George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney

+17
Margou
NotAvailable
silly willy
melbert
LornaDoone
theminis
What Would He Say
Juliette Hardy
lelacorb
amaretti
it's me
Carla97
Nicky80
Lighterside
Maggy
silly girl
Mazy
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney Empty Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney

Post by Mazy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:53

Some nice pictures at the link, lunch in Paris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by theminis on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 02:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed title)
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney Empty Re: Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney

Post by silly girl Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:01

Finally new photos on Zimbio....no more mustache photo....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney Empty Re: Paris in store Event for Nespresso with George Clooney

Post by Maggy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:05

Some pitures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:06

Thanks for the link, Mazy!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:12

Thanks girls for posting!  He looks great, so tanned and healthy and thankfully his upper lip is back to normal too! cheers But do we have two threads going for the same event?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:23

Here is a Video from Paris. Posted it already in the Nespresso threat sorry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:26

Thanks for the link MAzy those pics look great. GC looks very happy and enjoying the crowd. So nice....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:28

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:30

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:38

This is from the above link thanks for posting the pictures.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:40

Cool sunny 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:23

Mazy wrote:

Oh! Shocked 

...fainting
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:26

LOL better to faint in front of him maybe George will catch you and when you open your eyes again he will look at your eyes and than you faint again...... LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:27

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Good idea! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:33

Fabulous ! Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:49

he is back to being my George after months of premature aging, now that he is back!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:53

Premature what? Look at other 52rs out there, baby....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:55

Oh yes Lelacorb for sure he is BACK Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 23:00

He looks great! Has a different aura too.
Handsome, relaxed & at ease.

Love the look on his face in this one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love you 
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 23:12

Scoundrel
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 16 Jul 2013, 23:23

most certainly Dirty...but never Rotten!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 23:31

Very Happy

Ciao, buonanotte WWHS
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 01:55

Thanks ladies for posting the pics - he looks younger, less grey which suits him after months of long hair and moustache. Yes this is the George that looks best
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:20

Ok so does anyone think this is why he stopped doing commercials for them? That he was going to work on the humanitarian side so this way he doesn't get accused of making money off Nepresso while also being on this humanitarian board? That way there would be no potential for anyone to call out conflict of interest?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:23

Um he didn't stop making commercials for Nespresso, Nespresso confirmed on the website months ago that he is still with them. Did I miss something?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:28

I agree LornaDoone---

I think theminis that they said he was still affiliated with them but they never said he would continue doing commercials. I think this is better for both of them. I guess we could look for the thread.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:30

Ok I thought there was something here about Nespresso dumps George and some gal is now promoting the coffee machines.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:31

Yep that's right, he was still affiliated, I didn't realise at the time that I read that announcement that he wouldn't be doing commercials, okay what Lorna says makes sense. Nespresso confirmed at the time he was still with them.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:43

LornaDoone wrote:Ok I thought there was something here about Nespresso dumps George and some gal is now promoting the coffee machines.
Penelope Cruz

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:47

That's her! Thanks mel!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 06:58

Mazy wrote:

This is from the above link thanks for posting the pictures.
Don't like the way that brunette is looking at my G

warning
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Jul 2013, 07:33

LOOOL Maggy Very Happy

But you better be ashamed about how HE is looking at her !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 08:06

Oh your are bot funny.

George is allowed to look but no other woman who is not a COH member LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 08:08

Thanks for the video! George looks happy and youthful! He handles the celebrity so well.

Glad he chooses not to wear a beaded necklace (!) like his male-assistant guy (Giorgio I think his name is?) who is always with him.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 17 Jul 2013, 08:26

Did you see her moving her arm about, trying to entice him to take her elbow? lol But he didn't. Whatever they were discussing, he didn't seem interested to take her elbow at all. But just waved bye to her after walking away. Think she was trying to get him to show some interest in public by hold her elbow while parting. These women do try a little of everything. Mostly for how it looks in public. To say, "see? he took my arm. We are...."
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Wed 17 Jul 2013, 08:40

First i watched the video i thought...uh, she want a flirt. Look she gave him more than one admiring glance. Okay, she has brown hair, is really slim...she could be he`s type. Laughing

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 08:55

Yes, he is a flirtatious Lothario.
Turning on the charm is second nature to him.
Probably arranging a date as he kept turning back to look at her.
Rolling Eyes
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 17 Jul 2013, 08:58

If that's the category(I remember him saying he doesn't really have a type), them millions fit it. She may or not be of interest... But yes, she wants obviously. he is no doubt forced to duck many if he has someone in mind already.

Of course when saying he didn't really have a type, he may have meant as far as becoming seriously interested in someone. Possibly.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:22

Wow! I must not be watching the same video as you guys. Don't see anything going on other than him having a conversation with this woman. He does look mighty fine!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:35

Um I didn't see anything other than him exiting a boat and giving her a polite way good-bye. Gees Ive given him way more flirtatious looks from behind my computer.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:00

Nicky80 wrote:Oh your are bot funny.

George is allowed to look but no other woman who is not a COH member LOL

ESATTO !!!!! Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:16

Georgie is a charmer . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:38

For an extra "twist" on the boat exit...on another forum they are wondering if this lady in the black dress doesn't resemble the "airport lady crying" when George was photographed kissing her goodbye.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:54

Wow no wonder witness testimony should not be allowed in court trials. I saw nothing in that clip to indicate any interest at all from George and the woman bends her arm and it's taken as an indication that she wants him to take her elbow?

Yea let me make sure I never commit a crime because what was just a simple ending to what was most likely a brief discussion has become a conspiracy to the point that she's now the woman he was hugging in Como! Brahahaha!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 17 Jul 2013, 15:24

I know Lorna...Lord almighty I hope I never have to depend upon "witness testimony" at trial because I'm sure my goose would be cooked! LOL

All I saw was a man and woman exiting a boat and saying a cordial goodbye but I guess my imagination isn't what it used to be! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 17 Jul 2013, 15:32

Ahhhhh, nothing like getting all pretty and surrounding yourself with thousands of adoring fans to bandage the wound of a break-up.Hoorah! 

Handsome devil king

"They love me, really love me" love1
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 19:04

Ah GIGI so true. Fans are the best for him
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 17 Jul 2013, 19:41

Its mutual.A little Clooney works wonders--like chicken soup. coffee is not enough

I imagine a lot of Clooney would do a body good...
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Jul 2013, 20:36

I guess so....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 23:37

Lighterside wrote:

All I saw was a man and woman exiting a boat and saying a cordial goodbye but I guess my imagination isn't what it used to be! LOL

Well, Lorna & Lighter, I took It's Me's reply to Maggy as literal:

LOOOL Maggy

But you better be ashamed about how HE is looking at her !

And I expanded from that. Blame Maggy & It's Me for prompting my interpretation...
Oh, & George's reputation.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next