George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one

+6
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
it's me
Carla97
Picachu
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one Empty Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Aug 2013, 04:48

Taking this with a pinch of salt . . . Thanks Henway for the find.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SUNDAY, AUGUST 18, 2013

Blind Items Revealed
May 27, 2013

He had told her they were finished. This A+ list mostly movie actor had finally split for good from this C list celebrity and former reality star. Then she texted a photo of herself in Cannes sitting in this A+ list mostly movie star's lap to her former guy. The next thing you know she was being whisked to his side to have dinner and spend the night. She wants another contract.

George Clooney/Stacy Keibler
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one Empty Re: Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one

Post by Picachu Mon 19 Aug 2013, 06:02

Has there been any sightings of either of them over the past month?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one Empty Re: Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one

Post by Carla97 Mon 19 Aug 2013, 07:34

It doesn´t say a thing to me!
Who sat on who´s lap?
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Aug 2013, 08:53

What?
I didn't understand scratch 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Aug 2013, 08:57

Oh for crying out loud! Do you guys read this forum or just post messages?!

Remember during the Cannes film festival when we were speculating that George and Stacy had broken up? Stacy was pictured on a yacht in Cannes with Leo Di Caprio? That was when this rumour was first posted. Now it's just been confirmed by the gossip writer that this was indeed about George and Stacy.

Well, so the gossip writer says. I suspect a lot of these blind items are made up or based on supposition rather than fact.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Aug 2013, 09:02

So the finishing line can be set around the end of May?
Is this the meaning of that?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 Aug 2013, 09:04

Yep, saw that report, implied they were a bit snug, but can't remember which (dubious) outlet it came from.........and as they're still Friends nothing would surprise me..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 19 Aug 2013, 10:15

Can't see it ....G definitely turned the page IMO.

And I hope Stacy has too.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Mon 19 Aug 2013, 15:05

Well, if he jetted Stacy to his place at that time period....he was a pretty busy guy, because he was supposedly hooking up with Monika at the same time...

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 19 Aug 2013, 16:07

Okay us detectives thought we figured all this out in may about the time and everything.
Go to the link and after the picture of George somewhere you can see how smart we all are. I hate reading things that I wrote a ways back just shows me I'm not a "know it all" I know nothing.

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 19 Aug 2013, 19:27

Katiedot wrote:Oh for crying out loud!  Do you guys read this forum or just post messages?!

Remember during the Cannes film festival when we were speculating that George and Stacy had broken up?  Stacy was pictured on a yacht in Cannes with Leo Di Caprio?  That was when this rumour was first posted.  Now it's just been confirmed by the gossip writer that this was indeed about George and Stacy.

Well, so the gossip writer says.  I suspect a lot of these blind items are made up or based on supposition rather than fact.
I do read some of the stuff. Reading is not same as understanding. Very Happy 
But I prefer to look at the pictures really. Fantasy man. Embarassed 

Huh I never read anything about leo di laadilaa. For all I care he can sit in a tree somewhere.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 19 Aug 2013, 22:15

@ Carla

Ha ha ha love "Leo di laadilaa"
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 19 Aug 2013, 22:32

Baloney.
Lying 

GC didn't mind that she was photographed getting wasted with Michael Phelps?

For one, I doubt Stacy Keibler is Leo's type.  He likes models, doesn't he?
Secondly, there would have been another call for a photo-op if she was seen with George.

She didn't even attend his birthday. It's not like they were in different hemespheres.
Last photo of them together was in March this year, or at least that's what was published....

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:13; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 19 Aug 2013, 22:40

Katiedot wrote:Oh for crying out loud!  Do you guys read this forum or just post messages.
Oy i Take a bit of offence to that, I only asked a question,  I miss alot of what is written here because I don't get the chance to come here that often due to working long hours and I don't have the time to look back on every single post
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:14

Carla97 wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Oh for crying out loud!  Do you guys read this forum or just post messages?!

Remember during the Cannes film festival when we were speculating that George and Stacy had broken up?  Stacy was pictured on a yacht in Cannes with Leo Di Caprio?  That was when this rumour was first posted.  Now it's just been confirmed by the gossip writer that this was indeed about George and Stacy.

Well, so the gossip writer says.  I suspect a lot of these blind items are made up or based on supposition rather than fact.
I do read some of the stuff. Reading is not same as understanding. Very Happy 
But I prefer to look at the pictures really. Fantasy man. Embarassed 

Huh I never read anything about leo di laadilaa. For all I care he can sit in a tree somewhere.
Seriously Carla I just spit my drink. How funny I was laughing hard.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 07:51

it's me wrote:So the finishing line can be set around the end of May?
Is this the meaning of that?
Yes, finishing line is set after 70 lapses.
He took pole position and held it all the way
she tried passing couple of times
but failed the attempt
If the race was over in may we all really need to think twice and act wise and go home now
and wait for the next one sunny 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down