George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight"

+3
What Would He Say
Katarzyna
PigPen
7 posters

Go down

In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" Empty In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight"

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2018, 05:32

In Touch, Germany, comes along with this sensational story.  English translation below. It also - very responsibly - includes the supposed diet plan she's using for anyone else wishing to shock George Clooney by their own weight loss. Anorexia, here we come!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=30]GEORGE CLOONEY: SCHOCKIERENDE ENTHÜLLUNG UM EHEFRAU AMAL

30.04.2018 > 18:31

[/size]

SHARES

• [size=34]TEILEN[/size]

• [size=34]+REDDIT THIS![/size]

[size]

Der Abnehm-Wahn von George Clooneys Ehefrau kennt keine Grenzen: Jetzt wurde ihr krasser Ernährungsplan enthüllt...

Was will Amal zum Essen auf den Tisch? Fisch, Fisch, Fisch. Und irgendwie sieht die Frau von George Clooney (56) mittlerweile tatsächlich wie ein dünner Hering aus: Streichholz-Ärmchen, ausgemergeltes Gesicht und selbst ihr Zweiteiler in Größe XS ist viel zu weit: Bei dem Anblick der Anwältin vor wenigen Tagen in New York wundern wir uns, dass sie sich überhaupt noch auf den Beinen halten kann!

[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[size]

GEORGE & AMAL CLOONEY: MEGA EHE-STREIT HINTER VERSCHLOSSENEN TÜREN

[/size]
[size]

Seit der Geburt ihrer Zwillinge im letzten Juni ist Amal auf Diät – und hat offenbar den Absprung verpasst. Stattdessen hat sie 23 Kilo verloren und ist deutlich dünner als vor der Geburt ihrer Kids. „Amal ist besessen von dem Gedanken, bloß nicht zuzunehmen“, heißt es. „Sie hasst es, mehr als 54 Kilo zu wiegen.“ Doch selbst davon ist die 40-Jährige gerade weit entfernt: bei einer Größe von 1,74 Metern bringt sie nur noch 49 Kilo auf die Waage. Mit einem BMI (Body-Mass-Index) von knapp 16 gilt sie als untergewichtig – macht sie so weiter, rutscht Amal sogar blitzschnell in den lebensgefährlichen BMI-Bereich von unter 15!

AMAL CLOONEYS MAGERWAHN WIRD IMMER SCHLIMMER

Doch obwohl sich ihr Umfeld bereits Sorgen macht und selbst George trotz Ehekrise Angst um die Mutter seiner Kinder hat, denkt die Juristin nicht daran, ihre Ernährung umzustellen! „Seit fast einem Jahr hält sie sich strikt an ihre Fisch-Diät. Morgens gibt es Algensuppe, mittags und abends Fisch. Kichererbsen und Hummus mit einem Vollkorncracker sind die einzigen nicht fischigen Ausnahmen“, plaudert ein Bekannter aus. Und auch diese (wenigen) Kalorien verbrennt Amal größtenteils wieder: „Sie geht täglich eine Stunde laufen, manchmal hebt sie noch 20 Minuten lang Gewichte oder macht 30 Minuten lang Pilates.“ Klingt nicht gerade so, als ginge das noch lange gut – vielleicht sollte Amal endlich mal wieder herzhaft in einen Burger beißen, ohne ein schlechtes Gewissen zu haben.

SO SIEHT AMALS KRASSE DIÄT AUS

[/size]

• Frühstück: „Morgens isst Amal Algensuppe, manchmal mit einem gekochten Ei“, heißt es. Nicht umsonst werden Algen auch als Schlankwunder bezeichnet: Sie sind fast fettfrei, versorgen den Körper aber mit reichlich Ballaststoffen.

• Lunch: Fische wie Lachs oder Makrele landen mindestens einmal täglich auf Amals Teller – viel Eiweiß und Jod kurbeln den Stoffwechsel an, der hohe Anteil an Omega-3-Fettsäuren bringt ihn in Balance. Die Kichererbsen versorgen sie mit Kalzium und Eisen – bei ihrer unausgewogenen Ernährung zwar wichtig, dennoch kann Amal so nicht zunehmen.

• Dinner: Auch hier versorgt Amal ihren Körper mit Kalzium und Eisen in Form von Hummus, dazu gibt es manchmal einen Vollkorncracker und gedämpftes Gemüse. So ein Abendessen hat nur knapp 160 Kalorien.

GEORGE CLOONEY - SHOCKING REVELATIONS ABOUT WIFE AMAL

The slimming delusion of George Clooney's wife knows no bounds: Now her crunchy diet plan has been revealed ...

What does Amal want to eat on the table? Fish, fish, fish. And somehow the wife of George Clooney (56) actually looks like a thin herring: matchstick-arm, emaciated face and even her two-piece in size XS is way too far: At the sight of the lawyer in New York a few days ago we are surprised that she can still stand on her feet!

Since the birth of her twins last June, Amal is on a diet - and apparently has missed the jump. Instead, she has lost 23 pounds and is significantly thinner than before the birth of her kids. "Amal is obsessed with the thought of not gaining weight," they say. "She hates to weigh more than 54 kilos." But even of the 40-year-old is just far away: at a height of 1.74 meters, it brings only 49 kilos on the scales. With a BMI (Body Mass Index) of just under 16, she is considered underweight - makes it so on, Amal slips even lightning fast in the lethal BMI range of less than 15!

AMAL CLOONEY'S MAGIC FOUNTAIN WILL ALWAYS BE DIFFICULT
But although their environment already worries and even George despite marriage crisis is afraid for the mother of his children, the lawyer does not think about changing their diet! "For almost a year, she has strictly adhered to her fish diet. In the morning there is seaweed soup, at noon and in the evening fish. Chickpeas and hummus with a whole wheat cracker are the only non-fishy exceptions, "chats out a friend. And most of those (few) calories burns Amal again: "She walks an hour a day, sometimes lifting weights for 20 minutes, or doing Pilates for 30 minutes." Does not sound like it will last a long time - maybe Amal finally bite heartily into a burger without feeling guilty.

HOW AMALS DIET LOOKS
Breakfast: "In the morning, Amal eats seaweed soup, sometimes with a boiled egg," it says. It is no coincidence that algae are also known as slimming miracles: They are almost fat-free, but provide the body with plenty of fiber.

Lunch: Fish such as salmon or mackerel land on Amal's plate at least once a day - lots of protein and iodine stimulate the metabolism, and the high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids brings it into balance. The chickpeas provide them with calcium and iron - although important in their unbalanced diet, yet Amal can not gain weight this way.

Dinner: Here, too, Amal provides her body with calcium and iron in the form of hummus, and sometimes there is a whole-grain crackers and steamed vegetables. Such a dinner only has just under 160 calories.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" Empty Re: In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight"

Post by PigPen Tue 01 May 2018, 13:52

Just the sound of it makes me lose my appetite.. so I guess it is a good wt loss diet!!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight" Empty Re: In Touch Germany "'Shocking' Revelations About Amal Clooney's Weight"

Post by Katarzyna Tue 01 May 2018, 15:54

Anyone can see Amal has an eating disorder. People who have met her have tweeted she's frighteningly skinny. That level of thinness is NOT attractive to men IMO. I don't believe George's "relationship" with Amal is at all based on physical attraction from his side. His comnent that his agent called him up and said this is the woman you are going to marry is telling. I think George's "marriage" to Amal is nothing more than an arrangement. And one that has backfired on him bigtime. I think he got to 53, had a midlife crisis and decided to settle for her and change his image after he was made fun of at the Golden Globes. The toll this relationship is taking on him has resulted in massive physical ageing.

Katarzyna
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 01 May 2018, 18:04

I have always felt that Amal is excessively thin - whether by design or genetics I don't know - and I can't understand why someone who is so thin would be on such a low calorie diet. It isn't unhealthy, but it really doesn't seem necessary in her case - unless it's to make sure she can keep fitting into all those designer clothes - and not end up built like her mother.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 01 May 2018, 19:05

Hmmm well this is the same story we read about a week ago isn’t it?  A story that uses unnamed sources ... again.  Personally I think it’s a silly and stupid story.  Amal herself was quoted as saying that she and George tried one of those cleansing diets not too long ago but couldn’t even go through with it.  

Amal is tall and slim.  She has looked this way for quite a few years (even pre George).   She doesn’t look unhealthy at all to me.  She certainly does not look anorexic.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 01 May 2018, 20:36

Donnamarie - I don't think she's anorexic or unhealthy, but I do think she is very thin - not just "slim". Keep in mind that we see her mostly in photos and an occasional video clip, and remember that the camera adds weight. Just my opinion, but if she gained a few pounds I don't think the world would end.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 01 May 2018, 21:14

My wish is that this is not a constant conversation at home.... I have friends who talk about diets at every opportunity even in front of their kids.... I don’t think I heard the word diet until I was 16 or more....No wonder kids have eating problems and obesity problems when they hear food demonise or glamourise due to its caloric value... and not the joy of taste texture and aroma.....

Amal is profoundly slight, if by nature or severe dieting and punishing exercise regime her future health will be affected.... If it is natural then I feel very sad for her, I have 2 female relatives who constantly battle being born and living under weight .....believe me it truly is harder to put on weight than take it off...doesn’t affect me! My healthy appetite is very evident:)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 01 May 2018, 22:36

WWHS- I had a college friend who had the same problem as your relatives. She was one of those people who didn't care about food and had to be reminded to eat.We all envied her, that she could eat as much as she wanted of whatever she wanted and not gain an ounce but it wasn't fun for her because she kept losing weight. At one point her doctor ordered her to drink three milkshakes a day in addition to any food she remembered to eat!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 May 2018, 06:59

LizzyNY wrote: and not end up built like her mother.
Ouch!

------------------------

This is what I think we can call the Clooney diet. Noticed with every woman he's dated: they were always slim to begin with but then lost a few more pounds once they were dating him.

I don't think George has anything to do with this; I think it's a natural effect of dating one of the world's most handsome stars coupled with seeing your picture in magazines and online from every angle.

Don't forget that George himself has often been described as 'slight' by journalists.

I think that Amal has moved from slim to skinny in recent years. She didn't have that gaunt, drawn look about her face in earlier pictures of her.
Can't be sure if it's because of diet/anorexia, or just one of those things about hitting 40. Can't remember who said it, but that quote about how you get to the age where you have to choose between your face or your arse is so true! Amal, like so many others, has chosen her arse.

I'd be a bit wary of calling her anorexic (or bulimic if you prefer) because it's not something you can judge by pictures. All I can say is that if she looks skinny on photos, she must be superskinny in real life.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 02 May 2018, 13:19

But you can never tell, unless you know the person. 
I have a friend at university that eats a lot but is as skinny as Amal. She's very healthy, she just can't put weight on. It's just the way she's "built". The same happens to some of my male friends (even if in male is more common or more accepted while, if it happens to a woman, everyone thinks she must have some eating disorder). 

I apologize for my bad English.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 02 May 2018, 14:23

Just thinking: The determination to stay "thin" - for Amal, George and a lot of other celebs may be the result of contact with Hollywood and the notion that the camera adds 10 pounds so you have to be super skinny or you'll look fat on screen.

The mentality is pervasive in the entertainment industry and since so many of George's friends are industry people (actors, models) their mindset might be influencing Amal. After all, she doesn't want to stand next to Cindy Crawford and look fat!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 02 May 2018, 19:55

Many people work at keeping to a certain weight because it’s healthier and it makes you feel better about yourself.  
It’s a way of keeping control in your life.  Whether someone is a celebrity or not it’s part of your lifestyle.  And it is definitely much healthier to be slim as you get older.  George seems to have stayed slim most of his life ... with few exceptions.  Amal may be slightly slimmer than earlier in her adult life but not by much.  

Doug Ross, I know friends like you described too. A person’s metabolism plays a big part in how easy it is to gain weight for some by just looking at a doughnut,  and for others who could eat a half dozen and still fit into  their skinny jeans.   Pleas don’t apologize for your English Doug Ross.   I get everything you say Smile.  I always appreciate your comments!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 02 May 2018, 22:17

Donnamarie - I wasn't implying that all people in the entertainment industry are trying to be skinny for the camera. I am saying that being thin (especially for women) has been required in Hollywood since the beginning, to the extent that diet pills were even given to young girls like Judy Garland when they were deemed too "plump" - and that attitude has permeated the culture. Now that Amal's rubbing shoulders with the movie and fashion crowd I'm thinking some of that attitude may have rubbed off on her. It doesn't mean she's unhealthy.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 03 May 2018, 01:17

Donnamarie wrote:

Doug Ross, I know friends like you described too. A person’s metabolism plays a big part in how easy it is to gain weight for some by just looking at a doughnut,  and for others who could eat a half dozen and still fit into  their skinny jeans.   Pleas don’t apologize for your English Doug Ross.   I get everything you say Smile.  I always appreciate your comments!

So do I I love you

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down