George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce

+7
carolhathaway
annemarie
Katiedot
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
11 posters

Go down

Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce Empty Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Jan 2016, 19:55

I still don't understand why people are so anxious for George Clooney to be divorced.  No matter what you think of his wife, surely you don't want to wish the pain of an unhappy relationship and a divorce on him?

Anyway, it seems the tabloids are deeply, deeply wishing for George's marriage to be ovah, so I've created this thread to keep track of all the new rumours as they crop up.  You're welcome to contribute to it, or ignore it for the salacious piffle it probably is.

Thanks to Henway for the first two stories:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Blind Item #3

This permanent A list super model is telling friends that her A+ list mostly movie actor friend is headed for divorce
Guesses: Cindy Crawford is the super model and George Clooney is the A-list movie actor heading for divorce.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

One of the reasons divorce is in the very near future for this A+ list mostly movie actor is that the guy with all the friends does not ever see them anymore

His wife demands all of his time when they are together and will only go out with friends she brought to the marriage. Premieres and award shows are the only time he is allowed to interact with industry people.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce Empty Re: Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Jan 2016, 20:14

This is ridiculous people need to get lives.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce Empty Re: Oh, the blind items won't stop: more rumours about George and Amal Clooney's impending divorce

Post by fava Thu 21 Jan 2016, 22:51

Well, we know No. 2 is isn't true-- we see the couple with Goerge's friends all the time.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 21 Jan 2016, 23:00

Really, fava? Who and when? Not that I believe the divorce rumors, because I don't, but we haven't seen George out and about anywhere for a while and I don't recall the last time they were out with his friends (or hers, to be honest).

I think he has spent less time with his friends recently, but between work and her it's only to be expected.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Jan 2016, 23:30

They also entertain their friends at home so no one knows who they see and when.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 22 Jan 2016, 00:35

Agree Annemarie.  George and Amal aren't always "caught" out with friends.  George's parents were in Sonning but no pics, just a couple of tweets.  We have no idea if George has been back to LA for a few days for work and saw friends then. G&A have probably entertained friends in their home and been to homes of others they know well.  

There is a big chunk of their lives we just don't get to see.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Jan 2016, 01:09

Remember that they also live in a very discreet village in the UK countryside - and we know that there were friends around over Christmas. Bill Murray, Blunt and Krasinski for starters. 

And if they're travelling around in an old Audi as is rumoured then even fewer people will notice them.

Remember the Fiat and scooter in Chiantishire? We only discovered that thro Instagram and then confirmed long after they were gone by People

Stocked up for the blizzard, Donnamarie?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 22 Jan 2016, 02:14

Yea PAN I hit the grocery store today with all the other crazies who think Armageddon is coming.  There was not one piece of meat on the shelves in the meat department.  We will start hunkering down tomorrow night.

I didn't realize that Blunt and Krasinski visited George over the holiday.  That's cool.  They're a lovely couple.  Wonder if they brought their little girl.  They just
have one child don't they?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 22 Jan 2016, 07:31

I hadn't noticed either that Blunt and Krasinski were in Sonning for the holidays. Maybe they visited her family and took the chance to visit George and Amal as well.
Donna,
I had read a while ago that they said they would love to have a second child. Maybe they're working on it... Very Happy
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 22 Jan 2016, 07:33

But back to Topic:
I think it's best to just ignore this crap!

Or to be polite: Just ignore those rumors!

Last edited by carolhathaway on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 07:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 22 Jan 2016, 13:32

annemarie wrote:This is ridiculous people need to get lives.

Some people live for a little salacious gossip...I totally am NOT one of them...really, really....double really...

Tut, what some people will read to make their silly lives feel better.....

Did someone mention there was more?...possibly a No 3...or even a No 4....Rolling Eyes
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 22 Jan 2016, 16:55

LizzyNY wrote:Really, fava? Who and when? Not that I believe the divorce rumors, because I don't, but we haven't seen George out and about anywhere for a while and I don't recall the last time they were out with his friends (or hers, to be honest).

I think he has spent less time with his friends recently, but between work and her it's only to be expected.
I wasn't thinking recently, when George seems to be lying low.  More of since they got married photos with Crawford/Gerber, Blunt/Krasinski, Julia Roberts, family in Kentucky, usual suspects at Como like Karen Duffy, Boys, DeNiro, Bill Murray, Ed Norton, etc.

Amal's friends probably don't get in the news except the fashion ones, so who knows if they see them more often?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 22 Jan 2016, 18:45

fava - I was thinking more recent than earlier. It's only natural that when you get married, especially if you have a busy career, you'd have less time to spend with some of your friends. All it means is that there are only 24 hours in a day and maybe once you're married your priorities are a little different.

IMO the gossip sheets don't know any more than we do, they just speculate at the nastier end of the spectrum.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Jan 2016, 21:25

I do not know if George and 'happy or not with this woman but one thing I am sure he will try' in every way to save this marriage
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jan 2016, 17:10

I have to say, the second 'rumour' had me laughing to myself. We've got NO clue where George has been in the past two months and even less of an idea who he's been with. How would anyone know who he's seeing or not seeing?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jan 2016, 20:21

OK, I'm going to move the discussion about Blunt and Krasinski to another part of the forum.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jan 2016, 20:27

Meanwhile, back on topic, many thanks to Henway for these links:

George Clooney Jealous Over Wife's Close Working Relationship With Former Maldives President?
by Carla Dena / Jan 27, 2016 01:05 PM EST

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] George Clooney Jealous Over Wife's Close Working Relationship With Former Maldives President?
George Clooney's wife, Amal Alamuddin, is known to take on high-profile political cases.
One of whom is former Maldivian President Mohamed Nasheed, who was ousted in 2012 and sent to jail.
Like Us on Facebook

Nasheed was allowed to go to London for medical treatment and took the opportunity to call for sanctions against the Maldivian government due to alleged human rights violations.

"The case for sanctions remains urgent, even though [former] president Nasheed is here today, we cannot forget that he has not been pardoned," Amal Alamuddin said during a meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron, as quoted by ABC News.

"He was also not the only political prisoner behind bars in the country. You have at the moment two former defence ministers, one former vice-president, one former deputy parliamentary speaker, and leaders of every opposition party in prison in the Maldives."

With Amal Alamuddin working hard for Nasheed's plight, is George Clooney growing jealous of the former president and his wife?
A Celeb Dirty Laundry article was headlined: "Amal Alamuddin Refuses Kiss From Mohamed Nasheed: Former Maldives President Comes Up Dry."

"Amal Alamuddin also refused to kiss Mohamed Nasheed despite her continued quest to help the former president fight for his freedom and democracy in the Maldives," CDL wrote. "The photos showing her avoiding Nasheed's kiss are hysterical."

Despite specualtions, it seems that George Clooney is not jealous of his wife and her client, nor does he has reason to be. In fact, Nasheed's wife has been with the former president and the barrister in London.

Clooney seem to be used to his wife's job, as he said in an interview in "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" last year.
"What is it like to be the arm candy in a relationship?" Colbert asked, as quoted by Today. "She must say, like, 'We're going to meet extremely intelligent people tonight - these are not show folk. Just be shiny and pretty.'"

"Shiny and pretty - that's mostly what I do,'' Clooney jokingly said.  "They said it wouldn't last. It's going really well,"the actor added.

Amal Alamuddin has been George Clooney's wife since September 2014.

George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin Has 'Outrageous Diva Demands;' Divorce Looming? [VIDEO]
By Pinky RT / Jan 27, 2016 04:47 AM EST
Tags : george clooney, Amal Alamuddin

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  • (Photo : Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images ) HOLLYWOOD, CA - OCTOBER 26: (Editors Note: This image has been processed using digital filters) Amal Alamuddin (L) and actor George Clooney attend the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Our Brand Is Crisis' at TCL Chinese Theatre on October 26, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin remain to be one of Hollywood's most talked about couples.However, like any other popular A-list celebs, the married pair is not exempt from divorce speculations.

Recent reports are claiming that the Clooneys are having a rocky relationship and it's all because of Amal. Speculations are heavy that the barrister is not exactly of good character as how the media portray her to be.

For starters, George Clooney's wife has been reportedly been too controlling and behaving like a diva wherever she goes. Has her sudden popularity affected her demeanor?

"After being called a jealous monster and a Wife-From-Hell by the National Enquirer, Amal Clooney has taken a sabbatical from photo ops, and who can blame her?" Pop Dust noted. "There she was, minding her own business, sort of, waltzing around in new designer outfits wherever there was a camera, when suddenly she seems to have stopped leaving the house."

The tabloid continued to examine Amal's alleged "outrageous diva demands," saying, "Just look back on all those designer outfits, the tab for which must be astronomical. Not to mention all that frantic mugging for the cameras every time she appears in public. Let's throw the book at her for this one."

Meanwhile, divorce rumors have also started to surface just after George and Amal exchanged their vows 16 months ago. "Confidantes claim Amal spent some time in London recently after Greece decided to drop its case against the British government over the Elgin Marbles," Celeb Dirty Laundry reported. "Insiders revealed to OK! that Amal was downing vodka cocktails and gulping down wine, complaining that life with Clooney isn't as wonderful as outsiders think."

"[Amal] was crying and drinking like a fish. [Alamuddin] never used to be like this," a source close to the barrister claimed. "George just expects [Amal] to be at his side. [Alamuddin] doesn't have her own life anymore. She's living in [Clooney's] world now."
Here's a video of Amal's recent interview talking about her new found celeb status:

Stay tuned for more George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin updates here!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 10 Feb 2016, 01:22

Oh, they just keep on coming!

Gossip Mags: George and Amal Clooney's strife

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
REUTERS
George Clooney and wife Amal Clooney arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala 2015 celebrating the opening of "China: Through the Looking Glass," in Manhattan, New York May 4, 2015.

This week New Idea reports trouble in paradise for Hollywood power couple George and Amal Clooney.

The pair have not been seen together in 85 days by the magazine's calculation, and Amal abandoned her engagement ring in the court room, sparking rumours of a split.
The pair were last seen looking "tense" and "angry" outside a Spanish restaurant in Los Angeles on November 8.

The couple maintain separate lives in the United States, where George, 54, has been on the annual awards circuit, and the United Kingdom, where Amal, 37,  maintains her high-profile career as a human rights lawyer. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On the rocks? Amal and George Clooney.

New Idea reports the pair have been "drifting apart".

"They're finding it impossible to keep up what's become essentially a long-distance relationship," a source told the mag.

"They thought they could live together in London and Los Angeles, but now she's hell-bent on living in England and he doesn't want to leave the States."

George is also reportedly selling three of his properties, supposedly adding weight to the rumour.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 10 Feb 2016, 02:55

They are just ridiculous , George said himself they spend a lot of time together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 10 Feb 2016, 06:24

"Reportedly"
"A source"
"Supposedly"
Are there really people who trust these magazines? Believe anything they write?
So the last time they were seen together was November 8th?
What about the event at Buckingham Palace and their visit to the Sonning Dinner Theatre before christmas? The premiere if 'Hail, Caesar!'?
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 10 Feb 2016, 13:13

carolhathaway wrote:What about the event at Buckingham Palace and their visit to the Sonning Dinner Theatre before christmas? The premiere if 'Hail, Caesar!'?
Yep (although I think the article may have come out just before the premiere).

Fact is, George himself went AWOL for a very long time, so never mind 'we haven't seen them togeher for x days', we actually hadn't seen George anywhere at all during that time. Who's to say who he was with all that time?

They also forgot that she's supposedly teaching in New York this spring again so that kind of kills the whole 'won't leave London' theory too.

But this is how the tabloid press come up with their stories; they look at a few pictures and fil in whatever information comes to their mind. There are and will continue to be many "unhappy Clooney marriage" stories just as there will be endless "she's pregnant" stories (well, until she hits her 50s).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 10 Feb 2016, 15:35

Hopefully not until she is in her 50's that would be ridiculous. Next we will read they are breaking up because she wants kids and George doesn't . I don't think we have had that headline yet.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 10 Feb 2016, 15:45

annemarie wrote:Hopefully not until she is in her 50's that would be ridiculous. Next we will read they are breaking up because she wants kids and George doesn't . I don't think we have had that headline yet.
Alternatively:
They break up because George wants kids and Amal is too focussed on her career (which implies selfishness).
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 10 Feb 2016, 21:16

Divorce? Here is not 'the love that directs the game, here and' the power and the power divorce is not 'expected! In my humble opinion, George would never have thought of becoming Mr. Allamuddin, but it 's happened and I think it's unprepared to act as a stand-in, but if it will hold' to this new situation will remain 'married for the rest of life.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 10 Feb 2016, 21:23

The paps will keep trying I guess bad news sells better than they are just happy together and living their lives.
That is the world we live in there was a channel on cable and it talked about only good things that happened it was gone really quickly. Misery loves company how can they be happy that make no sense no they have to be miserable .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Feb 2016, 14:23

carolhathaway wrote:Alternatively:
They break up because George wants kids and Amal is too focussed on her career (which implies selfishness).
Oh, you GENIUS!! That's EXACTLY going to be the next 'scandal' for the bored tabloid press to report on. Shall we take a bet how long we have to wait before that becomes a headline?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 11 Feb 2016, 16:30

lelacorb wrote:Divorce? Here is not 'the love that directs the game, here and' the power and the power divorce is not 'expected! In my humble opinion, George would never have thought of becoming Mr. Allamuddin, but it 's happened and I think it's unprepared to act as a stand-in, but if it will hold' to this new situation will remain 'married for the rest of life.

I think stay married only if name only.George.He can no jump now.Amal is one who could make jump.More powerful man come to Amal she leave maybe? George no!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 11 Feb 2016, 19:25

Katiedot wrote:
carolhathaway wrote:Alternatively:
Oh, you GENIUS!!  That's EXACTLY going to be the next 'scandal' for the bored tabloid press to report on.  Shall we take a bet how long we have to wait before that becomes a headline?
That story got a lot of mileage with Jennifer Aniston, so they probably will drag it out.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 13 Feb 2016, 00:51

Hahahaha!  While we're on the subject of tabloids trying to create a story out of nothing, take a look at this woeful - yet surprisingly creative - interpretation of George's comments about how Amal is adjusting to being married to him.  Clever how they manage to twist this into a 'confession' that his marriage is now on the rocks!

George Clooney has said that Amal Amalauddin is finding it hard to stay married to him. He says Amal finds it hard to handle his fame. Could this mean their marriage could be on the rocks?
There were reports that Amal was seen without a ring, OK! Magazine reported. Could that mean it’s end of the road for the couple?

He confesses that it’s just hard to take pleasure in simple things in life. For instance, just a walk in the park is a no-no, the Mirror reported.

He said, “It’s harder for her. We were in New York and Amal, who lived in New York for six years and worked there, said: ‘Let’s walk to Central Park’, and I said: ‘You can’t.'”
He says he does not mean to be whiny about being rich and famous, but that he is just “explaining” it.

“I say this with the understanding, that no one wants to hear people who have fame and everything, complain. I’m not complaining, I’m just explaining it. You can’t walk out when there is 30 people follow you everywhere.”

“That is always the case. For her that is the real adjustment,” he added.

While it is a “real adjustment” for Amal Clooney, could that really mean the couple is no longer willing to work on their relationship? That’s not true.

Although from a distance it may look like their marriage is not working out, he explains that she can handle the most difficult circumstances very well and that she is “great.”
From what Clooney says, it can be concluded that he is very proud of his human rights lawyer wife Amal, 38.

He continued, “She has gotten two people out of prison that had no business being in prison including the President of the Maldives, Nasheed, who was the only democratically elected President and was charged with terrorism and put in a prison in the Maldives for 13 years. She has just got him out. She is really good at what she does. And I’m very proud of the work she does.”
He said they are working on remodeling their house in Berkshire village of Sonning. He said that it’s been “hell” doing so.

But he added, “I’m very happy. We are having a really fun time. We are remodeling our house which is hell. We’ve got married and remodeled the house. We are having fun.”

Women are not the only ones George Clooney admires, though. Clooney says he really likes Daniel Craig and thinks he should be voted “the sexiest man alive.”

It doesn’t look like there is any reason to worry. The couple was seen at the Berlin International Film Festival Red Carpet on Thursday for the premiere of his film Hail, Caesar!, People has said.
At the film fest, Clooney also talked about refugee crisis in Europe.

News has also been out about his little tiff with a reported.
He clarified the situation by saying, “I spend a lot of time working on these things, and it’s an odd thing to have someone stand up and say, ‘What do you do?’ That’s fine, knock yourself out. I have gone to places that are very dangerous and I work a lot on these things.”

He said he would also be meeting Angela Merkel and talk about the refugee issue and he asked the reporter, “I’d like to know what you are doing to help the situation?”

It looks like Mr. Clooney and his wife are facing the regular celebrity couple troubles. And there is no real reason to believe that George Clooney and his wife would not be able to come out of it all.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 13 Feb 2016, 00:58

Just wow a non story made from George's words.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Had.e6 Sun 14 Feb 2016, 19:57

It was fun to read
Had.e6
Had.e6
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down