George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock

+10
NotAvailable
sisieq
melbert
bunny
Merlin
watching
Dexterdidit
Clooney
lucy
lolo"layla"
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock Empty George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 03 Jun 2011, 23:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By Alexis Tereszcuk
Radar Staff Reporter

Absolutely adorable alert!

Working mom Sandra Bullock took her cute-as-a-button son Louis to the set of her latest movie in London on Thursday where he got to play with her handsome co-star George Clooney--and RadarOnline.com has the photos from their fun day.

PHOTOS: Sandra And Louis Hang With George Clooney

Louis was toddling around in his plaid shorts and hat to keep the sun off his face, showing his mom that he can walk on his own.

Meanwhile, George couldn’t get enough of the little man. He was playful and cute with the tot, even snapping pictures of him with his cell phone.

PHOTOS: Sandra Bullock and Son, Louis Bullock out and about in New York

Sandra and George are filming the movie Gravity, in which they both play astronauts.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 07:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed hotlinked photo.)

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock Empty Re: George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 03 Jun 2011, 23:17

what a bad smile

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock Empty Re: George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 23:33

the baby is cute!

It's just me or I see a dejavu Angie-Brad Mr. &Mrs. Smith style?

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 03 Jun 2011, 23:37

yes, u r right

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 23:39

Nice finding lolo! Thank you!
So, if Clooney starts dating her will fans like it? or will they be opposed? Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 03 Jun 2011, 23:49

Way to go lolo, lets have a party in the kitchen, thanks to radaronline and lolo the streak is broken, we have pics of George!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 04 Jun 2011, 00:28

LouisLane wrote:Nice finding lolo! Thank you!
So, if Clooney starts dating her will fans like it? or will they be opposed? Surprised

Won't happen.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 01:42

Clooney: Why not?
lolo: i went to check the photos at radar again and it seems the link was removed... ?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 04 Jun 2011, 03:02

It would be nice if they dated but i don't see it. George has made his feelings about kids clear. He doesn't mind hanging out and mucking around with them but does not want the responsibility of raising one. I don't mind Sandy but I think she is too strong a woman for George and she would kick his ass!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 04 Jun 2011, 09:36

As the Radar link doesn't work anymore, this site seems to have grabbed the photos before they were pulled by Radar for whatever reason. For your viewing.

Copy of the Radar shots

George taking photos of Sandra's kid - like that isn't going to start rumours that he is finally ready to settle down and have a family.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 12:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 04 Jun 2011, 09:49

I received an email on Google alert with the radar story but when I went to it it says I'm not authorised to view them....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock Empty George spotted in London with Sandra Bullock

Post by lucy Sat 04 Jun 2011, 12:15

Thanks Watching 3 pics in how long, hope the entire summer not going to be this way. Nice to see Gio!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 04 Jun 2011, 13:19

Cute pics. George was a good uncle and he has always been great with the children of his friends - he just isnt interested in his own kids.

So much more fun when you can give the kids back to the parents.
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 15:22

maybe RADAR were told to take the pics off because Sandra Bullock doesnt want her son photographed, she likes to keep him private, sad for us as he is one cute little boy

Nope just checked, pictures are still there so not taken off as far as i can see

Last edited by clooney1970 on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 15:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Jun 2011, 15:28

Clooney1970, I don't think it's a case of not wanting Louis photographed, as there have been plenty of pics of them in NY, and Texas (I think) and New Orleans. Don't know why RadarOnline went wonky, but thanks to our resident sleuths who got the pics anyway for our viewing pleasure!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 15:32

as i said in my update the radar pics are still there on my link, i still think Sandra does try to keep Louis out of the limelight as best she can and that was my initial thought when it was said the pics werent there but they are there so my original thought is invalid

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Jun 2011, 15:39

George makes us all a little confused sometimes Clooney1970!!! I just tried your link and it is working for me today. Yesterday, I, like many others, couldn't get in. I just think they were wonked out for awhile. No big conspiracy theory.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 16:49

Too cute!! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 04 Jun 2011, 16:59

@ bunny, there are times when I'd like to give my kids back to their parent, but I can't cause it's me!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 04 Jun 2011, 18:05

LOL, Lucy.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 04 Jun 2011, 21:55

another LOL lucy.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Jun 2011, 23:22

Triple LOL Lucy!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Jun 2011, 03:03

LouisLane wrote:the baby is cute!

It's just me or I see a dejavu Angie-Brad Mr. &Mrs. Smith style?
George has said he doesn't want the responsibility of raising children. RE the photos being taken down, isn't it suppose to be closed set? Maybe Radar wasn't authorized to be there.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 05 Jun 2011, 05:31

Except George isn't married and unlike Brad does not want to be a father! So no I don't see any similarity. Also I don't think George is Sandra's type.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:07

Have to agree with Dexterdidit she's a lovely person but don't see her as a match with George, she's just to successful on her own.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:21

Hello here, newbie comment. After her playboy hubbie, she's gonna be reluctant for a while to even look at playboy types. Clooney's a real good sort but seems to be a tad playboyish.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:25

She's not in need of George to open any doors for her - she's done that well herself. She doesn't need his money - she has her own. And, I think for the most part, she's one classy dame!! Nope, not at all what George looks for in a, an, ummmm, what do you call them again? lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:26

Welcome JoanieJD!!! Glad you jumped in and great observation! Love your avatar!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:29

@JoanieJD, you've got that right, after JJ, George probably looks sweet, but not worth the trouble. Besides I think that baby is the only male Sandra wants in her life right now.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:42

Thx for the welc. This forum seems like a good place to be.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:43

It's a GREAT place to be! Lots of cool info and some truly great posters! No major BS!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:33

Dexterdidit: talking about Sandra's taste in men, i was just remembering the time she dated Ryan Gosling when he was 18 years old... Smile. I wasn't comparing in the full, just the chemistry, maybe? Anyway, they've been friends for a long time. She probably knows some of the "drinking the bong water" episodes, Razz
JoanieJD: welcome here!
By the way, thanks everyone for welcoming me too!
melbert: I don't think all the women he dated were in need for someone to open the doors for them. But I might be wrong since I never followed his personal life up to now with the latest one... They call them "the girlfriend of"... wait a minute, i guess they call themselves?!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 12:41

Wow didn't know Sandra dated Ryan! Can't say I blame her that is (IMO) one sexy young man, and he's always seemed more mature than his age. As far as door opening, not that they didn't have jobs when they met George, but after meeting him (dating) their opportunities increased. Well not according to Lisa.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 05 Jun 2011, 14:48

"They call them "the girlfriend of"... wait a minute, i guess they call themselves?!."

That's not only what they're "called" or "call themselves"....that's the "actual job description". Love3
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 05 Jun 2011, 15:31

melbert wrote:It's a GREAT place to be! Lots of cool info and some truly great posters! No major BS!

*sniffs the air* whats that smell?

=P
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Jun 2011, 19:04

Clooney, I don't understand your post.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 19:17

Well, from time to time I like to revisit Clooney's interviews about his movies or his political views... I was watching one of his interviews to Charlie Rose and to Frost. He was asked about marriage and he explained on both occasions that he gave an interview after his divorce or in the beginning of ER, I guess to Barbara Walters and that was the only time he said it. He joked " I guess I have to stick to it". Maybe some women out there have hopes to steal his heart like ANnette Benning did to Warren Beatty, non?!
I\'ve got an idea Love7

But for not having kids, he's been adamant about the responsibility, but he never said NEVER either...

Clooney: did I understand it right? were you being sarcastic by implying we were saying BS? if so, loved it! if not, please do clarify it!

Lighterside: is it a job?! Oh my...it might be boring at times, I don't think " The gilfren of" hasn't worked that much lately, hahaha

Lucy: yes, she did dated him! it was a huge thing back then since she is 16 years older than him, Wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Jun 2011, 22:08

Hello to JoanieJD! And, LouiseLane, don't remember if I ever said "hello" to you, so Hello!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 23:42

Hi sisieq, thank you!!! Juggling

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 06 Jun 2011, 06:19

Thank you for the welcome, melbert, sisieq, LouisLane and all else. Lurking here looks good. These pics are the latest and one of you got that site to work somehow. I had the site too, but no pics. Those posting the link to my FB account obviously didn't know. These are prolly the allowed pics as it is near the set and prolly by a trusted source. Radar was no doubt being careful until they got the OK on it.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 07 Jun 2011, 00:15

OhOh!! PopSugar just ran the George/Sandra/Louis pics and the article had ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of Eli!! No where's his Italian girlfriend, no mention of babies with Elisabetta (did say even though he's not a father, he'll be playing one in the Descendants). I wonder what that means??? lol

Last edited by melbert on Tue 07 Jun 2011, 00:17; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 07 Jun 2011, 00:17

Popsugar now has the pics. Maybe there was an embargo on publishing the shots as the Radar ones are back online.

popsugar link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 07 Jun 2011, 01:29

Sandra mentioned George pushed her into a pool some years back at a recent event where they were both present. I don't think George is ever going to be the type of guy Sandra would ever consider after being burned by her ex. i.e. still too immature with his "pranks" and still led around too much by his wandering water stick!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Tue 07 Jun 2011, 02:00

melbert wrote:Clooney, I don't understand your post.

I was hinting at the smell of BS! LOL.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:00

@Clooney: so I interpreted right, yay!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:14

Yep, yep. You get a snicker bar for getting it right. Very Happy
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:18

Additional pics

Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:23

So he found himself a new hobby, childphotograhpy. Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:25

@Atalante: I guess he is sending the pics of the set to Eli because he misses her so much! Oh, wait! She is in London with him! nevermind...
But I guess he sent the pictures to convince Eli to have a baby with him! Ah, the true love!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 16:50

It just occurred to me that why these photos just got released now? I think there was something between radar and popsugar because popsugar has 6 extra photos..

Anyway, what if GC is going to John's wedding in CT? When is the wedding supposed to happen? Beginning of June? hmmmm... Just throwing out there, any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next