George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

+19
Charley
Vi
Henway
it's me
Vilma
blubelle
fluffy
Clooney
watching
Katiedot
LornaDoone
MyGirlKylie
Dexterdidit
lucy
Atalante
doris day
pattygirl
cindigirl
melbert
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 Empty Re: To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

Post by melbert Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:59

LouisLane wrote:I just saw crazy, stupid, love with Ryan Gosling...

Since I have been learning to understand dressing styles... I believe i have become a package watcher apprentice (If Melbert allows me to use this title) and I caught myself observing Gosling dressing style. I believe the Gosdong dresses to the left (his left) and in one of the scenes he is crossing his legs to the left. Please, ultimate package watcher aka Melbert, correct me if I am wrong on this one.

ps: I am not too ashamed for checking up the Gosdong dressing style because we born ont he same year, Love3

Well, little grasshopper LL!! It appears that you have learned well! However, I will not be seeing that movie cuz' I HATE Steve Carrell (or however you spell his stupid name) and I don't care for Julianne Moore (or whatever her name is). I will have to take your word for it. If he dressed to the left, it would be much more pleasant on his Gosdong (I giggled just typing that - hahaha) if he brought his right leg over his left knee. Going the other direction could cause discomfort to his Gosdong.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 2 Empty Re: To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:10

Well, little grasshopper LL!!...If he dressed to the left, it would be much more pleasant on his Gosdong (I giggled just typing that - hahaha) if he brought his right leg over his left knee. Going the other direction could cause discomfort to his Gosdong.

please, just to be sure that I am correct can you take a look at the Gosdong for me? (this is how he is called on celebitchy, i love it!) to make sure I am correct, will you?! thanks! Thumbs up!

Hold on, now I feel like Lucy. Not sure if it was his right leg or my right that he crossed... lol! I won't see that movie again, so Lucy if you watch it is a scene towards the end. I might watch half nelson again to check anything suspicious. Suspect
We can call George's package the Cloondong Shocked , fi you wish. Cool hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:21

Melbert, for a second I was doubting my apprentice skills. lol!

Check his interview on jimmy kimmel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cybgusyuw He is crossing his right leg over the left knee cheers but then he switched left leg over right knee... What a Face I need your expertise now Melbert, please!!!

Last edited by LouisLane on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:43

Wow. Two pages of how George (and Ryan) dress. It seems to me that men have to do a lot of "arranging" before they can cross their legs. LOL Maybe that's why some men sit with their legs wide apart (which is something ladies cannot do). Well, ladylike ladies anyway.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 01 Aug 2011, 01:33

LL, thanks for the info on CSL, will check out the Gosdong, why do they call him that, it makes me feel bad for him!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 01 Aug 2011, 01:55

lucy wrote:LL, thanks for the info on CSL, will check out the Gosdong, why do they call him that, it makes me feel bad for him!

I'm assuming they call him that because his package is impressive. If so, then we probably shouldn't feel too sorry for him Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 01 Aug 2011, 04:11

MGK, for his sake I hops so, but I've recently checked him out and can never tell which side he dresses on.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:18

Bored, I have to get up early tomorrow to work, so no fun tonight for me! So... bringing back the dressing style topic to life! Smile

Lucy and MGK: I think everything started when they created the Hot Guy Friday thread edition, lol. So, every guy they post there, they mention why their dong is hot, whatever. They used to have every single Friday, it was awesome, it seems now they are having every now and then and they included hot girl Friday as well .

Anyway, these are some of the names there: Musk d’CliveDong, McAvoy dong, Gosdong, Fassdong (Ithink, not sure) and so on... The hot guy Saint Patrick's day edition was one of the best because they featured all the famous Irish dongs in Hollywood and the evolution of dong (x-men first class) cheers

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:43

Talking about dongs, how about "ding dong, the witch is dead." (Wizard of Oz). Sorry, too early, need more coffee.
Zzzzz
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:59

Which witch is that? Eli or Stacy? I haven't had my coffee yet either. Waiting for pill to dissolve.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:43

Either one, although not dead, dead, just dead to George. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:04

cindigirl wrote:Either one, although not dead, dead, just dead to George. LOL
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:49

Okay, back to the topic of “To which side does George dress”
Maybe this will wake you up ladies… Can\'t read it!

At my house, I’d love for him to dress on the left side of my BED, in the morning!!! Spliff

Zzzzz Stretch.... yawn... what?... hmmm?... What are you doing watching my dream?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:02

So after he gets out of bed, which side would you dress him? And then what would you do with him? No, no, nothing too, too graphic, maybe just a little.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:22

cindigirl wrote:So after he gets out of bed, which side would you dress him? And then what would you do with him? No, no, nothing too, too graphic, maybe just a little.

Bad for you to be alone at your daughter's. You seem hornier than usual. Remember the a/c is on the fritz. You'll be taking numerous cold showers if you don't get it together.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 18:33

As long as G keeps wearing the baggy jeans we'll never know for sure which way he's dressing.

Actually their a/c is back on, they took pity on me - and wait a minute, I'm always horny. Maybe that's why the bf is staying away. He'll pay for that one. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:32

Rub one out, Cindi.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:39

Nice avatar Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:47

Thank you, lol. Messed around with it on photoshop.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:52

Rub one out, Cindi..

Well I guess I asked for that one Clooney, didn't I? Thanks for the unwanted advice but I won't have to. LOL

Last edited by cindigirl on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:53

Did you mess around with his dressing side too?! Basketball lol!
Wonderful avatar that gives a lot of room to my imagination, no matter to which side he dresses...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 02:42

Boy, I leave you girls alone for a few hours, and you certainly get raunchy.

Cindi, doesn't your daughter let your bf be alone with you. You shouldn't have to be lonely.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 03:03

pattygirl wrote:Boy, I leave you girls alone for a few hours, and you certainly get raunchy.

lol! Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:05

cindigirl wrote:Rub one out, Cindi..

Well I guess I asked for that one Clooney, didn't I? Thanks for the unwanted advice but I won't have to. LOL

Psh. Have some fun.. you know the fingers wanna curl and find the sweet spot.

Last edited by Clooney on Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:11; edited 1 time in total
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:08

pattygirl wrote:Boy, I leave you girls alone for a few hours, and you certainly get raunchy..

Naw.. the is PG to me. Raunchy on the other hand I can't write here. Katie would kick me in a pool of cold water.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:09

;D
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 08 Aug 2011, 08:29

Clooney, what does "rub one out" mean?? It was mentioned in UITA, but I kinda know but not completely sure!!! Maybe there's a translation issue??!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 08 Aug 2011, 13:20

LOL.

Masturbate, fluffy.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 08 Aug 2011, 13:34

Thanks Clooney!! Your so succinct!! Also luvvvv your avatar. Cheers m'dear!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:43

Hey, girls. I have done my job. I bit the bullet and asked my son(the one from FL) about the dressing issue. He said statistically 76% of men dress to the left and 12% to the right. Rest dress to the center. He says it's how it hangs naturally. Also says that it is really dictated by the testicles. One hangs lower than the other (usually the left) and penis sort of protects it. He said you can also google "dressing left or right". So, I guess if George dresses to the right he is in the minority.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:53

Thanks pattygirl for the inciteful and informative info about men's "dressing pattern." You are lucky to have a son who can give you such a helpful and patient exlanation. I can tell you truthfully if I ever asked my son this question, I'm 100% sure he would have me committed. LOL I did ask my daughter though and she said her husband Dave "hangs" to the left. Mystery solved!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:04

cindigirl wrote:Thanks pattygirl for the inciteful and informative info about men's "dressing pattern." You are lucky to have a son who can give you such a helpful and patient exlanation. I can tell you truthfully if I ever asked my son this question, I'm 100% sure he would have me committed. LOL I did ask my daughter though and she said her husband Dave "hangs" to the left. Mystery solved!

You are welcome, cindi. Well, the son I asked is "the crazy one". As I said, I don't get to see him very much. We were sitting at breakfast, just talking and told him about forum. First asked him about the italian food "made in China" question (he's a chef in an Italian restaurant in downtown Tampa) and he said no way, he's never seen it. Then I bit the bullet and asked about dressing. As I said he's crazy so I figured he's just accept the fact that I'm nuts and leave it at that. Said that term dressing came from tailors. The tailor would ask so that he could make the dressing side a bit fuller. Also told me that trannys usually let it hang down the middle. He's a fund of information. He's sitting here now just ripping my DVDs onto his Macbook.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:20

pattygirl, your son sounds like a lot of fun. Please tell him I said hi!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 17:56

thanks to you and your son! I kept saying left all this time...lol

I might be wrong about George's dressing style, but it's ok. Lol

Hopefully, he doesn't dress to the middle lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 08 Aug 2011, 18:28

LOL @ Pattygirl asking your son about dressing styles. I asked the hubby a while back and he just looked at me like I was crazier than usual. But I have noticed that he dresses more to the left. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:54

Had lunch w/daughter. We told her about conversation. She went "Maaaa". Couldn't believe I'd have conversation of this type. Said you never talk to me about stuff like that. Asked if she would know the answer. Said she'd have to observe her hubby. Good for a laugh.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:58

Why don't u twitter Stacy and ask her to check?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:00

Stacy wouldn't tell you! She doesn't talk to the press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:05

Were not press just nosy fans

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:29

pattygirl wrote:Had lunch w/daughter. We told her about conversation. She went "Maaaa". Couldn't believe I'd have conversation of this type. Said you never talk to me about stuff like that. Asked if she would know the answer. Said she'd have to observe her hubby. Good for a laugh.

lol!
All of our husbands and boyfriends are going to start wondering why we're suddenly paying so much more attention to their crotch. Lmao
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 23:50

Pattygirl quote - "Had lunch w/daughter. We told her about conversation. She went "Maaaa". Couldn't believe I'd have conversation of this type."

I wonder what people from our kids' generation think we "old people" think about? We're not dead yet, not by a long shot. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 00:07

cindi, come on "old people" . You are definitely not there yet. I don't really think of myself as "old" yet. Just frustrated.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 00:47

No patty by old I meant mature. Should have said mature, experienced, wise, but still a lot of kick yet. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 01:05

Not much kick here. Body willing but needs greasing to get it going. Would need some real inspiration.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 09 Aug 2011, 16:09

Patty - That's what George is for.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 16:26

blubelle wrote:Patty - That's what George is for.

Honey, to be inspirational enough, he'd have to be by my side, holding on to me.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 16:33

Patty, I'm sure he can (and would) do that if he can. There are movies of him carting women around. He's strong. Look at how he flipped Clara around in The American. OMG vision alert - give me a moment. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 16:37

cindigirl wrote:Patty, I'm sure he can (and would) do that if he can. There are movies of him carting women around. He's strong. Look at how he flipped Clara around in The American. OMG vision alert - give me a moment. LOL

See, I was careful not to get too visual. Try not to dwell on that too much because when I do, I want to know what was really going on offcamera.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 16:37

in bed ahh,ahh..ahh,ahh..ahh,ahh..

Did I just do that... Please forgive me... I couldn't help it after reading CindiGirls message!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 16:57

So early in the day too, Cinderella. How will you cope?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next