George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Donnamarie Thu 10 Mar 2016, 04:26

Yes something we ALL can agree on. Some things never change here!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 16 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by What Would He Say Thu 10 Mar 2016, 14:00

annemarie wrote:And your right about that somethings will never change the hatred of Amal and the denial of George's happiness by some will never change.

A up love....I don't hate anyone....I just find her "over egged"....I kind of feel sorry for her at times....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 10 Mar 2016, 16:35

Why is it necessary to go to such extremes? Do you have to either love or hate the people in your own life? Can't you just like or dislike - or be neutral? Or even have mixed feelings?

I don't know Amal Clooney personally - and as far as I know neither does anyone else on this site. From what I see in the media, she's a woman with assets and faults just like the rest of us. I have mixed feelings about her. I don't hate her but I don't love her, either, and I don't see why I should have to.

Being told that any negative comment = hatred is really off-putting!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 11 Mar 2016, 03:02

Thumbs up! Coolio [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16