George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys?

4 posters

Go down

Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? Empty Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys?

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 May 2017, 05:36

Yes, some posters may find this offensive.  Yes, CDAN is often a bucketload of shit.  Yes, I'm posting it.  

I'm posting this because I like to have ALL Clooney stories (true, untrue, outlandish and unprovable) on this forum.

For those not familiar with CDAN (Crazy Days And Nights), this is a gossip website.  He posts a lot of blind items (stories too salacious and/or untrue for him to be able to include the real names of the celebrities it's supposed to be about) and then from time to time he reveals the people in the blind item.  How true any of this is, is up to the reader to decide.

Thanks to Einster for this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

February 28, 2017
The eggs are hers, but there is talk that the sperm donor is someone else other than this A lister for this A list couple’s impending parenthood.
George and Amal Clooney
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? Empty Re: Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys?

Post by LizzyNY Thu 11 May 2017, 13:35

Well, only time will tell. Those kids damn well better look like George!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys? Empty Re: Blind items revealed: sperm donor for the Clooneys?

Post by amaretti Thu 11 May 2017, 13:44

He he heeeeeeee Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 11 May 2017, 15:29

IF(???) true...don't you think it would be an amazing use of celebrity to go public with this.....I watch a soap, Emmerdale, a storyline right now is about a young happy guy called Adam who is half of a  great couple who just found out HE can't have kids....He had no idea the problem they were encountering were on his side....and though supportive of his wife if she had had the problem he has gone to pieces over his diagnosis....

When you think there are guys all over the world capitulated into this scenario, who like Adam, feel the world has gone from under their feet...How BRAVE would it be for Mr SEX-ON-TOAST to be open about it.....

It is no slight on masculinity or virility....just swimmers with out paddles or swimmers with no sense of direction, BIG DEAL....

Yet again, NO role model.....

Adam won't hear of sperm donation, and is in a terrible state....Now if his wife could have stuck a picture of George on the fridge....with a sign saying all donations gratefully received ......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 May 2017, 15:39

Hmmm.  If it were true, I think George probably would say just because it's a big deal and could help others.  

Interesting wording in the blind item: there is talk that the sperm donor is someone else

Of course there's talk: as soon as he posted it, he ensured there was talk.  And I'm sure there's been enough rumour and gossip going around about George over the years to make some people wonder.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down