George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

+22
socimar
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
PigPen
LizzyNY
Atalante
globalchick
Picachu
louisvillelaura
Sevens
Missa
melbert
hathaross
Silje
Joanna
Nicky80
isogotit
Katiedot
Doug Ross
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
theminis
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:14

Time enough, Official....... Mr and Mrs Clooney.

I´m emotional.....
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the way, I think that might be Ramzi Alamuddin with him.......and maybe some little Alamuddins........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:17

the wedding of the year-that's the title
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:19

Daily mail has some nice pictures up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:21

the wedding of the year-that's the title
Well that's going to piss k kardashian right off, isn't it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:22

Katiedot wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Katie, I can't see your Picture. not sure if it's only me who has that problem?
 No, I can't see it either.  I think it's because of my lousy internet connection not loading stuff properly.  Could you check the site front page and see if the pictures I posted there are showing?  And if not, could one of you two edit and make pictures happen?  Thanks!

Oh I know how you feel with the Internet. I'm so lucky mine is still working and I hope it will stay like that until Monday until the technician comes.

Anyway, your pics didn't show at the front page so I edit them. Can you have a look that I posted the right pics?
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:23

There is a black boart being decorated with flowers......we will see both of them aftger the ceremony on that boat!!! ???
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:24

The pics are all there Nicky/Katiedot
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:26

Missa wrote:
louisvillelaura wrote:stop that kind of crazy talk now theminis... we can't give up hope.... we cannot give up... remember it's not official until Monday.  it's just a big prank - he's really filming a movie and pranking tina fey... yeah, that's what this is... a big prank.  okay, people... move it out, nothing to see...

Maybe it's like that weird performance art thing Joaquin Phoenix did a few years ago where he acted like he was kind of crazy and went on talks shows and did interviews in character...yeah, that's the ticket!

Laughing out Loud quietly as family is sleeping
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:28

theminis wrote:Well George is a prankster, but even this is way too much for him.

Mrs and Mrs Clooney, where is TNMC, she needs to change her name, unless she is hoping to be bride No. 3???
Think I'll hang on to the name for a bit, just in case  Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:29

Different watch - gold wedding ring?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:30

Oh please, George, don't go there.  But at this point, nothing will surprise me.  This wedding is bordering on tacky, if it hasn't crossed the line already.  God knows what's going on at the reception.  My thoughts.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:31

No idea Hathaross but I was wondering about the boat too - it was being decorated hours ago, however I never noticed it driving by on the live feed - Interesting

Normally after a reception Bride/Groom do leave together, so perhaps there will be more photos to come of them leaving the Aman and I bet Amal will not be wearing her wedding dress, but a going away dress.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:32

annemarie wrote:Daily mail has some nice pictures up.

Thanks...

We're used to seeing George Clooney in a tuxedo on the red carpet, but on Saturday afternoon as he arrived to the reported wedding venue for his marriage to Amal Alamuddin, this tux might be extra special.

The Hollywood star was spotted making his way via water taxi to the Aman Canal Grande Venice, which had been readily prepared for his and the wedding party's arrival.

Bill Murray had made his way through the curtained entrance before George, and they would soon be joined by Matt Damon, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski for the black tie event.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The wedding suit? George Clooney looks dapper in a black tuxedo as he arrives at the Aman Luxury hotel in Venice on Saturday afternoon

Nervous? George looked slightly anxious as he rubbed his hands together, but gave a friendly wave to other guests arriving 

Happy face: George follows his father, Nick Clooney, onto the boat that would take them to the wedding venue

The Clooney family: The actor's relatives joined him on the water taxi that would take them to the luxury hotel on their reported wedding day

Arriving at the luxury hotel, George looked excited and nervous all at the same time, as got ready to take the marital plunge once more.

On the water taxi over to the venue, he was joined by members of the Clooney clan, including his mother and father Nick and Nina, and members of his extended family. 

[size=16]George and his British fiancee, 36, won't officially tie the knot until the civil ceremony said to be hosted at the palatial 14th century Ca' Farsetti palazzo on Monday. The building houses Venice's town hall. [/size]  

Not official: The civil ceremony is said to be hosted at the palatial 14th century Ca' Farsetti palazzo on Monday

Classic look: The Oscar-winning actor wore his slat and pepper hair in a slick side-parting

21 years: It's been over two decades since George Clooney was last married - to actress Talia Balsam

Jolly mood: It seems that George was feeling joyous and didn't waste an opportunity to wave at fellow boat dwellers

Fitting boat: The Clooney clan hit the water on a water taxi called 'Amore' the Italian word for 'love'

The couple have already requested that guests do not bring mobile phones in a bid to prevent unauthorised pictures being leaked from the event.

Emily Blunt looked red carpet ready in her stunning blue keyhole gown featuring floral embellishment all over the garment. The British actress slicked her hair back into a chic updo and wore gold jewellery and accessories.

Emily was joined by her husband John Krasinski, also in a tuxedo and the couple joined Matt Damon and his stunning wife Luciana Barroso on the water taxi to the event.

Hollywood wives: Emily Blunt and Matt Damon's wife Luciana Barroso opted for vibrant colour dresses for the event

Water taxi pooling: Emily and her husband John Krasinski joined Matt and Luciana on their way to the venue

Embellishment: Emily's dress featured floral jewel-detail all over the blue material of the gown, with the neckline made up of the same coloured stones

Queen of fashion: US Vogue editor Anna Wintour wore a fur stole with her patterned gown to the wedding party

Earlier that day, George looked typically serene as he prepared to exchange vows with fiancee Amal Alamuddin.

Sporting a wide grin, George, 53, was in high spirits during an al fresco breakfast outside the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Saturday morning ahead of his imminent marriage to human rights lawyer Amal.

The greying actor was joined by supermodel Cindy Crawford, 48, and her husband, 52-year-old businessman Rande Gerber after a boozy stag do the night before. 

George was seen laughing and smiling with his companions before he began to speak with a photographer nearby.

When being congratulated on his upcoming wedding, George joked: 'I'm not getting married'.

Curiously, the actor appeared to clutch a gift wrapped object as he departed with his two friends some time later.  

The Hollywood star looked fresh-faced despite his late night out the night before which saw him spend his final night as a single man downing tequila shots and vintage red wine with his groomsmen.

During the meal the group were presented with thousands of pounds worth of vintage 2010 Sassicaia red wine, which costs up to £250 a bottle - a wedding present from restaurant owner Giovanni Fracassi.

His rumoured best man, Rande, had also brought several bottles of tequila, which the group enjoyed after their dinner at the exclusive eatery.

Meanwhile, preparations are well underway for the big day, with scaffolding being erected around the main jetty of the Aman Canal Grande Venice, which is hosting the wedding party.

Workers could be seen hauling in vast bouquets of ivory flowers, hinting at the colour scheme the pair have opted for.

George's actor buddy Matt Damon was also spotted enjoying a cocktail reception along with the groom at the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Saturday afternoon.

All systems go: Preparations are well underway for the big day, with scaffolding being erected at the Aman Canal Grande Venice, which is hosting the wedding party

Making an entrance: The jetty is expected to be the main entry point for guests arriving for George and his British fiancee Amal's nuptials

Making things pretty: Workers could be seen hauling in vast bouquets of ivory flowers, hinting at the colour scheme the pair have opted for

Pre-drinks: George's actor buddy Matt Damon was also spotted enjoying a cocktail reception along with the groom at the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Saturday afternoon

Man of the hour: George Clooney could be seen holding courtas guests sipped champagne at the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Saturday afternoon

A fierce bidding war has broken out among the world's biggest celebrity publications, who are all desperate to capture the moment that Oscar-winner Clooney finally says 'I do'.

It is understood that the US edition of fashion bible Vogue has all but secured the rights after bidding well in excess of £1million. 

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:32

party animal - not! wrote:Different watch - gold wedding ring?
But the engagement ring is in platinum.  Her band would be as well, so just assuming his will be too.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:33

Katiedot wrote:the wedding of the year-that's the title

Expect a pregnancy announcement in 3..2..
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:33

Haven't seen all the photos, but what I've checked out is really super. Well done, people. You guys are really special.

I tried to stay away, but curiosity got the best of me. Too many people called -- some to aske me what I thought, the others to check on my welfare.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:34

The next mrs clooney wrote:
theminis wrote:Well George is a prankster, but even this is way too much for him.

Mrs and Mrs Clooney, where is TNMC, she needs to change her name, unless she is hoping to be bride No. 3???
Think I'll hang on to the name for a bit, just in case  Very Happy

Fair enough, cant say I blame you
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:43

Katiedot wrote:the wedding of the year-that's the title
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:50

CNN has a wonderful video of the boat arriving and George helping everyone off the boat.  Don't have a clue how to post a video.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:51

It won't piss kim off but Kanye  is going to have a fit.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:51

why does the title for this thread has "weddings"? He's only got one now
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:53

PigPen wrote:CNN has a wonderful video of the boat arriving and George helping everyone off the boat.  Don't have a clue how to post a video.
is there a link?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:54

I just went to CNN and typed in George Clooney. there is a link, but I can't get it to copy.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:59

CNN have a lot of stuff online!  You mean this one?  http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/showbiz/2014/09/27/vo-clooney-arrives-wedding.cnn.html

Really really annoying journalist who insists on calling Amal, Amaala.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:00

Yippee

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:03

just tried to send it, but you beat me to it.  yes that's the one.  there are so many people logged in my posting didn't even post.  darn!! the first time I move a link, and I get shot down. Crap!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:03

Haven't a clue about her name.....!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:05

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:16

PigPen wrote:just tried to send it, but you beat me to it.  yes that's the one.  there are so many people logged in my posting didn't even post.  darn!! the first time I move a link, and I get shot down. Crap!

This might cheer you up PP. Katie's link doesn’t work for me so I watched the video on the link you posted. Smile

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:28

Missa wrote:
Silje wrote:Sorry about 3 messages being the same. I am having tecnical problems. There is a little video of George on the boat.

That's a cute video.  It sounds like someone in the crowd says, "George, are you ready?" and he responds, "I have to be, now." Smile

Do you have a link to that Video or can tell what Website it is where he says that? thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:45

Nicky80 wrote:
Missa wrote:
Silje wrote:Sorry about 3 messages being the same. I am having tecnical problems. There is a little video of George on the boat.

That's a cute video.  It sounds like someone in the crowd says, "George, are you ready?" and he responds, "I have to be, now." Smile

Do you have a link to that Video or can tell what Website it is where he says that? thanks

The link is on my post on this thread 19.13. You already edited it Nicky, added the pic. The Instagram link is not just a pic it is also a video.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:51

oh Boy thanks for pointing that out. How could I miss that LOL. Just saw it. Thanks.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:39

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:43

Loads morepix of leaving the Cipriani on Getty now...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:45

where are the rings?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:46

party animal - not! wrote:Loads morepix of leaving the Cipriani on Getty now...........

Don't see it even though I click on new.... scratch  Is George in it?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:47

Sevens wrote:where are the rings?

I guess we see those in the Vogue magazine
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:50

Look at this Video how many boats follow

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:15

Nicky, try this

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:18

I only see the newest pics leaving for the wedding not leaving the wedding event? Not sure why I not see it.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:22

There aren't any pics yet of post-ceremony.  The only pics are the ones going to the ceremony.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:22

Possibly because there are none? Nothing more until the official release by Vogue or whoever it is. Apparently AFP have been told there will be no further statements........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:24

We may get traveling pics tomorrow for lunch or supper, unless everyone stays inside and don't have to go out to travel.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:24

Oh sorry I misunderstood PAN... Blond Moment. I thought she meant with more pics like new pics of them leaving. OK kick my German ass Beaten My brain needs air hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:38

That's okay, Nicky. The whole day's been a bit nuts!

And look at this

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:45

I don't get it.  Are they married or not?  No photo of Amal in her wedding gown...or will she wear it on Monday?

From USA today:

"Their Saturday evening wedding, at the seven-star Aman Canal Grande Hotel, where Alamuddin stayed the night before, was the symbolic ceremony; the civil ceremony is expected to take place Monday at the 16th-century Palazzo Cavalli adjoining the Ca' Farsetti, the Venice town hall where civil weddings routinely take place."
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 3 Empty temp do not post

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:45

More great pix from different sources in the Mail

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

+53
One happy man: The deed is done - George Clooney is a bachelor no more, having married stunning Amal Alamuddin in Venice

• SHARE PICTURE

+53

• SHARE PICTURE

+53

No time for jitters: The heartthrob pulled a series of humorous expressions as he headed to meet his bride-to-be

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
Can't stop smiling: After years of refusing to marry, it seems George Clooney has finally found his soulmate

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
 Picture perfect: All eyes have been trained on the glamorous location, which has been flanked by a cavalcade of police boats and photographers throughout the event

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
A-list wedding: The news comes as all eyes have been trained on the glamorous location, which has been flanked by a cavalcade of police boats and photographers throughout the event

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
 A lucky man: George's excitement was etched all over his face as he sped along the canal in a vintage water taxi

her hair back into a chic updo and wore gold jewellery and accessories

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
Family time: The 53-year-old was accompanied by his father Nick as he made the 15-minute journey from the Cipriani hotel to the seven-star Amal resort, where he was meeting his bride-to-be

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
Time to reflect: It's been a whirlwind romance for George and Amal, who have been together less than a year

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
The wedding suit? George Clooney looked dapper in a black tuxedo as he arrived at the Aman Luxury hotel in Venice on Saturday afternoon

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
Not official: The civil ceremony is said to have been hosted at the palatial 14th

• SHARE PICTURE

+53
21 years: It's been over two decades since George Clooney was last married - to actress Talia Balsam

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:49

I'm guessing the reception is in the same place as the ceremony was, so there may be more pictures later when the guests leave to go back to the other hotel. Then tomorrow there's supposed to be a brunch/lunch somewhere, so there might be pictures of that.

I really don't think we'll see the wedding gown til Vogue comes out. That's the money shot Anna Wintour paid for.

Socimar - They ARE married. They said their vows before an officiant. I guess it could be called a commitment ceremony, since they weren't married by a religious official. On Monday they will sign the papers to make it a legal marriage.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 23:54

I like this pic Love4

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next