George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev

4 posters

Go down

Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev Empty Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev

Post by carolhathaway Thu 23 Aug 2018, 21:45

Just found that on Instagram:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by carolhathaway on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 21:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had a wrong name)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev Empty Re: Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 23 Aug 2018, 21:47

Question  Carol, I don't get it.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev Empty Re: Hilarious pic by Steve Lukather's son Trev

Post by it's me Thu 23 Aug 2018, 21:50

Sweet  alien
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 23 Aug 2018, 22:15

Ladybug,
that's a pic of Trev Lukather with George where he described having spent christmas with George and got Batman presents by him. I found the pic hilarious. If you think differently, that's okay for me,
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 23 Aug 2018, 22:23

carolhathaway wrote:Ladybug,
that's a pic of Trev Lukather with George where he described having spent christmas with George and got Batman presents by him. I found the pic hilarious. If you think differently, that's okay for me,
Thanks
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 24 Aug 2018, 17:53

Great find, Carolhathaway. Love the pic. The boy looks to be around 10 or 11 years old. Can't believe George gave him the vhs of "FDTD"! What a Face Very Happy I wonder how old the twins will be before he lets them watch it!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down