the same way of dealing with things. I love to laugh and it is very funny on a platter. As for Matt Damon is our sixth movie together. There is no ego problem between us.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin Empty Re: George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin

Post by it's me Thu 27 Feb 2014, 20:01

I intend to start to turn by the end of autumn.

start what??
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin Empty Re: George Clooney interview with Paris Match french Magazin

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Feb 2014, 20:06

mmhh I hate google translation  scratch 

Anyone speaks french here and can translate the original sentence

Travailler ! [Il rit.] Ecrire. J’ai l’intention de recommencer à tourner d’ici à la fin de l’automne. 

Not sure what he turns by the end of autumn...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Feb 2014, 20:22

maybe he said he wants to start again to write
this winter
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Feb 2014, 20:56

Could be as he war referring to "write" before.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Feb 2014, 04:56

He means filming I believe. 'To turn' means 'to film'.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 07:09

Ah thanks. Ok so maybe a new project.....Interesting.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down