George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Blind Item - "bad boy"

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Jun 2011, 17:11

I think it's not George, but it doesn't stop commentators from guessing his name! Thanks ML for the tip.

From blind gossip
NewYorkPost – Which Hollywood hunk is known behind closed doors for asking women to slap him around while calling him “a bad boy?” He is also said to like sex toys.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Blind item - how he really gets those cuts and bruises

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Jun 2011, 17:14

This is an old one back from late last year. Some commentators think it's George.

From Lainey gossip
Doctor’s orders
He like his sex unconventional. Some would call it experimental, certainly vigorous, and definitely physical. Maybe too physical. Mixing pain into his pleasure, and cutting very, very close to a dangerous line is taking its toll on his body. He shows up with strange bruises, the next week it’s a minor fracture, his neck has been strained, sometimes there’s a knee brace, the shoulder’s been f-cked up for a while, and his back is a chronic issue too.

The excuse of course is that he’s active, that he exercises, he’s sporty, and that’s true, yes, but the injuries are not sustained while playing pickup, no, not at all. The injuries happen when he’s doing his business with his steady girl, a willing and capable participant.

His doctor is aware of what’s been ailing him, and WHY it’s ailing him. Helps when he can. But he’s been urged to take it easy because lately it’s been getting too rough. Especially with insurance and medicals and all that kind of paperwork, it’s hard to explain away the cuts and sprains, the little accidents that seem to be occurring with increasing frequency. He’s so into it, and he gets so off on it, it’s hard from him to curtail his fun. But they all agree, at least it’s been the case in the past, that when it’s time to get to work, he manages to keep his freak under control.

Posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 at 8:05 AM
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Blind item - "chocolate"

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Jun 2011, 17:22

Just because we're on the subject of blind items, here's another one from quite a while back that had speculators muttering George's name:

From blind items exposed
15 Dec 2008

Cuba and Chocolate

Two different megastars, two different preferences, but in the end, the act is the same.

The first is a happy father, settled down and reformed, bankable and respected at the same time… a major player. Which is why it’s so important that he keeps his Cuban male lover hidden away to be enjoyed when he’s not on location. It might seem risqué, having his secret stashed so close to home and his official partner, but he’s hot and horny, and it’s not like he’s not living in a freestyling environment, although I have to tell you, this one really, really surprised me. He plays it so well. And in the end, if it wasn’t such a fraud, it totally wouldn’t matter. He is the nicest, nicest person. Kind and considerate and generous… makes me sad he’s forced to live a lie.

The other is much less attached, but just as heterosexually pressured, perhaps even more so. While he’s best known for his female pursuits, and so many females need to believe it that way, it would seem that women are not his only pleasures. When he decides he has a yearning for the other sex however, his flavour is decidedly darker. Sweet chocolate is what they call it? Yes. Black men are his weakness.

On occasion, his hankering for it can get him into trouble. He was recently captivated by a fine black man working security at an event who was, unfortunately, not a homosexual. Apparently our star doesn’t have a very sophisticated gaydar because he hit up the wrong dude who did not appreciate the attention, even coming from such a powerful and coveted celebrity. He almost had his ass kicked. His people had to intervene, placate the man, pay off the man… although if he did end up getting the beat-down, he probably would have liked it. Because word is, as time goes on, he’s leaning towards picking a side. Like playing exclusively for the boys team.

* Top guesses:
CUBA - Matt Damon
CHOCOLATE - George Clooney

** Update January 29: Lainey has eliminated:
•For BOTH: not Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Brad Pitt, Ewan McGregor.

•Cuba: not Christian Bale, Russell Crowe, Tiger Woods, Tom Hanks, Rob Lowe, Tim McGraw, Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Dennis Quaid, Kevin Bacon, Ben Affleck, Matthew McConaughey, Bruce Willis, Tobey Maguire, Forrest Whitaker, Hugh Jackman (debatable exclusion).

•Chocolate: not Keith Urban, Daniel Craig, Justin Timberlake, Josh Brolin, Hugh Grant, Josh Brolin, Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alec Baldwin.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 18:24

It was posted around the time he showed up with his hand/fingers broken that Eli allegedelly hurt his hand on the car...

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 18:46

Hmmmm---
he manages to keep his freak under control.
LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 12 Jun 2011, 04:31

I think the number of hollywood hunks that fit that is too vast. I remember Jack Nicholson as always being referred to as the bad boy of hollywood in his prime.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 12 Jun 2011, 04:37

Since this is kinda old was the outcome ever revealed? I dont keep up on blind items except when they are posted here.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Jun 2011, 05:13

Does Lainey ever reveal?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Blind Item - Why he's single

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2011, 05:47

I am not sure if I am doing this right because it is the first time I am posting a new topic...

This is an old Blind Item that i just found recently when I had that such thing existed, hahaha

So, this is the one that most people related to GC in the midst of his break-up with SL.

I am posting the link here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It was an unexpected split. Many were led to believe erroneously, me included, that their end had more to do with his machinations than with hers. As it turns out however the reason behind the break up was the dreaded OverReach.

What sent him scrambling were comments like this, dropped casually into conversation:

“I forgot my pill.”

“I’m a few days late.”

And then calling his family, chatting them up, hinting at the prospect of a baby, raising their hopes that a grandchild would be in their future.

It’s the betrayal that disappointed him most. Apparently he wasted no time putting an end to her plans, pretty much standing over her while she packed up, sending her away with not even a glance back.

He’s been drowning his sorrows in cocktails ever since. Not alone, of course but it was definitely a disappointment. He’d intended to keep her around for a long time. Especially given the fact that he was still able to have his fun on the side. It’s not every day you find a girl who’s ok with extra curricular activities so long as she’s the only one who gets a set of keys.

In the end though, her greed brought an end to the sweet ride. Shelf Ass Jessica Biel could stand to learn a thing or two from this example. Overreaching prompts a steep fall

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 12 Jun 2011, 18:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Sun 12 Jun 2011, 07:44

Playfuldeb, Clooney has been revealed as "chocolate" by Lainey several times Tears of frustration

1) Cindy & the Italian Queen

Their physical similarities have already been noted. Their men are BFFs. So it was a cozy weekend in Mexico for Cindy Crawford and Elisabetta Canalis, also known as the Italian Queen, or George Clooney’s new piece, who showed off her killer body, not unlike Cindy’s killer body, while on holiday at George’s new Mexican home, recently completed.

Weird or not weird?

Whatever. When it comes to George, nothing is weird. He likes it flavoured, he likes it numbered, and if he likes it shared, and everyone else likes to share too, then let him have his fun. It really is a charmed life. Doesn’t get much better than George Clooney’s life.

2) The ass of a Queen

An Italian Queen. THE Italian Queen.

She's in her homeland living the George Clooney life for the summer, vacationing at his annual retreat in Lake Como, boating with the girls the other day in a bikini, showing off her tight ass, a crazy ass. Perhaps that's how they communicate. Through her ass. Because the English, well, we're still working on the English.

I often say that the mark of a great ass is one that can speak to you in several different languages and do your homework if you ask it to. Elisabetta Canalis's ass can take you through a PhD, goddamn.

As for where George is - he's probably watching them frolic with a cigar in his mouth from the deck, glass of Jack in his right hand, maybe nibbling on a piece of dark chocolate in his left, although these days I hear he's trying to abstain. Watching his weight.

3) From Lainey, Jerry Weintraub and M&M's prank:
Anyway, there’s a warm and fuzzy story circulating right now from Jerry Weintraub about a practical joke that George and Brad Pitt once played on him while promoting Oceans 13. They were flying back to LA from Italy:

"We drink one bottle, two bottles we get on the third bottle and I started feeling woozy, and I never get like that. I could drink forever. These guys are drinking with me and I'm woozy and they're fine. And all of a sudden I pass out. I get on the couch and I sleep all the way to L.A. When I got up I felt squishy stuff in my shoes, in my underwear, in my clothes, and they put M&M's in my underwear... I said, 'You sons of bitches! What did you guys do to me?' I found out from the pilots and the stewardess they were drinking water." (Source)

4) The cheating Italian Queen?
George Clooney took Elisabetta Canalis out for sushi yesterday – photos are below. The Italian Queen is still very much a part of Clooney’s life even though Italian tabloids are reporting that she stepped out on George recently with Clarence Seedorf, a soccer player. Thanks to Giulietta for sending along the link. Apparently Elisabetta was flirting heavily with Seerdorf and Italian gossips are suggesting she may have f-cked him in the hotel.

The article is amazingly funny after translation. They write with such cheese flair and lack of political correctness, so blatantly and yet (for them) so obliviously offensive it’s actually kind of hilarious. My friend LB who is Italian translated for me. I have not edited her comments which are bracketed because they cracked me up:

When George is away Elisabetta dances. From one moment to the next, everyone expects pictures of George in the company of another beautiful girl. Instead, no. The one to be papped in the company of another is actually she - the beautiful Canalis. The other in question is Clarence Seedorf, of Milan (soccer) and former teammate of Elisabetta's ex, Vieri. [she dated Vieri? lucky bitch]. The couple, black and white as is all the rage [WTF? italians are so un p.c.] was papped by Novella 2000 and in the photo in question they can be seen in intimate poses, exchanging kisses and tendernesses. [whatever - you know what i mean]. The encounter took place in London where she remained with her assistant for fashion-related work after Clooney's Up in the Air presentation. The two met at a luxurious London hotel while George was back across the ocean.

So is Elisabetta cheating on George?

Please.

She is many things, but she is not stupid. The others before her? The Sarah Larsons of the world? They were stupid. You don’t get to where Canalis has gotten by being stupid. So it’s doubtful that she’s being unfaithful. Is your smutty sense tingling? Because mine is. Who’s to say she’s not sharing Seerdorf’s friendship with George? Perhaps he’s a wonderful conversationalist. Maybe they have the same preferences. This is how she keeps it interesting, see?

Finally, there's something quite recent from Lainey called "Chocolate loves coffee", I can't find the link. Would you like a Nespresso? Razz

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Sun 12 Jun 2011, 08:07

No links, Lainey wrote "Chocolate loves coffee" on her twitter account back in 2009 while Clooney was filming a commercial for Nespresso. Solved! Bricks

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Sun 12 Jun 2011, 09:08

Lainey please, could you be any more specific? LOL!

They should swap
George probably wouldn’t mind that in the right combination.

So Cameron Diaz has been in Mexico the last few days with that dickhead Alex Rodriguez, seemingly as smitten with his children as she is with him. She looks ecstatic. Photo Assumption says it’s because he’s allowing her to spend time with him. I really wish she’d stop wasting her time. ARod may be a star athlete but on celebrity status, Cam eclipses him all day.

Anyway, guess who’s also in Mexico?

Yes, yes, it’s the Italian Queen. You know, when George used to go to Mexico, on his boys trips, his special visitors were paid. The special visits were not ongoing. Nowadays it’s the same, just a longer term arrangement.

Clooney dropped by to say hello to Cammie and that asshole yesterday afternoon. The he took Ely and her folks out for dinner.

A + F = A + F

I’d much rather it be:

A + A = who the f-ck cares about ARod and the Italian Queen

Celebrity Math never works the way we want it to.

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Jun 2011, 16:20

Thanks Stone. Not exactly saying Clooney = Chocolate, but implying it pretty strong.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 12 Jun 2011, 18:11

Thanks Louis. I just added the text that you were linking to. I prefer to have all the ifnormation in one place here rather than needing to click around the internet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Blind Item - who's the father?

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Jun 2011, 08:43

Here's a really weird one from Just Jared. There seems to be a lot of information missing here.

From Just Jared
Sun, 11 March 2007 at 5:41 am
PostSecret's Mystery Celebrity Dad

PostSecret, a site that publishes secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard, just posted a really juicy secret. It reads:

“One of these men is the father. He pays me A LOT to keep it a secret!”

Potential celebrity fathers pictured (l-r): Vince Vaughn, Adrian Grenier, Patrick Dempsey, Nick Lachey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marc Anthony, Ryan Phillippe, Freddie Prinze Jr., Christian Slater, Justin Timberlake, Jim Carrey, Ryan Seacrest, Orlando Bloom, Kevin Federline, Simon Cowell, Matthew McConaughey, Brad Pitt, Tobey Maguire, George Clooney.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of note: xtiffanytwisted says, “When I right-clicked to save the image, I saw that it was titled ‘Christian.jpg’. That probably has nothing to do with it, but I thought it was interesting.” Interested indeed.

SO WHICH CELEBRITY DAD IS IT?

Comments:
You know, this sounds a lot like the situation that Ginger Lynn is involved in. On her THS, she talked about her little boy, who was the result of a tryst; she mentioned that the father wanted nothing to do with her or the kid… actually, she made it sound like an ultimatum. She chose the kid and the guy offered her money in order to keep his name out of it and to prevent her from going after his fortune. During the course of the program, they mentioned George Clooney and Vince Vaughn as casual acquaintances of Ginger Lynn. And her child is dark-haired and dark-eyed, while Ginger is blonde (?) and blue-eyed.

It makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Ginger Lynn's son was born in March 1996 in case you're wondering. My money's on Charlie Sheen, but I can't be bothered to go back and work out the timelines.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:29

It doesn't make sense if it was Charlie Sheen to hide the paternity because everybody knew they dated. It is probably someone who was emerging as a star back then. So, it can be George...I had no idea he dated this woman...

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 20 Jun 2011, 06:13

LouisLane wrote:It doesn't make sense if it was Charlie Sheen to hide the paternity because everybody knew they dated. It is probably someone who was emerging as a star back then. So, it can be George...I had no idea he dated this woman...

@LouisLane I'll bet there are a LOT of women that George has "dated" that we have never heard of and probably never will! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 20 Jun 2011, 06:16

That's always assuming that this is Ginger Lynn that the item is about.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:17

Here's a new one for today:

Which B list singer that started out as a reality star is hooking up with this very big A list actor whenever the two are in the same town? The two have been having random hookups for over a year now, although they have little to no contact otherwise. If they know they’ll be at the same venue or in the same town, they’ll find a way to meet- even though both of them are in committed relationships.

I don't particularly think it's George but wonder how many 'very big a-list actors' are there who can sleep around like this? Or am I just being naive?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:24

I can't figure out who it could be, but I don't think it's George. Can't give you a reason, just don't think it's him.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:34

I don't think it's him either. He's too smart to get caught. AND, I hope I don't sound to crass but I've always read that he goes in "the back door."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:43

Oh CindiGirl - what you said!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:47

Sorry Mel- you can slap my wrist if you want!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:49

I'm giggling too hard to slap your wrists CindiGirl. You are just too funny! You are so good at just sliding right in there and making me laugh!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 07 Jan 2012, 20:45

cindigirl wrote: I've always read that he goes in "the back door."

Indeed... super cool

lol!

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:57

I'm starting to think the National Enquirer really has it in for George. Here's a 'blind' item that's so obviously George that if it isn't about him, he should sue them:

From crazy days and nights

Friday, January 27, 2012

National Enquirer Blind Item

WHICH handsome Oscar-winning actor has been caught in the middle of a children’s charity crisis? Turns out the big star – who has no kids – was scheduled to appear at the charity’s function by the ambitious wife of his production partner. Now the A-lister has to decide whether to back out and disappoint the kiddies in need – or cancel a vacation he planned with his hot new girlfriend.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 28 Jan 2012, 11:10

Another vacation? Could be George.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sat 28 Jan 2012, 16:19

really?? what's wrong with them?? i guess G made lose alot when he points out their lies!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 Jan 2012, 03:13

It was the National Enquirer that started the story about Angelina Jolie snubbing Stacy on a private jet. I think it was them who started the story about George being furious that Ryan Gosling wasn't at the Golden Globes. And now this.

That's a lot of gossip for one week in one publication. I'm wondering whether they've really got it in for him for some reason or if they've got a new source in camp Clooney or if it's just a coincidence.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 14:45

Maybe the Enquirer is jealous of People for being in George's hip pocket?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Jan 2012, 14:55

Or the Enquirer is just being the Enquirer, all fabrications. It was this rag that said Mary Tyler Moore is "living on borrowed time." And she appeared in at least one award shows recently looking pretty good.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 29 Jan 2012, 15:41

Katiedot wrote:It was the National Enquirer that started the story about Angelina Jolie snubbing Stacy on a private jet. I think it was them who started the story about George being furious that Ryan Gosling wasn't at the Golden Globes. And now this.

That's a lot of gossip for one week in one publication. I'm wondering whether they've really got it in for him for some reason or if they've got a new source in camp Clooney or if it's just a coincidence.

Or is it just George's "turn"...they seem to pick on the people who are in the entertainment news regularly. Since George is dating someone who has peaked the interest of the masses, it's his turn to be "profiled" by them every time you turn around. Whatever will catch the eye of the minivan population in the check out at the grocers it seems is their target.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 Jan 2012, 15:57

playfuldeb wrote:I think if this is George, that he the type of person who would stick to commitments first made. I am assuming of course, but then whoever this is, maybe the girlfriend made the vacation plans without consulting first?
(replying here as I don't want to mess up the charity thread with unsubstantiated gossip)

The article says HE made the plans not the girlfriend and that fits what I see of the two of them. George calls the shots, she fits in.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 19:43

do you want me to remove my post in the Charity Thread about the Blind, Katie?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 04:48

Nah, it's fine where it is. I just didn't want to take that thread too much off topic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Mar 2012, 03:41

Here's another one. This was taken from the crazy days and nights gossip site but originated at the National Enquirer. Who really seem to hate George:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

National Enquirer Blind Item

WHICH handsome Oscar winner always has beautiful girlfriends but can’t please them in the sack?

The handsome actor blames his lackluster performance in the bedroom on an on-set injury he sustained while making a film – and lucky for him, he’s so drop-dead gorgeous the women in his life haven’t seemed to mind his inadequate performances.

Thanks to Anon4 for the find.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 2 Empty Crazy Days and Nights/National Enquirer

Post by anon.4 Fri 02 Mar 2012, 05:59

Even though the top guess was GC, because it does fit w/ his career and injury on Syrania, I sort of doubt it's him, 'cause he seems to do all the dumping. Though if it were true, I might think more kindly of him, that perhaps he wanted longer relationships, instead of thinking he regards women as cars, you should get a new model every year or so. . .

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Mar 2012, 06:15

Always happy to see kind thoughts being posted but it doesn't explain over 10 years of short lived relationships.

Two things come to my mind here (assuming it even is him - he's surely not the only oscar winner to have injured himself on set?):

1. it's a nice way of dealing with gay rumours (oh, cynical me!)
2. someone's been talking to the National Enquirer.

Oh, and another thought: what does the National Enquirer have against him? They didn't use to write much about him and now suddenly we have a flurry of negative articles.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 02 Mar 2012, 06:41

I thought it was George sure sounds like him. No reason why he wouldn't do the dumping. The National Enquirer really do seem to have it in for him lately I think there has been a negative story every week. Doing it blind they can't be sued but I can't think of anyone else it could be. Either someone is wishful thinking or someone is talking!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Fri 02 Mar 2012, 07:37

well the only people who would know for sure are the ex.
Resentfull anybody ?
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 02 Mar 2012, 16:31

Didn't one or two of his short lived gf praise hie bedroom prowess?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Mar 2012, 16:54

In public they all do. No one's stupid enough to criticise him (for anything, really) publicly. Especially not if he's someone who could help your career - or stop it stone cold dead.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Fri 02 Mar 2012, 22:51

blubelle wrote:Didn't one or two of his short lived gf praise hie bedroom prowess?

Indeed. And there are many ways to please a woman...just sayin'. Twisted Evil

Although it *could* be him, we have no way of knowing if it's GC - or anyone for that matter. One does have to consider the source. And of course no one knows the true nature of any relationship except the two people who are in it - and even then sometimes there is confusion. *the voice of experience* Laughing

I will say though, speaking from my own perspective and life experience, I would be amazed if G could keep up the, ummmm, pace of his younger years. Given that he's older, has had a serious spinal injury that has caused subsequent chronic pain; and that the energy he focuses on his career and humanitarian efforts would exhaust most of us mere mortals, it would be MORE astonishing to me to find out frequent headboard-banging sex was on his daily to do list. Razz

I mean, geesh! These gossip rags make it seem as though if a star isn't banging someone 24/7 it indicates he is unable to satisfy his partner. It also makes it sound as though that sex is all a woman might want from someone like G, and if he isn't going to deliver on demand then somehow it's a disappointment.
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Mar 2012, 22:57

Astras wrote:I mean, geesh! These gossip rags make it seem as though if a star isn't banging someone 24/7 it indicates he is unable to satisfy his partner. It also makes it sound as though that sex is all a woman might want from someone like G, and if he isn't going to deliver on demand then somehow it's a disappointment.

*standing in corner raising my hand*

just kidding - I agree with you Astras. I really don't think that George spends an awful lot of time thinking about it or actually doing the act.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:04

we
can't
know
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:11

*standing in corner raising my hand*

Oh, don't get me wrong. The thought has crossed my mind a time or two as well... Razz

just kidding - I agree with you Astras. I really don't think that George spends an awful lot of time thinking about it or actually doing the act.

Yeah. I mean, realistically how could he? Shocked

Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:20

don't worry
he could barely anything
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 03 Mar 2012, 00:40

You mean you really don't think he's a human piledriver? asskiss1 My dreams-totally destroyed. I'm heading for the vodka bottle. He may be on the wagon but I'm not. Drink 2
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Mar 2012, 00:48

A human piledriver....never heard of that before. LOL I think George isn't as sex mad as he may off been once and when he is focused and busy he isn't that concerned. When he is on vacation it's probably a whole other story. No one is ever going to say.......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 Mar 2012, 05:58

..... except the National Enquirer!!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next