George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University

+7
Nicky80
party animal - not!
Donnamarie
catwoman
Joanna
/
annemarie
11 posters

Go down

That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University Empty That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University

Post by Nicky80 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 06:40

That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University

Amal Clooney knows how to stand out.
The 37-year-old wife of actor George Clooney showed off her toned legs and stunningly chic style while stepping out for a coffee with a male friend on the New York campus of Columbia University on Wednesday.
The British-Lebanese attorney was clad in a fitted pink patterned blazer and matching A-line skirt while strolling around the nation's fashion capitol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pretty in pink: Amal Clooney stunned in a conservative chic ensemble as she stepped out for coffee with a male friend in New York City on Wednesday
She teamed her set with nude cut-out heels and a tan leather tote - while keeping her accessories to a minimum. 
Amal appeared glamorous with her coffee at hand while letting her thick brunette tresses flow down.
Her eyes were concealed with sunglasses, but it was hard to miss her flawless complexion.
Professional: Amal is currently a visiting professor at Columbia University Law School

Great gams: The wife of George Clooney showed off her toned legs while sporting nude pumps
Amal has been a visiting professor at Columbia Law School, as her 53-year-old husband films his latest flick Money Monster in NYC.
The two were seen together on Sunday.
Amal took her dogs to visit her beloved beau on set of the Jodie Foster-directed flick.
In the film, Clooney plays a TV financial personality taken hostage by O'Connell's character who has lost his life savings after following his money advice.

Simple yet chic: The beauty wore minimal accessories with her blazer and skirt set
He threatens to kill him if he does not get his stock back up before the bell rings as the entire nation tunes in to watch the drama unfold.
The dramatic thriller also stars Julia Roberts and Dominic West.
Filming only got underway in New York City at the end of February, with release a date scheduled for some time in 2016.
Amal and George wed last year in Venice, Italy. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University Empty Re: That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University

Post by / Thu 16 Apr 2015, 08:33

She looks so chic.

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University Empty Re: That's one stylish professor! Amal Clooney displays toned legs in chic mini-skirt as she grabs coffee at Columbia University

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:25

I like the suit very nice she definitely knows how to dress for work.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:36

Pretty outfit.  She does look chic.  We should not be surprised that Amal knows how to dress for a work environment.

But even without knowing who wrote this so-called story I would guess the DM. They are the worst.  They should be writing style blogs for a second rate style media site.  And really I don't consider this a mini skirt.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:49

I  Want  That  Suit.  Please.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:51

........and I'm guessing De La Renta. Sigh

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:04

Yes PAN.  I'd wear it too!  We will have to check Amal's style blog to see who the designer is and how much $.

Amal is wearing the earrings she has worn many, many times.  Without knowing for sure I have to believe George gave those to her. Her style blog identified them as by Harry Winston.  They are so beautiful and I love that she wears them frequently.  She wore them when People photographed her and George at the restaurant at the time of their engagement. But I think he gave them to her before the engagement.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:09

PAN you're right.  It is Oscar de la Renta.  Just got an email from the style blog.  The blog didn't detail the suit she's wearing but showed a similar suit by de la Renta but it's out of stock.  No price given.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:56

The earrings, Donnamarie.

Check out the IBAHRI interview about their recommendations for the judicial system in Egypt.........November/December 2013 I think

Harry Winston stuff is absolutely beautiful. And His Nibs is on one of the boards of SWATCH, the company that owns it.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 13:31

party animal - not! wrote:The earrings, Donnamarie.

Check out the IBAHRI interview about their recommendations for the judicial system in Egypt.........November/December 2013 I think

Harry Winston stuff is absolutely beautiful. And His Nibs is on one of the boards of SWATCH, the company that owns it.

Yes PAN. That's it.  I remember her wearing them too.  She wore them in Greece.  She's worn them when out in NY.   I didn't know George was on the board of SWATCH and didn't know that SWATCH owns Winston.  Well maybe that's where George does most of his jewelry shopping.  Wonder iif he worked with Harry Winston's people in designing Amal's engagement ring?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Apr 2015, 13:44

As you probably know, SWATCH own Omega too. So His Nibs got to know and became very friendly with the founder, and attended his funeral in Switzerland.

Can't believe he didn't get involved with the design - but it does look awfully like the one auctioned by Edie Gorme's estate at about the same time as their engagement!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by / Thu 16 Apr 2015, 13:57

As much as I love seeing new pictures of George and/or Amal, I think they should keep a low profile for a while. We know they can when they want to. People might get sick of them, if they already aren't.

/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 14:34

Codexchick wrote:As much as I love seeing new pictures of George and/or Amal, I think they should keep a low profile for a while. We know they can when they want to. People might get sick of them, if they already aren't.

The media makes a big deal of catching G&A whenever they can.  They are really hyping their presence in NYC.  I don't blame George for that.  But we know they have been to restaurants where the paps didn't catch them too.  So I think they are out and about more times than we actually get to see them.  They must have gone out with Amal's brother while he was visiting but we only saw him the other day walking Louie.  They are living their lives the way they want to.  Not for the press but for themselves and the people they associate with.  I don't think George ponders that well Amal we've been caught on camera too many times this week so let's lay low for a while.  We're getting too much attention.  They probably don't eat in their apartment too much so they go out to eat and sometimes they get spotted and other times not.  It is what it is.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:07

If folk "get sick of seeing pictures of G&A" 
then that's their problem not G&A's, IMO.
As a fan I don't mind how many pictures 
pop up of either of them, especially of
Einstein & Louie. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:15

party animal - not! wrote:As you probably know, SWATCH own Omega too. So His Nibs got to know and became very friendly with the founder, and attended his funeral in Switzerland.

Can't believe he didn't get involved with the design - but it does look awfully like the one auctioned by Edie Gorme's estate at about the same time as their engagement!

Thanks for that information pan.
It's good to learn something new every time
I come to COH.

PS

I think we should create an award for our pan called....

The Mine of Information Award 
for the benefit of the Clooney Loonies.

Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:35

toned legs?? Who wrote this or is false or is blind

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:43

Handsome her friend. The old George has to be careful

Shocked Smile
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Apr 2015, 17:10

You see, Jo, this is what happens when part of your career involves you reading the newspapers every day - lots of often useless information sticks!

People today

And ABC news ran a thing about how to achieve the Clooney look!

Reminds me of Amal's comment on the Globes carpet when an interviewer said how fascinated everybody is with her, and she 'Oh, I'm sure it will pass'............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 17:49

party animal - not! wrote:You see, Jo, this is what happens when part of your career involves you reading the newspapers every day - lots of often useless information sticks!

People today

And ABC news ran a thing about how to achieve the Clooney look!

Reminds me of Amal's comment on the Globes carpet when an interviewer said how fascinated everybody is with her, and she 'Oh, I'm sure it will pass'............

Amal reminds us of the chic "work" Barbie we had when we were younger.  What a silly thing for People to write.  Barbie?

"Useless information"  PAN a matter of opinion.  You must be a delight at parties.  So much you can talk about.  Never an awkward moment of silence.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 17 Apr 2015, 00:12

Well, thank you, Donnamarie, but I'm not great at big social stuff - more of a backroom research type  - but I really enjoy pub quizzes!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 17 Apr 2015, 06:29

PAN I moved your post to the below thread. Please remember to open a new thread for new sightings. thanks

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Apr 2015, 07:05

Donnamarie wrote:But even without knowing who wrote this so-called story I would guess the DM. They are the worst.  They should be writing style blogs for a second rate style media site.
Oh, I so agree! Their writing (can't call it journalism) is so atrocious that I cringe whenever I read it.

Basically, they've got a whole bunch of young wanna-be journalists churning out online content for them. For them it's not quality of writing that matters, or even the content, it's just having enough words to fill the space between the photos on the website. I think they get something like an average of 10 minutes per story to write and you can see that they've been told to fill in the space between pictures by describing the photos in words (eg: "He exited the hotel wearing a tan jacket, accessorized with traditional blue jeans, scuffed work boots and a natty fedora") and if they still need more words to add fill in fluff such as adjectives and brain-dead cliches.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 17 Apr 2015, 14:17

Have a question not related to Amal.  Does the Daily Mail have a political leaning?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 17 Apr 2015, 15:50

And again it never to end.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Fri 17 Apr 2015, 20:47

The Daily Mail is a Conservative newspaper, Donnamarie.

Amal looks very elegant in that outfit, I think. I wouldn't manage to walk comfortably in those shoes though they look gorgeous. I wonder if she has a pair of flat shoes in her bag.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 17 Apr 2015, 23:00

She looks fabulous in the suit . The shoes are great too .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Apr 2015, 06:41

Donnamarie wrote:Have a question not related to Amal.  Does the Daily Mail have a political leaning?
Yes, conservative (right wing) and really misogynistic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 18 Apr 2015, 15:26

Thanks Hebe and Katidot for enlightening me.  Since I only read their entertainment news (just about GC) I couldn't get a sense of where they stood.  I was watching a political show the other day and they were talking about a less than flattering article about Hillary Clinton written by the DM.  One pundit said DM was a conservative leaning paper which was disputed by the host of the show who said it was liberal leaning.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down