George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Poking fun at Amals shoe wear
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 19:34 by benex

» Aston Martin Vanquish, una presentazione da grande cinema
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 18:29 by benex

» People Mag: 13 photos of George and Brad over the years
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 11:11 by annemariew

» George and Amal Clooney Light Up Wolfs Premiere Carpet in Chic Date Night Looks
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptyWed 04 Sep 2024, 17:20 by benex

» Venezia Red Carpet Wolfs Streaming
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2024, 20:18 by benex

» Brad & George double date in Venice 2024 (People mag)
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 20:43 by annemariew

» Amal Clooney arrive à la soirée Cartier
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 19:48 by benex

» George and Brad's Wolfs salary
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 17:19 by annemariew

» George arrive in Venice
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 EmptySat 31 Aug 2024, 19:04 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by lelacorb Tue 28 Apr 2015, 17:25

All women would give it to him free and he is looking for a woman for a fee? Or George is really Cristian Grey (ha ha ha!) And Amal found its Anastasia!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 15 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by LornaDoone Wed 29 Apr 2015, 04:00

Have to agree with melbert. he's not paying for sex he's paying for them to leave afterward and for their silence.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 13 May 2015, 06:22

Oh come on.  Really?  Geesh!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This handsome actor has not been at all camera shy with the paparazzi while filming in an American city.

Know who you won’t catch in those photographs with him? The male models who come to visit him in his hotel room late at night.

Where is his wife while all this is going on? Well, she’s not with him. She has her own room.

The people in the comments section  are guessing mostly George and Amal.

Well, yea, until I see pictures or better yet, video, I'm taking this with a grain of salt.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Wed 13 May 2015, 07:23

I do not believe this. but who knows the real truth. he says he is so in love with Amal and would do anything for her but I heard other rumors about him. But he looks too happy and in love but I heard a lot of rumors about him but whatever it is, I do not believe it. He is not gay and is a beautiful person and loving man. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 May 2015, 07:48

Ah. So this week he's gay, is he? Oh well.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 13 May 2015, 12:55

Don't believe it. The same story surfaces every time he's in NY. If it was true someone would have leaked pictures by now as the rumor's been around for years.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 May 2015, 13:27

Ah. Maybe he's only gay in New York?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 13 May 2015, 13:47

'I'm Only Gay in New York' is a great title for a story, with its own theme song.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 13 May 2015, 13:53

Katie, maybe it's your Republican George-bashers at work! Very Happy They seem to think that everyone in NY is a gay left-leaning liberal millionaire. Ha! If only.. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 13 May 2015, 16:54

It is obvious that this article refers to George Clooney and his Amal. That actor who was shooting a film in the US lately and who loved to show the paparazzi? Every day had a photograph . To be honest, I always thought George sexy and charming, but always found very strange his relationships and even this marriage I still don't believe.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 13 May 2015, 19:57

[catwoman wrote:
It is obvious that this article refers to George Clooney and his Amal. That actor who was shooting a film in the US lately and who loved to show the paparazzi? Every day had a photograph . To be honest, I always thought George sexy and charming, but always found very strange his relationships and even this marriage I still don't believe.}

cat. is George the only actor filming in the US?  It is such a broad statement that it makes me laugh.  What about "Hollywood"? Isn't that US city. and how about the TV series that are filming in places like New Orleans, Atlanta, Albuquerque, etc.  There are many other actors that this statement could pertain to - yet you with your obvious dislike of George, IMO, makes him the one and only candidate. 

I don't understand why those who obviously who dislike him so much waste their PRECIOUS TIME AND ENERGY on a Clooney website.  Are you one of those Trolls that seem to infect this site time and time again?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 May 2015, 06:28

Way2Old4Dis wrote:'I'm Only Gay in New York' is a great title for a story, with its own theme song.
Where's Sondheim when you need him, eh?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 14 May 2015, 06:38

Katiedot wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:'I'm Only Gay in New York' is a great title for a story, with its own theme song.
Where's Sondheim when you need him, eh?

Off writing pervy and leering songs about wolves and little girls in red capes.  Sorry, I know, I know off topic but I just couldn't resist!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 18 Jul 2015, 01:08

July 17, 2015 ↔ no commentsLiquidation Sale

[Blind Gossip] He is a handsome American actor with international recognition. He has made plenty of money and bought many things that he loves.

So why is he now selling off those things?

It’s a liquidation sale!

Pay no attention to his excuses about disposing of those things because he has outgrown them/wants to avoid the paparazzi/wants to spend more time with his family/is preparing for a baby.

The truth is that he set up his life in a way to get the non-tangible things that he wanted, and that set up is now backfiring on him. He’s facing a cash crunch. It’s time to pay the piper… and sometimes the piper will only accept cash.

Actor:
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:33

This sounds like all the George rumors of the last couple of weeks put together, so I'm guessing he's the one they're talking about - but I don't buy that he's having money problems on a scale that would force him to sell off his property.

If true, why has he suddenly become financially inept after all these years? I have my theories, but I think I'll keep them to myself. No point in starting trouble. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 18 Jul 2015, 20:22

If George never worked again, he'd be fine financially. He makes money whether he is actively working or not. People are raising families on what George gets in residuals from TV shows. Add in the 'points' as writer, director, producer, actor -- each separate, contractually -- for his movies, and he's set better than most. His development deal with Sony pays him very well as creator and exec producer, even though he has yet to put a show on the air. He is at the point where it's all gravy, depending on how he spends.

Speaking of spending, I'm guesstimating that last year, using the most extreme reports of the wedding and new house purchase, was a wash if not in the positive. Amal's shoe and coat budget hasn't done him in yet.

So, yeah, I'm going with vicious, fabricated gossip on this one.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 18 Jul 2015, 20:31

(Double post by my technically inept evil twin.)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 18 Jul 2015, 22:28

Way2Old - Maybe you can answer this. Is there any way that Tomorrowland hurts him financially? (Other than some people thinking he can't carry a big-budget film.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 18 Jul 2015, 22:46

I don't think so, he just acted in the movie, he wasn't the producer.
But Way2 of course knows better than me.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 18 Jul 2015, 22:48

Don't believe it he is not in any financial trouble just more gossip.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 18 Jul 2015, 23:53

This has already been answered, but George could not take a financial hit for 'Tomorrowland.' He was paid a set fee, and the expenses for his promotional appearances came out of the movie's P&A budget. No risk in, no risk out.

BTW, the producers make out very well no matter how the movie does. They get their producers' fees before the movie comes out. If it doesn't do well, then they miss out on backend payments. But on a multimillion dollar project like a tentpole, they pocket hundreds of thousands of dollars for their work well beforehand. It's just a matter of splitting fewer profits afterwards.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 19 Jul 2015, 13:09

Those blinds are kind of dumb....or is that just me...We KNOW he is selling.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 19 Jul 2015, 14:42

I'm not convinced about what he's selling.  The Cabo story seems to be leaning yes. But Como?  He may have received offers to buy Como but hasn't decided or turned them down.  Nobody's talking.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 19 Jul 2015, 16:26

To be honest Mexico probably but Como I'm not convinced, why wait till the end of another summer to sell if he is not happy there makes no sense to me. He and Amal have had time to decide they want to sell before planning this summers visits.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:36

They say he's selling the Como house because of the paps, but he's been there for weeks and there have hardly been any photos in the press. I keep hearing about pictures of DeNiro but have yet to see them. Did they show up in the European press? They haven't surfaced here, as far as I know.

I can see them selling the house in Cabo, since they're hardly ever there and can stay with the Gerbers if they want to go down there for the holidays. I can't see him selling the Como house. It's been his summer go-to sanctuary for years.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 19:51

No Lizzy, there was nothing in the European press. I guess those pics remain a secret. Sad
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 02 Sep 2015, 21:43

Sperm Secret

September 1, 2015 257 Comments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][Blind Gossip] Please Note: This is a Blind Gossip EXCLUSIVE. You must credit Blind Gossip by name AND provide a working link to our website. It’s probably easiest to use the social media links below. Thanks!
Did you notice that this VERY famous actor was out of sight for a few days? Well, there’s a reason for that. He was in the hospital for a secret procedure… to have his sperm extracted!
Typically, this procedure is done on men who have had a vasectomy. Rather than reversing the vasectomy, the sperm is retrieved using Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA), Percutaneous Sperm Aspiration (PESA), or Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE). Yes, it’s painful.
The doctors generally recommend against using the extracted sperm for artificial insemination, as the quantity of the sperm retrieved is very low. Instead, the sperm are usually used in IVF (In Vitro Fertilization).
Even with IVF, there has to be a perfect storm of biology and science to have a viable pregnancy, and this couple has several challenges. Both of them are on the older side. Our actor is over 40, and the volume, motility, and structure of sperm all decline with age. His wife also has her challenges, as women’s fertility drops steeply after the age of 35, and underweight women have a more difficult time getting pregnant.
Even if his sperm is viable, her eggs are viable, and she is healthy, there is still less than a 50% chance per cycle that she will get pregnant.
So, in summary, it looks like our actor may have had a vasectomy but now wants descendants. His sperm is going to be married with an egg in a laboratory. And – if all goes well – he and his new wife will have a baby next year!
It will be the first child for both of them.
BG Note: Not all men who undergo sperm extraction have had vasectomies. Some have azoospermia, a medical condition where a man does not have any measurable level of sperm in his semen. Azoospermia affects about 1% of the male population, and is associated with very low levels of fertility or even sterility.
Similar: Let’s Talk About His Sperm
Actor:
Wife:
Clues, clues, clues:
[Optional] How old is too old to have a baby?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 02 Sep 2015, 21:56

Everyone is guessing on George and Amal and they sure left enough clues pointing in that direction.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:11

look to me like George would do anything for his Amal.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:12

Anything but be true to his self.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 04 Sep 2015, 12:44

IMO this subject is far tooooo personal
to have gossipy cheap articles written about.

Gloriana !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Fri 04 Sep 2015, 20:14

Ouch. Sounds painful.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally Sat 05 Sep 2015, 18:24

This is definitely a very personal topic. But...it seems to be a great setup to explain the use of a surrogate ...just saying.

SideEyeSally
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 21 Sep 2015, 21:34

The newlywed wife of this A+ list mostly movie actor was busted having sex with someone she has worked with frequently in the past who is a celebrity in his own right. Apparently that is love and the marriage is a fame thing.

Amal Clooney

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 22 Sep 2015, 13:37

Well!....would you believe it?.....suppose whats sauce for the Goose and all that......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Sep 2015, 23:22

I remember Paul Newman saying once...
his wife being Joanne Woodward...

"Why would I go out for a beefburger
 when I have best steak at home ?"

Love it !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 24 Sep 2015, 14:37

So does that mean George won't go out on Amal but she's free to do whatever she wants?

Curious.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Mar 2016, 22:29

March 2016

I’m not sure if he )A+ list mostly movie actor) knows what his wife is doing with her charitable contributions but she gave some money to an organization that would like to see all Jewish people exterminated and did so in both of their names.

Most are guessing Amal.

One comment though had me laughing out loud: "Amal gave a donation to Walt Disney?"

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Mar 2016, 23:41

Blind Items revealed today March 7, 2016

January 15, 2016

This permanent A list super model is telling friends that her A+ list mostly movie actor friend is headed for divorce. The model loves it because the wife of the A+ lister treats the model like crap.

Cindy Crawford/George Clooney

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Mar 2016, 04:03

THAT'S why she wasn't at the dinner out with George and the Gerbers!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 08 Mar 2016, 14:28

Said it before, and will say it again----George will NEVER file for divorce.  Not after that major fiasco production circus known in the press as the wedding of the year.  George would look like a complete fool.  Live apart, separate lives ( "she can't be here on the red carpet with me, she's working to save humanity") yes.  Divorce, ain't gonna happen!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 08 Mar 2016, 19:11

PP, which is worse to live a lie....if you tell a lie you corrupt the truth...once you start on the path of conscience corruption....where will it end....

Or to make a wally of yourself simply because you were blinded temporarily by love.... Everyone knows that feeling....

If it ain't broken then don't fix it.... but if it is broken throw it far away and forget the pain remember the good times ..... And come out smiling.... He is George F**** Clooney....born under a lucky star....I would not want to jeopardise the life I was gifted by corruption.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 08 Mar 2016, 19:14

right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 08 Mar 2016, 23:32

Where's there's a PR firm there's a way to spin it.

I have learned to never say never in relation to Mr. Clooney cause he fucking continues to surprise me to this day.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:23

Give me a  break this is the same bull they have been saying for a while , if Amal and  Cindy didn't like each other
they simply wouldn't be seen together. They were together for Amals birthday celebration. And had dinner last weekend these are adults they don't have to play games.

George and Amal love each other , people don't want to accept that but that's how it is. He has no reason to lie you can see how much he loves her  and she loves him. George is no fool if he were unhappy truly he would get out there is no way in hell he would stay the man is a taurus. Happiness is important to him it's like breathing they won't put up with nonsense especially in their relationships.

I don't believe for one minute that Cindy is saying this the fastest way to lose George's friendship is too talk about him to anyone.

They manage to go out and not be seen which is great for them everyone needs to feel normal and have privacy.
George is not a big fan of the paps and I don't think amal is either so they enjoy their privacy behind doors. Home is very important to George as a Taurus it's where they are happiest sharing with friends and family.

Nope there won't be a divorce simply because they have found in each other what they need and want .
I think they have a partnership and and wonderful friendship as rande Gerber has said Amal is perfect for George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 09 Mar 2016, 13:38

Thank you annemarie for being the adult in the room.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 10 Mar 2016, 02:22

Donnamarie wrote:Thank you annemarie for being the adult in the room.

That's called a backhanded insult.  Some things never change here.

And Amal wasn't with them at dinner this past weekend.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 10 Mar 2016, 03:05

You're right Lorna.  Some things NEVER change...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 Mar 2016, 03:56

I simply think the paps didn't get great shots she was there the paps know what she looks like I don't see any one saying she was there when she wasn't . That is the only time that we have heard of George and Amal being at Nobu.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 Mar 2016, 03:57

And your right about that somethings will never change the hatred of Amal and the denial of George's happiness by some will never change.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next