George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you

+4
annemarie
it's me
ladybugcngc
benex
8 posters

Go down

George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you Empty George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you

Post by benex Fri 28 Sep 2018, 16:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=34]George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you[/size]

They already have very refined palettes!

SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 - 12:45 BST AINHOA BARCELONA

Leave a comment

George Clooney's twins appear to be taking after their dad with their love of Italian food – and who can blame them? The actor's personal chef, Viviana Frizzi, has opened up about her child-friendly menus which include some very refined dishes – salmon, tomato risotto, margherita pizza and ricotta with raspberries. "The twins are not fussy eaters," Viviana told People. "When they like a dish, they put their little fingers on their cheeks, smile and say, 'Mmm!'"

Viviana, who hails from Lake Como in Italy, has worked as the Clooneys' full-time private chef since 2013. She cooks up a weekly pizza night for George and his wife Amal; their favourite is a margherita with rocket salad, says Viviana, but her repertoire also includes Lebanese and Indian dishes, sushi and a lot of Italian fare.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George and Amal's twins are "not fussy eaters" 

PUBBLICITÀ

"She can make anything, including handmade gnocchi with pesto that would make you cry," said George in the joint interview. "Vivi cooks almost every night for us now because we have the twins. Going out isn't as easy or as interesting as it used to be. Besides all of our friends would rather eat her food than hit up a local restaurant in Como or in London."
MORE: Why Paul Hollywood cried watching the latest episode of Bake Off
George became a dad for the first time aged 56 when his wife Amal gave birth to twins Ella and Alexander in June 2017. While the couple rarely speak about their children in public, human rights lawyer Amal recently opened up about the adorable youngsters.
George and Amal's cutest moments:

MORE: David and Victoria Beckham enjoy date night with £1,390 wine
Speaking at an awards ceremony in LA, where George was honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award by the American Film Institute, Amal said: "My love, what I have found with you is the great love I always hoped existed. And seeing you with our children, Ella and Alexander, is the greatest joy in my life. You fill our home with laughter and happiness and that's even before the children have worked out that 'da-da' is Batman, a talking fox, and friends with Mary Poppins. I'm so proud of you my love."

This Is What George and Amal Clooney's Twins Do When They Taste Food They Like

Too cute!

by Jenny Berg
September 27, 2018 • 7:17 PM ET

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pinterest [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] More

The perks of being a private chef for George and Amal Clooney are, we imagine, bountiful. But, perhaps there's no greater reward than watching the adorable way the couple's twins, Alexander and Ella, show appreciation for a meal well cooked. 
Chatting with People, the superstars' chef Viviana Frizzi shared this super-cute anecdote from the Clooneys' kitchen: "The twins are not fussy eaters. When they like a dish, they put their little fingers on their cheeks, smile and say, Mmm!” Aww! But in the end, who could blame the little ones from saying Mmm
For the kids, Frizzi whips up dishes like salmon, tomato risotto, pizza, and raspberries drizzled with ricotta. (We're putting our fingers to our cheeks just thinking about it.) And in the meantime, the menu for mom and dad doesn't sound any less appetizing. 

[size=11]See More
Surprise! George Clooney Bartended at the Royal Wedding

Frizzi spilled that the couple has a weekly pizza night (Margarita is their favorite); she's also been known to whip up sushi, Indian food, and Lebanese dishes. So, just blame the chef for squashing your chances of seeing George and Amal out at a restaurant. 
"Vivi cooks almost every night for us now because we have the twins," George tells People. "Going out isn’t as easy or as interesting as it used to be. Besides all of our friends would rather eat her food than hit up a local restaurant in Como or in London."
Once again, the Clooneys — even the littlest ones — are life goals.[/size]
The Feast is Bravo’s digital destination for foodies, serving fresh culinary inspo, piping hot celebrity food coverage, diet and wellness trends, plus the kitchen hacks and tools you never knew you needed. Like us on Facebook and visit daily for a curated menu of essential food news, from seriously thought provoking to just plain fun.

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you Empty Re: George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 28 Sep 2018, 17:48

Shocked
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you Empty Re: George Clooney's twins' favourite food revealed – and it may surprise you

Post by it's me Fri 28 Sep 2018, 19:26

5 years
Already
Unbelievable

How much time ago he sold his soul
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 28 Sep 2018, 19:31

Lightsabre fight They NEVER got the soul.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Fri 28 Sep 2018, 19:32; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Sep 2018, 19:32

Time flies
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 28 Sep 2018, 19:36

He didn't sell his soul he fell in love with the woman that was meant for him. And according to the man himself he couldn't be happier .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 28 Sep 2018, 19:41

annemarie wrote:He didn't sell his soul he fell in love with the woman that was meant for him. And according to the man himself he couldn't be happier .
Yahooooo      Love2      ❤️
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Sep 2018, 23:43

annemarie wrote:He didn't sell his soul he fell in love with the woman that was meant for him. And according to the man himself he couldn't be happier .

I don't think so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Sep 2018, 00:17

Why?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Sep 2018, 00:20

He doesn't seem genuinely happy
At all
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 29 Sep 2018, 08:33

it's me wrote:He doesn't seem genuinely happy
At all
He is genuinely loved by family, close friends, and people across the globe.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 29 Sep 2018, 10:47

His life has changed and he has gotten older, as we all do. He has said he has never been happier or loved anyone as much as he does  Amal. His friends and family have said he is happy they are the people who really know him.

He has his off days like everyone, and we don't see him that often anymore we here really don't know him, but I do believe him and from what i have seen he loves her and is very happy with his new life.

If he weren't happy he wouldn't be married and he certainly wouldn't have had children with Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Sep 2018, 13:22

No
He is still there

In the dark

Alone
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 29 Sep 2018, 14:18

annemarie wrote:His life has changed and he has gotten older, as we all do. He has said he has never been happier or loved anyone as much as he does  Amal. His friends and family have said he is happy they are the people who really know him.

He has his off days like everyone, and we don't see him that often anymore we here really don't know him, but I do believe him and from what i have seen he loves her and is very happy with his new life.

If he weren't happy he wouldn't be married and he certainly wouldn't have had children with Amal.
Well said about "George" and Amal.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Sat 29 Sep 2018, 14:32; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 29 Sep 2018, 14:21

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No
He is still there

In the dark

Alone
Happy to hear that; I've grown in love, to love and adore the inside guy.  George Clooney, four years of marriage over.  The future is yet to be written.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Sep 2018, 14:37

Tanti auguri

Servono tutti
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 30 Sep 2018, 18:44

For the kids, Frizzi whips up dishes like salmon, tomato risotto, pizza, and raspberries drizzled with ricotta. (We're putting our fingers to our cheeks just thinking about it.) And in the meantime, the menu for mom and dad doesn't sound any less appetizing. [/size]

Salmon- for 15 month olds??????  Okay, Moms of COH- did/does your toddler enjoy salmon, tomato risotto, etc?

jmho... this whole PEOPLE mag  item is total and pathetic pr bull#&%^(.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 30 Sep 2018, 20:19

Babies will eat anything I have found, if they like the taste  it's really when they are older that they have opinions and get picky.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Sep 2018, 21:51

Hate to say it, Pigpen, but my three did - and more besides - had to disguise small pieces of red pepper and mushroom tho.

Don't forget that they'll be having quite a lot of Lebanese food like humus and taboullah too

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 30 Sep 2018, 22:51

Ha!  If only.  My kids were the pickiest eaters when they were that young.  Pizza!  They both loved pizza.  No meat, no fish, no veggies.  But I had several friends with toddlers who ate almost anything including fish.  I was so jealous.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down