George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

+22
socimar
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
PigPen
LizzyNY
Atalante
globalchick
Picachu
louisvillelaura
Sevens
Missa
melbert
hathaross
Silje
Joanna
Nicky80
isogotit
Katiedot
Doug Ross
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
theminis
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:26

He is Ramzi Alamuddin theminis
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

Post by Atalante Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:27

Spliff
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:29

Missa wrote:
Silje wrote:Sorry about 3 messages being the same. I am having tecnical problems. There is a little video of George on the boat.

That's a cute video.  It sounds like someone in the crowd says, "George, are you ready?" and he responds, "I have to be, now." Smile

You have better hearing then me Missa. Do you know who the blond girl is in the back of the boat standing next to Nina? She looks so happy.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:29

Thanks for those photos. Really cute those little boys
Maybe from Amal´s family
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:30

That last picture could be of any groom on the way into the ceremony: "I guess there's no turning back now!" Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:32

Lot's of pics here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:36

Off topic but... Oh my god Matt Embarassed

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:38

Thanks all for your hard work in getting these pics up!  GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give Flowers
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:39

what time is it there?  honestly, this wedding is exhausting me and I'm watching it from a chair

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:40

It is 19:40
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:42

3.38am in the morning from where Im sitting
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:43

19:40...  you mean I have to convert?  My universe is out of sync now that we are looking at it with a married George.  I can't convert.... Wink

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:44

HA HA - did you not hear the collective scream around the globe as he disappeared into the Hotel
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:44

19:40...  you mean I have to convert?  My universe is out of sync now that we are looking at it with a married George.  I can't convert.... Wink
 I'm at 1:40 East Coast Time - so that's 7:40.  My head hurts now Wink

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:45

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:45

When I think of all the people I made fun of for watching the Royal wedding live.....I need to go write some apology letters.

Right, louisvillelaura?  Left is right, up is down, George may be a married man as we speak.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:45

When they were getting out of the boat, I saw long candels inside.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:47

I'm at 1:40 East Coast Time - so that's 7:40.  My head hurts now Wink

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:48

Indeed Missa - I mocked at Princess Diana's wedding wondering how long it would take to write thank you notes....

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:48

theminis wrote:3.38am in the morning from where Im sitting

Oh Boy are you drinking coffee coffee is not enough
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:49

This is also a nice shot of his arrival

and there is Mrs Nina Clooney at the back of the boat
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:50

My mocking was more of the "why would you waste your time watching two people you don't know get married?"

I've one-upped them.  I've spent two days watching two people I don't know ride around on boats. Shocked
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:51

theminis - no it was just me screaming.  I'm very loud.  I live in Jersey so I have to be vociferious despite my southern upbringing... did I disturb the ceremony?  my bad ...

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:51

NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:51

Gio's expression! It's like, "Shit! I left the rings in my other jacket pocket!"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:52

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:52

Missa wrote:When I think of all the people I made fun of for watching the Royal wedding live.....I need to go write some apology letters.

Right, louisvillelaura?  Left is right, up is down, George may be a married man as we speak.

Okay Missa that last line is taking it too far, there is still a chance he ran out the back and took off in a water taxi (Im joking of course)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:53

louisvillelaura wrote:theminis - no it was just me screaming.  I'm very loud.  I live in Jersey so I have to be vociferious despite my southern upbringing... did I disturb the ceremony?  my bad ...

I didn't hear you screaming over my sobbing so no apologies needed.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:53

Oh Missa - I have Kate & William on DVR... I re-weatched it with my kids... so don't feel bad.  Then my, at the time, 5 year old re-enacted a royal wedding a pre-school.  It was adorable.  Wonder if we get to see Amal before she goes inside?

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:53

LOL! LOL! LOL!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:54

Look at the crowed

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:55

so themisis he might have run?  there is still hope?  can someone pull the fire alarm?  stop this thing!

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:58

Theres always hope, except in this case Im afraid.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:00

The ceremony must be over by now, right?  It's not religious, so half an hour is more than enough time.  Let's face it, they're Mr. and Mrs. Clooney.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:01

stop that kind of crazy talk now theminis... we can't give up hope.... we cannot give up... remember it's not official until Monday.  it's just a big prank - he's really filming a movie and pranking tina fey... yeah, that's what this is... a big prank.  okay, people... move it out, nothing to see...

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:02

Well George is a prankster, but even this is way too much for him.

Mrs and Mrs Clooney, where is TNMC, she needs to change her name, unless she is hoping to be bride No. 3???
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:03

so what are we supposed to do now if they are married?  I have no direction in my life right now... Wink

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:03

Just have to say - HE LOOKS WONDERFUL!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:03

I think that the man with the baby is Amal's brother, he looks exactly like them father..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:03

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:04

Splendid thanks Nicky
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:05

I better get to the grocery now... I can't face the photos in next week's tabloids.

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:05

I think Gio has just realised that he is supposed to be upfront with George HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:06

Nicky80 wrote:Katie, I can't see your Picture. not sure if it's only me who has that problem?
No, I can't see it either. I think it's because of my lousy internet connection not loading stuff properly. Could you check the site front page and see if the pictures I posted there are showing? And if not, could one of you two edit and make pictures happen? Thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:07

Yeah I was thinking that. Amal´s half brother. Then the nephews, and George new nephews
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:08

louisvillelaura wrote:stop that kind of crazy talk now theminis... we can't give up hope.... we cannot give up... remember it's not official until Monday.  it's just a big prank - he's really filming a movie and pranking tina fey... yeah, that's what this is... a big prank.  okay, people... move it out, nothing to see...

Maybe it's like that weird performance art thing Joaquin Phoenix did a few years ago where he acted like he was kind of crazy and went on talks shows and did interviews in character...yeah, that's the ticket!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:08

Katiedot wrote:Gio's expression!  It's like, "Shit! I left the rings in my other jacket pocket!"
or "oh fu$% how did this happen"

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:09

yeah yeah that is the ticket!

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:14

George Clooney -I'm still here lol!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next