George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

+19
Charley
Vi
Henway
it's me
Vilma
blubelle
fluffy
Clooney
watching
Katiedot
LornaDoone
MyGirlKylie
Dexterdidit
lucy
Atalante
doris day
pattygirl
cindigirl
melbert
23 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 Empty Re: To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 04:23

Little George?! what are you talking about? sizes? nickname? Suspect lol!

Back to top Go down

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 4 Empty Re: To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

Post by Clooney Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:26

That would be a nickname, LL.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:35

thanks Clooney, but why little? lol! it reminds me of the movie how to lose a guy in 10 days, when she named his genitals and he was not happy with the nickname given,lol

You ladies can always bring back this topic, which I enjoy it a lot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 13:07

It is a fun topic, LL, which I'm sure we all enjoy.

In some circles, nicknames denote the opposite of label. Heavy man is called tiny, tall man - peanut, etc. Isn't that what you were doing, Clooney, huh! huh! huh! cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 18 Aug 2011, 03:39

When I watched the video, I just giggled all the way through it while George was moving his legs. It just looked like his "little George" was doing the happy dance. Lots of happy
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 03:47

Patty: i love this topic, lol!

But I think the cloondong should get a more I don't know, little doesn't do for me lol!

Can't call the gosdong little ryan...lol
or fassdong little michael...lol
maybe we can vote for a nickname...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 18 Aug 2011, 08:35

How about Plooney?? A mix of phallus! with Clooney?? rabbit
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:34

How about MegaCloon or MagnaCloon? Can't decide which I like better.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:46

Patty, that sounds too big!!!! Don't want to do our Gee down in all that!!! Maybe we should just call it "Bob"??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:52

How about the DongClong? Laughing

And what was really funny about this name… When I was messing around on word typing supposed names I typed in DongClong… Word thinks I misspelled it and the correction is: Dangling... fits with the vid, huh!? cheers

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Explanation)

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 14:19

Sounds pretty good to me, Cindy.

REALLY NOW, Fluffy. Twisted Evil " Don't want to do our Gee down in all that!!! " Was that a freudian slip or what? Say wha?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 18 Aug 2011, 15:09

Patty, what the eyes don't see, the heart won't grieve, so lets just say we all have our own imagination!!! I'm a medium so I won't get dissapointed!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 15:11

A Freudian slip lurking in the closet... or armoire? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 18 Aug 2011, 15:17

fluffy wrote:Maybe we should just call it "Bob"??

Not sure that will work. In Internet acronym lingo BOB=Battery Operated Boyfriend, aka a vibrator. LoL

I think it's called Little George or whatever the guy's name is because of the whole taking on a life of it's own thing. Like you would say G is a persona himself and Little G has his own persona. And a little of that nickname may come from the fact that most men think with their little head instead of the one on their shoulders. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 15:38

Could be, could be. Could we call it Tiny Tim, no cause that would imply it needed a crutch. Nah, I don't think so. How about BIG GEORGE? It's what we'd all like to imagine it to be anyway.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 18 Aug 2011, 16:47

Patty, how about Great George??!!! or mini me!!! in bed
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 18 Aug 2011, 16:47

pattygirl wrote: It's what we'd all like to imagine it to be anyway.

Lmao Thumbs up!

The Magic Wand? Oh, how about Timex? You know, cause it takes a licking and keeps on ticking. LOL!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 17:46

MGK, now you have too much time to be inventive. Hope your husband comes home this weekend, you are really getting bad.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 18 Aug 2011, 18:02

pattygirl wrote:MGK, now you have too much time to be inventive. Hope your husband comes home this weekend, you are really getting bad.

Say wha? I'm so Halo
He may not want to come home this weekend. I'm PMSing.

lol!

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 18:18

It happens
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 19:21

fluffy wrote:Patty, how about Great George??!!! or mini me!!! in bed

How about "My Oh My"?

There's a neat song that goes with that by Slade. Great song and lyrics!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 19:50

We've got an impressive list so far, but have to wait till Katiedot, Merlin, Melbert, sociamar, etc. come on line. The names we have so far are: Clooneydong, Plooney, MagnaCloon, MegaCloon, Bob, Little George, BIG GEORGE, Timex, The Magic Wand, Great George and My Oh My.

While typing I thought of one more - MagmaGeorgie - magma as in molten lava.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 18 Aug 2011, 20:26

In honor of Bad poetry day, yes that is today, I give you...............

George's Package
Which way does your package hang?
You know the one you use to bang
We stare; we peek, just to seek
But sometimes it looks very bleak
Maybe it hangs very unique
It must dangle with great physique
Would you share your technique?
Oh don’t worry we won’t critique
Because I’m sure it must be very chic
Please do not make us sit here every week
With out just a little peek, so to speak
Come on out and streak
From the mountain peeks to the boutiques
We promise we won’t shriek or freak!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 20:29

You are without a doubt a Master Poet! Almost wet my pants. You are too much!! Coolio
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 18 Aug 2011, 20:32

two thumbs
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 18 Aug 2011, 21:20

Henway, that is just tooooo funny. A classic. Somehow it must get to G. He would absolutely love it.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 21:42

blubelle wrote:Henway, that is just tooooo funny. A classic. Somehow it must get to G. He would absolutely love it.

Think he might take pity on us and toss a bone.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Aug 2011, 21:54

pattygirl wrote:We've got an impressive list so far, but have to wait till Katiedot, Merlin, Melbert, sociamar, etc. come on line. The names we have so far are: Clooneydong, Plooney, MagnaCloon, MegaCloon, Bob, Little George, BIG GEORGE, Timex, The Magic Wand, Great George and My Oh My.

While typing I thought of one more - MagmaGeorgie - magma as in molten lava.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hen! YOU DEVIL!!! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 18 Aug 2011, 22:08

pattygirl wrote:

LMAO, we would all keel over from sheer delight.

Henway that was fabulous! Not worthy
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 22:48

Two balls and a bat on a plaque for Henway! cheers

Not a Lion cat or Oscar king but appropriate for such a feat!

That was excellent! Maybe George will delight us with a photo or two before the weekend hits! Please! Give Flowers2

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 18 Aug 2011, 23:06

pattygirl wrote:

Or, could that be a boner please?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 23:09

Henway wrote:In honor of Bad poetry day, yes that is today, I give you...............

George's Package
Which way does your package hang?
You know the one you use to bang
We stare; we peek, just to seek
But sometimes it looks very bleak
Maybe it hangs very unique
It must dangle with great physique
Would you share your technique?
Oh don’t worry we won’t critique
Because I’m sure it must be very chic
Please do not make us sit here every week
With out just a little peek, so to speak
Come on out and streak
From the mountain peeks to the boutiques
We promise we won’t shriek or freak!

Classic! cheers 10 out of 10 Hoorah!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 19 Aug 2011, 00:03

OMG - a boner please!!!! yes!!! I think we all need a very cold shower. Shit hits the fan
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 19 Aug 2011, 00:04

Taken one already - didn't do any good, Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 19 Aug 2011, 01:27

pattygirl wrote:Taken one already - didn't do any good, Smile

When it comes to our main man, no amount of cold showers will matter. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2011, 01:39

Brrrrrrrr.... that shower was cold!
What.... What.... did I just see the word "boner"? ....

...Maaann... back to the shower. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 04 Sep 2011, 00:45

I think this gives the definitive answer - to his right!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 04 Sep 2011, 01:01

I don't care - just like wherever it is. Shower time!!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Sep 2011, 06:18

Ok you smutty minded ladies, what do you make of this pic, hm?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:57

Katiedot wrote:Ok you smutty minded ladies, what do you make of this pic, hm?

Wow! I knew it had to be impressive but I didn't realize it took two hands to hold it.
This big

lol!

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:41

LOOOOOOOL !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:42

Charley wrote:I think this gives the definitive answer - to his right!

but I prefer this 'version'

Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 04 Sep 2011, 15:28

Be nicer without the suit!Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 16:02

Well, thank you VERY much! I'm barely awake and now I've slid right out of my chair... mmmmmm nice....
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 04 Sep 2011, 16:39

Didn't hurt yourself, did you? Didn't spill your coffee, did you? Like visual inspiration!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 21:19

Not much PattyGirl, not much!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 04 Sep 2011, 21:21

That's good. Pain would spoil the illusion.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 23:20

Pattygirl, someone very wise out there has a tattoo that says "Pain is love" lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 04 Sep 2011, 23:35

pattygirl wrote:That's good. Pain would spoil the illusion.

There's a fine line between pleasure and pain. Sometimes a little pain can be good. Kinky (cough) or so I've heard... Embarassed

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 23:44

But, not from sliding out of your chair onto your butt cuz' you got so "warm" from the pic!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next