George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes

+21
Maggy
silly girl
Clear As Mud
lelacorb
phys major
sadDonkey
Joanna
Cinderella
Lighterside
Atalante
pattygirl
it's me
MM
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
fluffy
lucy
melbert
Dexterdidit
Merlin
Katiedot
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes

Post by Joanna Tue 27 Dec 2011, 21:24

Yes Katie, we crossed messages in that !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes

Post by it's me Tue 27 Dec 2011, 23:18

devil!!!!!

poor cat....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Dec 2011, 23:20

Peta will condemn him for it.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Dec 2011, 23:28

right! Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 17:22

This just in, live from the world of weird:

From Videogum

Access Hollywood “caught up” (oh, girl, tell me everything) with George Clooney’s girlfriend, Stacy Keibler this week, who gives us a pretty interesting look at what these two lovebirds’ life is like away from the cameras:

“We have a rule that he is not allowed to play pranks on me,” the blonde beauty told Access, as George smiled by her side.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Good rule! Unfortunately, Stacy Keibler just signed her own dumped warrant. I mean, how can you seriously expect to hold onto a prankosaurus rex like George Clooney, the tyrant king of the prankosaur kingdom, if you’re unwilling to share in his greatest passion: pranks? Eventually he’s going to find someone younger and prettier who is into sewing fart machines into the lining of his tuxedo pants right before the BAFTAs, or whatever. Oh well. Good luck, Stacy Keibler. But the real news of the night came next when the spotlight turned to the New King of Pranksedy, Rupert Pranksin’ himself:

As for his planned prank on Pitt, George said it’s going to be major.

“I can’t tell you what it is, but I can tell you it’s going to end his career,” the actor joked. “I actually am working on something for [Brad,] but I want to wait until, you know, for a while. Let it run for a couple of years.”

Whoa. WHOA. It’s going to END PITT’S CAREER? Clooney is going to “LET IT RUN FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS”?!?! Fuck, dude. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. What’s in the prank?

I do love how that quote is introduced by “as for his planned prank on Pitt,” even though up until that point no one had been talking about George Clooney pranking Brad Pitt. It just goes without saying. As for the thing we all KNOW is going to HAPPEN. The wheels are always turning. Stay tuned for George Clooney’s next move. Hey let’s check back in with Stacy “Don’t Even Think About Fucking Pranking Me, George” Keibler one more time:

“George loves me to wear my heels,” Stacy, who was sporting a Marchesa gown, said.

And the actor might like his lady in a pair of heels, but the Golden Globe nominee doesn’t chime in on what she should wear on the red carpet.

“She picks her own [clothes.] She’s a grown up,” George added.

I don’t know, bro. Sounds like a keeper. If you two can work out this pranks thing, she sounds like a real keeper.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 19:28

hahahaha! he's already pranking you Stacy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 12 Jan 2012, 20:27

I was just thinking the same thing and here you are melbert...I am cracking up...The stuff on just jared is really funny to...I can't tell if some of those people need help or are just pulling our chain...LOL
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 12 Jan 2012, 20:44

I like to think that is her only as a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear As Mud Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:33

He will continue to raise the bar no doubt. This year just might be recognized as "PRANK-QUEST 2012, My Personal Opus" ! jocolor
Clear As Mud
Clear As Mud
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jan 2012, 22:34

Brad!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:44

From Popsugar
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 13:27

thanks for the vid!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:12

A round up of the top 10 practical jokes:

George Clooney's 10 greatest pranks

When it comes to pranks, everyone in Hollywood agrees there's only one master: George Clooney.

by Will Parkhouse
Pictures: PA Photos
19 October 2011 03:53 pm

We'll leave Matt Damon to explain this one. "Brad was sitting in his car and George tapped the car with his hand and said, 'All right, take care'," said the Bourne star. "When he pulled his hand away, he left a bumper sticker that read 'Small Penis Onboard'. Brad drove through rush hour traffic in Los Angeles with it. People were honking at him and waving, he thinks it's because he's Brad Pitt, so he's waving back." Nice.

Speak of the devil... This was a pretty elaborate one. While Matt was trying to lose weight for his part in The Informant with a combination of gym workouts and salads, George employed a woman to take in the waistband of the actor's trousers by an eighth of an inch every day. "He couldn't understand how he seemed to be gaining weight while he was trying so hard to lose it," remembered George, presumably with a large boyish twinkle in his eye.

Julia Roberts: "Those boys!" said the actress, referring to George, Brad and Matt and their joint silliness on the sets of Ocean's Eleven and its first sequel. "I was the only girl there. One day George Clooney put these giant potted trees in front of my door so that I couldn't get out to work." We bet the director loved that one...

Ryan Gosling
As an actor at the top of his game, George has a pretty good poker face. Fellow thespian Ryan filmed The Ides of March with him earlier this year, but wasn't exempt from the on-set antics. "He will come up to you and tell you something very serious," he said. "And then you walk away and you realise your pants are wet. He's had, like, an Evian spray bottle. He's been spraying your crotch the whole time." This one makes Mr C sound like a prankster possessed...

Jason Reitman: Last year, the Up in the Air director admitted he was surprised that his film set hadn't borne witness to any of Clooney's legendary pranks. "We all felt a little hurt, to be honest," he said - but perhaps George was just biding his time. "Then, the other night at the Golden Globes, he hid my Golden Globe..." Simple but effective.

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "The funny thing is, when you stay in a hotel, no matter what alias you use, all of the people at the hotel have to use that name," says George. "So I would always go as Arnold Schwarzenegger. And then they would go: 'Right away Mr Schwarzenegger!' And it made me laugh." We're guessing Arnie isn't exactly bearing the full brunt of a Clooney special here, but it's pretty funny...

Richard Kind: You may want to forget all thoughts of eating while reading this. Here goes... Spin City star Richard and George used to share a flat - nothing wrong with that. However, Richard became really worried that his cat wasn't well when he hadn't left any "little presents" in the cat litter tray for over a week. Little did he know, prankster George had been removing the cat's do-dos from the tray without Richard knowing. After a week of his pal thinking the poor cat was constipated, George decided it would be fun to relieve himself in the litter tray and pass it off as belonging to the cat. Hilarious.

Walter Cronkite: The Cloonster remembers inviting Walter over for dinner one night and telling him to dress smartly, but when the venerable late news anchor came downstairs to dine, George and his buddies were all dressed in casual clothes, so he went back up to change. "It took him a while," he said. "And while he did, we all ran upstairs, changed and put on suits." For some reason, the 90-year-old's reaction was to throw himself in a lake.

Jerry Weintraub: George got his pal Brad Pitt on board when he wanted to prank movie mogul Jerry during a boozy flight to Los Angeles. The trio embarked on an epic drinking competition, during which Jerry fell asleep. "When I got up," he recalled, "I felt squishy stuff in my shoes, in my underwear, in my clothes... They put M&M's in my underwear! I said: 'You sons of bitches! What did you guys do to me?' I found out from the pilots and the stewardess they were drinking water."

Bruce Willis: He's a brave man for this one... Apparently George bumped into the Die Hard star at some glitzy do or rather, and began listing men he'd seen hitting on Bruce's daughter Rumer. "Bruce kept getting madder and madder with each guy George mentioned," said a source. But the actor's hard work was all wasted when Rumer herself wandered up and said: "Dad, George told me to tell you that - uh, I forget his name - was talking to me." Foiled!

Plus this one from 2005:

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George Clooney's girlfriend Lisa Snowdon has revealed the Hollywood heartthrob constantly plays practical jokes on her. The stunning British TV presenter says the handsome actor, famed for his love of pranks, recently left her soaked after leaving a bunch of water balloons balanced above a door ready to come splashing down on her.

But Snowdon - who got back together with the 'Ocean's Twelve' star last summer after a brief split - says, although she loves his sense of humour, she admits sometimes the jokes leave her fuming.

She said: "They're a little below the belt occasionally, but he does have a great sense of humour."

However, the beautiful brunette claims she is now getting wise to Clooney's wicked sense of fun, and can spot the signs when she is about to become a victim of one of his pranks.

She added: "I'm getting clever. I get a gut feeling when he's in a naughty mood."

The 44-year-old actor is famous for his practical jokes and once even put his own faeces in a flatmate's cat litter tray.

The star, who used to share an apartment with 'Spin City' star Richard Kind, put his own excrement in the tray - after convincing Richard the pet was constipated
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:22

My, there's so much!

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Was Paul Newman A Better Prankster Than George Clooney?

By MIKE FLEMING | Friday May 21, 2010 @ 9:50am EDT

UPDATE: George Clooney has chimed in, and said that he was the victim on the Ocean’s Twelve set with Brad Pitt circulating an Italian language note to local crew from Clooney asking he be addressed by his character’s name.

In his newly published book Paul and Me, author A.E. Hotchner reminesces about his pal Paul Newman’s fondness for mischief that made the author unable to resist becoming wingman to the actor on all his pranks. Newman had the same effect on co-workers, especially because of his penchant for knocking down directors a few pegs with schemes that only a big star like him could get away with. “Paul so enjoyed life, and never acted like a superstar,” Hotchner tells me. “Whether he was pulling pranks on a movie set, or mixing the first batch of Newman’s Own salad dressing with a canoe paddle, he was a maverick who did what he wanted. He never would have turned in those performances if he wasn’t a person who took risks and had fun.”

There is much to like about Hotchner’s book. But his descriptions of Newman’s movie set pranks that got me wondering how he compares to today’s consummate prankster, George Clooney. Newman’s pranks come from the book, Clooney’s exploits were described to me by a confidante. I’ve seen other mentions of his pranks where credit went to others, but I’ll stick with my source for this tally:

Newman vs. George Roy Hill: When Hill didn’t buy a round of drinks for the crew on Slap Shot, Newman staged a fake horrific car crash —with himself behind the wheel — and scared the daylights out of his director. On Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, when Hill refused to make changes Newman suggested for a scene, Newman had the director’s desk sawed in half, causing it to collapse in Hill’s lap when he sat down. On The Sting, Hill once again resisted Newman’s suggestions — and later found his car cut in half. (Newman bought him a new one).

Clooney vs. Ocean cohorts: When Ocean’s Twelve shot a segment in Italy, Clooney circulated and signed Brad Pitt’s name to a memo that directed the local crew to only call him by his character’s name, Rusty, and never make eye contact. Because the memo was written in Italian, Pitt could only wonder why the crew behaved so oddly toward him. Another time, Clooney affixed the sticker “I’m Gay And I Vote” to the rear bumper of Pitt’s car. One time, after a late night of shooting, Clooney called room service and used his best gruff Jerry Weintraub impression to order breakfast for 17 delivered to the producer’s suite when Clooney knew Weintraub would be fast asleep.

Advantage: Newman. (How do you saw a car in half?)

Newman vs. Directors: When the humorless Otto Preminger directed Newman in Exodus, he not only rejected Newman’s script suggestions, but sternly lectured the actor on why actors shouldn’t make them. Newman got even during a fight scene on a high balcony. As Preminger shot from below, Newman started scuffling, then tossed off the balcony a dummy outfitted to look like himself. According to Hotchner, Preminger collapsed and required medical attention. On Buffalo Bill and the Indians, Robert Altman was twice victimized. During shooting, Newman snuck 300 live chickens into Altman’s trailer. But this one backfired on the actor because Altman slept elsewhere and returned the next morning to find 300 dead birds. Newman was billed for a new trailer. Later, after Altman hosted a dinner party and served cheap wine, shooting was interrupted the next day by the delivery of a live goat bearing this note: “Dear Bob, since what you serve at dinner is goat piss, you may as well have one handy.”

Clooney vs. Richard Kind: Kind was the victim of two meticulously planned Clooney pranks. When they shared an apartment, Clooney secretly began scooping the cat litter box. When Kind became very concerned about what he thought was his constipated kitty, Clooney said laxatives would do the trick. Clooney left a half-empty package of Ex-Lax for Kind to see as he left for work. Clooney then filled the cat box with his own Man-Turd, leaving his horrified pal to find it. Later when they had their own homes, Clooney made the curbside discovery of the most atrocious painting he’d ever seen. Clooney stored it and told Kind he’d begun taking art classes. Later, he framed the awful painting, presented it to Kind as his first major work, and suggested his pal display it in his living room as a testament to their friendship. It hung there for weeks before Clooney ‘fessed up.

Advantage: Clooney. (For the dedication needed to allow pranks to unfold over time).

Newman vs. Redford: For Newman’s birthday, Robert Redford deposited a junked Porsche in Paul’s driveway — sans wheels and fenders but wrapped in a blue bow. Newman retaliated by engaging a compacting company to crush the Porsche into a lump of steel, which he deposited in Redford’s living room, re-wrapped in the same blue ribbon.

Clooney Vs. Ben Weiss: Before they went off on a two-week golf holiday, with the agreement that neither would check voicemail, Clooney got hold of Weiss’ voicemail password. Doing his best Weiss impression, he re-recorded the answering machine message. Callers heard Weiss introduce himself, admit that he liked to perform a rather graphic sexual act, and then invite callers to leave messages. Weiss couldn’t erase it even after he got home because Clooney had changed the password. Weeks of messages piled up.

More about that last prank here:

from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George Clooney: Phone Message

In 2003, George Clooney and some friends visited Hawaii's remote Kona Village Resort for a weeklong vacation. They all agreed not to check their phone messages until their return. Shortly before leaving, one of Clooney's friends left him a voice mail message as a joke: "It's ----," he said, "it's eight o'clock, and I like cock! I just like it!"

Clooney, having retreived the message, managed to get the friend's password and replace his outgoing message with the joke voice mail. When the group arrived at the airport a week later, Clooney watched with considerable amusement as the man screamed over the phone at his assistant, "Gimme the f---ing code!" and then retrieved several voice mails, including one from his mother. "That," she said, "was a weird message..."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 03 Feb 2012, 12:36

Happy days !! Thanks for the fun postings Katie.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 Feb 2012, 13:09

help...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Feb 2012, 13:44

Well, so now who's lying? Richard took Kitty to the vet, George didn't leave Ex-Lax on the counter. And, it was Brad who circulated the memo to call George Mr. Ocean during the shoot. Kinda like the old kids game Telephone, eh?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:05

Did anyone notice that G said to "google" the Kitty Litter story? I thought he wasn't into the internet? I bet he does "google" himself....

Laughing

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Feb 2012, 12:16

of course!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 14:51

melbert wrote:Richard took Kitty to the vet, George didn't leave Ex-Lax on the counter.

There's a video of the cat box story on page 1 of this thread.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:01

I just rewatched it! Maybe that person who wrote that story above should have watched the video to get the "real" story...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:25

Not sure if this is the same video? I'm on a slow connection and can't watch it

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:47

If you think that George has to make this joke shit in the litter box for cats ............... I do not know whether to laugh or cry!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:37

Richard?
I'm coming to help you, hon warning
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:40

If I were Richard, I would tell George to kindly clean up the mess he made, LOL!! Mopping up the mess

George, this is where human beings do their business

pooping

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 22 Feb 2012, 20:19

Great Video!

Love what G is doing for Sudan,.

Bless his heart

Pigs are like dogs. They will run up to you and greet you.
They also like to urinate on your shoes while you are in them Laughing

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Feb 2012, 22:08

oh! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:42

Katiedot wrote:Not sure if this is the same video? I'm on a slow connection and can't watch it
Katie, your vid is WONDERFUL. It's not the Kitty story, but it's about Max, and the picture prank on Richard, and the giving of Christmas presents to less fortunate families and Sudan. It's just great!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 06:24

yep!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:00

An update on his supposed prank against Brad Pitt (although I'd put money on there being no such prank in existence).

There's a video at the link that I can't embed here.

George Clooney Gives Us More Details About The Career-Ending Prank He’s Playing On Brad Pitt
By Mark Graham

George Clooney has won an Oscar, he’s dating a living Oscar statuette, he had front row seats to Cirque du Soleil last night, AND he once lived under the same roof as Tootie, Blair and Mrs. Garrett. However, by all accounts, his is a life still unfulfilled. Back in January, The Cloons confessed to Inside The Actors Studio host James Lipton that he’s been laying the groundwork for two years (!) on what will one day be considered the most epic prank of all-time. “I’m working on one right now for Brad Pitt,” he admitted. “It might end his career. I’m not going to tell you what it is, but just know, I got it.”

Well, VH1 News correspondent Janell Snowden caught up with the man that Videogum recently dubbed as “Prankosaurus Rex” on the red carpet of the Oscars last night and pressed him for details on how exactly he’s going to ruin fellow handsome actor Brad Pitt’s career. Dr. Ross didn’t exactly spill the beans, but he did give away two previously unreleased piece of information about The Prankening. “It’s not (expensive),” he told us, nor is it cruel. “It just takes patience.” Hmmmm, patience he says … Wait, does this mean that it somehow is related to the Guns N’ Roses song and that W. Axl Rose is somehow involved? IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY! We, and Brad Pitt, might have to wait years to find out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:27

“Prankosaurus Rex”???

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:34

Katiedot wrote:An update on his supposed prank against Brad Pitt (although I'd put money on there being no such prank in existence).

Ha ha. Yes, the prank is probably that there IS no prank and Brad will spend the rest of his life waiting...just waiting for the other shoe to drop. What a Face
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 01 Mar 2012, 18:32

That's what I've been saying all along. The prank is that there is NO prank...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Mar 2012, 18:45

melbert wrote:That's what I've been saying all along. The prank is that there is NO prank...

Yeah Right Exactamundo!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 01 Mar 2012, 19:00

The prank thing reminds me of a segment on "Everybody Loves Raymond" where Ray thought Debra was going to prank on him somehow. It turns out there was no prank and Ray said he could have drank soda and worn underwear all along. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Mar 2012, 20:31

A more detailed version of the painting story:

Driving home from the Warner Bros lot one day, George spotted a huge oil painting of a big-breasted, huge-bottomed and totally naked Mexican woman, in a rubbish bin.

Swinging his grey BMW over to the kerb, he leant out and grabbed the picture. It was the ugliest thing he'd ever seen. But George had a plan. He normally meets The Boys on a Monday night but after bagging the picture, he started crying off - telling his mates he was going to art classes. Claiming it was therapeutic, he began dragging his friends around craft fairs and artists' shops. This went on for six months until George presented Richard Kind (press secretary Paul in Spin City) with a gift - an oil painting he'd "done himself" of a large, naked Mexican woman. He'd even signed it.

Richard was flabbergasted. The picture was hideous. George had absolutely no talent. But George was his best friend in the world. How could he upset him? He managed a weak smile and hung the painting in pride of place on his living-room wall.

It was weeks before George let him in on the secret.

Richard Kind's ass story:
After a party, actor Harry Hamlin left his camera behind. George grabbed Richard Kind: "Hey, pal. Everyone's mooned into Harry's camera. Now it's your turn"

As Kind obliged, George managed to get his friend's head in the picture along with everything else. A few days later there was a call from a puzzled Hamlin: "Why the hell is there a picture of Richard Kind's ass on my camera?"

And the farting contest story:

His idea of fun? Introducing farting contests. It wasn't everyone's idea of a good time but it suited George.

"Brad Pitt and George thought they'd try it while we were on a plane," says screenwriter Ted Griffin. "When you're at 30,000ft and can't open a window, it's really upsetting." "
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 21 Mar 2012, 00:53

boys will be boys!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Mar 2012, 00:57

I bet some of those passengers were wishing they were in economy that plane ride! Love the painting prank, Richard seems to be a reacurring victim. I wonder if he ever did anything to get him back from either prank?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Wed 21 Mar 2012, 03:53

I love these stories. The painting story is hilarious and really illustrates the patience George has in order to get the prank just. right. lol!
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Nov 2013, 16:52

Here's a new one (from the Esquire December 2013 interview HERE):

Being Clooney, he does not only write to Brad Pitt, however. He also writes as Brad Pitt. A few years ago, he even had some stationery made up with Brad Pitt’s letterhead. Then he found a book about acting and accents and sent it to Meryl Streep, with an accompanying note. It said, “Dear Meryl, this book really helped me with my accent for Troy. I hope it helps you too.” He signed it “Brad Pitt.”

Then he sent another letter to Don Cheadle on “Pitt’s” stationery. As long as Cheadle has been acting, he has dreamt of playing Miles Davis. So the letter informed Cheadle that Pitt’s production company had acquired the rights to Davis’s life story. The letter said that Pitt wanted him to star in it.

As Charlie Parker.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Nov 2013, 17:06

The Don Cheadle story made me laugh out loud. 
He's got such a dead pan expression when being funny too. Love to have seen his reaction to that letter.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Nov 2013, 18:23

devil DEVIL DEVIL !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Dec 2013, 07:08

Here's a prank he played on his dad recently, according to his interview in the British Esquire magazine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney tells me he screened a rough cut of his next film, a Second World War drama called The Monuments Men, for Nick, who has a small part in it playing George's character as an old man.

Clooney: "In the very last shot of th emovie, [Nick] walks out through this church and the music is paying and for the sceening I had this card come up at the end: 'In loving memory of Nick Clooney'. And he's like, 'I'm not . . . what the hell?'

And I go, 'Hey, many, the movie doesn't come out for a while. I'm just covering all my bases'."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 14 Dec 2013, 10:07

Good one LOL a bit dark humor
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Dec 2013, 14:16

bit?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 14 Dec 2013, 18:01

A bit, no, yes. Exceeding appropriate bounds then. Unlimitedly. There´s no in between!
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Dec 2013, 21:17

courageous
luckily his father can understand

Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 15 Dec 2013, 02:10

Read any thread with kitty in the title .... sooo love the stories....Thanks Katie  Thumbs up! 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 15 Dec 2013, 15:02

Nick has a wonderful sense of humor the fact that George got one over on him is very funny.

And I'll bet that even though he was able to joke about his dad passing, I'm sure there will be a very big hole in George's heart when that happens.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Mar 2014, 19:38

I'm amazed they are still friends lol

We have heard the painting story before but I didn't realize that GC does a wicked Richard Kind impersonation:

KNOW GEORGE CLOONEY? BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!

George Clooney is one of Hollywood’s most respected celebrities. He’s also one of Hollywood’s most-liked celebrities. And he’s also one of Hollywood’s most-feared celebrities. Why would he be feared? Two words: practical jokes.

Yes, George Clooney is show business’ undisputed King of the Pranks, and nobody is safe – even his best friends. In fact, they’re usually his favorite targets! One of his most infamous tricks was the one he pulled on character actor Richard Kind, and just thinking about it brings back plenty of fun memories for Clooney

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 07 Mar 2014, 04:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the story. Please don't just post links)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next