George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted?

+11
LornaDoone
Clooney
cindigirl
bellybaby
playfuldeb
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
Lighterside
lucy
melbert
Katiedot
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted?

Post by bellybaby Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:17

Well, I might buy that, except he was sitting down, facing her crotch, not her eyes...so it looked a little awkward with him lifting his head so far up. the scene where they're by the water, she's naked and he's looking into her eyes - that's making a connection in a scene. Like someone said, it looked like he was looking at his mother walking towards him...eewww

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebitchy compares George with Leo di Caprio - sleaze element and closeted?

Post by socimar Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:35

cindigirl wrote:Yes, Louis, in the sex scene he said to the girl "I came here to get pleasure not to give it."

I tried very hard to "like" that movie but still disliked it. I read that he made the movie to help out the earthquake victims around that area. I don't think he had any great hopes for the role.

I hope the earthquake victims got the money because the movie was AWWWWFUL!!! My husband is now refusing to see any movies with CG again but I hope he changes his mind in the future. There was nothing remarkable about the movie including the acting both by Clooney and Violante Placido. The story was all deja' vu, a total remake of : "The Days of the Jackal" which was a great movie. In Italy they hated it and none of my friends in the States liked it either. It totally bombed it.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 17:04

I finally watched The American about two weeks ago I'am glad that I waited so long to see it, because I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the film. Miss the old days when you could go to see a movie and know very little about it, that way your expectations are not so high. Now a days with marketing, trailers, stars promoting, there are few surprises.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 17:07

PS. finally saw Blue Valentine last night Ryan Gosling's much better at love scenes that George IMHO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2