George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper

4 posters

Go down

HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper Empty HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper

Post by Nicky80 Fri 15 May 2015, 21:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Onze reporter Kristien met George Clooney in Beverly Hills © HFPA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]© HFPA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]© HFPA.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

George Clooney has never been so candid about 'his' Amal

HLN HOLLYWOOD Where the heart is full the mouth speaks. George Clooney is in love, and everyone knows it. The actor who stars in the new Disney movie "Project T." happily tells that he has finally found the love of his life: "Amal is the best thing ever happened to me."

"If I knew that today was wearing a bow tie, I would have undoubtedly done the same. Now I'm standing here with my nice old leather frak," Clooney smiles as he points to my outfit. If you can interview one of the most famous actors in Hollywood, then it may already be something more. Although he gets his best smile face, do you notice that he's still a little tired. And you can not blame him, because Clooney - just turned 54 - has in recent weeks been busy: "I just canned a movie with Jodie Foster and I then immediately flown on the day of my birthday back to LA There stood. 25 comrades waiting for me at my home for a big party. I had the next day interviews, so that morning to say the least 'interesting' name (laughs). "

'Power couple'
When you sit at the table with Clooney, then you ever dare to forget that he is a true world star. He wears a plain dark blue shirt, a black leather jacket and a rumpled jeans. Hands in his pockets. He is nonchalant, playful and confident, but not arrogant. When he speaks, you automatically hang on his every word. As he himself creates, for each answer he laces an amusing anecdote.

Clooney is in his own words has never been so happy in his life, and has his wife, 37-year-old Amal topadvocate Alamuddin, everything to do with it. The whole world watched him when the 'power couple' married eight months ago in Venice. That Clooney all the media attention now is just ("There are thirty photographers every day at my door"), we do, of course, not to say more, but his wife is still getting used to. "Amal knows only too well that her life is forever changed. She nevertheless sees herself not as a celebrity, she sees it rather as something that they should accompaniments our marriage. It is not always easy when the students at her University chase and when they suddenly ask her about her choice of attire in court. "

Tequila-shirt
These brand new celebrity fortunately also with a number of advantages. She is overwhelmed with clothes by famous designers who have their name only too happy to see it on her dresses. However, a personal stylist, she has not, but she has also completely unnecessary as Clooney:. "Amal is a very stylish woman, that was the first thing I noticed her when I met her But she does not always agree with my clothing choice. She looks at me often questionable when I'm wearing for the umpteenth time my tequila-shirt. "What, are you going to wear now Mathews?" But what do you want, I sell tequila! "

Although George and Amal are both awful busy schedules in regimes they still try to see each other as much as possible, "Amal and I can not live without each other, we have agreed on the day of our wedding that we should see each other at least once a week. . We have been there quite resourceful at it. When I told her that I had to go to New York for recording, she immediately said that she then Columbia would teach. I do not know how we got it done, but our intention keeps after all these months still stand. "

When they are both still at home, it is George who is at the helm: "I cook, my wife makes reservations Listen, I'm not a chef, but I know how to stabbing a dish together I'm so long. been single so I had to cook it myself (laughs). " What then zoal there on the table at Clooney's? "We eat regularly tabouleh, and a lot. I have thanks to my wife learned a lot about the Lebanese cuisine. My specialty is, however, pasta, hearty breakfasts and everything that goes around Thanksgiving."

Children
After his first marriage to actress Talisa Balsam ran in 1993 on the cliffs, Clooney swore that he would never get married and would never have children. Whether there really, really, really never children will come? "I would honestly do not know. Hey, we're only just married, give us some time!" He expertly wimpelt us with a big smile and a big wink. Clooney wants right now prefer to see as much of the world: "There are so many trips that Amal and I would like to do it most of all we would want to jump on my bike tomorrow for the two of us by the French. Alps to tour. "

Their love story or reads like a fairy tale, yet it was Clooney for years convinced that this feeling would never happen to him, "I was not going to marry until I met Amal and I realized that I have the rest of my living with her wanted to share. I have long hoped it was mutual. I was very nervous when I proposed to her, because we had never had before about marriage. She had me just as well declare mad! (laughs) I'm never been so happy, thanks to her my whole life I never dared to dream that I would ever encounter the true, but as you see:. I managed it! "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 16 May 2015, 20:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add the word Flemish)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper Empty Re: HLN Interview Flemish Newspaper

Post by / Sat 16 May 2015, 09:50

CORRECTION: HLN (Het Laatste Nieuws) is a Belgian and more precisely Flemish newspaper. Not Dutch! Smile

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 16 May 2015, 10:56

Did I hear this somewhere elsa beforeX1000
George he NEED to change script or just snuck in a few different word
GC wrote:I cook, my wife makes reservations Listen,

might change to "My wife likes me to cook, and she to make a very good choice in reservations"  Just to mix up a tini bit it get boring over over over same script.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 16 May 2015, 13:48

I am convinced this was not an individual interview, but a group press conference with the HFP. Each reporter took what they wanted from the interview and put their own spin on it.

Nicky, I was going to try and comment on the translation for you but there's just too much to say and I don't have time. Very Happy Can someone please tell me what "zoal" and "wimpelt" mean?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 16 May 2015, 17:38

'Zoal' means something like 'for instance' and 'wimpelt... af' means 'to brush off'. Smile

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 16 May 2015, 19:06

Thanks Codexchick. Usually the stuff they DO translate is the most confusing!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 16 May 2015, 20:34

Codexchick wrote:CORRECTION: HLN (Het Laatste Nieuws) is a Belgian and more precisely Flemish newspaper. Not Dutch! Smile

thanks I have changed it in the title. Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down