George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"!

+3
Joanna
it's me
PigPen
7 posters

Go down

[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! Empty [fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"!

Post by PigPen Thu 31 Dec 2015, 17:04

I think they were a wedding gift.  Shocked   (the recently evident moobs)

(two correct New Topics in a row.  I'm on a roll!!!  Yeah, watch me #%$^* it up on the next one  No )

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 05 Jan 2016, 00:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited title)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! Empty Re: [fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"!

Post by it's me Thu 31 Dec 2015, 17:12

They what ?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

[fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"! Empty Re: [fun thread] George Clooney doesn't want us to see his "moobs"!

Post by PigPen Thu 31 Dec 2015, 17:28

Didn't take all that long for me to screw up-did it?

It's Me... Melbert made a comment yesterday  on the Nina Clooney thread about my avitar and said "he doesn't want us to see his moobs." 
To respond to Melbert, I started a new thread so as not to stray off topic on the Nina Clooney posting.  Clear as mud-right?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 31 Dec 2015, 17:32

Oh PP.....Whatever you're  on pass some my way !

Sounds like Good Stuff. Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 31 Dec 2015, 17:38

Joanna wrote:Oh PP.....Whatever you're  on pass some my way !

What the hell are you talking about???..................You sent that stuff to me for Christmas!!!!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 31 Dec 2015, 18:11

PigPen wrote:
Joanna wrote:Oh PP.....Whatever you're  on pass some my way !

What the hell are you talking about???..................You sent that stuff to me for Christmas!!!!!!

Ah yes....so I did. Hmmm....
Obviously mixing meds with alcohol destroys some brain cells.
I'll continue to enjoy though !

Bricks
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 31 Dec 2015, 19:46

Wheee! Drink 3 Sounds like some of us have started celebrating early! Hope you know a great hangover cure for tomorrow! Drink 2
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 31 Dec 2015, 20:46

Bottoms up girls!  drunken
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 01 Jan 2016, 02:29

Thanks for explanation PigPen
And please 
Don't change avatar !! Very Happy Wink Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Jan 2016, 00:12

PigPen wrote:(two correct New Topics in a row.  I'm on a roll!!!  Yeah, watch me #%$^* it up on the next one  No )
Ah well. I changed the title a bit so it makes more sense. A little more sense. Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 05 Jan 2016, 08:46

Yep, thats always been a nice pic. Nice avatar, PP! Loved it when I first saw them back in 2011.

Me, I like to stick with an avatar. For some reason, I didn't want to choose one of his for the forum because a lot of others already did that. I didn't want to be changing it all the time... So I just chose from what was available at the time...

Coolio
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down