George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted?

+11
LornaDoone
Clooney
cindigirl
bellybaby
playfuldeb
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
Lighterside
lucy
melbert
Katiedot
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? Empty Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted?

Post by Katiedot Sat 04 Jun 2011, 13:43

From
celebitchy

I think privately, Leo is definitely into the “trashy” element that Blake is currently bringing to the table, but publicly he wants to be seen as Mr. Hollywood, Mr. Mainstream, the next George Clooney/Tom Hanks-style move star. The Clooney comparison is interesting, especially since so many of you think Leo might be in the closet. Some of you think Clooney is too. I disagree on both counts. I don’t think either Clooney or Leo are gay. I think they’re into women (at least “women” who are physically women right now, but might not have been born that way). And I think they both like it really, really dirty. They like some “extra”.

Interesting comment on this article:

3.jamjam:
June 3rd, 2011 at 7:54 am At Christmas, I went to a dinner party and Clooney’s ex Lisa Snowdon was there. I had no idea my friends even knew her, but there you go.

She ended up getting a little drunk, and when someone mentioned George Clooney (God knows why), she told us all very casually that they’d had a Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes style contract. She said she got paid for being the official girlfriend, but she didn’t class it as prostitution because they never slept together. She also said that she knew ‘for a fact’ that he was gay.

I have no idea whether she was just bitter, but whatevs. I’ve never been able to make up my mind whether she was telling the truth.

and:

June 3rd, 2011 at 9:13 pm
@jamjam Not buying the Clooney is gay he has slept with too many women for that. It is odd that Lisa would say that as she is the same girlfriend who gave some very interesting details of sex with Clooney! I do believe he does the contract thing but that is so he has control the latest one is up. Elisabetta is out the door she just doesn’t want to go. George goes for girls he knows he won’t marry that is what really got to Lisa. She thought she would get a ring just like his latest. Boys like Clooney don’t marry girls you can see naked all over the net. As for Leo no one really thought he would be serious with Blake did they? IF he couldn’t be faithful to such hotties as Gisele or Bar how the heck would he be faithful to her. If she is smart she will play along and keep getting the attention she craves. As for Leo maybe one day he will meet someone but he isn’t as much as a catch as he once was!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? Empty Re: Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted?

Post by melbert Sat 04 Jun 2011, 16:03

Is everyone looking for their 15 minutes of fame? "I know a story about ..." Every day, another "I know" story from somebody who claims to know, just to get it in print. No wonder nobody believes what they read, when so many are bringing "stories" to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But, the problem is, what is real and what isn't? And why do some of these "stories" catch our attention? Lies or truth?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? Empty Re: Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted?

Post by lucy Sat 04 Jun 2011, 16:53

Does anyone remember those pool side pics of LS&GC in Como when he first bought his villa? Those pics before all the landscaping, taken by a pap with a long lens through the tress? Yes the Lisa giving George A blow job pics! Must be the Clinton theory that oral isn't sex!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 16:56

I don't buy the story “Clooney gay”. I’ve seen what women can do when they’ve been dropped. So, that’s where I stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 04 Jun 2011, 17:41

So I guess "jamjam" never saw the pictures of Lisa and George in the bushes during the Oceans 12 filming? You know the one, where everyone was "questioning" what was going on since you could only see the back of George and the top of Lisa's head....not to mention her blabbing all about the more intimate details of their relationship on a few occasions, to a few magazines in fact and then there's that picture of her crying her eyes out in Cannes when the last break up was announced.

If you're going to try to start a nasty rumor about someone, you should at the very least do a little research first! LMAO
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sat 04 Jun 2011, 19:42

Cinderella wrote:I don't buy the story “Clooney gay”. I’ve seen what women can do when they’ve been dropped. So, that’s where I stand.

I actually am totally amazed at what some women will do or how vindictive some women can be!
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 04 Jun 2011, 20:11

If Lisa ever said something like this, it was probably said in jest with sarcasm.How often do you think she is asked questions about him? After awhile, and with drinks involved she might tell people what they want to hear, just repeat the rumors that have been circulating. Can you imagine while your dating him it's all about George, then for years after it's all about George, no matter your own success?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 23:04

She might be really upset that spent 5 years (on-off) with him and din't get to enjoy as much as SL and EC did. It sounded like a vindictive comment. No wonder he dumped her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 05 Jun 2011, 01:19

It was only the last time around he even took her on the red carpet and he never looked that thrilled to be with her. She was the original ring game player too. Some pretty bad articles about George came out around the time they split too. The 5 years was mostly off! He spent more time with Krista then Lisa.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 01:59

I do recall reading an article right after they split the last time, about how upset she was that he brought Krista to Como right afterwards. But then again, who is to say if it was true.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 02:36

Wasn't really a follow Clooney fan during the L&K years, but wasn't there alot of going back and forth? Didn't Krista break up with him right before filming of O12 and he went right back to dating Lisa while filming O12? Sorry everyone, how about that Leo, is he a horndog, or a single wealthy handsome famous man who can have his pick of women? Yes, he does sound like George.As far as his or Georges likes or dislikes, I'll never know, unless one of the "ladies" writes a book.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 19:41

Lucy: no idea about Leo's behavior. But the blind vice Ted writes about King Schlong has made people guesses that it is indeed Leo...
Well, It's none of my business anybody's sexual orientation. But I will play the devil's advocate, sort of...

Honestly, I don't think GC is. I will be very surprised if one day he comes out of the closet (if he truly is). I would get the bi though, just because it's Hollywood. But if you watch his interview during One Fine day Promo (I will post it here too), the way he talks about kissing Michelle and how used he is with beautiful women in the business, I just don't see it.

Further, there was a discussion in one blog a while ago that question if he was gay or not and someone gave a good reason why he is not gay. The reader said: I don't think he is gay. Gay guys, who date women as beard, will date classy women so it seems that they are really straight. Heterosexual guys like Clooney go for the sk*ank one, famewh*ore types that he dates, specially knowing he doesn't want marry and have kids...
Do you agree with the reader's theory? Does it make sense to you?
Moreover, isn't pretty important in Hollywood to keep homosexual leading actors in the closet for the sake of their own careers (it's 21st century, but go figure!). So, if GC is/was, why his friends/colleagues (Pitt, Damon and Roberts) keep joking about him being gay or make comments how attracted they are to him (Wahlberg)?

But to be fair to those who think he is, the only time remotely that I thought GC could be gay was when he gave an interview for a reporter at Time magazine. His voice seemed a little effeminated in the beginning, but that was it. Oh, and some of his mannerisms when he's trying to be funny...
And before you asked me anything about this interview, I will post the video available online (but it is not the interview itself):

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:14

George is not gay. I know someone who knows firsthand that George is not gay.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:21

playfuldeb: I really don't think he is. As I said, I would be surprise if he were.

Don't you think that is somewhat interesting that these gay rumors started around 2005/2006? the same time he started getting involved in causes like Darfur? In the past, the reports and everybody else's opinions were what a manwh*ore he was. I also find ridiculous that people will assume that not being married and/or not having kids mean you are gay. Please.... Not worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:49

I think we had a conversation going on another thread about people not being married and not having kids automatically catagorizing them into being gay. I think that is so BS. Whether it's careers, or lack of money to support a family, or face it, some people just don't like kids, who are we to judge? Even if George, or Leo, or any of the other "single" celebrities out there got married, those rumors would continue.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:52

I'm surprised that there are so many actors rumored to be gay.Having a gay daughter that just came out in the last couple of years has given me a different perspective than I had in the past.It's like name calling, why accuse someone of being gay, is it suppose to be an insult? Watching what my daughter and her friends went through out of fear of society labeling them, years of their lives spent trying to be something they were not.Makes me feel sympathetic towards people accused as if it was shameful.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:02

One of my co-workers is gay. He worked with us before and everyone "knew" he was, but we didn't talk about it as he didn't talk about it. He left for a couple years and recently returned. He is now "out and proud". He still doesn't really shout it from the rooftop, but has shared with us who are close to him. We had a contractor in the office the other day working on our desk units and BOTH my co-worker and I thought this guy was super hot. Of course, neither one of us hit on him, but it was so funny us bantering back and forth - "I want him, no I want him, no I want him". He was "pressured" in to getting married and having a child when he was younger as that was what was expected of him. Yes, he's since divorced and can live his life as it's meant to be. Lucy, I am so proud of your daughter and very proud of you for supporting her.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:15

Melbert: I was not here when you had the thread. I do agree with you. I also have a close friend from college that we all knew he was gay and he never said anything and we never asked. In recent years, he came forward in a very natural and discreet way.

Lucy: I am very proud you support your daughter. I do find ridiculous how in the 21st century people still act like this. There was a girl in my class (years ago) who is lesbian and, f course, I did not know. Until one day i was getting a ride with her and her girlfriend (I had no idea she was her girlfriend). Can you believe people were staring at us? When I found out, things sink in why people in her class barely talked to her. Can you believe it?! ridiculous! Rolling Eyes

Back to HW actors... Even the actors who are and are in the closet, it's their option to come forward or not!! What I find an insult, it's to say you are something you are not or pressure you to say you are.
I also find insult to label each one of us according with our sexual orientation or if we marry or not, if we have kids or not... humans beings are so more complex and interesting than a sexual orientation or a personal life style. I love you

My friends are shocked that I suddenly changed my mind and don't want to have kids. So much so that one of my friend's husbands had to be a bit rude to her because she was soooo rude, almost saying that my life had no meaning for not having kids or there is something wrong with me. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:22

Oh LouisLane, your last paragraph - OMP!!! See, it just shows people's ignorance. I praise people who make the decision not to bring children into the world for whatever their reasons are. Not saying no one should have kids. But, it's a personal choice and why can't people accept that!!!???? My son was an "oops" as I wasn't prepared to have kids (unmarried, etc), but I could have never aborted, and he has blessed me with so much. But, he was it. My choice!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:43

Melbert: too much ignorance in the world. And I said i didn't think in having kids, it is not the moment I think I will not have any, I never said NEVER!
I usually don't care what others think of me, but I was pretty disappointed at her reaction because we are friends since we were in elementary school. So, we know each other for what? 20 years?!! that's a very long friendship...

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:48

Some people lack the sensitivity gene! I hope that this didn't totally severe your relationship with her, but I am so sure that you were hurt by her comments.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 04:48

Fear makes people behave this way. your friend LouisLane If she is a mother the thought of you choosing not to be is something she can't understand, maybe when her kids are all teens/young adults she may feel differently. My daughter and some of her gay friends say they don't like people always making everything about them be about their sexual choice. When my daughter came out she had a group of co-workers she had been working with for 3 years, when the females found out they completely changed, they feared she would try to hit on them.She came home upset,couldn't understand why that now they new she was gay why she would all of a sudden be sexually attracted to them when she hadn't before.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 06 Jun 2011, 13:01

Gay guys, who date women as beard, will date classy women so it seems that they are really straight. Heterosexual guys like Clooney go for the sk*ank one, famewh*ore types that he dates, specially knowing he doesn't want marry and have kids.. I kinda think it's the opposite - they choose the obviously sexy women cuz people automatically assume that these chicks aren't going to be with a guy that isn't a "real" man (read, hetero), whereas, a proper woman doesn't seem as sexual...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:06

I personally think there's nothing wrong in being "gay." Nothing to be ashamed of.

It doesn't matter who you love, but that you love.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 17:09

Lucy and Melbert: thanks for your thoughts! No, it did not damage our friendship and I kind of know why she said it. Later in the day, she told me she admired me, etc...Anyway, back to GC. I do have sympathy for him trying to keep his private life private and I understand some of his choices.

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 18:59

It really amazes me how some stars, even the revered A-listers, are so good at keeping their private lives private. I think it just depends on what goofy shit the others do on how the paps and tabloids respond, and then jump on it and run wild. George has done a few goofy shit things and hasn't totally kept everything "private". However, I wish that he would be more public when he should be promoting a film like he is with his humanitarian work.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 19:09

It amazes me how much crap almost all stars are accused of, I use to think it was just our beloved bad boy George ! then just recently I got bored by George and started visiting other sites, and low and behold everyone is gay-bi, cheating, you name it they been accused or there is rumors!!!! Makes me laugh, and real cautious about believing anything I read.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 06 Jun 2011, 21:58

I'm bi and i'm proud of it. I'm never bothered by it and i'm not afraid to tell.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 06 Jun 2011, 23:36

melbert wrote:I think we had a conversation going on another thread about people not being married and not having kids automatically categorizing them into being gay. I think that is so BS. Whether it's careers, or lack of money to support a family, or face it, some people just don't like kids, who are we to judge? Even if George, or Leo, or any of the other "single" celebrities out there got married, those rumors would continue.

Wow if that were true then I'd be a flaming lesbo! Sorry for the graphics folks but I've never married and I don't have kids but believe me - men are the only way I've gone, am going, and wanna continuing going despite the fact that they can be such dicks some times!

Just because someone doesn't marry doesn't mean they're gay. It could just be that they are the type of person who thinks marriage and kids are a huge commitment and don't want to screw it up by being with the wrong person. Bringing kids into the equation is also not a good thing if your marriage is on shaky ground. Never could understand women who were in a shaky marriage that decide that having a kid will help. BUZZ wrong answer! That just brings its own kind of pressure!

I don't think George is gay. I think George is a guy who really really loves sex, is probably into some kink (which too many 'good girls' wouldn't put up with) and has some warped 1950's type of mentality when it comes to women. Sorry, but that's my opinion. George is picking the obvious skanks for several reasons: 1) He has stated time and time again that he won't marry again so he picks women who his fans will usually HATE so that will always be his excuse for not staying with them in the long run. 2) I think George was very hurt during his marriage and being the stubborn guy that he is decided no one was going to ever get that close enough to hurt him that way again. 3) George is a Taurus - who doesn't mind working hard for his money but he'll be damned if anyone - including the State of California is going to tell him what he can do with it and if he married and it didn't work out - he'd be in a battle with the gal over half of his fortune.

That's why the gals he dates don't concern me. George loves money more than he'll ever love another woman. And unfortunately for him, he's in an industry that brings him women who want something from him.

When will George ever feel that someone wants him just for him? Never cause he's too well known, too rich and still has too much influence in his industry.

Of course, this is all my opinion. Not like I've sat down with George and had a heart-to-heart talk with him about it!

But seriously, I don't believe he's gay. I've seen the way he looks at women and his not admiring their dress cause he wishes he could be wearing it - he's admiring what he imagines is underneath the dress (or with most of his recent gals - what's he can see on the internet before he buys!)

Brahahahahahaha!

Home sick today and I'm still cracking myself up!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 06 Jun 2011, 23:40

And the "don't concern me" comment is meant regarding marriage. Not that I haven't expressed concern over and over about his credibility but even on that I'm bowing out and ceding cause I just don't give a damn anymore. Like I said, George will do what he wants to do and if it hurts his causes then he has only himself to blame.

I feel for the folks he's trying to help but I doubt he will have made much of a difference in the long run cause he's pushing against a wall of history that just won't go away. Again, just my opinion.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 23:45

Will always pick skanks his fans will hate, agree so when he dumps them his fans are happy!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 23:47

@Clooney nothing to be ashamed of, its who you are.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Tue 07 Jun 2011, 01:41

Exactly lucy. Best of both worlds. Though I do prefer a man more.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 02:43

@LornaDoone : ditto!!! Talking about the way he looks at women... I just decided to watch from dusk til dawn again...OMG!
there is a scene that they enter in a bar with women shaking their a*ses half naked and when GC's character's arrives there, he says: my kind of place, you could see the smile in GC's faces, hilarious!!! When Selma Hayke was dancing, he was like totally into her a*s...hilarious!!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:20

LornaDoone wrote:
I don't think George is gay. I think George is a guy who really really loves sex, is probably into some kink (which too many 'good girls' wouldn't put up with) and has some warped 1950's type of mentality when it comes to women. Sorry, but that's my opinion. George is picking the obvious skanks for several reasons: 1) He has stated time and time again that he won't marry again so he picks women who his fans will usually HATE so that will always be his excuse for not staying with them in the long run. 2) I think George was very hurt during his marriage and being the stubborn guy that he is decided no one was going to ever get that close enough to hurt him that way again. 3) George is a Taurus - who doesn't mind working hard for his money but he'll be damned if anyone - including the State of California is going to tell him what he can do with it and if he married and it didn't work out - he'd be in a battle with the gal over half of his fortune.

Very well stated and I agree. Meanwhile, all over the world, there are scores of women who think if they had the chance, they could save him or change him! He is doing exactly what he wants and I assume with who he wants?
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:17

men are the only way I've gone, am going, and wanna continuing going despite the fact that they can be such dicks some times! ....and isn't that what you keep going back for..
affraid

I don't think George picks his gf's based on what he thinks his fans will like or dislike. I also don't think he's worried about divorce laws - there are prenups. I just think he's one of those people that really doesn't see marriage or kids in his future - nothing wrong with that. And I think that that just really pisses off alot of people - that he won't "conform" and want what "everybody" else wants. So everytime he even looks twice at a chick - BOOM - He HAS to get married. George will probably never get married just to spite everyone.
ANd I LOVE that scene in Dusk - my favorite part is watching him, watching Salma's ass!!!!
Although, to add...I did find it odd, in THe American, that when the hooker was nakie, and walking towards him, he didn't look at her body at all. He kept looking at her face, or into her eyes. While this may be the "gentlemanly" thing to do, if you'd just paid for a hooker, and hadn't been with a chick in awhile, I'm thinking you'd be checkin out the goods....

Last edited by bellybaby on Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add'l note)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:56

@bellybaby, I'm just sitting here laughing with myself over what you just wrote. The DTD scene George wasn't acting was he? The American he's grown up, matured, evolved!!!! I do believe he wont marry and the first reason is divorce, his first lasted years and he lost almost everything,IMO it made a lasting impression.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:41

In The American DVD scene where the hooker walked up to him naked and he only looked into her eyes, I agree that looked ridiculous, he almost looked like a litle boy looking up to his mother. LOL

But IMO maybe the production company was trying to veer away from an "X" rating versus "R" in trying to make the scene a little less obscene.

The Italian actress said during her interview that he was uncomfortable
doing the sex scenes. I saw pics taken by paps whlle the movie was filming in the woods with her topless and him looking the other way. Yes, our George is a gentleman! (By Hollywood standards anyway). LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 16:30

@cindigirl: well, just to give a bit of technical feedback. In my acting class, our instructor explained us the importance of eye contact. It's actually very very important for your reaction and how you feed from each other's energy on set and how a good scene is made.
If he was looking around or just to her body, it could be a distraction or just like he was aware he was being shot. As if, he was not trying to make that scene real, he was just "acting". Further, his character is supposed to be really cold, right?! He paid her to give him pleasure, he just wants to "do" it, that's it... isn't in the scene that he said something like she shouldn't worry to have pleasure, he paid her to get it? something like that...
That being said, I did not like that movie...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 07 Jun 2011, 17:05

Yes, Louis, in the sex scene he said to the girl "I came here to get pleasure not to give it."

I tried very hard to "like" that movie but still disliked it. I read that he made the movie to help out the earthquake victims around that area. I don't think he had any great hopes for the role.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:48

@LouisLane....I"m gonna differ on opinion here. She was a beautiful woman, naked....how could you help but not look at her body - that's what seemed weird to me. By constantly looking into her eyes, it was like he was trying to make some kind of connection, instead of just going there for sex. I agree that looking around would have not made sense, but it also didn't make sense to not look at a beautiful naked body walking towards you. Afterall, he paid for it, he had every right to look at it.
I thought he looked very uncomfortable in that scene. I think he is a gentleman, and it looked like it was awkward for him.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:04

Bellybaby hope you are talking about Edoardo, the American Bounce if not..........

A gentleman? George? lol! lol! lol!
Ties, Las Vegas night clubs, S&M, hookers and kinky crazy stuff, anyone? Kinky

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:26

LOL!! Ok,....yeah. I stand corrected!!! Then skip over the "I think he is a gentleman" part, and just look at the "he looked awkward and uncomfortable" part!!!
And you're right.....he does have quite a reputation for that....why would he be so shy as to look at her????

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:29

Wasn't his gf on the set?
Maybe he didn't want to risk that she goes mad and injures the other girl?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:39

Maybe he was afraid people would see the real George and not the actor.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:40

"Maybe he didn't want to risk that she goes mad and injures the other girl?."
Hahaha very well said and probably true.

Natascha, welcome to the forum.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:56

He is shy only bc he was shooting. He couldn't get drunk Drink 2

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:37

cindigirl wrote:"Maybe he didn't want to risk that she goes mad and injures the other girl?."
Hahaha very well said and probably true.

Natascha, welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the welcome!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 08 Jun 2011, 16:38

I think he looked into her eyes because he was looking for a connection. He started out seeking just sex. But his life was changing. He was feeling less secure and was tired of running. Something about her appealed to him beyond the sex. I think the scene tried to portray the sense of longing they both felt for a human and loving connection.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 01:14

@Blubelle" yeap, that two, you nailed it!! his character started to develop feelings fo rher. SO, for his character it was hard to see just someone he paid for and avoid feelings, for sure it was uncomfortable...I guess his character was in an emotional conflict? his good and bad sides duelling? whatever, the movie was still bad! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next