George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney

+8
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
amaretti
Katiedot
it's me
Sevens
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney

Post by Sevens Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:28

also four new character posters just hit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tomorrowland Official Poster Featuring George Clooney

Post by Sevens Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:34

As far as I'm concerned,TOMORROWLAND had a screening at the Disney Studios a few days ago and it will get general media screenings on May 6th,George's birthday in LA.

Last edited by Sevens on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:35

That'll be a good Birthday pressie for Our Man.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:38

Thanks Sevens.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:40

Wow!

Not sure you want to see this, Sevens there's a spoiler alert:

thanks to Frenchiesfans

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:46

Donnamarie there have been at least three or four TV spots online this.month. they're already posted in the trailer thread. maybe you haven't seen any of them on TV but they actually have aired them for over a month now.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:51

pan I've already seen the clip online(not sure if the link still works)...there've been tons of articles about the clip in detail. All of the comments have been positive so far.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:32

Sevens wrote:Donnamarie there have been at least three or four TV spots online this.month. they're already posted in the trailer thread. maybe you haven't seen any of them on TV but they actually have aired them for over a month now.

No Sevens I haven't seen any trailers.  I've only seen what you've posted.  Has anyone else seen them?  Just curious. 

Thanks Sevens for keeping our interest roused for this awesome looking movie!!!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:49

Very Happy I'm trying my hardest to avoid all the trailers, but Sevens doesn't make it easy! She keeps tempting me with all of this and it's driving me nuts! I want to go see the movie with fresh eyes - without knowing too much or anticipating scenes I've seen in trailers. After I see it I'm going to sit down and binge on all the trailers I've missed! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:59

party animal - not! wrote:Wow!

Not sure you want to see this, Sevens there's a spoiler alert:

thanks to Frenchiesfans

The clip on the French site is the one I like best so far. 

Lizzy I don't blame you for wanting to see this movie with "fresh eyes".  But I really don't think any of the clips posted here have given much of anything away.  But the clips do raise my expectations that this film will exceed the typical sci-fi cookie-cutter summer feature film.  I hope so because I'm not a sci-fi fan and I really need to be impressed.  If George wasn't in it I question whether I'd go see it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 20 Apr 2015, 23:34

Donnamarie - I am a sci-fi fan so I probably would go see it anyway, but George being in it is the clincher. Only 4 more weeks to go! I can't wait to see the promotional appearances he's going to do! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Apr 2015, 01:48

Donnamarie wrote:Those are all reasonable possibilities Way2.  You have such keen insight into the machinations of the movie business.  Any one of your scenarios could be the reason for no buzz.  But after all the hype last week over the new trailer for the next installment of Star Wars (which will release in December) I just thought hey what about Tomorrowland?  There has been such secrecy over this movie maybe the studio just wants to keep the public in the dark as long as they can.  Part of the hype.  But I would think even 15 second ads would be a terrific tease.
You can't even do a comparison.  Star Wars is part of a huge franchise and I'm sure will speak for itself (even though I'm not a fan and could give a shit less about any and all Star Wars).  Tomorrowland is so very different than anything Star Wars and will be promoted very differently.  Completely different audience too, I'm sure.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 21 Apr 2015, 09:17

Another one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Diseny China has revealed on official weibo that there's a new trailer for Tomorrowland to be released at 9pm in local time. Not sure about the time gap...Disney US will release the trailer at the exact same time on Twitter or YouTube.
So excited now!!! Very Happy Less than five hours!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Apr 2015, 13:11

Hey melbert I agree that Star Wars is a completely different franchise with a very loyal following and Tomorrowland will attract a different audience.   You're absolutely right. I was just perplexed why there have not been any trailers on TV especially since we are just a month out from release. But according to Sevens there have been TV spots.  Guess I've missed them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 21 Apr 2015, 13:36

Just got the news...so happy! Tomorrowland will be released May 22 in China. Same day as in the US. Sadly the Avengers won't come out until May 12 here, so I'm worried the Avengers may still dominate the market and won't give Tomorrolwand much space to breathe.
Anyway, I hope Disney would get George to come to China promoting this. He just came to Shanghai last May.
I'm sure this film will gain at least $100million at boxoffice from here. We just love Hollywood blockbusters! Furious7 just broke every boxoffice record here set by Transformers4 last summer. And their earnings in this market both surpass its domestic numbers! Furious7 is set to earn over $370million here!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Apr 2015, 13:54

I watch an early morning political show which does include celebrities from time to time who promote their new projects. Tim McGraw will be on the show tomorrow.  Will see if he talks about Tomorrowland.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2