George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is Amal set to star in Cindy Crawford’s "Icon" ?

5 posters

Go down

Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? Empty Is Amal set to star in Cindy Crawford’s "Icon" ?

Post by Silje Fri 31 Jul 2015, 02:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? Empty Re: Is Amal set to star in Cindy Crawford’s "Icon" ?

Post by annemarie Fri 31 Jul 2015, 02:32

I highly doubt amal would appear on that show or any other for that matter.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Is Amal set to star in Cindy  Crawford’s "Icon" ? Empty Re: Is Amal set to star in Cindy Crawford’s "Icon" ?

Post by LizzyNY Fri 31 Jul 2015, 13:13

It wouldn't surprise me if she did a cameo appearance or a brief walk-on. I think attorneys who argue cases in open court do it, in part, because they enjoy the attention. In a way, they are actors and the courtroom is their stage.

Amal not only has courtroom experience, but media experience as well. Aside from being papped daily, she has already done the Vogue shoot and their wedding was covered in People. I don't see this as being outside her wheelhouse, especially as a favor to one of George' closest friends.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Aug 2015, 01:20

What is Icon?

Too lazy right now to click a link and read a whole story so any indulgence of my lazy mood would be greatly appreciated. brahahahahaha

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 03 Aug 2015, 01:46

LornaDoone wrote:What is Icon?

Too lazy right now to click a link and read a whole story so any indulgence of my lazy mood would be greatly appreciated.  brahahahahaha

Cindy is producing a t.v show about model agencies. I don't see Cindy needing Amal on a show like this Amal is no model. The article claims that George asked Amal if she wanted to do a cameo in a movie and she is taking acting lessons to be ready when the time comes. To me more bull from an unnamed source.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Aug 2015, 01:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Aug 2015, 03:31

annemarie thank you for the response and melbert thanks for the um graphic representation! Ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 03 Aug 2015, 13:15

lol! lol! Mel - Where on earth did you find that graphic? I can think of a million times when I could have used it! (Not on COH, of course. Very Happy)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 04 Aug 2015, 04:07

I stole it!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down